Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Judge Roy Moore leads competitors in runoff

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    He admitted to 'dating' 16 yr olds when he was in his mid-30s.
    I call bull$#@!, I just read the Hannity interview and he said he did NOT date girls in their late teens when he was in his early 30s.. but even if he did admit at one point to dating girls in their late teens, that doesn't mean he admitted to dating a 16 year old.

I don't care that it was 'Alabama in the 70's'.... that's $#@!ing PEDO territory right there.
    No it isn't.

"Plenty of 16 year old girls look, act and dress like 21 year olds."

That is something my friend's girlfriend who is in her 30s said last night, in regards to a band member who it has recently come out allegedly had sex with underage girl(s) (lol, duhh.... it's called groupies )

And yes, I date girls in their late teens and early 20s and I am in my mid 30s. Why? Because THEY pursue ME, and they are purposely pursuing older men because they don't like guys their age.
    Last edited by dannno; 11-15-2017 at 03:50 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Well for one, he never let himself ever be in a room alone with a female that was not a family member.
    Yep.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    He admitted to 'dating' 16 yr olds when he was in his mid-30s. I don't care that it was 'Alabama in the 70's'.... that's $#@!ing PEDO territory right there.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of...t_-_Global.svg

Most of Continental America has a minimum of 16

Amid spiraling accusations of sexual misconduct, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has just announced that he and his attorney will hold an unplanned press conference at 5pm EST...which gives the world just under 1 hour to speculate as to whether Moore will resign or double down on efforts to defend himself.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...erence-5pm-est
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    which gives the world just under 1 hour to speculate as to whether Moore will resign or double down on efforts to defend himself.

...and it gives us only about 10 minutes.....

Go!
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Watch Live: Roy Moore Holds Surprise Press Conference

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-15/roy-moore-hold-unplanned-press-conference-5pm-est

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

According to the campaign chair this is a counter attack.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Wow, Moore presided over Ms Nelson's divorce?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amid spiraling accusations of sexual misconduct, Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore has just announced that he and his attorney will hold an unplanned press conference at 5pm EST...which gives the world just under 1 hour to speculate as to whether Moore will resign or double down on efforts to defend himself.

...and it gives us only about 10 minutes.....

Go!
    Denial and Lawsuits!

The campaign is challenging Allred to allow a professional to examine the signature.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

They are demanding the yearbook be examined by an expert.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The signature seems to have been copied from the divorce judgement.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's over.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The signature seems to have been copied from the divorce judgement.
    Funny, I was just reading this..

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...arbook-forged/

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Well for one, he never let himself ever be in a room alone with a female that was not a family member.
    Aka The Billy Graham rule.

Yup, it's not even a good forgery.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Wow, Moore presided over Ms Nelson's divorce?
    Nothing suspicious about that, now is there? Did she bring it up at that time and demand he recuse himself or did she make use of the situation to get her way or is she just pissed over the settlement and making all of it up?

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet. The front page of Al dot com literally is attacking Moore for being married to a younger woman.
    When did Roy Moore meet his wife?

According to recent allegations in the Washington Post and Al.com, Roy Moore routinely pursued much younger women while he was in his early 30s, until he met and married a woman 14 years his junior.

Moore was 38 when he married 24-year-old Kayla Kisor. They met a year before they married, according to Moore's autobiography, "So Help Me God."

"Sitting with her mother on the sofa against the wall was a beautiful young woman," Moore wrote. "I learned that her name was Kayla."
    Moore wrote that he had been invited to recite poetry at a church Christmas party and spotted his future wife in the crowd.

hxxp://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/when_did_roy_moore_meet_his_wi.html
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

So, anyone here really think the accuser and Allred will allow hand writing and ink experts to examine it?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

So, anyone here really think the accuser and Allred will allow hand writing and ink experts to examine it?
    Will they have a choice when he sues for slander?

Will it "ACCIDENTALLY" get destroyed?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Not sure if anyone's posted this yet. The front page of Al dot com literally is attacking Moore for being married to a younger woman.
    hxxp://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/when_did_roy_moore_meet_his_wi.html
    Moore was 38 when he married 24-year-old Kayla Kisor
    Get a rope!

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Will they have a choice when he sues for slander?

Will it "ACCIDENTALLY" get destroyed?
    That would be after the election though.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Might not have a choice in a civil lawsuit for defamation.

Get a rope!
    Woah, and he got the poor girl pregnant 4 TIMES AND FORCED HER TO CARRY HIS FETUSES TO TERM AND GAVE BIRTH. When will the media really cover this scandal.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Might not have a choice in a civil lawsuit for defamation.
    After December 12 I presume.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Doesn't really matter at this point. The revelation he was the Judge in her divorce and that his assistant signed her own initials (D.A) after his orders in that case pretty much wrap this thing up. That was one thing that always stood out to me because never in my life had I known a District Attorney to use D.A as a post-nominal. This explains it, and explains it in a way that pretty much proves Allred and the Accuser faked the Yearbook, and if they faked the Yearbook the story is false. Moore just won the election.

Irony is if Allred had ever actually practiced law in her life rather than just fronting an elaborate legalized bribery service she'd have known how fake that D.A thing looked.

After December 12 I presume.
    Of course. The damage is already being done. However, he should include Gloria Allred in the civil suit. She's got a lot of money.

No comment about Roy Moore: Sens. Tom Cotton, Mike Crapo, Deb Fischer and John Kennedy

Not withdrawing his endorsement of Moore: Sen. Rand Paul
    Rand hasn't withdrawn his endorsement, but he also hasn't commented.

He certainly hasn't given any indication of continued support for Moore.

..mind you he's been away for over a week with broken ribs, just got back to town Monday.

Amazingly enough some 30 minutes after the presser no synopsis regarding forgery on Google. 2 minutes after the Allred presser there was a transcript and photos for 3 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Rand hasn't withdrawn his endorsement, but he also hasn't commented.

He certainly hasn't given any indication of continued support for Moore.

..mind you he's been away for over a week with broken ribs, just got back to town Monday.
    The "no comment" Senators never endorsed Moore.

I know Rand has bigger problems but he has tweeted about tax reform and he has yet to withdraw his endorsement, something I hope Moore remembers when he is in the Senate.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast