Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro-Trump Mob Chants "Hang Mike Pence" While Steps Away From Him In Capitol

Pro-Trump Mob Chants "Hang Mike Pence" While Steps Away From Him In Capitol

But let's just pretend it was all harmless fun and games.

If that crowd had found Pence, he would not have even made it to the gallows alive.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's racist.

Mentioning hanging and building a gallows are clearly racist - no matter who they are targeting.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    If that crowd had found Pence, he would not have even made it to the gallows alive.
    That never would have happened, it wasn't part of the plan.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's just a meme, bro, y'know, like all of those other funny jokes that definitely aren't serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I think they just wanted to hang out with him. It was more like "Hang, Mike Pence?"
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Really?

Isn’t the bigger problem here that Bill Kristol and friends are going to have to work harder to get some traction on their Pence/Haley 2024 campaign?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Really?

Isn’t the bigger problem here that Bill Kristol and friends are going to have to work harder to get some traction on their Pence/Haley 2024 campaign?
    What does that even mean?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What does that even mean?
    it means you need to read it again. slowly this time. because it's hilarious.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

Im not sure what that supposed crowd would've done either way but the thing is they didn't so mind reading can only get you so far.

But!

Our very pro-NAP libertarian colleagues did some very anti-NAP things to Hannity with frozen water. Just saying.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Good.

Put the fear of god into these $#@!s.

About damn time.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Im not sure what that supposed crowd would've done either way but the thing is they didn't so mind reading can only get you so far.

But!

Our very pro-NAP libertarian colleagues did some very anti-NAP things to Hannity with frozen water. Just saying.
    I've said that this was the most libertarian "riot" ever. They literally broke in and left almost everything alone. And they yelled a bunch.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I've said that this was the most libertarian "riot" ever. They literally broke in and left almost everything alone. And they yelled a bunch.
    And almost to a man, everybody on "our" side got the vapors:

"Oh oh oh, heavens to Betsy, they tracked mud into the Capital...swoon"

For $#@!'s sake...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

All the other backstabbing politicians would look nice hanging from a rope.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And almost to a man, everybody on "our" side got the vapors:

"Oh oh oh, heavens to Betsy, they tracked mud into the Capital...swoon"

For $#@!'s sake...
    Someone also crapped on Schumer's desk.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Someone also crapped on Schumer's desk.
    If only the same thing could have happened to Pelosi.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If only the same thing could have happened to Pelosi.
    Someone stole her laptop. She was not happy about it.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

I was just listening to Savage's podcast from the 7th.

He says that Ashli Babbitt was executed by a member of Pense's security team and not the Crapital police.

I've not found a single reference to this on the internetz.

If true, this should be a fitting end of the Pense movement.

They completely ransacked, urinated, defecated, vandalized, and looted the building. Not to mention physical violence against reporters and police officers, murdering one and injuring dozens of officers. And attempting to murder the Vice President and Congress.

But yeah, it was sure peaceful.

What planet are some of you people living on?!

They completely ransacked, urinated, defecated, vandalized, and looted the building. Not to mention physical violence against reporters and police officers, murdering one and injuring dozens of officers. And attempting to murder the Vice President and Congress.

Turn off your TV. Have you ever been to the Capitol? The place is like a museum. Statues, paintings, relics... No statues knocked over. Some blood on ONE bust. No spray painting over paintings.

The media is hyping what was done so they can distract from what wasn't done. It certainly wasn't peaceful - I didn't suggest that. But as far "riots" go, this was the most mild ever.

No need for your hysteria here. Bye.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Someone stole her laptop. She was not happy about it.
    Whoever took her laptop should upload everything that was on it to the internet.

Calvin Coolidge

Its funny how all of you turn on your own american citizens, while billionaires rape you

Turn off your TV. Have you ever been to the Capitol? The place is like a museum. Statues, paintings, relics... No statues knocked over. Some blood on ONE bust. No spray painting over paintings.

The media is hyping what was done so they can distract from what wasn't done. It certainly wasn't peaceful - I didn't suggest that. But as far "riots" go, this was the most mild ever.
    https://sg.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/sc...003754604.html

In the first 30 seconds of the video you can see Brian Sicknick being dragged out of the building and down the steps, where he's beaten to death.

But yeah I don't see any spray paint.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

In the first 30 seconds of the video you can see Brian Sicknick being dragged out of the building and down the steps, where he's beaten to death.

Really?

No, that isn't the bigger problem.

The bigger problem is that a sitting President attempted a coup d'etat (however harebrained) and his personality cult didn't blink.

...and they're likely to try again on inauguration day.

No response to the content of my post, huh.

There's more to a comparison between the two events/movements than just statistics. What's your opinion of what the capitol rioters were attempting to accomplish via their actions?

Also, no outrage for BLM? In what fantasy world?
    Pinochet is the model

If that actually is Sicknick, there is a very identifiable guy with a black helmet, brown jacket and green backpack that will be charged with murder or accessory to murder.

No response to the content of my post, huh.

There's more to a comparison between the two events/movements than just statistics. What's your opinion of what the capitol rioters were attempting to accomplish via their actions?

Also, no outrage for BLM? In what fantasy world?
    So, I don't support either one of these movements. (Although, I am sympathetic to civil disobedience of the State for all reasons.) I don't think they accomplished anything except an expression of frustration against a corrupt system. But that system will respond with liberty-reduction plans that they've had in place, waiting for an excuse to implement them.

But with BLM, there were no calls for de-platforming of its supporters. Or worse, removing companies' ability to exist because they won't de-platform. There's something very sinister and unamerican going on. The media treatment of these situations has nothing to do with the actions, but with who committed the actions and their political leanings.

No need for your hysteria here. Bye.
    Thank you for protecting us from a lunatic who would dare not suck Trump's dick. Meanwhile the left is waging war against free speech. Thank God that doesn't happen here.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast