Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cops. Unlawful arrest. Pull down mans pants and tase balls to force compliance.

Cops. Unlawful arrest. Pull down mans pants and tase balls to force compliance.

But, hey, it's all good. Cop was suspended for 30 days HOURS.....

On July 27, 2017, Johnny Wheatcroft was a passenger in a silver Ford Taurus when a pair of Glendale, Arizona,
    police officers pulled in front them in a Motel 6 parking lot.

The stop was for an alleged turn signal violation.

Minutes later, Wheatcroft was handcuffed lying face down on the hot asphalt on a 108-degree day. He'd already been tased 10 times, with one officer kneeling on his back as another, Officer Matt Schneider, kicked him in the groin and pulled down his athletic shorts to tase him a final time in his testicles, according to a federal lawsuit and body camera footage obtained by Scripps sister station KNXV-TV.

The scene was witnessed by his 11- and 6-year-old sons.

“I have never seen anything like this before... This is just beyond the pale. It’s outrageous conduct.”
    Multiple independent law enforcement experts, who agreed to review the incident, said the officers’ conduct was unlawful, potentially criminal, and one of the most cruel and troubling cases of police misconduct they’ve ever seen.

“I have never seen anything like this before,” said Jeff Noble, an attorney and former deputy chief of police in Irvine, Calif., who’s testified in hundreds of cases including Tamir Rice and Philando Castile. “ It reminds me of a case in New York where an individual was sadistically taking a broom handle and shoving it up (the suspect’s) anus. This is just beyond the pale. It’s outrageous conduct.”

Former LAPD detective supervisor T.T. Williams echoed his shock.

“That’s not even borderline,” said Williams, an expert witness who testified in the Philip Brailsford case on behalf of the prosecution. “That’s inhumane.”
    Schneider was suspended for 30 hours and remains an active officer on the force, records show.

The experts said it was appalling that Officer Schneider, who has won multiple awards from the police chief and has represented Glendale twice on the TV show Cops, was not terminated. They also believe Glendale should have referred the case for outside criminal investigation and prosecution.

https://www.kshb.com/news/national/a...ers-in-arizona
    Last edited by phill4paul; 02-09-2019 at 05:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    But, hey, it's all good. Cop was suspended for 30 days.....

https://www.kshb.com/news/national/a...ers-in-arizona
    Schneider was suspended for 30 hours and remains an active officer on the force, records show
    ?

This is just beyond the pale. It’s outrageous conduct.”
    So procedure wasn't followed? It's hard to keep up.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    ?

So procedure wasn't followed? It's hard to keep up.
    Thanks for the catch. Suspended for 30 HOURS.

Thanks for the catch. Suspended for 30 HOURS.
    I wonder what happens if you taze a cop in the balls?
    "The Patriarch"

If you have a tail light out, they break your leg and taz your nuts.
    If its caught on tape, the officer/s are required to shave 5 minutes off
    their lunch hour.

I wonder what happens if you taze a cop in the balls?
    They have balls?

Remember the CA Fullerton police , they tazed a begging, screaming retarded man
    to death as onlookers stood by doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    Remember the CA Fullerton police , they tazed a begging, screaming retarded man
    to death as onlookers stood by doing nothing.
    If you are talking about Kelly Thomas they beat him to death.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh yeah, Abner Louima.
    You know that was over 20 years ago and there were still clues for those who chose to read between the lines.
    One cop was singled out: the one who actually stuck the mop handle up Louima's ass.
    The trial discovered that several cops were at least complicit. Nothing happened to them nor to anyone's supervisors or trainers.

In other words the force and the "justice" system singled out a scapegoat and slit his throat to throw us all off the scent.

It needs to be said every time by every one of us: there is absolutely nothing different about cops today.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

They have balls?
    Good point.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Oh yeah, Abner Louima.
    You know that was over 20 years ago and there were still clues for those who chose to read between the lines.
    One cop was singled out: the one who actually stuck the mop handle up Louima's ass.
    The trial discovered that several cops were at least complicit. Nothing happened to them nor to anyone's supervisors or trainers.

In other words the force and the "justice" system singled out a scapegoat and slit his throat to throw us all off the scent.

It needs to be said every time by every one of us: there is absolutely nothing different about cops today.
    +rep.

The officer served his time. He had 30 hours of hard time to reflect on his actions. Maybe we can put this behind us so he can continue serving the community.

30 hours? Should have had his entire law enforcement career ruined. Take his badge and make sure he never works in another town again.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Were the brave officers OK though?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    30 hours? Should have had his entire law enforcement career ruined. Take his badge and make sure he never works in another town again.
    The only appropriate 30 hour punishment in this case would have been tazing the cop's nads for 30 hours.

Yeah, but what if the cop hadn't tased him in the balls? What then? Is that the sort of world that you want to live in, where a man's balls remain untased?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They have balls?
    You must spread some around,,bla bla bla
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

From the Dept. of Curious Grammar

Multiple independent law enforcement experts, who agreed to review the incident, said the officers’ conduct was unlawful, potentially criminal, and one of the most cruel and troubling cases of police misconduct they’ve ever seen.
    If you or I did what these cops did, how many of these "independent law enforcement experts" would be calling it "potentially criminal" instead of just flat-out "criminal"?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If you or I did what these cops did, how many of these "independent law enforcement experts" would be calling it "potentially criminal" instead of just flat-out "criminal"?
    I kinda doubt there would be a need for "independent law enforcement experts" in that case.
    "The Patriarch"

If you know someone who doesn't understand the term blowback, show them this video. It should then be easier for them to understand.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

We had a thread not long ago where people were advocating exercising ones rights. It is better to be free than safe. How does not cooperating make us free? This guy does not look free to me. He doesn't look very safe either. That cop is such a leader. He maintains mostly a calm voice and knows exactly what to say and says it with such a non-confrontational authoritarian demeanor. After abusing and tazing the guy that was in the front passenger seat, at about 4:25, he tells another passenger, "Hey, get in front of the car right now, come on, you are alright, you are alright buddy come on."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Do you believe public opinion has zero effect on society's tolerance for such conduct/policy makers?
    I believe that 10+ years of complaining has had exactly zero effect on public opinion.

And never forget, if it wasn't for the body cams, that guy would have been charged and prosecuted......... just like all of the millions of people were before those cams ever came into existence.
    FJB

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I believe that 10+ years of complaining has had exactly zero effect on public opinion.
    I believe that is not correct. However it hasn't put a dent in the hardcore copsuckers or the behavior of the police. But awareness of the situation is slowly spreading.

A woman got stuck going up the hill right by my moms the other day and I went down there to help, I was trying to push her little Nisson truck out from where she was stuck and a county sheriff drove by and just sneered at us. She made the comment that he wasn't much help. I said no, they are only there to collect money and enforce laws, not to help.

Keep pounding.........
    Last edited by Origanalist; 02-10-2019 at 10:37 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

I am confident that many people would watch that video and say something like, "those people did not belong parking there. They look sketchy. What were they doing there in the first place?" People tend to think the cops only interact because there is a safety or criminal concern.

I remember a car chase where the person crashes, rolls the car, and is lying motionless on the ground. A bunch of cops show up and start beating the guy. In my opinion the person lying motionless is not a threat and it is wrong to beat them. Others will say, "what did he do before the crash that caused the cops to chase him." Somehow people justify the terrible wrongdoing of police by saying a person did something beforehand. I maintain these people will not understand until their door is knocked down, dog shot, kid beaten for no reason. When a raid goes wrong where cops show up at wrong address, people say, "why would they live in that neighborhood?" It never ends. Copsuckers going to suck Cop.

It is best to never do anything suspicious around other people. Stay home and create a fortress where you can take a stance.

Local News..... ABC15 Arizona....

FJB

They have balls?
    Yes they do:

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

I believe that is not correct. However it hasn't put a dent in the hardcore copsuckers or the behavior of the police. But awareness of the situation is slowly spreading.

A woman got stuck going up the hill right by my moms the other day and I went down there to help, I was trying to push her little Nisson truck out from where she was stuck and a county sheriff drove by and just sneered at us. She made the comment that he wasn't much help. I said no, they are only there to collect money and enforce laws, not to help.

Keep pounding.........

And that one comment did more to advance the cause of liberty than voting in 100 elections. Keep up the good work and thank you.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast