Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashley Biden's diary

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I read the diary back when national File published it. It was kind of juicy. Written while she was in some treatment facility. I presume she left/lost it there.

In what universe does the FBI investigate a lost diary? Oh, in the USSA universe.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    No. The difference is Assange exposing information was non-partisan. O'Keefe is funded by the Republican establishment and Trump. O'Keefe's work is party political to game one up on the Dem's while being a guardian protector of Republicans.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is a good example of a "bad take"
    How so? Just to be clear I am not saying it is not a good thing his history of shining a light on things that needed to be exposed.

It is also not like what I am saying is not already public knowledge about O'Keefe aside from direct experience. You don't bite the hand that feeds you and pays the bills.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-01-2021 at 12:50 PM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

How so?
    Insufficient derangement. You didn't kiss a fat orange ass.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post

In what universe does the FBI investigate a lost diary? Oh, in the USSA universe.
    and completely ignore Hunter's laptop.

And the Fathers of those girls ignore it too.. as to how deep it goes.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Insufficient derangement. You didn't kiss a fat orange ass.
    Well his Teflon orange coating is wearing really thin these days and getting to the point some of this stuff is going to stick. It will be amusing to see what excuses Trump supporters come up with to try and bail him out of it.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

It will be amusing to see what excuses Trump supporters come up with to try and bail him out of it.
    Excuses are too much work in the age of 42DD Chess.

I think "Bad take, commie" is about as good as we're going to see from here on out.

Project Veritas hires its first lobbyist after FBI raids
    https://www.axios.com/project-verita...f6bfdf505.html
    12-6-21
    Conservative provocateur James O'Keefe's Project Veritas has retained a former senior Trump administration official as a lobbyist, records show.

Federal Judge Orders Special Master Over FBI Seizing O'Keefe Phones, Cites “Journalistic Privilege”
    https://odysee.com/@ProjectVeritas:7...-master-over:e

https://twitter.com/pnjaban/status/1468688136741933062

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Wonder who is about to be suicided?
    Another son?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Full Article @ ZH:

In the spring of 2020, as Joe Biden was in the process of clinching the Democratic presidential nomination, Ashley was living in Delray Beach, FL with said friend "who had rented a two-bedroom house lined with palm trees with a large swimming pool and wraparound driveway," according to people familiar with the matter.

In June, however, Ashley visited the Philadelphia area as Joe's campaign was ramping up.

"She decided to leave some of her belongings behind, including a duffel bag and another bag," according to the report.

Enter Aimee

Several weeks after Ashley left the Delray house, the friend who hosted her invited an ex-girlfriend named Aimee Harris and her two children to move in. Harris, in the middle of a custody dispute and financial woes, appears to have been a Trump supporter according to 'social media postings and conversations.' She learned that Ashley Biden had stayed there, and that some of her things had been left behind, according to two people familiar with the mater.

So how did it get to Veritas? Most likely Aimee.

Exactly what happened next remains the subject of the federal investigation. But by September, the diary had been acquired from Ms. Harris and a friend by Project Veritas, whose operations against liberal groups and traditional news organizations had helped make it a favorite of Mr. Trump.

In a court filing, Project Veritas told a federal judge that around Sept. 3, 2020, someone the group described as “a tipster” called Project Veritas and left a voice message. The caller said “a new occupant moved into a place where Ashley Biden had previously been staying and found Ms. Biden’s diary and other personal items.”

The “diary is pretty crazy,” the tipster said on the voice mail, according to a Project Veritas court filing. “I think it’s worth taking a look at.” -NYT

Court filings reveal that Project Veritas bought the diary (though never published it), through an unnamed proxy identified as "A.H." and "R.K." - Harris and Robert Kurlander, a self-described venture capitalist, longtime friend, and former housemate of Harris. 27 years ago, Kurlander "pleaded guilty in federal court in Florida to a conspiracy count in a drug-related money laundering scheme" and was sentenced to 40 months in prison, per the Times, which added that the same case resulted in a guilty plea from David Witter - grandson of the founder of Dean Witter.

Days before the 2020 election, Kurlander tweeted: "Where are Biden's two kids?" adding "Ashley and Hunter are disasters. Reflection of the parents."

Another "Win" for Project Veritas - New York Times is HIT & RUN Journalism - Viva Frei Vlawg
    https://rumble.com/vrxilt-another-wi...nalism-vi.html

2 plead guilty in scheme to sell Biden’s daughter’s diary
    https://apnews.com/article/biden-new...e5ade7d16cb735
    AP (25 August 2022)

NEW YORK (AP) — Two Florida residents have pleaded guilty in a scheme to peddle a diary and other items belonging to President Joe Biden’s daughter to the conservative group Project Veritas for $40,000, prosecutors said Thursday.

Aimee Harris and Robert Kurlander pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit interstate transportation of stolen property, Manhattan U.S. Attorney Damian Williams’ office said.

“Harris and Kurlander sought to profit from their theft of another person’s personal property, and they now stand convicted of a federal felony as a result,” Williams said in a statement.

Requests for comment were sent to lawyers for Harris, 40, of Palm Beach, and Kurlander, 58, and to Project Veritas.

While authorities didn’t identify Ashley Biden or the organization that paid, the details of the investigation have been laid out in court filings and public statements from Project Veritas.

Ashley Biden was moving out of a friend’s Delray Beach, Florida, home in spring 2020 when she stored the diary, tax records, a digital device with family photos, a cellphone and other items there, prosecutors said in a court filing.

They said Harris then moved into the same room, stole the items and got in touch with Kurlander, who contacted Project Veritas, which asked for photos of the material and then paid for the two to bring it to New York.

They said the woman stole the items and got in touch with the other defendant, a man who contacted Project Veritas, which asked for photos of the material and then paid for the two to bring it to New York.

[Is there an echo in here? - OB]

Project Veritas staffers met with the two in New York and dispatched them back to Florida to retrieve more of Ashley Biden’s items from the home, which they did and turned the material over to a local Project Veritas worker who brought it to New York, prosecutors said.

The activist group, which considers itself a news organization, paid the two $20,000 apiece, prosecutors said.

Project Veritas has said it received the diary from “tipsters” who said it had been abandoned in a room. The activist group said it turned the journal over to law enforcement and never did anything illegal.

Founder James O’Keefe has said that Project Veritas ultimately did not publish information from the diary because it could not confirm it belonged to Ashley Biden.

Project Veritas is best known for conducting hidden camera stings that have embarrassed news outlets, labor organizations and Democratic politicians.

Why so cynical?

Can't it be as simple as the feds just fighting the scourge of interstate diary kidnapping?

I'm sure they'd do the same if anyone else's diary was stolen ... because, you know, justice, and all that ...

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...58713257455616
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 08-25-2022 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Why so cynical?

Can't it be as simple as the feds just fighting the scourge of interstate diary kidnapping?

I'm sure they'd do the same if anyone else's diary was stolen ... because, you know, justice, and all that ...

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...58713257455616
    It really is confirmation that it is hers. Coming from an industry that turned "alleged" into a household word, that is odd. They're admitting the president is a scum sucking pedophile minor attracted person. They definitely want to normalize this behavior.

https://twitter.com/jesseprimetime/s...43227443003392
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

They do keep it in the family.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12