Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    Primarily because it undermines the Federal Reserve and would check US imperialism.
    We must check our own unbalanced power, China And Russia are complaining too much that we are the only world power.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Primarily because it undermines the Federal Reserve and would check US imperialism.
    How? Is Putin not imperialistic?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    In this case, Putin is the red herring.

"DNC scandal? Look over there! Putin!"
    I am curious as to whether this wasn't a card they would have preferred to throw down in October, but overplayed now. Seems like the waste of a good story if there are any real teeth in it, of which I'm not sure because retorts amount to brushing aside any discussion of the possibility of truth.

I believe Trump is in significant enough debt to be owned, judging by his business decisions and behaviors. I am considering the various options there are that hold his leash. Shame that so much of alt media is caught up in supporting the candidate such that they won't dig into this type of a story.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Russia is not an enemy of the US people, rather it's an enemy of the globalist oligarchs; Namely the private owners of the Federal Reserve and the BIS, their cronies, and Israel. And ironically, these are the real enemy of the US people.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I don't worry about Putin kicking off WW3.

Hillary and her neocon handlers seem determined to do it for reasons that are only clear to them and Satan.
    Paranoia, not facts.

Russia is not an enemy of the US people, rather it's an enemy of the globalist oligarchs; Namely the private owners of the Federal Reserve and the BIS, their cronies, and Israel. And ironically, these are the real enemy of the US people.
    Russia's ruling class is just as corrupt as ours.

The only difference is that Russia is weak and on the defensive (in Ukraine, Syria, etc).

There is no moral difference; if they had the upper hand, they'd be poking at the US the same way the US is currently poking at them.

Root for the failure of aggressive US foreign policy, by all means, but don't mistake the Russian state for some champion of liberty.

The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by robert68 View Post
    Paranoia, not facts.
    Is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I can actually "argue in good faith". I've been called so many names lately for not supporting Trump that I am sometimes a little hesitant.

My philosophy is to Question Everything. That means everything: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. whether it supports my present belief or not. I find that when I do this, I get a much clearer perspective, than if I don't. And, I'm talking about ME not you- just clarifying how I operate.

Personally, I like Putin. I think he's shown much more strength of character than many of the US politicians- especially since we were over the coup in the Ukraine and then blamed Russia for it.

That said, I don't think our elections should be funded by foreign countries. I think it should definitely be researched to see if Trump is being funded by Russian elites, as this does put him in a compromising position, if true.

So- my stance on this is to question it and do some research and see what the conclusions are that may turn up.
    Ha, much to agree with you here. I have been watching the media in recent years wrt Russia and puzzling over the dialogue which has been occurring. Pre-Syria, Limbaugh was flaming a very Florida cold war narrative straight from my youth back when duck and cover was frequently shown in school. It was a bit surprising to see him dust off the old, but much familiar arguments he was making.

Yet, I don't much care for my family being passed around as collateral for a con man's debt. I sure don't like my children's lives being pledged in wars being fought by shadow puppeteers who want control of the earth's resources. Those who support the Putin option wholeheartedly appear imo to be putting a band aid on a gaping wound.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Good, more dirt to add to my Donald Trump folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    Good, more dirt to add to my Donald Trump folder.
    What, that he wants to work with Russia to resolve problems, rather than to kick off WW3 that Hillary and the neocons want? I hardly consider that "dirt", unless by "dirt", you mean pro-Trump talking points to put into your folder...

What, that he wants to work with Russia to resolve problems, rather than to kick off WW3 that Hillary and the neocons want? I hardly consider that "dirt", unless by "dirt", you mean pro-Trump talking points to put into your folder...
    You imply that dirt automatically means something bad. Plants spring up from the dirt. Do you hate plants? This is simply information to add to the Trump folder so that when I talk about him, I'm well-informed about him. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

Bloody hell. I can't believe even here some people are falling for this bull$#@!.

Putin would obviously prefer Trump over Clinton because Trump's approach to foreign policy recognizes that Russia is a powerful country with its own legitimate interests. And maybe some hackers working for Russian intelligence are responsible for the DNC hacks (which has nothing to do with the content of the hacked material BTW, but the DNC is more than happy that people are getting sidetracked). Who the heck knows? But that kind of game playing (which the U.S. and everyone else does all the time) is as far as it goes.

The real truth is that the powers that be in this country do not want Trump to be President and will do everything possible to prevent that from happening. No, that doesn't make Trump a liberty candidate, but he is legitimately an anti-establishment one. Some people here seem to separate people into two groups when the reality is that it is more complicated than that.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    The real truth is that the powers that be in this country do not want Trump to be President and will do everything possible to prevent that from happening. No, that doesn't make Trump a liberty candidate, but he is legitimately an anti-establishment one. Some people here seem to separate people into two groups when the reality is that it is more complicated than that.
    You're right, some of the establishment don't want Trump to be president. A lot more of the establishment have endorsed Trump for the republican primary. Those two statements are not mutually exclusive because the establishment usually runs candidates on both of the major parties, they like to hedge their bets.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

The Putin & Trump alliance is just the latest Commie lie coming from the Commie propaganda machine that passes for the media in America.

It's intended to appeal to fuggin' idiots.

Don't be one of them.
    Seems like this needs to be repeated.

Seems like this needs to be repeated.
    ^^

The Putin & Trump alliance is just the latest Commie lie coming from the Commie propaganda machine that passes for the media in America.

It's intended to appeal to fuggin' idiots.

Don't be one of them.
    So you say this is a bad thing, a Trump, Putin alliance? Putin's been killing ISIS, we've only pretended to try to stop "them".

Someone should ask Trump if he would do as Hillary and allow Russia to mine American Uranium through UraniumOne like Hillary. I know he will. There is personal power and wealth in it. Donald wants a seat at the same table the Clintons sit at. He realized his realty game wasn't big league. He realized what he needed to do to up his ante.

THANK YOU COMRADE OPENFIRE. You are a true hero to Mother Russia. The rubles for your service will arrive tomorrow. The Raven flies at dawn

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    Bloody hell. I can't believe even here some people are falling for this bull$#@!.

Putin would obviously prefer Trump over Clinton because Trump's approach to foreign policy recognizes that Russia is a powerful country with its own legitimate interests. And maybe some hackers working for Russian intelligence are responsible for the DNC hacks (which has nothing to do with the content of the hacked material BTW, but the DNC is more than happy that people are getting sidetracked). Who the heck knows? But that kind of game playing (which the U.S. and everyone else does all the time) is as far as it goes.

they are both establishment candidates. Trust me, Trump has been vetted and 80% of the crap he's promising you guys, will never see the light of day. He's looking to get rich off the presidency. Thats why he's sucking up to Russia. He owes them alot of money and its a way of paying them back. He is the real life version of the Manchurian Candidate.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I see shirtless horseback riding in their future, Trump in the bitch seat.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Another liberal source. Man do you read anything non liberal?
    Just don't buy the nonsense. The media tries to make t as if Trump will cooperate with Russia and Putin when there s really no evidence. Trump has yet to say that he would cancel the sanctions against Russia or that he would cooperate with Russia on Syria. Ask Trump and he says that he would work with the Rich Arab countries to solve the Syrian crisis. And by Rich arab countries, he means Saudi and Qatar who have been trying to undermine Russia in Syria.

You also look at his close relationship he has with Israel whose only job is to help the rebels fighting against Russia and Syria and bombing Syrians military post to understand the delusion that says Trump is pro Putin.

Experts on PBS said Russia has been hacking US systems for over two decades but this is the first time they shared the leaked info with American public.. apparently the second part is not accaeptabe for US and something has to be done now.

Incredible, the anger is not at the hacking that has been going on for two decades but why they leaked the DNC insiders election rigging for SWC Hillary to the US public.

So much for Transparency that highy honest DGP team had promised early on.

But all this based on speculation so far as they don't have clear evidence China, Russia, insiders or who else actually did it.

Related

For conspiracy theorists, what would Obama insiders gain by embarassing Hillary with leak?

He's to the right of *you*.
    Hardly, you're confused on political ideology. Not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Sig worthy.
    I agree.

I don't need facts
    But then again you don't care about facts.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    You are so sad. No wonder you find your self on the same side as leftists.

I had three or four people jump on my comment like bats out of hell. Yet no one bothered to also link my clarification.

So seems that you don't bother with facts. I am glad that I can expose cuckservatives.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It is true that one does not need to argue the facts
    So seems that you don't bother with facts.

Oh and I linked your "clarification" this time.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Haha yup you are sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast