Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Ventura: Beware of Conspiracy Theories About Sandy Hook

Jesse Ventura: Beware of Conspiracy Theories About Sandy Hook

Beware of Conspiracy Theories About Sandy Hook

Jesse Ventura | LewRockwell.com
    January 22, 2013

“I don’t see enough evidence to think Sandy Hook was a false flag operation. This is more of a tragic event turned into political opportunity than it is a staged event.

* Was there investigative bungling and the sensationalist media reporting unverified stories? Yes.

* Was there confusion and were facts lost and gained in that confusion? Yes.

* Are there people, even witnesses, looking for their 30 seconds in the spotlight? Yes.

* Are there individuals and institutions using and shaping this event for their own political agendas? Yes, and we must keep a very watchful eye on those institutions to keep them from twisting the facts of this event.

Sadly, everything I mentioned above can, when taken out of context, make one think manipulation is afoot.

Most chaotic events can come across that way. In examining the event, I don’t see government hands at work mainly because they would have covered their tracks better. We can’t expect them to pull off elaborately planned hoaxes while at the same time leaving behind so many easy “smoking guns” for us to find.

It took years for independent investigators to uncover JFK. It took years for us to begin scratching out the truth about 9/11. Those of us who study real history, not state sanctioned history, can very easily become just as close minded and biased for conspiracy as those who stand in our way and refuse to accept the truth about our government and the people running it.

It’s very easy to fall into that trap, especially when knowing how much of our history and world events are not what they appear to be. So please, do not immediately jump up and yell “Fire!” just because someone makes a Youtube video. Research, research, research. You only hurt our cause by promoting false conspiracies and crackpot agendas.

Much like the Birther conspiracy, I am starting to think that a lot of the so called “evidence” of conspiracy coming out about Sandy Hook is designed and fabricated to make us “conspiracy theorists”, us truth seekers, look foolish. Why? So that when good people argue against the destruction of our Second Amendment they can easily be painted with the “crackpot” brush.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I have to say it's nice to hear some reservations about Sandy Hook and the allegations of conspiracy coming from those spearheading the fight for truth.
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

Research, research, research
    Valid points.

sounds like jesse has been compromised. He's one of them now.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

9/11 was an inside job.
    Jared Loughner was a false flag.
    James Holmes was a false flag.
    Adam Lanza was a false flag.

Some people apparently do not believe anything bad can ever happen without the government's direct involvement. The "government is always completely innocent, there are no conspiracies ever" crowd and the "every tragic event that receives widespread coverage is a secret government plot" crowd are just two sides of the same crazy coin.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    9/11 was an inside job.

Some people apparently do not believe anything bad can ever happen without the government's direct involvement. The "government is always completely innocent, there are no conspiracies ever" crowd and the "every tragic event that receives widespread coverage is a secret government plot" crowd are just two sides of the same crazy coin.
    according to jesse ventura, even the sandy hook conspiracy theories are a conspiracy to make 2nd amendment supporters look crazy.
    "Look, the American people have chosen to have a fiat money standard because they want a welfare state. You cannot have a gold standard and a welfare state at the same time. You have to make the choice. We have made a decision as a society that we’ll be dealing with the welfare state." -Alan Greenspan

"birther conspiracy"? How much more evidence do we need that Barack Obama is not who we are told he is? All records sealed plus an indisputably forged document announced with language carefully crafted for plausible deniability?

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    How much more evidence do we need that Barack Obama is not who we are told he is?
    Do you actually have ANY evidence?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ///
    Last edited by dbill27; 01-22-2013 at 04:21 AM.

I'm going to agree with Jesse on this one.

Most of the arguments that Sandy Hook was a false flag deserves to p provide evidence on the cause of happening.

I'm willing to look at any evidence of the event, but more are just stupid.

- The "actors" are just parents, some laughed as a psychological issue when reporting it.

- Just because we don't know about Adam Lanza doesn't mean he doesn't exist (Though I REALY want more info on this guy)

- Most of the kids and ambulences left the scene already

- The reason why the military has come in cause there was a shoot out going on (though I believe the job could have been done by just sending squad members)

- The "other men" are not configured to be hard evidence. Why? Because only 1 kid reported it and the guy in the forest was just a person walking towards the school for crafting with other kids.

================================================== ======

Now here are my questions:

WHO IS ADAM LANZLA?

Why is it that nearly no one knew him (maybe he was an isolated guy with anti-social issues {by anti-social I mean crazy stuff he did})?

Why did they sent the military?

Why are people taking this event seriously? There has been mass murders 10x more extreme than this and this was put in naitonal spotlight for week now.

================================================== =========

I mean, I believe that the government could have took this oppurtunity to take away the secound amendment, not everything is from the government.

We can't believe that the government did charles manson massacre now could we?

Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    The real evidence is sealed, only the forgeries are public.

This thing is up over 11 million views now. The actor playing a grieving parent at 8:00 really raised my interest. It's 100% completely obvious he is an actor, I mean wtf, why??

For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

the Texas college shooting media coverage is suspect. Did it happen...i think so, but then again, i wasn't there, but 3 days of media coverage over college gun fire where no one was killed versus a shooting south of Seattle where people were hurt and no national coverage makes me laugh....

OH NO!!!!...gun shots at .......... (pick a school) and now non stop national media coverage...calling Pierce Morgan....you're on....

Quote Originally Posted by UMULAS View Post
    I'm going to agree with Jesse on this one.

Most of the arguments that Sandy Hook was a false flag deserves to p provide evidence on the cause of happening.

I'm willing to look at any evidence of the event, but more are just stupid.

- The "actors" are just parents, some laughed as a psychological issue when reporting it.

- Just because we don't know about Adam Lanza doesn't mean he doesn't exist (Though I REALY want more info on this guy)

- Most of the kids and ambulences left the scene already

- The reason why the military has come in cause there was a shoot out going on (though I believe the job could have been done by just sending squad members)

- The "other men" are not configured to be hard evidence. Why? Because only 1 kid reported it and the guy in the forest was just a person walking towards the school for crafting with other kids.

================================================== ======

Now here are my questions:

WHO IS ADAM LANZLA?

Why is it that nearly no one knew him (maybe he was an isolated guy with anti-social issues {by anti-social I mean crazy stuff he did})?

Why did they sent the military?

Why are people taking this event seriously? There has been mass murders 10x more extreme than this and this was put in naitonal spotlight for week now.
    ================================================== =========

I mean, I believe that the government could have took this oppurtunity to take away the secound amendment, not everything is from the government.

We can't believe that the government did charles manson massacre now could we?
    What incident are you referring to? 26 people being killed is as bad of a mass murder as we've ever seen.

It is obvious that Sandy Hook is being used propagate more gun control. It is also obvious that the media sensationalizing events such as these will create more copycats who instead of just killing themselves, will attempt to gain instant notoriety while possibly having people discuss the perceived wrongs that were done to them i.e. bullying. The new shootings will receive more and more media attention. This will create more hysteria for gun control. Particularly large capacity magazines and 'assault weapons.' It will also create more copycats. Prescription SSRIs and SSNRIs also play a role in this. The only thing that is for certain is that these shootings will never completely stop happening no matter how many more gun laws they pass. The uneducated (propagandized) majority is a few mass shootings away from overwhelmingly supporting a new AWB as well as ammuntion/magazine restrictions. The new legislation that will (undoubtedly; eventually) be passed will only hinder your ability to protect yourself and your family should you ever find yourself in a mass shooting. The MSM will never report (and if they do, it will be to further restrict your freedoms) that the levels of these murder/suicides has not decreased with more gun regulations. It is all the more likely that the body toll will be ever higher considering that it will become certain that no one is armed and able to take out the shooter. Some very sickening trends are before us. (murder/suicide mass shootings, indoctrinated sheep believing the government/police have the responsibility to protect them etc.)

Oh, and as to the OP, Jesse Ventura is 100 percent correct. If you even mention that Sandy Hook has some peculiar circumstances aside from here, anything you ever say after, will be disregarded as loony babble. I would try to educate people on the institutionalizing of the Federal Reserve (which a large number of people STILL don't know about) before jumping into Sandy Hook false flag allegations.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 01-23-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    the Texas college shooting media coverage is suspect. Did it happen...i think so, but then again, i wasn't there, but 3 days of media coverage over college gun fire where no one was killed versus a shooting south of Seattle where people were hurt and no national coverage makes me laugh....

OH NO!!!!...gun shots at .......... (pick a school) and now non stop national media coverage...calling Pierce Morgan....you're on....
    That doesn't have anything to do with it being a false flag. It has to do with their agenda. People hardly even read these articles. They see their smart phone news say "X Shot at School" and they are all for more gun regulations. It doesn't matter the severity. (whether it's a targeted killing or mass shooting) Every single school shooting is going to be national news.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Testilying
    Police perjury (or testilying in United States police slang) is the act of a police officer giving false testimony. It is typically used in a criminal trial to "make the case" against a defendant who the police believe to be guilty when minor irregularities during the suspect's arrest or search threaten to result in acquittal on a technicality. It has broader meanings. It also can be extended further to encompass substantive misstatements of fact for the purpose of convicting those whom the police believe to be guilty, or even to include statements to frame an innocent citizen.[1] More generically, it has been said to be: "Lying under oath, especially by a police officer, to help get a conviction."
    Routine,, Commonplace..
    Accepted reality, so much so that there is a word for it.

There are good reason for the doubts and theories. I have serious doubts that the event(as presented) is in any way similar to what really happened.
    And not just media reporting,,, I watched from the beginning. It was posted here as a breaking story..And there were statements from the police themselves.
    Then stories changed..

Think about it,,
    if some dumbass tripped over his dick, and fired,,and everyone else fired (as they commonly do) and lit up a room full of kids..

Are they going to report that as such?

NO I don't believe this story for a second.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-23-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Testilying

Routine,, Commonplace..
    Accepted reality, so much so that there is a word for it.

There are good reason for the doubts and theories. I have serious doubts that the event(as presented) is in any way similar to what really happened.
    And not just media reporting,,, I watched from the beginning. It was posted here as a breaking story..And there were statements from the police themselves.
    Then stories changed..

Think about it,,
    if some dumbass tripped over his dick, and fired,,and everyone else fired (as they commonly do) and lit up a room full of kids..
    Are they going to report that as such?

NO I don't believe this story for a second.
    Hmm. I could see that scenario playing out.

Evidently, Mr. Ventura hasn't listened to the scanner tapes or watched them pull Adam's AR-15 out of the trunk (which is significant because the medical examiner said the victims suffered rifle wounds).

I liked his show back when he actually did real research... he's just a showbiz guy now like the rest of them. They scared him off after his reporting of the FEMA camps... we won't be seeing any more real reporting from Mr. Ventura.

Sorry, but he's lost all credibility in my view.
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    This thing is up over 11 million views now. The actor playing a grieving parent at 8:00 really raised my interest. It's 100% completely obvious he is an actor, I mean wtf, why??

Whoa, that just opened my eyes. A short clip of just that sadistic wacko needs to be out there.

So if Jesse the Lunatic Ventura says it wasn't a conspiracy, will all of the other lunatics fall in line?

Quote Originally Posted by dbill27 View Post
    You mean, an unambiguously forged document released by the WH itself? It stands to reason that there is no reason to forge a document if a genuine one exists. That all his other records that would definitively shed light on the situation (e.g. school records) are sealed is a matter of public record, as is the total lack of anyone who remembers Obama from his time at Columbia, as are the extremely suspicious actions at the Hawaii department of records. Look up what the Arapio group has uncovered - where there's smoke, there's fire, and the smoke permeates everything about Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Hmm. I could see that scenario playing out.
    Yes, I think it happened in True Romance.

"This message is hidden because KingNothing is on your ignore list." as is the rest of the Sunsteinian brigade. I have no interest in anything this trolling $#@! has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFanInGA View Post
    9/11 was an inside job.

Fair statement. Every tragic event that receives widespread coverage does at least deserve to be looked into. (Some that don't receive widespread coverage deserve to be looked into as well like the U.S.S. Liberty or the overthrow of Mossadeq in Iran.) One corollary to all of this is that those who think "the government is always completely innocent" are quick to call any questioning of official stories as "saying the government did it" when sometimes the questioning is of the manipulation of the event rather than the event itself. For example, I have yet to see Alex Jones come out and call Sandy Hook a "false flag". In fact he hasn't gone any further than Ben Swann on the issue. But folks say otherwise because it's "Alex Jones".
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing View Post
    Yes, I think it happened in True Romance.
    137 Shots Fired in 20 Seconds

31 Shots Kill Unarmed Man Who was Soon to Be Married

41 Shots Kill Man Reaching for His Wallet

Oh, and AF, if you could refresh my memory of the incidence where the SWAT team was looking for a murder suspect at the suspect's father's house. One cop shot and over thirty shots followed up from around the house. The father's dog was killed and another cop was hit by friendly fire. There was a very good picture of the bullet grouping. (I counted 29 shots in a relatively tight group if I recall correctly) +a million rep if you can remember the incident I'm thinking of. Looked for a while and can't find it.

ETA: And not to mention that there was a few other family members around the house at the time. And you know what, I just thought of the one you posted on Revbox. BRB for another edit.

ETA: +Rep for that story
    Cops Shoot at Unarmed Man 123 Times While Granddaughter Hides in Bath Tub.. Plant Gun Once They Determine the 73 Year Old Was Unarmed.. Cops Acquitted of All Charges (No Murder Charges Filed)
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 01-23-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Coulter View Post
    "This message is hidden because KingNothing is on your ignore list." as is the rest of the Sunsteinian brigade. I have no interest in anything this trolling $#@! has to say.

Hi, nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by loveableteddybear View Post
    Whoa, that just opened my eyes. A short clip of just that sadistic wacko needs to be out there.

Most of the things in the video as already been debunked.

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comm...s_been_making/

I will however keep researching on the part 2 video.

But still.

WHO IS THAT ADAM GUY?!

Quote Originally Posted by UMULAS View Post
    Most of the things in the video as already been debunked.

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comm...s_been_making/

I will however keep researching on the part 2 video.

But still.

WHO IS THAT ADAM GUY?!
    Not the whole video, that insensitive "father" who appeared like an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by loveableteddybear View Post
    Not the whole video, that insensitive "father" who appeared like an actor.
    Again, people GREIF in different ways.

Now I'm not going to reject the "actor" idea nor will I reject the psychologists idea of grief.

People grief in many ways, some by nervous laughing while other just scream and cry. The father had the nervous laugh while later on appearing on the news. It's quite normal! People show off and act differently then they would if they had a camera on their head, remember that "weird" doctor in the video?

Valid points. +rep to Jesse
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast