Thread: Rick Knox - Secretary of State for Georgia 2018

Rick Knox - Secretary of State for Georgia 2018

>Constitutional Conservative
    >Libertarian
    >Free market
    >States rights
    >Southern heritage

He says he will even return the state flag to the old Georgia "Confederate battle flag" flag.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    noice

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Why isn't Lucy Belle or whatever her name is here to shed light on this important event?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    >Constitutional Conservative
    >Libertarian
    >Free market
    >States rights
    >Southern heritage

He says he will even return the state flag to the old Georgia "Confederate battle flag" flag.
    I don't know where you're getting he's Libertarian from. And I don't give a crap about returning the state flag. I only railed against it when they changed it last time because I didn't think it was worth the money and I certainly don't want to spend anymore on another stupid flag.o_O

I tried to find out something about him but all I could find were his stances on the flag and voting but his FB page (couldn't find a website) was mostly gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I don't know where you're getting he's Libertarian from. And I don't give a crap about returning the state flag. I only railed against it when they changed it last time because I didn't think it was worth the money and I certainly don't want to spend anymore on another stupid flag.o_O

I tried to find out something about him but all I could find were his stances on the flag and voting but his FB page (couldn't find a website) was mostly gibberish.

he has the same stances as Ron Paul. call it whatever you like

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    he has the same stances as Ron Paul. call it whatever you like
    Could you provide a link to something more substantial than his FB page?

I'm asking in earnest. I would hate to pass up a Ron Paul libertarian. Although, the flag thing is weird.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    ballotpedia isnt helpful

Okay, I found his Twitter. I see a few places where he and Ron would agree but I'm not sure I would call him a Ron Paul R.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Well........the prospects don't look good no they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    ballotpedia isnt helpful
    Nope.

https://ballotpedia.org/Rick_Knox

Isn't he running for sos? Why does he talk about building walls and common core? I don't remember running into any of those issues when I go to my local sos building.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    this campaign is retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Mikezelot View Post
    Isn't he running for sos? Why does he talk about building walls and common core?
    He also talks about changing the flag.

This is from his FB page. o_O

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Someone explain to me where JJ got the notion that this guy is the real deal in the first place.

I dunno. Maybe he likes the idea of having a "huckleberry"?

Quote Originally Posted by HitoKichi View Post
    Someone explain to me where JJ got the notion that this guy is the real deal in the first place.
    I'm your huckleberry
    19th century slang which was popularized more recently by the movie Tombstone. Means "I'm the man you're looking for". Nowdays it's usually used as a response to a threat or challenge, as in the movie.
    "Who thinks they can beat me?"
    "I'm your huckleberry."
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%20huckleberry

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does Georgia need a Sec of State ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Why does Georgia need a Sec of State ?
    But who would register voters, track annual corporate filings, grant professional licenses, and oversee the state's securities' markets?

The Georgia Secretary of State registers voters, tracks annual corporate filings, grants professional licenses, and oversees the state's securities' market.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    But who would register voters, track annual corporate filings, grant professional licenses, and oversee the state's securities' markets?
    Well , the county clerks could take care of voters and the rest of it could go undone .
    Do something Danke