Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Angry libs flood TWITTER with death threats after recall defeat..."

"Angry libs flood TWITTER with death threats after recall defeat..."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can hear Pelosi weaping in fear, over the violent vitriol in 3 - 2 - 1 ...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

More tolerance and love from the left.

I LOL'ed, actually.

YOU BITCH ! Im Finna Assassinate Scott Walker Punk Ass ! Why The $#@! He Win Somebody SHOOT HIS ASS !

`Marques.Scoot.
    @__SupaMcNASTY__ Ima $#@! Scott walker up. I been wanting to for the longest anyways lowkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I LOL'ed, actually.
    dunno, a lot of them mentioned his skin color while making the "threats". lot of potential hate crimes on that page.

Are people this mad just because he made public sector unions voluntary rather than compulsory? Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    dunno, a lot of them mentioned his skin color while making the "threats". lot of potential hate crimes on that page.
    Perhaps, doesn't make them any less hilarious to read.
    Last edited by Vessol; 06-06-2012 at 12:10 PM.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    Are people this mad just because he made public sector unions voluntary rather than compulsory? Or am I missing something?
    I think they're mad because the media has been telling them to hate Scott Walker, that he is evil, he is a monster.
    I doubt many of those tweeting could tell you exactly why he is an evil monster.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

You can be somewhat assured that AG Holder and Big Sis will look the other way. Which, I am okay with, because they should be allowed to say whatever they want to say as long as they understand that threatening someone could be hazardous to the threat-maker's health.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by V3n View Post
    I think they're mad because the media has been telling them to hate Scott Walker, that he is evil, he is a monster.
    I doubt many of those tweeting could tell you exactly why he is an evil monster.
    Well, reading that page indicates to me that they think he is an evil monster because he is white skinned. I didn't see any other reasons given.

Man, some of those people saying they are going to kill him need to be investigated by the FBI. Wow, they are stupid.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

D Wasserman Schultz

@DWStweets
    Despite the disappointing outcome, #WIrecall effort sent Scott Walker a message that his brand of divisive politics is offensive & wrong.
    WHAT? You lost. ROFL.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Wow, they are stupid.
    Fairly obvious observation.

This thread is a perfect juxtaposition for the one asking "if the majority demanded liberty in a violent uprising, would you support it?"

Besides eschewing the real question of who is the aggressor and who is acting in defense.... This is a good example of why, if anyone is going to get violent, it ain't gonna be in the name of liberty.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Yo fuc dat whyte azz craka!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kuckfeynes View Post
    This thread is a perfect juxtaposition for the one asking "if the majority demanded liberty in a violent uprising, would you support it?"

Besides eschewing the real question of who is the aggressor and who is acting in defense.... This is a good example of why, if anyone is going to get violent, it ain't gonna be in the name of liberty.
    Liberty can never come from the barrel of a gun.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Man, some of those people saying they are going to kill him need to be investigated by the FBI. Wow, they are stupid.
    yeah i'm sure that will happen..not

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Some of those people probably are the FBI.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

And if I may quote Mr. FatBitchess&GoodWeed:

FatBitchess&GoodWeed@DomoSoloDolo
    I wanna kill scott walker so $#@!ing baddd!!!!! & the racist dumb $#@!s that voted for him #nbs
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    Probably the ones where they can actually spell "assassinate."
    Well, I got Rand started on his campaign (just search around here to see). I advised Thomas Massie before he ran for Congress. I am currently advising 2 liberty campaigns for the state legislature. I ran the war-room and won Minnesota for Ron Paul a few weeks back. There are other things I'm probably forgetting.
    Yet I can't afford $200 to go to a seminar--Matt Collins

Yes, it's the TEA Party that's intolerant and prone to violence.

No wonder so many Democrat leaders are pro gun control - their constituents are freaking nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    Nah, they only want to do that on people like us.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    More tolerance and love from the left.
    The left only has love and tolerance when they get what they want...and they're never satisfied.
    I am the spoon.

No, that only goes in one direction, comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No, that only goes in one direction, comrade.
    Check!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://news.yahoo.com/barrett-slappe...-politics.html

MILWAUKEE - It must have stung for Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett to call Gov. Scott Walker and concede defeat Tuesday night, but not nearly as much as the slap he got from a supporter angry over his concession speech.

Shortly after 10 p.m. local time, Barrett took the stage at his election night rally in downtown Milwaukee. By then, networks had projected Walker as the winner of the recall race.

"I just got off the phone with Gov. Walker and congratulated him on his victory tonight," Barrett said, prompting boos from the crowd. "We agreed that it is important for us to work together."

"No!" shouted the crowd.

Afterwards, as Barrett greeted his supporters, a woman approached him and reportedly asked, "Can I slap you?" Barrett replied that he would prefer that she hugged him, so he leaned down, anticipating a hug but instead got the slap that she had requested. In the video of the incident, Barrett's head jerks back from the slap.

No one reacts very strongly to the slap and Barrett continued on greeting his disappointed supporters.

The woman, who was immediately identified, was upset that Barrett was conceding while people were still trying to vote.

Voters in Milwaukee Tuesday - before the results were in - said they hoped the state could move past its political differences once the election ended.

"Half the population is mad at the other half and that's not a good thing," Paul Sohn, a salesman, said at a polling station south of the city. "We need to get away from that, need to figure it out."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

NBS I Know What School Scott Walker Son Go To
    This is highly disturbing to me.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

"Half the population is mad at the other half and that's not a good thing," Paul Sohn, a salesman, said at a polling station south of the city. "We need to get away from that, need to figure it out."
    Lemme give you a clue, Paul: It's just how the bifactional ruling party likes it. They have the American people at one another's throats, while together they nullify our fundamental liberties, and enrich and empower themselves and their cronies.

LOL, Angela. +rep
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Hmmmm.... seems the overwhelming majority, like 100% of the twits are ghetto fodder, what with all the "punk ass bitch". "Ahma be dis, ahma be dat", and so forth.

I wonder how many of those will be called out on their racially biased comments... what's that? None? How surprising.

I also wonder how many of those imbeciles are getting knocks on their doors from their friendly DHS/FBI agents. I think it particularly appropriate for this particular gem:

Scott walker will die within the next week ive already payed for the hit
    It is amusing to listen to these people talk out of two sides of the anuses, claiming to be enlightened and compassionate on the one had and then spew and vomit forth this sort of loveliness on the other.

What times are these in which we live! Most interesting.

Anyone else hear that the Chicago local of the AFT is demanding a 30% salary increase? I heard this morning that the average salary is $76K+. Pretty good salary, though I would not do that job at even 4x that sum. Teaching in a city school is the very definition of "hell". Been there, done that. Nooooooooooothankyou.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast