Page 130 of 158 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 4737

Thread: Cowboys win the NFC

Dolpins averaging six yards per carry and just threw five consecutive times before kicking a FG.
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looking at the tampa schedule going forwards I wouldnt be surprised if they dont win more than three or four more games this season.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-23-2022 at 07:36 PM.
    Do something Danke

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think Bills . KC are clearly no 1 and 2 in the AFC . Not seeing anyone else having a chance in an AFC Championship game other than those two at this time. There are though much improved teams like Jets and Dolphins .
    My brother the Frisco fan said that last one was just rude. I don't disagree.

I hope Mahomes gets out of this turnover habit soon. But I fear the better defenses have finally figured him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Steelers make it a game , trail 10 - 13
    Do something Danke

Open to all comers
    All pre Sunday games have to be in before that game kicks off. Thursdays games needs to be by Thursdays kickoff. If there is an early Sunday game (England), it needs to be in before kickoff. The rest by Sundays kickoff, noon central

Please copy the following games and leave your choice to win.

Week 8

Ravens @ Buccaneers
    Broncos @ Jaguars
    Panthers @ Falcons
    Bears @ Cowboys
    Cardinals @ Vikings
    Dolphins @ Lions
    Patriots @ Jets
    Steelers @ Eagles
    Raiders @ Saints
    Titans @ Texans
    Giants @ Seahawks
    49ers @ Rams
    Commanders @ Colts
    Packers @ Bills
    Bengals @ Browns

I love the early Sunday game. 14 hours of the NFL
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-24-2022 at 12:09 PM.

Week 8
    Buccaneers
    Jaguars
    Falcons
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Dolphins
    Jets
    Steelers
    Saints
    Titans
    Giants
    Rams
    Colts
    Bills
    Browns
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    From 2006, Washington has made the playoffs only 4 times and they lost the first game each time. The jinx precedes you.
    Granted the Cowboys are in that division so they didn't have much hope to begin with.
    There are more hapless post-season teams than WA, but I wouldn't hex them.

Jones is the 1 man jinx for Mexico's Team.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Ravens , Jags , Falcons , cowboys , Vikings , Dolphins , Jets , Eagles , Saints , Titans , Seachickems , Rams , redskins , Bills , Bengals
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-24-2022 at 08:24 PM.
    Do something Danke

"Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Ravens
    Jaguars
    Panthers
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Dolphins
    Patriots
    Eagles
    Raiders
    Titans
    Giants
    Rams
    Colts
    Bills
    Bengals

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    There are more hapless post-season teams than WA, but I wouldn't hex them.

Jones is the 1 man jinx for Mexico's Team.
    Jerruh has been distanced from running things by his son.
    btw It's Americas team. For which it stands, one nation, under Landry, with justice and liberty for all.

Buccaneers
    Jaguars
    Falcons
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Dolphins
    Jets
    Eagles
    Saints
    Titans
    Seahawks
    49ers
    Colts
    Bills
    Bengals

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

Ravens
    Jaguars
    Falcons
    Cowboys
    Vikings
    Dolphins
    Jets
    Eagles
    Saints
    Titans
    Giants
    49ers
    Commies
    Bills
    Bengals
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-25-2022 at 11:58 AM.

tebowlives and oyarde get wins

Week 8
    CaptUSA GSA mtr1979 oyarde sam1952 tebowlives winner
    Buccaneers Ravens Ravens Ravens Buccaneers Ravens Ravens
    Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars Jaguars Broncos
    Falcons Panthers Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons
    Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys
    Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings Vikings
    Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins Dolphins
    Jets Patriots Jets Jets Jets Jets Patriots
    Steelers Eagles Eagles Eagles Eagles Eagles
    Eagles
    Saints Raiders Raiders Saints Saints Saints
    Saints
    Titans Titans Titans Titans Titans Titans Titans
    Giants Giants Seahawks Seahawks Seahawks Giants Seahawks
    Rams Rams 49ers Rams 49ers 49ers 49ers
    Colts Colts Colts Commies Colts Commies Commies
    Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills Bills
    7 8 10 11 10 11 14
    Browns Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals

Rk Name Wins
    1 tebowlives 4
    2 sam1952 2
    3 CaptUSA 2
    4 oyarde 2
    5 Anti G 1

Champions
    2021 oyarde
    2020 Anti G
    2019 juleswin
    High Score
    tebowlives 14/15
    2019 Week 8

oyarde
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-30-2022 at 09:41 PM.

Ravens offense has been garbage tonight.

They started running and started scoring. What do you know.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-27-2022 at 09:43 PM.

Are the Bears masquerading as Browns, Bengals or Longhorns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You’d think that New Orleans is the best team in the NFL.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Are the Bears masquerading as Browns, Bengals or Longhorns?
    Horrible penalty on Dallas that overturned the pic and a TD for the Bears followed.

Cowboys 28 Bears 7 Refs 7

You don't cheat Americas Team. Americas Team cheats you.

Lets see the dirty refs steal that TD by Parsons
    Cowboys 42 Bears 9 Refs 14

We need another score to hang half a hundred on them.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-30-2022 at 02:02 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like I need the rams , redskins and seachickens. I'm feeling positive .
    Do something Danke

Looks like I need the rams , redskins and seachickens. I'm feeling positive .
    I'm dedicating my season to making sure you do not repeat.

I'd never thought I'd say the following but I don't think I'll bet against Geno Smith again.

As champion , I should still be favored to repeat I mean WTH I'm only two games back.
    Do something Danke

Quick trivia . What NFL team did not score today ?
    Do something Danke

Packers join the buccaneers and cardinals at 3 - 5. Seachickens and Falcons take control of those two divisions, Eagles , Vikings remain 1 and 2 seeds in NFC . Bills and Chiefs remain the only two real contenders in AFC at this point.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-31-2022 at 09:31 AM.
    Do something Danke

Quick trivia . What NFL team did not score today ?
    Chiefs and Chargers. Also the teams that played on Thursday and play on Monday

The Pennsylvania Polka refers to a series of moves affecting the Philadelphia Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers franchises in the National Football League (NFL) from 1940 to 1941.

Art Rooney, the owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers, sold his team to Alexis Thompson on December 10, 1940, and subsequently bought a 50% stake in the Philadelphia Eagles franchise from owner Bert Bell. At the time of the deals, a mini-draft took place between the two teams, using a pool of players from both rosters. This resulted in the Eagles acquiring seven players formerly of the Steelers, and the Steelers obtaining eleven players formerly of the Eagles. The 1941 NFL Draft was also held during this time.

Rooney later had second thoughts on the transactions, and made an agreement to swap cities with new Steelers owner Thompson on April 3, 1941. This resulted in the Philadelphia Eagles moving their team to Pittsburgh and becoming the new Pittsburgh Steelers, and the Pittsburgh Steelers moving their team to Philadelphia and becoming the new Philadelphia Eagles. Since NFL franchises at the time were territorial rights distinct from individual corporate entities, the Eagles and Steelers are each officially acknowledged by the NFL as single unbroken entities since 1933, especially since all of these events took place during the offseason. However, the players on the Eagles were basically traded to the Steelers in exchange for their players (with the exception of players who changed teams during the mini-draft, in which case those players "stayed" on the same teams). All players drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in the 1941 NFL Draft therefore had their rights held by the Pittsburgh Steelers after the final swap, and vice versa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_Polka

Interesting, I never knew that. I did know they were combined at one point during the war and were know as The Steagles.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Interesting, I never knew that. I did know they were combined at one point during the war and were know as The Steagles.
    Yep in 1943
    in 1944 it was the Cardinals and Steelers and they moved to the West Division

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    You probably then missed out on the Portsmouth , Ohio Spartans ( lions) 9 consecutive winning seasons ( 1931 - 1939). In the top 17 runs all time. Your Steelers make the list at 9 also ( 71 - 80) , Colts twice , Baltimore and Indy. Boston Redskins put togeter 10 and Raiders 11, Browns 13 , '57 - '69 ( '69 being final NFL Championship prior to merger with Vikings defeating Browns 27 - 7 , Browns having upset cowboys to get there.) 9ers put together a streak of 16 in a weak division while Pats did 19 in same. Disclaimer , bears , packers and cowboys will not be mentioned .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-31-2022 at 11:24 AM.
    Do something Danke

Apparently, my strategy of picking the teams who I want to win, instead of the teams who I think are going to win, is backfiring.

This is why I don't gamble on sports. I'd rather be consistent in my head to choose the team I'd rather support, then select a team that I would rather lose - even if it'd be better for me.

This probably explains my voting behavior as well.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

You probably then missed out on the Portsmouth , Ohio Spartans ( lions) 9 consecutive winning seasons ( 1931 - 1939). In the top 17 runs all time. Your Steelers make the list at 9 also ( 71 - 80) , Colts twice , Baltimore and Indy. Boston Redskins put togeter 10 and Raiders 11, Browns 13 , '57 - '69 ( '69 being final NFL Championship prior to merger with Vikings defeating Browns 27 - 7 , Browns having upset cowboys to get there.) 9ers put together a streak of 16 in a weak division while Pats did 19 in same. Disclaimer , bears , packers and cowboys will not be mentioned .
    '46-'55 Cleveland had a 10 year run. Otto Graham, maybe the GOAT, retired before '56 and they had a losing season.

The Browns 65-69 had the Cowboys number at times.
    Swept Dallas in 1965
    lost the one regular season game in '66, '67, and '68 but won in the '68 playoffs
    Beat Dallas in their one regular season game and beat them in the playoffs too
    So 5-3 during that span

The Cleveland coach Blanton Collier was a heck of a head coach .691 winning percentage in 8 years with 5 playoffs appearances and 1 championship. It was a lot harder to make the playoffs back then too. No wild card until 1970
    Last edited by tebowlives; 10-31-2022 at 01:23 PM.