Thread: Former U.S. Intelligence Advisor Drops Bombshell on the Secrets of the Empire

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Former U.S. Intelligence Advisor Drops Bombshell on the Secrets of the Empire

Ok. I was able to listen to the entire interview. Dr. Pieczenik was the individual who writer Tom Clancy based his character Jack Ryan on. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Here are some of the highlights of the 2 hour interview I gleaned:

- Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield, etc. should be brought up on war crimes.
    - Pieczenik claims that our servicemen are being exploited by the parasite class giving them the orders
    - Obama is a calculated political animal as opposed to a independent president. Needed a jolt in the arm to politically to jumpstart his sagging approval numbers.
    - Harmid Karzai was a former CIA operative from Silver Springs, Maryland who owned a deli. He's not shocked the Afghani government has gone down further downhill since Karzai took over.
    - Stated that Bush and the intelligence community knew Bin Laden was dying of Marfan Syndrome shortly after 9/11.
    - Leon Panetta was creating havoc in Pakistan with the drones attacks. ISI was furious.
    - Condoleeza Rice was one of the most incompetent secretaries of state of recent memory. She racked up incredible airline mileage without accomplishing much.
    - Most of the special forces has been placed under the jurisdiction of the CIA.
    - The New York Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, etc. are propaganda vehicles. American people are slowly moving away from their influence.
    - Only true terrorist threats remaining are being supported by Alhaca (spelling) who is being supported by Pakistani ISI who in turn is being supported by the CIA.
    - Last 3 administrations (Clinton, Bush, Obama) have been horrible. Not surprised country is in state that it is.
    - General Petreus is a good general free from corruption
    - Pakistan and Karzai have made certain we will not be able to acquire quality intelligence assets
    - Pakistan is a proxy of China and we're driving them closer; Karzai looking to attract the Chinese into his country
    - Bush Sr. for all his faults had a brilliant foreign policy mind. Refusing to topple Saddam after Kuwait invasion was very smart. By comparison, the son of Bush was a strongheaded fool in regards to foreign policy.
    - Major banks have committed significant crimes.
    - Bush and Obama were panderers of the highest order. We don't need these types of politicians.
    - It is an epidemic when we recycle the same scoundrels from previous administrations. Insanity is doing the same over and over again & expecting a different outcome.
    - Politicians of both parties are very insecure. Hungry for affection. Immature and incapable of being responsible.
    - Chicago is a political cesspool. Crazy to recruit a president from there.
    - This isn't you father's CIA as seen in Cold War. Mostly mercenaries now.
    - Bush Jr. and Henry Paulson were clueless to the financial crisis. Bush was a total amateur. Who consults a former investment banker?
    - Karl Rove is a second rate criminal sycophant who should be in jail.

Videos found within:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-g...alse-flag.html
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-04-2011 at 07:50 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I listened to all of about 45 minutes of a 2nd interview today. And he's going to be on Alex tomorrow and Friday.

He got a medical degree from Harvard and a PHD in Political Science from MIT simultaneously. He speaks highly of most of the military people like Paetreus and the old oil rulers like Bush Sr. and James Baker and even Kissinger I think. But he hates most of the civillian guys like Panetta and Clintons and all the neo-cons and Bush Jr.

Today he said that Noriega, Hussein, Idi Amin, and others are all playing golf and living high someplace in a witness protection program type thing because of a kings-level arrangement like Napolean exiled to that island. He said that Noriega claimed that he (Pieczenik) had been tasked with assassinating Noriega.

Today he repeated one thing that he said yesterday that I think kind of covers a lot in one fact about Joint Chief guy Admiral Mullen whom Pieczenik hates: Admiral Mullen's father was a publicist for the William Morris PR agency.

I think more interesting than the way that Pieczenik talks about the bad guys (neo-cons, certain civillian authorities, Mullen, etc.) is the way he talks about the not-so-bad guys. Here's what he said about Kissinger when pressed by Alex Jones in the 1st interview from 2002:

transcript: http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_re...pieczenik.html

AJ: I want to talk about Henry Kissinger. I mean this guy, I've got his quotes on record where he says if there is a big enough crisis, we'd accept a new world order, global government. I mean he has said stuff like this on television and you worked under this guy. From talking to you, it sounds like you're 180 from the views of Henry Kissinger.

SP: Well, you are right on the nose. I, this I can share with most of your audience, that I was asked to work for him personally and I said no. I couldn't, for many reasons that I don't want to get into but primarily that I didn't have the temperament to tolerate his type of, what we call, narcissistic behavior. He is very impulsive, childish and he rants and raves. As a psychiatrist, I don't tolerate that and set limits very quickly. Secondly, I didn't agree with his views but his deputy, Lawrence Eagleburger, who has been under (garbled) management has seen me negotiate the release of about seventeen hostages, (garbled) and he asked me if I'd come on board and work for the U.S. government. I said, no problem. I had a military commission. So the answer is you are right.

The man is a psychiatist need I say more?

I am still trying to grasp the concept that this guy is pitching fully. Just a bit of denial I think.....

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang Bohringer View Post
    I think more interesting than the way that Pieczenik talks about the bad guys (neo-cons, certain civillian authorities, Mullen, etc.) is the way he talks about the not-so-bad guys. Here's what he said about Kissinger when pressed by Alex Jones in the 1st interview from 2002:
    I think this Pieczenik is sincerely concerned that this false Bin Laden killing is a precursor to something bigger. It's interesting that he lives in Montana, which tells you alot.

Quote Originally Posted by virgil47 View Post
    Yes.. spell it out. Is that what is PhD is in?

Quote Originally Posted by virgil47 View Post
    That would cause me pause, generally. As well as his long CFR connections.
    However he is not really putting out new information. Only giving stories that have been previously and often reported the credibility of his credentials.
    He is not just some unknown guy on the internet. He is a seriously connected Washington Insider.

And he is saying what the "tin foil hat nutjobs" have been saying.
    Bin Ladin was dead long ago, and all this bull$#@! "war on terror" is a farce.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He should publicly call out the general he claims confessed about 9/11.

What he says about Bin Laden is not convincing. It's just speculation. It's not the first time someone with a credible background has claimed something fantastical (e.g. Morgan Reynolds).

I'm open to hearing what the guy has to say but not to automatically assume he's 100% right. I think that's foolish. And I think it's sad that this frantic conspiratorial thinking has overtaken sites like the DailyPaul. I'm a "conspiracy theorist" because I'm skeptical and like to ask questions, not because I twist everything to fit my preconceived narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
    Yes.. spell it out. Is that what is PhD is in?
    So it would seem. It has been long been known that many if not most who go into psychiatry do so because they themselves have underlying psychological problems. This alone makes his claims suspect.

highlights from the interview

Quote Originally Posted by Classical Liberal View Post
    I'm open to hearing what the guy has to say but not to automatically assume he's 100% right. I think that's foolish. And I think it's sad that this frantic conspiratorial thinking has overtaken sites like the DailyPaul. I'm a "conspiracy theorist" because I'm skeptical and like to ask questions, not because I twist everything to fit my preconceived narrative.
    Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders