Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3254

Thread: Ottawa Trucker Convoy: Anti-COVID-Mandate Mass Protest

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    She is speaking in BC right now.

Another inspirational video!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    God's word teaches us to pray for strength to use force against our enemies and destroy them.

Psalm 144 KJV

Blessed Be the Lord, My Rock

1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

3 LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

4 Man is like to vanity: his days are as a shadow that passeth away.

5 Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down: touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

6 Cast forth lightning, and scatter them: shoot out thine arrows, and destroy them.

7 Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children;

8 Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

9 I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

10 It is he that giveth salvation unto kings: who delivereth David his servant from the hurtful sword.

11 Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:

13 That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets:

14 That our oxen may be strong to labour; that there be no breaking in, nor going out; that there be no complaining in our streets.

15 Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.
    OK, fine. I am not pacifist. I am 100% pro-gun as anyone on this forum. I understand and believe in the reasons the Founding Fathers put the 2A in the Bill of Rights. And yes, God does permit us to use force, even deadly force, when needed to defend the innocent (including ourselves). But there is a big difference between defending ourselves against thugs versus organizing an armed showdown with the State, which is just a recipe for disaster.

A lot of folks on this forum have a negative view of police. I also have a low view of most police in the post-9/11 era. But don't lose track of the scorecard, here -- first, the Feds came in and militarized local police in order to lure them on board with their long-run anti-gun strategy. The goal was (and remains) to up-armor the local cops in exchange for political alignment with DC's goals (stripping citizens of gun rights). The gun-grabbers explained their strategy well before 9/11 and the language of the Patriot Act was in place well before 9/11. The point of this legislation was to attract as many bullies as possible into the police services... all the excessive power, money and boom-boom toys was like a giant bully-magnet sucking in the worst-of-the-worst into US police services.

But policing itself is not the problem. All you have to do is look at places without police and places with police to see the difference. You can have safety without police. But you won't have a clean, efficient, well-organized urban environments without police. The Patriot Act and all things associated with it are, ultimately, an attack on police themselves! How? Well, look at the long-run outcome ... first, you put the police services on steroids, hype them up into junkyard-dog headspace, then set them loose on the public. They bang, bruise, and bullet the public at large until a large bloc of citizens -- not just the poor riff-raff, but even the "respectable folk" -- have either gotten tased, knocked over the head or know somebody who has. People get sick of the criminal abuse by cops and then start calling for insane stuff like "Defund the Police!" If your goal is to unleash 322 Skull-and-Bones Purge Anarchy onto a nation, that is exactly how you do it...

It's time to start seeing the world in 3D and stop reducing everything to Left-Right politics. Yes, you can defend yourself. But organizing a campaign to resist the government by force is absurd and self-defeating. At best, you just replace the ruling junta with a new junta. That is History 101, and the history books are overflowing with endless examples...
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Son, I've been actively engaged in this battle to secure our liberty for moving up on half a century now. In that time I've seen and experienced a great many things. I like to think I've learned a thing or two, and aquired at least some small measure of wisdom.

Based upon my own knowledge and experience this much I can say unequivocally and without the slightest reservation, the circumstances that have existed since 2020, and continue to exist today, are unique and present us with both remarkable danger and a remarkable opportunity.

I believe we're at a crossroads in history and that if we choose our next course wisely, we have a very real chance of rolling authoritarianism/totalitarianism back hundreds of years, maybe even all the way back to a point where we can actually experience at least a taste of what true liberty is like. On the other hand, should we choose poorly we're likely to set our own cause back significantly, and wind up experiencing the kind of hard tyranny we've been spared thus far here in the US.

I prefer the former, but in order for that to come to pass we need to rouse the rabble, rally the troops, and get people out ther making it happen. To do that we need to provide them with a sense of urgency. People procrastinate rather than act without it. Since in this case that sense of urgency is real and legitimate, everything works out well.

That's how I see things, and NO, I won't stop telling it like I see it. If you see things differently, you're perfectly free to say so.

ETA: The trouble with experience is that those who could benefit most from it are also those most likely to dismiss and ignore those who have already suffered the lumps and bruises necessary to acqire it.
    Right there with you....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CCTelander again.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    In the minds of these maniacs, all property is State property. You're just allowed to pay rent on it in the form of taxes, registration fees, and so on. "You [foolish masses] consider yourselves lucky to be loaned your own property" (Politics of Obedience, Etienne de la Boetie, written circa 1550). It's a mindset in certain people. I don't even think they can actually help it. But the politicians sure know how to help them out of their property (and the rest of us, along with them)...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    But you won't have a clean, efficient, well-organized urban environments without police
    Sure you can...I live in such a community. Not one local cop on the payroll.

You cannot live like that in a modern, cosmopolitan pressure cooker of "diversity" where you throw together all manner of cultures, ethnicities and religions, many of whom despise each other, and expect it to work without a heavy handed government and police presence.

But that's a discussion for another time.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    That's exactly the "gun culture" I was taking about pages ago.

Even if not one in ten thousand people are willing to pick up those arms and use them to purpose for which they were designed, our oppressors can not be sure about that.

The fact is that there are about 400 million guns and 10 billion rounds of ammo out there, and they cannot be positive it won't get turned on them.

Explains why they are pushing the research on "super bugs".

And that has kept them in check to a certain degree.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Governor-General Mary Simon

No wonder the Mohawk war chief was calling on her. Her mother was Inuk, and grounded her well in the culture.

She has the ability to become a wild card in this game. Old Elizabeth could also play her from across the Atlantic, if she feels Trudeau is gambling away her interests in Canada.

Anyone who isn't Canadian is an $#@! if they do this. Anyone who is Canadian is insane if they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

IF YOU DON'T THINK CANADIAN PEOPLE ARE BUILT DIFFERENT, CHECK IT OUT...SUB ZERO TEMPERATURE, FACE TO FACE WITH THE GESTAPO, HAVING A DART, AND GIVING ZERO $#@!S WHAT FATE HAS IN STORE...

@Anti Federalist
    I expect North men to be tough.. but have been Honestly impressed by some of the Girls on the Front Lines.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

HaHa

Seriously
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Probably already too late.

But by god I'll go out swinging as hard as I can and try to take as many of the bastards straight to hell with me.

Take heart, brother. It's not too late yet. In fact, I think we're at the perfect place from which to achieve victory, if effective action is taken.

But that window won't stay open forever.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    IF YOU DON'T THINK CANADIAN PEOPLE ARE BUILT DIFFERENT, CHECK IT OUT...SUB ZERO TEMPERATURE, FACE TO FACE WITH THE GESTAPO, HAVING A DART, AND GIVING ZERO $#@!S WHAT FATE HAS IN STORE...

@Anti Federalist
    I expect North men to be tough.. but have been Honestly impressed by some of the Girls on the Front Lines.
    That man deserves the certified badass award.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I won't tell you, Senator.

You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Canberra

Last edited by acptulsa; 02-20-2022 at 09:12 PM.

You have to be careful. Plenty of trolls posting crap to try and delegitimize these protests.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post

You have to be careful. Plenty of trolls posting crap to try and delegitimize these protests.

Yep, exactly like this is a few hundred "racist and misogynist" protesters, and a few dozen trucks, you know, the "Fringe Minority":

101 pages..
    Let me restate,

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom