Thread: lol Media Mocking Majority of Americans Who Say Epstein Was Murdered, Key to 9/11

lol Media Mocking Majority of Americans Who Say Epstein Was Murdered, Key to 9/11

This time you can stop reading right away, in the first sentence, even sooner than usual:

Reuters:

45% of Americans baselessly believe that Jeffrey Epstein was murdered according to a new poll by Insider conducted on Surveymonkey Audience....That's up from 34% when measured by Emerson Polling in August. Only 16% believe he died by suicide, down from 33%.
    Not even bothering to sneak the editorial judgment somewhere in the article categorized as news, make sure the hicks really get it. Baselessly? The view may be a lot of things. But it is hardly baseless.

Two count em two guards fall asleep at the same time, then at the same time, the camera malfunctions. Then Epstein would have to have hung himself on his knees because he was six foot and he tied himself to the bunk, by a crepe paper sheet they give prisoners. There are no bars and no ceiling fixtures to tie a rope to, according to prisoners who have been in those cells. Then a famous pathologist comes along and says broken neck bones are vastly more consistent with strangling, and that he has never seen a prison hanging case where neckbones were broken. They just sort of slowly suffocate to death.

This is about more than an old perv with a few rich perv friends. This is about a power structure. Labor Secretary Alex Acosta said "he belonged to intelligence" then never explains what he meant. Police say Epstein had blackmail cameras all over the place. We all remember the DC Madam and her black book full of congressmen.

You are getting a glimpse of how the sausage is made. Why Israel never lacks votes. Intelligence means CIA and CIA means Mossad. At least since the "silent" coup of 9/11.

Now sit back and devote your full attention to this banned documentary, set to run on the Discovery Channel until overwhelming pressure from powerful people who run the country shut it down. It's about a national pedo ring that went all the way into the stratosphere. Then ask yourself what such people would stop at. Would they stop at something like a 9/11?

Epstein is the key to an awakened America. If the media is lying so bald face about this, they are lying about everything.

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 11-26-2019 at 12:07 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unfortunately for the media, nobody is buying their bullsht when it comes to Epstein.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I love the memes. Above all, I love how bipartisan this is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    It seems this is a watershed moment when most Americans realize the Zionist media has been lying to them all along. About anything of major importance, including 9/11. Also the USS Liberty if they have heard of it.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    It's a good thing that majority doesn't think he's still alive, perhaps media is not as fakenews as lately assumed by many:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6886851
    There is an interesting argument that Epstein is not who was captured in the NY Post photo of the body being wheeled out of the jail. The photo on the left is a known Epstein alive photo, while the one on the left is the NY Post photo. However, it is not necessary to believe it is not Epstein in order to not believe the even more impossible story that he killed himself. Ears are a signature of sorts.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    America is doing a better job of mocking the media.

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-26-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Reuters = Baseless News

CNN = Baseless News

MSM = Baseless News

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The Epstein memes are definitely the best thing to come out of this whole situation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Is 45% the "majority"? I always thought that meant more than half. A "plurality"- maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Is 45% the "majority"? I always thought that meant more than half. A "plurality"- maybe.
    Well only 16% believe the official story, if that makes you feel better.

The media depends on readers and viewers, not the other way around. Don’t mock the audience.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    The media depends on readers and viewers, not the other way around. Don’t mock the audience.
    Not any more. News never was a big moneymaker when it was dedicated. Now the Propaganda is Subsidized. Handsomely.

The sponsors are their customers, not the viewers.

Maybe they pulled a "Frank Pentangeli" on him, except I don't know if he had anybody that he was more worried about, than himself.

Suicide watch cancelled just before
    Took care of all legal papers etc. of his estate/money just before
    Cameras both fail
    Guards gone

That was a good break, a nice deal.

Last edited by Mach; 11-26-2019 at 08:31 PM.
    FJB

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Don't mock the majority of the audience. This shows desperation. They know this. Their grip is slipping and they don't know what to do. Major news media is now viewed as entertainment, like Pravda. When they can't control the narrative someone else will. And it will eventually lead straight to 9/11. They need to sacrifice one of their own, a Rumsfeld or a Wolfowitz and pin the whole thing on one person.