Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TX-Early voting results: 44% of all registered voters have voted - 53% GOP - 38% Dem

I'm not voting for Trump, but I suspect he is going to do better than last time.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Dream on.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swordsmyth again.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Seeing all the crap the democrats pulled on Trump for the past four years, it's a wonder anybody would vote against him.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr.3D again.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    Maybe this is a sign. I was listening Dave Rubin's podcast and the Dilbert guy was on. He said he did a poll where he asked if people actively lied about who they were voting for this election cycle and hundreds answered yes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump supporters fukked with the pollsters. This could have a very funny, and thereby, very violent end.
    Of course, they want their fellow conservatives to worry and come out and vote for the GOP.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Why Biden do they know Biden wants to destroy oil and gas jobs? what made him switch to vote for Biden?
    I was wondering that too!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Did we do a poll on this?
    It seemed more people responded on the thread than voted for Trump than did last time, and the Presidential poll was out of control.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I'm not voting for Trump, but I suspect he is going to do better than last time.
    Again, for the sake of all the commercial fishermen in your community, I'd like to gently suggest that you do.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Again, for the sake of all the commercial fishermen in your community, I'd like to gently suggest that you do.
    Or people who own businesses , pay taxes ,drive gasoline cars , have health ins or use coal generated electricity.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I am one.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why Biden do they know Biden wants to destroy oil and gas jobs? what made him switch to vote for Biden?

Biden has no security clearance; is clearly mentally unfit for public office; and has been exposed as having committed perjury, money laundering, extortion, and abuse of public office; and Harris is not a U.S. Citizen. Their candidacy is a fraudulent shameful shame.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/...67365620666368
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/...67365620666368
    Lookin' good. I am concerned that Trafalgar tends to be the outlier rather than the standard but I am hoping they have a better feel for the numbers than the traditional polls.

Can't seem to find those numbers on the actual Trafalgar twitter feed. Are you sure those are legit?
    Last edited by trey4sports; 10-26-2020 at 03:19 PM.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Corona. He wants a national mask mandate....

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Biden wont able without enforcing national state police to enforce it. There are provinces in Canada where this idea has being pushed backed to store use and public use outside of your home.

It is mandatory but you wont be arrested or finned if you take off your mask on the street. This seems different.

Maybe try pointing out that President Trump had the chance for the largest national power grab of any President in at least 100 years and refused.

Afterwards, ask: "What would a "national" mask mandate do to those that refused to comply?"

In any event, it’s gonna be close.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulRocksMyWorld View Post
    Maybe try pointing out that President Trump had the chance for the largest national power grab of any President in at least 100 years and refused.

Afterwards, ask: "What would a "national" mask mandate do to those that refused to comply?"
    Yeah - he doesn't care about that. Girlfriend is fast becoming an SJW so she's against all the "nasty things" he says....

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah - he doesn't care about that. Girlfriend is fast becoming an SJW so she's against all the "nasty things" he says....
    Do they care about the environment or many much of the forests will be destroyed for solar and wind farms?

He keeps flip flopping on mask mandates. Over a month ago Biden was saying he wouldn't do it because its unconstitutional.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Or people who own businesses , pay taxes ,drive gasoline cars , have health ins or use coal generated electricity.
    Or people who breathe.

Hillary Clinton: Thought of second Trump term makes me 'literally sick to my stomach'
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rm/6039054002/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12