Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facebook bans white nationalism, separatism

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Breed then?

Help out here biologists: what is the correct scientific term I am looking for?

For the sake of accuracy in this coming battle, I think it is important to reject the terms "race" and "racism" especially when you consider the progressive, leftist origins of the words.
    Breed, or subspecies.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Trust me, I absolutely comprehend what you are trying to say. You think that young people would rebel against this ban by gravitating to the movement just like previous generations did with say rock and roll and I think that big tech banning white nationalism will instead kill it.

They say what doesn't kill u makes u stronger, this will not make white nationalism any stronger but instead kill it as much as an idea can be killed.
    I don't think there's much to kill as "white nationalism" is close to non existent, anyway, but I agree that the power of big tech, along with the social engineers in public institutions, cannot be underestimated. For God's sake, look at what they've created with these NPC retards on campuses across the country. They've actually created vast populations with a collective mental illness. Something as minimal as "white nationalism" can probably easily be exterminated but only because it's not much of thing. Something like conservatism, OTOH, which they are waging all out war against, is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If Mexicans freely choose to segregate themselves back to Mexico, I would be OK with that.
    I'm okay with anyone wanting to self segregate in any way they choose. As for foreign citizens here illegally, that's another topic.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Race mixing is when a race mixes with another. So yeah not not okish.
    Israel isn't doing it.
    It's okay if someone chooses that for themselves. To each his own. It's not okay in the form of social engineering and force which, I'm guessing, is more of what you might be talking about.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Race mixing is when a race mixes with another. So yeah not not okish.
    Israel isn't doing it.
    And, BTW, Israelis and Jews aren't a race and are even different ethnicities. You're right, though: it's mass immigration for the targeted populations, with them leading the charge. Not for Israel. Why would that be? Because they don't want to wipe themselves out and they want to preserve their culture. Imagine that. Is that "racist"? No, it's not but they are toward everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    There are no "races" on this planet or in this reality..

Human families and tribes are NOT Races..

Azeroth and Middle Earth have plural races. Reality does not.
    I can understand this POV but then a definition of the term needs to be defined so people are on the same page and can understand each other. That may be beyond the scope of this thread. Good topic, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Uh-huh

Yeah, and then there were these guys:

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Yeah, and then there were these guys:

The guy in the bottom right corner looks suspicious , could be Dankes Great Grand Father .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The guy in the bottom right corner looks suspicious , could be Dankes Great Grand Father .
    Danke is an egghead?
    Is he Rh-?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It's okay if someone chooses that for themselves. To each his own. It's not okay in the form of social engineering and force which, I'm guessing, is more of what you might be talking about.
    Its social engineering and heavily promoted by MSM.

Its social engineering and heavily promoted by MSM.
    Pseudoscience.
    Based on Darwin's Failed Theory.

It is an attempt to explain man without God in the Equation. It is a lie based on lies,, and has beenj repeatedly debunked..

And yet this Eugenic Garbage persists.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Danke is an egghead?
    Is he Rh-?
    ****-Sapiens-Sapiens-Paracas (human race, apparently)

Preliminary DNA analysis:

https://megalithicmarvels.com/2018/0...ngated-skulls/

Oh, good grief, h*o*m*o* is word filtered, haha.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, good grief, h*o*m*o* is word filtered, haha.
    Yes, you have to say Hetero-sapiens around here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pseudoscience.
    Based on Darwin's Failed Theory.

It is an attempt to explain man without God in the Equation. It is a lie based on lies,, and has beenj repeatedly debunked..

And yet this Eugenic Garbage persists.
    What, exactly, are you saying? What's been debunked and to what eugenics are you referring?

Yes, you have to say Hetero-sapiens around here.
    That's some real SJW stuff for the Ron Paul Forums. What's wrong with with h*o*m*o that isn't wrong wrong with hetero?

Danke is an egghead?
    Is he Rh-?
    Ya those came from the Caspian sea Black sea area and later moved to eastern europe from western europe to become Dankes ancestors . That was back when they had bigger brains before they all became commies .
    Do something Danke

That's some real SJW stuff for the Ron Paul Forums. What's wrong with with h*o*m*o that isn't wrong wrong with hetero?
    The forum uses a filter made by someone else who believes that H O M O is used derogatorily in reference to qweers. (note that i must misspell that as well)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I think they prefer using a respectable term like LGBTQHB. See that wasn't edited.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    That's odd. It's not that hard to define. Have you checked wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism
    White nationalism is a type of nationalism or pan-nationalism which espouses the belief that white people are a race[1] and seeks to develop and maintain a white national identity.

From Wikipedia, I don't understand what groups espouse this. Is Sweden considered White Nationalist because they are more ethnically homogenous? Was the American Nazi Party or the National Alliance ever a significant thing? If you look at groups like Neo-Nazis, they are mainly prison gangs which probably have various different rules, none of which probably apply to US politics.

Let me be clear I don't doubt that there are a few people that believe that White people are a race(they aren't), I just don't think that everyone who is alt-right believes that. I think its being used slanderously to avoid talking about immigration and other cultural issues.
    A society that places equality before freedom with get neither; A society that places freedom before equality will yield high degrees of both

Make a move and plead the 5th because you can't plead the 1st

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I think they prefer using a respectable term like LGBTQHB. See that wasn't edited.
    You forgot the P, evidently there is a P in the correct use of that phrase nowadays.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    You forgot the P, evidently there is a P in the correct use of that phrase nowadays.
    Does that stand for Phill4paul?

What, exactly, are you saying? What's been debunked and to what eugenics are you referring?
    Eugenics was a Popular Pseudoscience that swept this nation.. So much so that the California Sterilization Programs were an inspiration for Nazi Germany,, who took the Elitist Superiority to it's logical extreme.

Master Race Crap..

but then Piltdown Man is long debunked,, but the idea won't die.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

Came out at about the same time as these other unproven "theories".. was widely circulated.. and believed like Reefer Madness.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Eugenics was a Popular Pseudoscience that swept this nation.. So much so that the California Sterilization Programs were an inspiration for Nazi Germany,, who took the Elitist Superiority to it's logical extreme.

Master Race Crap..

Came out at about the same time as these other unproven "theories".. was widely circulated.. and believed like Reefer Madness.

Yeah, I know what eugenics is but didn't understand how it related to the discussion or what was debunked.

Banned

Blog Entries

Master Race Crap..

My faith in humanity slips every day, and my faith in Eugenics rises every day. The evil "they" are poisoning all the people duped by their commercials. Yes, it is a painful death. and of course, they don't use the products themselves, but, in the end, my compassion is all gone for the stupid.
    The stupid are too dangerous, as proven time and time again. They can be easily led by a ring in the nose. Especially when it means making me pay for their mistakes.
    So... you know, I have just accepted the fate of the human race, to have the predator, and the prey, the cullers and the culled.
    I have to, for my own sanity and happiness. I have spent far too long warning for naught.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    Sly move by team evil.

Now more racists will be banned to "free speech" competitors, soiling the competitor social medias' names and reputations.
    All "free speech competitors" will be swallowed up by the growing numbers of true white racists.
    Yes, white racism is growing, a natural reaction to the threat being directed at white people in general by TPTB.

Social Media becomes more segregated, and therefore, better targeted advertising and messaging.

This is a smart move, all around, for team evil.

Betrayal of Israel, is the end game.

When Islam becomes the ally of the right.
    It happened again, note timestamps:
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...discrimination

Yeah, I know what eugenics is but didn't understand how it related to the discussion or what was debunked.
    Eugenics is "RACE"..

The concept of Race, Is based not in science but in pseudoscience.

anyone who accepts the concept of differing races is basing it on a Foolish Lie..

an accepted lie..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

@Anti Federalist

In 2017, justices held that social media is the contemporary public square and that barring convicts from access to platforms like Facebook and Twitter is a First Amendment violation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Looks darker than the rest. Probably a drug dealer.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123