Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A. Jones, claims psychosis, says not everything is staged afterall.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, that's disappointing.

You'd think he'd make a full throated defense of his First Amendment right to say whatever he damn well pleased regarding current affairs and politics and not some squishy mealy mouthed back pedaling.

Oh well...what a damn shame...as disappointing as Ron Paul hawking Porter Stansberry nonsense there for a while
    No doubt it was taken out of context.. I think bv3 has the best post yet on this thread, that AJ's 'psychosis' stems from the fact that the elite stage so much $#@!, and lie about so many things, that it seems probable that even when an even occurs on a more organic scale than we would expect, which is probably pretty rare, that those of us within the know will assume that it is more staged than what we might expect from past events.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No doubt it was taken out of context.. I think bv3 has the best post yet on this thread, that AJ's 'psychosis' stems from the fact that the elite stage so much $#@!, and lie about so many things, that it seems probable that even when an even occurs on a more organic scale than we would expect, which is probably pretty rare, that those of us within the know will assume that it is more staged than what we might expect from past events.
    Here's the deposition.

I can't watch videos where I'm at so I'll leave to everybody to comment.

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

You'd think he'd make a full throated defense of his First Amendment right to say whatever he damn well pleased regarding current affairs and politics and not some squishy mealy mouthed back pedaling.
    Yeah, he probably should have.

Doesn't change the fact that his Sandy Hook schtick was garbage, and had I been a family member, I'd have gone after his ass, too.

$#@! Jones. The guy's not a lunatic, and he didn't experience "psychosis"... He was working his audience on a stage built of dead kids.

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Yeah, he probably should have.

Doesn't change the fact that his Sandy Hook schtick was garbage, and had I been a family member, I'd have gone after his ass, too.

$#@! Jones. The guy's not a lunatic, and he didn't experience "psychosis"... He was working his audience on a stage built of dead kids.
    I have my own questions regretting Sandy Hook, unlike the columbine high school, the authorities haven't released very much when it comes to security camera footages and not to mention the fact that the school was demolished.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I have my own questions regretting Sandy Hook, unlike the columbine high school, the authorities haven't released very much when it comes to security camera footages and not to mention the fact that the school was demolished.
    My issue with Jones' take on SH was his claim that it never even happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    I feel like 'MSM' is an inadequate acronym/phrase. Not that I have another to propose- GIA Government-Information-alliance? NIC News information Complex?
    Ministry of Propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Here's the deposition.

What a witch hunt
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I knew for sure Alex Jones was off the minute I saw this video. Psychosis, shill, attention whore, controlled opposition who really knows, all I know is that I do not want associate with him in any way shape or form. This is why I cannot understand why Ron Paul trusted him. Also I think association with this obvious fraud cost him more votes than he gained from his supporters.
    Last edited by juleswin; 03-30-2019 at 08:54 AM.

You don't say
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I am just glad CBS is here to tell the news.

I really don't understand how people, when faced with the super awesome reporting of news organizations such as CBS, still question obviously objective, mainstream, popular facts.

Is there a CNN or Fox News link available that attempts to understand the lunacy behind all of these people questioning mainstream, obviously objective truths?
    The realzz
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    A lot of people did say that alex jones is controlled Opposition and this really is starting to prove it. I am sure he would be starting to believe that 9/11 was done by bin laden to.
    Because only controlled opposition could possibly fail to admit that absolutely everything is staged.

Most things aren't staged, but some things clearly are. Like the Christchurch "shooting". Not a single "allah akbar!" to be heard? In a mosque, while "muslims" are "dying"?

Last edited by TheTexan; 03-30-2019 at 09:39 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

In fairness to Ron, he didn't really say anything that was off brand. He constantly thinks the world is going to hell and he backs it with his own money by putting everything he has in gold and gold mining stocks.

Celebrities constantly put their name on scam crap. Shaq, 50 Cent, Justin Bieber all endorsed pure fraud. Tiger Woods went from a guy with premium sponsors to he a pure pump and dump called Fusz on his golf bag. John McAfee was kind of a hero here. He had a scam company that I posted about the last few years. Peaked at 8 bucks last year. He cashed in his stock for some crazy amount, like more than he made off of his real anti-virus company. Stock is currently 6.5 cents. MGTI

I would like to think that I would have more integrity. But if someone just handed me a bunch of free money, maybe I would take it too. (Probably not, but maybe when you start getting into the 100 million dollar territory like McAfee.)

As far as Alex Jones, he should be able to say whatever he wants no matter how insane.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 03-30-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Maybe, but I'm American and we are notoriously bad at irony. We usually leave that for the brits.
    I usually leave the ironing for my wife...she's from Mexico.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Ministry of Propaganda.
    lol, yah, well, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What a witch hunt
    Plus... this deposition was leaked, when specifically, the the lawyer, Robert E. Barnes made it clear, at the end of this deposition that, the contents within this deposition were marked as: "confidential for attorneys eyes only." The deposition was: Thursday. March 14, 2019 @ 12:01 PM. Today is March 30, 2019. Now I don't know about you but that is not 30 days.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Plus... this deposition was leaked, when specifically, the the lawyer, Robert E. Barnes made it clear, at the end of this deposition that, the contents within this deposition were marked as: "confidential for attorneys eyes only." The deposition was: Thursday. March 14, 2019 @ 12:01 PM. Today is March 30, 2019. Now I don't know about you but that is not 30 days.
    The same thing they pulled with Bill Cosby, promise them confidentiality and then leak the tape. What this tells me is that if more than anything, he is telling the truth now.

The moral of this story is that nobody should ever believe the courts when they promise you that your deposition will be confidential. Just say no to it if you can get away with it.

Here's the deposition.

That is 3 and half hours of video.. I started watching last night and I don't know how far I got but everything I heard sounded like the AJ we all know and love. If somebody can post the timestamp of where he made those comments, I guarantee they were taken out of context. In the OP it makes it sound like that is his entire defense, and his psychosis is literal and stems from something being wrong with his brain..whereas if you hear the comments in context, it is going to be him talking about how the 'psychosis' stemmed from his awareness of the people who do actually stage events, from Operation Northwoods on through many other proven false flags and staged events, and questioning those big public events is therefore entirely valid and reasonable. I did hear him say that in the parts I heard, but don't recall mentioning psychosis.

Alex Jones is correct to backpeddle and say that he doesn't have solid evidence the event was totally staged and no kids died, all the doctors and teachers and parents were in on it, etc.. I think there is some evidence for that, and I wouldn't say it is untrue either. There is plenty of evidence that something was up and that the event was probably not what the mainstream media portrayed. How many actors, whether it was the gunman in the woods and that was it or whether it included other actors as well is a good question. I still don't think that frail kid perpetrated the killings.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-30-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

That is 3 and half hours of video.. I started watching last night and I don't know how far I got but everything I heard sounded like the AJ we all know and love. If somebody can post the timestamp of where he made those comments, I guarantee they were taken out of context. In the OP it makes it sound like that is his entire defense, and his psychosis is literal and stems from something being wrong with his brain..whereas if you hear the comments in context, it is going to be him talking about how the 'psychosis' stemmed from his awareness of the people who do actually stage events, from Operation Northwoods on through many other proven false flags and staged events, and questioning those events is therefore entirely valid.
    Questioning events is certainly valid, and quite appropriate, actually. But that's not what Alex Jones does. He makes declarations of facts with little to no support of evidence.

Alex Jones did not interview family members, neighbors and/or community members in Newtown, CT. He just affirmatively declared the shooting to be a hoax. ETA: Actually, he declared that it did not happen. That's noteworthy.

I 100% affirm that the sociopaths in positions of power are more than capable of murdering a bunch of first-graders to advance an agenda... hell, they're capable of murdering a bunch of first-graders just for something to do on a boring afternoon. I despise these people. But don't bring me your speculation and talk to me like you're bringing me facts.

Questioning events is certainly valid, and quite appropriate, actually. But that's not what Alex Jones does. He makes declarations of facts with little to no support of evidence.

Alex Jones did not interview family members, neighbors and/or community members in Newtown, CT. He just affirmatively declared the shooting to be a hoax. ETA: Actually, he declared that it did not happen. That's noteworthy.

I 100% affirm that the sociopaths in positions of power are more than capable of murdering a bunch of first-graders to advance an agenda... hell, they're capable of murdering a bunch of first-graders just for something to do on a boring afternoon. I despise these people. But don't bring me your speculation and talk to me like you're bringing me facts.
    The same could be said about the OP, as well as all mainstream news. AJ has a more accurate representation of the facts on his show than any mainstream media outlet. So why give him such a hard time? We all know nobody is perfect.

If you listen to the deposition, you see that in the first month AJ was actually saying that he believed it was a kid on prozac and the drugs were the problem. His listeners and other people he knew kept coming to him with all this evidence that there was more to it and wanted his platform to expose the event for what they believed it was.

If I were a parent, I wouldn't be mad, I would want to know what happened that day. The fact that AJ is willing to entertain a different scenario than what the media did would be welcomed, as a parent and a victim. I would have called him up and tried to be on his show to help get to the bottom of it.

Did any of the parents offer to go on his show and talk about it?

Blaming Adam Lanza, who is dead, is not going to stop these shootings in the future. He is no longer a threat. The threat would come from the people who ran the operation, running a future operation, and killing more kids. Blocking these investigations and suing people who have a different opinion can only result in more kids dying.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-30-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Alex Jones did not interview family members, neighbors and/or community members in Newtown, CT. He just affirmatively declared the shooting to be a hoax.

Yes, but as regard the suit what Dannnnnnnno is saying is relevant because it weighs heavily against Alex Jones.

"...Public officials, all-purpose public figures, and limited-purpose public figures must prove that the defendant acted with actual malice, i.e.,
    knowing that the statements were false or recklessly disregarding their falsity..."Past deceptions on the part of the media, which may be positively identified, calls into question all of the information they produce, even if that information is accurate.

So, even if Big Media was reporting accurately the facts of Sandyhook, doubting the veracity of their reporting is reasonable. Alex Jones learned of the events at Sandy Hook through Big Media. Thus, the statements he made disputing the accuracy of the facts of sandy hook as reported by his primary, and demonstrably unreliable source, he could not have made knowing the statements were false. In other words, the past behavior of Big Media reasonably calls into question the veracity of everything they report--even if what they are reporting happens to be true.

In other words, Did Alex Jones know that his statements re: SandyHook were false, or did he recklessly disregard their falsity? The Statements he made we informed by information he received through Big Media, Big Media now has a long track record of deliberately misleading, omitting, altering, et al the information that they report. So, even if Alex Jones sole reason for suggesting that the events at Sandy Hook are other than they seem is the fact that the media merely reported those facts, it is reasonable to say that he didn't--because he couldn't--know that the alleged substance of his statements were false.
    Last edited by bv3; 03-30-2019 at 01:58 PM.

The same could be said about the OP, as well as all mainstream news. AJ has a more accurate representation of the facts on his show than any mainstream media outlet. So why give him such a hard time? We all know nobody is perfect.

If you listen to the deposition, you see that in the first month AJ was actually saying that he believed it was a kid on prozac and the drugs were the problem. His listeners and other people he knew kept coming to him with all this evidence that there was more to it and wanted his platform to expose the event for what they believed it was.

If I were a parent, I wouldn't be mad, I would want to know what happened that day. The fact that AJ is willing to entertain a different scenario than what the media did would be welcomed, as a parent and a victim. I would have called him up and tried to be on his show to help get to the bottom of it.

Did any of the parents offer to go on his show and talk about it?

Blaming Adam Lanza, who is dead, is not going to stop these shootings in the future. He is no longer a threat. The threat would come from the people who ran the operation, running a future operation, and killing more kids. Blocking these investigations and suing people who have a different opinion can only result in more kids dying.
    I remember AJ had some investigator (Wolfgang Halbig?) on his show that later produced a film about Sandy Hook being a False Flag operation.

Can't find that video, was it scrubbed? His lawsuit was won: https://vimeo.com/292617969
    Last edited by Danke; 03-30-2019 at 02:13 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/i...-a7687571.html

InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist playing a character', says his lawyer

Notorious US broadcaster Alex Jones is a “performance artist” and his on air persona is an act, according to his lawyer.

Mr Jones runs the controversial Infowars website, which is known for propagating conspiracy theories and its support of Donald Trump.

But Mr Jones is now embroiled in a custody battle with his estranged wife, Kelly Jones, with whom he has three children. She said some of Mr Jones’s on-air rants – for which he is renowned – are evidence of him being “not a stable” father.

However, Randall Wilhite, Mr Jones’s attorney, said the behaviour was merely an act.

“He’s playing a character. He is a performance artist.” Mr Wilhite said, according to the Austin-American Statesman.

Mr Wilhite said that using Mr Jones’ on-air persona to judge him as a father would be like judging Jack Nicholson in a custody dispute based on his performance as the Joker in Batman.

The claim is likely to cause some confusion among Mr Jones’s fans, who have closely followed his musings. These included unfounded assertions that the Sandy Hook massacre and Boston bombings were hoaxes, Hillary Clinton should be jailed and that Barack Obama founded Isis.

More at link.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    In fairness to Ron, he didn't really say anything that was off brand. He constantly thinks the world is going to hell and he backs it with his own money by putting everything he has in gold and gold mining stocks.

Celebrities constantly put their name on scam crap. Shaq, 50 Cent, Justin Bieber all endorsed pure fraud. Tiger Woods went from a guy with premium sponsors to he a pure pump and dump called Fusz on his golf bag. John McAfee was kind of a hero here. He had a scam company that I posted about the last few years. Peaked at 8 bucks last year. He cashed in his stock for some crazy amount, like more than he made off of his real anti-virus company. Stock is currently 6.5 cents. MGTI

I would like to think that I would have more integrity. But if someone just handed me a bunch of free money, maybe I would take it too. (Probably not, but maybe when you start getting into the 100 million dollar territory like McAfee.)

As far as Alex Jones, he should be able to say whatever he wants no matter how insane.
    I agree with all of that...just pointing it out...and pointing out that it was disappointing that AJ didn't say the same thing.

"I have an absolute right to say or comment about anything I want. $#@! off."
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Yes, but as regard the suit what Dannnnnnnno is saying is relevant because it weighs heavily against Alex Jones.

"...Public officials, all-purpose public figures, and limited-purpose public figures must prove that the defendant acted with actual malice, i.e.,
    knowing that the statements were false or recklessly disregarding their falsity..."Past deceptions on the part of the media, which may be positively identified, calls into question all of the information they produce, even if that information is accurate.

So, even if Big Media was reporting accurately the facts of Sandyhook, doubting the veracity of their reporting is reasonable. Alex Jones learned of the events at Sandy Hook through Big Media. Thus, the statements he made disputing the accuracy of the facts of sandy hook as reported by his primary, and demonstrably unreliable source, he could not have made knowing the statements were false. In other words, the past behavior of Big Media reasonably calls into question the veracity of everything they report--even if what they are reporting happens to be true.

In other words, Did Alex Jones know that his statements re: SandyHook were false, or did he recklessly disregard their falsity? The Statements he made we informed by information he received through Big Media, Big Media now has a long track record of deliberately misleading, omitting, altering, et al the information that they report. So, even if Alex Jones sole reason for suggesting that the events at Sandy Hook are other than they seem is the fact that the media merely reported those facts, it is reasonable to say that he didn't--because he couldn't--know that the alleged substance of his statements were false.
    I'll repeat that Alex Jones is entitled to say whatever the hell he wants to say. That having been said, people should have some sense about them, and understand that Alex Jones didn't do any actual research into what happened at SH. He just... said some $#@!. Some pretty offensive $#@!, actually, since he didn't do any actual investigating, he just said, "yeah, that didn't happen".

There is NO question that Big Media (to use your term, which I like btw) regularly mislead the population. That's no justification for Jones misleading the population himself, however.

If I were one of the relatives of one of those kids, I'd punch a POS in the mouth if he said that at a bar. If he said it on a nationally distributed radio show, I'd go after a piece of his ass (money).

as well as all mainstream news.
    Yes.

AJ has a more accurate representation of the facts on his show than any mainstream media outlet.

No.

Alex said it didn't happen. He affirmatively said the whole thing was a hoax, and that the people appearing in Big Media from Newtown were "crisis actors".

And he made that up. Out of $#@!ing nowhere.

So - again - $#@! HIM.

You want to speculate that it didn't happen? Go ahead. You want to be an actual journalist and send reporters to Newtown, CT, and actually investigate - interview neighbors, and family members, and community members, etc.? Please do. We count on journalists to do real investigations so we can actually find out what's going on in the world. I'm all for that. THAT is actually what DIDN'T happen.

$#@! Alex Jones.

So why give him such a hard time? We all know nobody is perfect.
    Please see above.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post

I knew for sure Alex Jones was off the minute I saw this video. Psychosis, shill, attention whore, controlled opposition who really knows, all I know is that I do not want associate with him in any way shape or form. This is why I cannot understand why Ron Paul trusted him. Also I think association with this obvious fraud cost him more votes than he gained from his supporters.
    Well i have questions on how Alex Jones managed to have access into bohemian grove. That to me rises some red flag. You they know wouldn't normally give people any access let alone the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I remember AJ had some investigator (Wolfgang Halbig?) on his show that later produced a film about Sandy Hook being a False Flag operation.

Can't find that video, was it scrubbed? His lawsuit was won: https://vimeo.com/292617969
    Jim Fetzer and Wolfgang Halbig appear to still be involved in a court case and don't appear to be backing down. At about 1:50 and thereafter it is asserted that some of the dead children are alive and have come forward.

Last edited by mrsat_98; 03-31-2019 at 07:57 AM.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast