Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America Goes Jonestown

Exclamation America Goes Jonestown

America Goes Jonestown

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021...oes-jonestown/

By eric - July 24, 2021

When cults feel threatened by lack of faith – by disbelief – the tendency is for them to get suicidally and homicidally violent.

This is the stage we’re entering now as regards the Cult of Sickness Eternal. Its leaders and membership are fulminating over the lack of faith being expressed by an alarmingly large (to them) portion of the population that does not believe they will die – or even get sick – if they don’t receive the Holy Anointing.

And worries (with reason) that they may get sick – or even die – if they do. And absolutely refuses to accept being told they must – or else – by people like Pope Fauci I and Joe Biden, et al.

Cardinal of Sickness Kay Ivey of Alabama bared her yellowed fangs at unbelievers the other day, characterizing these “folks” as “choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain,” for electing not to pretend they’re sick when they are healthy nor risk becoming very sick – via an Anointing – because other people have become pathologically afraid of becoming sick.

A microphone-holding Savanarola egged her on, asking: “What is it going to take to get people to get shots in their arms”?

The answer, of course, being the threat of a shot in the head.

Her Grace Kay Ivey didn’t say that – yet – but it was clear from her bellowing outpouring of contempt that she is open to the idea . “Folks are supposed to have common sense,” she moaned. “But it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated . . .”

And what does one generally do to those who are to blame for something? If they are guilty of something? If they are causing harm to others? If they are a threat?

One punishes them.

It does not matter that these people haven’t harmed anyone. That “common sense” accounts for their lack of Faith. They have considered the evidence – the science – and come to the conclusion that being injected with a substance that is known to have killed a large number of people – thousands of people – and maimed many times that number – for the sake of supposedly protecting them against a sickness that we now know it does not even protect people from getting – is the opposite of common sense.

Common sense would be to reconsider this pushing of experimental drugs with unknown long-term side effects and known serious short-term side-effects on people who aren’t sick and who are at little risk of becoming seriously ill if they get this sickness, especially young people. It is despicable to characterize such people as lacking common sense when their actions embody it.

This woman is inciting the mob, no different in essence than Julius Streicher’s snarling about the Juden sind unsere ungluck – the Jews are our misfortune. But Streicher and his friends were in a way less dangerous than these religious Freaks, precisely for that reason.

Because there is no reason in it. One must simply believe – else be burned. The pyre. The sword. Out with you! Heresy cannot be tolerated because tolerating it implies that belief is not universal and that creates the possibility of unbelief among the Faithful.

And it is a fanatically religious movement we’re dealing with. A cult. The defining symptoms and etiology are abundantly obvious. One must not – and soon, may not – question the Faith. Every answer met with an evasion wrapped in a moral inversion. An authoritarian universalism. All must believe. The belief is personalized, embodied in the leader – “I am the science,” says Pope Fauci I.

And those who do not believe are dangerous. They must be hunted down, rooted out. And then what? The dismal end of this dark road is or ought to be horribly obvious. These religious Freaks will first demonize the unbelievers, a process already well under way. Then they will pariah-ize them, as was done to Jews in medieval Spain, who were forced to feign belief and become “conversos” – or leave Spain.

The same sort of thing was also done in England Under Edward I – Longshanks, of Braveheart fame – in 1274:

“Each Jew, after he is seven years old, shall wear a distinguishing mark on his outer garment, that is to say, in the form of two Tables joined, of yellow felt of the length of six inches and of the breadth of three inches.”

This was the first time that Jews were made to wear the Yellow Star, to single them out for marginalization, abuse and – ultimately – outright murder them.

And now it is being done here, to those with common sense. Or soon will be, if the leaders of this deranged religion succeed in doing what they clearly want to do.

In New York, the place where old people were effectively Aktion T4’d (the 1930s German policy of involuntary euthanasia of “life unworthy of life”) by enclosing them in prisons for the elderly with known carriers of a sickness that is a mortal threat to the very old and the already very sick, as flu and pneumonia always have been) the mayor, Bill DeBlasio, is “calling on New York City employers to move immediately to some form of mandate” – i.e., impose a converso choice upon the populace: Either receive the Anointing or lose your job. The idea being, eventually, to make it impossible to get or retain any job – and thus, income and so, food and shelter – unless one bends knee and rolls up sleeve.

“If people want freedom, if people want jobs, if people want to be able to live again, we have got to get more people vaccinated,” he says. That is to say, they must be forced to get vaccinated.

“We have reached the limits of a purely voluntary system.”

The Unfaithful are to be broken – starved to death, if that is what it takes. Whatever it takes, to make them submit.

The believers believe they are on the side of the angels and no amount of reason will dampen their fire. The leaders of the cult may or may not know better; it does not ultimately matter. They are invested in the hysteria and cannot back down; they must keep the fire alive else enthusiasm could wane and then they’d be in the position of the leaders of a religion without vigor that anyone was free to leave – and that is no good, for the leaders.

It is to be hoped – prayed for – that by some miracle, enough people recover their reason and stand against this sickness – of the mind and of the soul – before it is too late and America and the world plunge into a new Dark Age that could make the original seem like the Renaissance in retrospect.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And are you vaccinated, or are you Juden?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Jonestown is right. We've been taking ammo inventory today .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    And are you vaccinated, or are you Juden?
    I am refusenik!

Refusenik as a word

Although Refusenik originally had a precise meaning – those denied exit from the Soviet Union – its meaning diverged rapidly away from this sense. It began to be used to mean "outsider" for groups other than Russian Jews and later to mean "those who refuse" rather than its original sense of "those who are refused".

David Feldman, for example, wrote an article called "The government should not impose a faulty definition of antisemitism on universities" in The Guardian in December 2020. In this he says: "His [Gavin Williamson's] letter demands action by Christmas, and threatens swingeing measures against refusenik institutions that later suffer antisemitic incidents".[14] The word in this context is being used in a discussion about antisemitism, preserving the original association with Jews, but is used about institutions not people, and about institutions in the UK not Russia, with the meaning that they are refusing rather than they are being refused. In an article in New Statesman in November 2020, Donald Trump was called the "refusenik-in-chief" when he refused to quit office.[15] Mattha Bushby writing in The Guardian uses the term for people who have turned down honours from the UK state.[16] In October 2020, Hugo Rifkind, writing in The Times used the term to refer to people who refused to wear facemasks during the COVID-19 pandemic[17] a sense that has been used by other reporters, such as Mark Davenport for the BBC.[18]
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I am refusenik!
    Well don't tell me. Split those hairs with the Brownshirts who come to sew the star on your chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

I wonder.

If anyone NOT registered with the contact tracers is suspect?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well don't tell me. Split those hairs with the Brownshirts who come to sew the star on your chest.
    This one's a hard line in the sand for me.

I got little left to live for anyways.

This one's a hard line in the sand for me.

I got little left to live for anyways.
    And honestly, it's a whole lot more appealing than being infirmed, $#@!ting a diaper like a child.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Jonestown is right. We've been taking ammo inventory today .
    Only logical thing left to do...

Who cares? The tracking system for their vax is a joke. It's handwritten cards. A 5 year old could fake them. Just lie and say you had it and go on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Who cares? The tracking system for their vax is a joke. It's handwritten cards. A 5 year old could fake them. Just lie and say you had it and go on with your life.
    Are you truly unaware of the smartphone/watch/tablet/etc apps that are being utilized around the world? Look at Ireland, China, Israel, they've all started using the tech. Do you think the US is going to use cards? Step by step humanity is being shackled to the internet, your banking/health/criminal/social/etc status will all be tied to a smart device. You'll be wearing smart clothing that tracks and catalogues biodata in realtime. This is all tech coming out in the next 2-5 yrs.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Are you truly unaware of the smartphone/watch/tablet/etc apps that are being utilized around the world? Look at Ireland, China, Israel, they've all started using the tech. Do you think the US is going to use cards? Step by step humanity is being shackled to the internet, your banking/health/criminal/social/etc status will all be tied to a smart device. You'll be wearing smart clothing that tracks and catalogues biodata in realtime. This is all tech coming out in the next 2-5 yrs.
    Like I would have a phone in my name. I have $10 burner phone and don't carry it with me places. Regardless of that, the proof of vax process in this country is a joke. Just lie and show a fake handwritten card. It's not even a real issue.

Like I would have a phone in my name. I have $10 burner phone and don't carry it with me places. Regardless of that, the proof of vax process in this country is a joke. Just lie and show a fake handwritten card. It's not even a real issue.
    I know you don't have a burner phone, they don't exist as they used to. There is some kind of ID required even with the most basic of prepaid phones. I used to be in the industry and they were doing away with anonymity 10yrs ago.
    So you're like me, you dont have a smartphone. They have house arrest type bracelets for folks like you and I. If you choose to stay in society, you will be fed to the machine.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is why we've been needing to build our own communities and connections within our willing family, friends, churches, sports teams, social groups, etc.

Build it all separately.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    This is why we've been needing to build our own communities and connections within our willing family, friends, churches, sports teams, social groups, etc.

Build it all separately.
    This is exactly right. Decouple from the system completely and rebuild communities.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    So Help Me God.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

Build it all separately.
    Exactly: https://rumble.com/vk3vk1-local-patr...-survival.html

Anyone that puts this or anything like this on FEDbook will be one of the first visited in the middle of the night. Same as this ole boy in my town, every night he takes a pic of his dinner with a firearm next to the plate. He wants people to know, he's ready and armed at all times. He also will be someone that gets their door kicked in at night in the very beginning.

I know you don't have a burner phone, they don't exist as they used to. There is some kind of ID required even with the most basic of prepaid phones. I used to be in the industry and they were doing away with anonymity 10yrs ago.
    So you're like me, you dont have a smartphone. They have house arrest type bracelets for folks like you and I. If you choose to stay in society, you will be fed to the machine.
    So they can track the $10 phone that I bought years ago in cash at the family dollar store to my name? News to me.

So they can track the $10 phone that I bought years ago in cash at the family dollar store to my name? News to me.
    Nobody is going to be forcefully vaxed. Not with the joke of a system they set up. They got half of the country to take the shots with no proof other than a hand written card. What are they going to do make them all do it again just to track it?

If it becomes mandatory, just make a fake card and go on with your life, it's not worth the trouble.

Nobody is going to be forcefully vaxed. Not with the joke of a system they set up. They got half of the country to take the shots with no proof other than a hand written card. What are they going to do make them all do it again just to track it?

If it becomes mandatory, just make a fake card and go on with your life, it's not worth the trouble.
    You either have your head in the sand, or are paid to be here.

Even with those, they started going to the SIM cards over 10 yrs ago which you had to register in your name to activate. Sure, you might still have an ancient pre sim pre smart flip phone. But they can track that signal, and paired with the thousand other ways you can be tracked, its' all the same. But you've not addressed any of the hard information that I've already included in my posts. Simply throwing up your hands and saying to look at how inefficient government is, again is either shoving your head in the sand or doing the job you've been paid to do here.

You either have your head in the sand, or are paid to be here.
    I'm telling people to fake the vax records. Who would pay me to say that?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone who wants to encourage gullible people to do something they'd get arrested and made an example for. Same as the FBI creating their very own terror cells, just on a small scale.

Honestly though, if you truly are unaware of the tech that is being brought online as we speak, please go and watch the interview of Whitney Webb when she was on The Last American Vagabond. Listen to what she has to say about Wellcome Leap, wearable smart clothing... You'll be doing yourself a favor.

America Goes Jonestown

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021...oes-jonestown/

By eric - July 24, 2021

When cults feel threatened by lack of faith – by disbelief – the tendency is for them to get suicidally and homicidally violent.
    “If people want freedom, if people want jobs, if people want to be able to live again, we have got to get more people vaccinated,” he says. That is to say, they must be forced to get vaccinated.

“We have reached the limits of a purely voluntary system.”

The Unfaithful are to be broken – starved to death, if that is what it takes. Whatever it takes, to make them submit.

It is to be hoped – prayed for – that by some miracle, enough people recover their reason and stand against this sickness – of the mind and of the soul – before it is too late and America and the world plunge into a new Dark Age that could make the original seem like the Renaissance in retrospect.
    EM.

Ain't seen nothing yet, wait till original covid spraed/lockdowns era warp speed MAGA team and so called "Vax founding fathers" succeed in shaming sleepy Joe Biden wing into speeding up Vax FDA approval, then it will be the season of mandates:

July 25, 2021
    Trump Surgeon General sees mandatory vaccination by military, businesses a fix for vaccine hesitancy

From MAGA to MAJ
    Hope it's not being implied here that Make America Great Again (MAGA) led by self-procolaimed "Father of the vaccine" build the warp speed road to Make America Jonestown (MAJ)?

Granted MAGA movement philosophy also included a mixture of Christian wing and pro equality/social justice progressive and socialist aspects, it was a very different movement in the bigger scheme from the Jonestown famed "The Peoples Temple of the Disciples of Christ" and Chrsit-mas Miracle aka vaccine that it birthed at warp speed was nothing like the kool aid given to folks at Jonestown.
    The Peoples Temple of the Disciples of Christ, commonly shortened to Peoples Temple, was an American new religious organization which existed between 1954 and 1978. Originally founded in Indianapolis, Indiana, by Reverend Jim Jones, the Peoples Temple spread a message that combined elements of Christianity with communist and socialist ideology, with an emphasis on racial equality.

The Temple is best known for the events of November 18, 1978, in Guyana, when 909 people died in a mass suicide and mass murder at its remote settlement, named "Jonestown"..
    Pope Trump Prez Trump ( aka "Orange Needler", h/t eric):

Prez Trump says covid vaccine is "truly a Christmas Miracle"

Any implication that Vax Founding Father and Jonestown cult leader pushed same kind of potions would be grossly inaccurate.

Anyone that puts this or anything like this on FEDbook will be one of the first visited in the middle of the night. Same as this ole boy in my town, every night he takes a pic of his dinner with a firearm next to the plate. He wants people to know, he's ready and armed at all times. He also will be someone that gets their door kicked in at night in the very beginning.
    And this community has armed local response to such threats..

Do it and face 100 rifles.

All but 2 Wa. County Sheriffs have signed a statement in support of Liberty. One of those is King County Appointed sheriff.. so is really nobody.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

All but 2 Wa. County Sheriffs have signed a statement in support of Liberty. One of those is King County Appointed sheriff.. so is really nobody.
    Oh,,and BTW 'Liberty at all Hazards" organized several events last year,,,some I attended.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Hear hear!

Sometimes the only response is to shout right back in the faces of your enemies.

John Hancock knew what he was doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast