Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Become Ungovernable

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You're doing great! Keep up the good work.
    Just saying over an hour long and only 569 views. I love the message but it is not going to work like that. Cannot win without huge exposure.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Just saying over an hour long and only 569 views. I love the message but it is not going to work like that. Cannot win without huge exposure.
    This is great stuff! Why are you giving it away for free?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is great stuff! Why are you giving it away for free?
    First off I would like to say you are one of my favorite contributors to this forum. Thanks! Secondly I think what is needed is huge exposure. I think Joe Rogan like him or not is ripe for the task. An articulate person should get onto his show and get Rogan on it. He has millions of followers.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

With almost the complete herd walking around with the surveillance equipment called mobile phones, we are easily controlled and brainwashed...

Big-Brother-knows-everything-GSM
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    , we are easily controlled and brainwashed...

Do not include me in your "WE".,,
    There are many resistant to such.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Do not include me in your "WE".,,
    There are many resistant to such.
    As an individual surrounded by snitches walking around with surveillance equipment, anything you say or (could potentially) do, is known by Big Brother.

Of course every single smart fool believes that they are too smart to be brainwashed.
    Drugs make the herd much easier to control...

What makes you think you are "too smart" to be controlled/fooled?
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

As an individual surrounded by snitches walking around with surveillance equipment, anything you say or (could potentially) do, is known by Big Brother.

Of course every single smart fool believes that they are too smart to be brainwashed.
    Drugs make the herd much easier to control...

What makes you think you are "too smart" to be controlled/fooled?
    A Higher Power..
    Years of experience as a Maximum Security Inmate.
    and a highly changeable Appearance.

I am not average.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

and a highly changeable Appearance.
    A sick joke?

If you're not controlled, governed, than why don't you?!?
    Stop paying taxes.
    Make an end to the plandemic.

We can drag you out of bed in the middle of the night
    Drive tanks along your street looking for a flight
    We can put you in a cell an dash away the key
    Make you stand against the wall torture chamber style

The reason is simple, it's obvious to see
    We can shoot at you but you can't kill we
    Don't you see, don't you see, your not an army

A sick joke?

If you're not controlled, governed, than why don't you?!?
    Stop paying taxes.
    Make an end to the plandemic.
    ]
    I Don't pay Income Tax..have not since 2006.

and I have no control of the mind of others. I ignore it as much as possible.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I Don't pay Income Tax..have not since 2006.
    I hope this isn't caused by not having an income, if so it would be difficult to make ends meet (unless of course you have some cash stashed away)...

In the meantime us common folks are enslaved by the psychopaths.

As the pandemic couldn't have been staged without the surveillance equipment called mobile phones, every single person walking around with a cell phone, is an accomplice to the ongoing genocide.

There is no possibility for genuine resistance (let alone revolution) if the majority of the herd are police informers walking around with their cool phones.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the meantime us common folks are enslaved by the psychopaths.
    I realize that you are far distant from here.. Folks have been standing up to the Psychopathic regime.

I have joined them personally,,, on several occasions..

People are pushing back,, or perhaps you had not noticed.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

People are pushing back,, or perhaps you had not noticed.
    It's quite uncommon that people openly talk about "conspiracy theories".
    For the last year or so I've regularly talked to people that were openly critical of the COVID lockdown and/or vaccines.
    There have also been some protests in my home town Amsterdam, maximum some ten thousands of protesters.

Maybe I'm too negative but I don't believe that there/this is the start of a genuine "revolution". Literally since March 2020, I've seen these conspiracy stories that "they" have gone too far this time and people are rising up.
    They never will, at least not in North America or Europe, where people can easily be pacified with empty promises.
    People will continue to support the COVID police state by walking around with their cell phones.

There is only a small chance that people in the poor countries (Africa or South Asia) will start to fight back against the COVID tyranny.
    Even if they will, it's highly doubtful that they ever will succeed...

About a year ago I spoke to a man, who said that he predicted and in March 2019 posted on social media about the planned epidemic in 2020. He was in all kinds of legal trouble, with a handful of bailiffs seizing his non-existent possessions and the tax services (Belastingdienst) breaking into his house.
    These kind of crimes against humanity have been done to me for the last 19 years, but I'm still surviving, frustrated at not being able to do much more than staying alive...
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-23-2021 at 01:07 AM.

Become super wealthy. Then you will govern the government.

"We Need a Mass Exodus from Public Schools" With Quisha King
    Join me as I sit down to talk with Quisha King is a SpokesMom for Moms for Liberty, founder of King Consulting, holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, is an advocate for education reform and Christian conservative.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQB5wb8srRw
    "We Need a Mass Exodus from Public Schools" With Quisha King
    Cannot win with 569 views.
    I think what is needed is huge exposure. I think Joe Rogan like him or not is ripe for the task. An articulate person should get onto his show and get Rogan on it. He has millions of followers.
    I'll gladly take 569 views over millions of followers when it results in things like this:

https://twitter.com/insomnochick/sta...88787156578308

Joe Rogan is not coming to save us.

No one else is, either.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:19 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Become super wealthy. Then you will govern the government.
    Pretty much this.

There are only 3 ways out of slavery:
    1) run from it (nowhere to run to)
    2) fight (this isn't happening)
    3) buy your way out
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Pretty much this.

There are only 3 ways out of slavery:
    1) run from it (nowhere to run to)
    2) fight (this isn't happening)
    3) buy your way out
    Why isn't #2 happening? Because people won't, unless they believe that they will absolutely win or because they still have something to lose.

It's time for people to start internalizing the saying, "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees".

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Why isn't #2 happening? Because people won't, unless they believe that they will absolutely win or because they still have something to lose.

It's time for people to start internalizing the saying, "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees".
    #2 isn't happening for two reasons:

1) we've all gotten too fat & comfortable with our doritos nachos, air conditioning, and game of thrones.

2) we have no good leader(s)

Among those of us who see clearly the offenses violated upon us, we have no unity. No clear purpose. No direction.

With the right leader to unite us the downtrodden, good things could happen. But such a leader has yet to emerge.

edit:

I would also add a 3rd reason to that list:

3) we as a general group are too focused on trying to change the people around us, to conform to the way we think the world should be. (which will never work)
    Last edited by TheTexan; 10-23-2021 at 08:14 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Why isn't #2 happening? .
    There are things we do not talk about online.

and the fighting has begun on several non violent fronts..

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
    There are many who are Both Inclined and capable to take it to the next level..

And most of those want peace, rather than War.

I don't want to be pushed into war,, but do know which side I will take..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    3) we as a general group are too focused on trying to change the people around us, to conform to the way we think the world should be. (which will never work)
    And 4) we're all too damn "clever" to take a stand.
    If others fight for us, we can get the same rewards, while others take the risk...

If we don't take action now
    We'll settle for nothing later
    We'll settle for nothing now
    And we'll settle for nothing later

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-19-2021 at 07:20 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Government $#@!twits are openly saying parents have no say in how their children should be taught. Some have outright condemn parents for wanting to defund schools over it.

GOOD.
    In amore sane world, I'd agree it is good. In this world, I'm not so sure.

Theye crap all over us and we grin and bear it. Says nothing good about us.

Just checkin' in to see how this project is coming along.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    If only the guy who created that modified bulldozer was still alive today. He definitely would have driven that thing all the way to DC.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-13-2021 at 06:54 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If those parrots didn't peck the zoo-keepers eyes out, I'm gonna be horribly disappointed in them.

https://twitter.com/LPCO/status/1463935961616699403

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast