Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TX-Early voting results: 44% of all registered voters have voted - 53% GOP - 38% Dem

Exclamation TX-Early voting results: 44% of all registered voters have voted - 53% GOP - 38% Dem

Texas Early Ballot Returns Show Recent Polls Are Wrong As GOP Dominates 53% to 37%

Youth Vote as a Percentage Collapses

https://www.toptradeguru.com/news/el...lls-are-wrong/

By Evan Post date Oct 24

With 6,209,849 ballots cast, the GOP dominates the early vote. 53% GOP to 37% DEM. About 44% of all registered voters have voted.

Source: NBCNews.

Youth Vote as a Percentage Collapses

Particularly worrisome for Democrats trying to turn the state blue was the absence of youth voters as a percentage. Because voting is up 194% from this time in 2016, raw numbers show the youth vote up. However, as a percentage of full demographic, they makeup only 11%. In 2016 they were 19% of the electorate. Young people are not showing up.

Polls Appear To Be Wrong

Republicans are expected to have a swell of voters cast ballots as we approach November 3rd, 2020. This is because some Republicans are wary of casting mail-in ballots.

This week three polls were released that show Biden and Trump even. The early vote data does not support this claim because it’s expected the share of GOP voters will only increase from now to election day.

Morning Consult – Biden vs. Trump Texas Tie
    Quinnipiac – Biden vs. Trump Texas Tie
    Data For Progress – Biden +1 Registered Voters in Texas
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya , the polls are not real . They represent what the dems wish for in some places

Biden is winning, even if he doesn't win Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Biden is winning, even if he doesn't win Texas.
    Dream on.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Dream on.
    Denial won't get you anywhere Ron Paul lost, Trump barely won, and nobody who didn't vote for him is voting for him now.

This means
    -he's losing some of his own votes from 2016
    -new voters won't be voting for him
    -nobody is flipping to his favor

Denial won't get you anywhere Ron Paul lost, Trump barely won, and nobody who didn't vote for him is voting for him now.

This means
    I told you to dream on and you complied.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Pretty sure theres more Democrats taking part in early voting than Republicans.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This means
    There are people on this very board who are saying they didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and will be in 2020.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    There are people on this very board who are saying they didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and will be in 2020.
    I keep running into people that are saying the same thing. "I didn't vote for Trump last time, but I'm voting for him this time."

- ML

Seeing all the crap the democrats pulled on Trump for the past four years, it's a wonder anybody would vote against him.

TX media polls have been almost tied, would be surprising if Trump did not win it. TX is also home of controversial CUFI with many evanagelicals, embassy move will further boost Trump there.

FL will lbe key in deciding who will win White House, influential CUFItes there tend to be on the liberal/non-Christian/non-denomnational-Christian side relatively, like a mix of NYC & TX.

Yesterday

President: general election Texas Sep 26-Oct 23, 2020 D-SurveyMonkey 14,436 LV Biden 47% 51% Trump Trump +4
    President: general election Texas Sep 26-Oct 23, 2020 D-SurveyMonkey 14,436 RV Biden 49% 48% Trump Biden +1

Oct. 22, 2020

President: general election Texas Oct 11-20, 2020 B/C Morning Consult 3,347 LV Biden 48% 47% Trump Biden +1
    U.S. Senate Texas Oct 11-20, 2020 B/C Morning Consult 3,347 LV Hegar 41% 46% Cornyn Cornyn +5

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    TX media polls have been almost tied, would be surprising if Trump did not win it. TX is also home of controversial CUFI with many evanagelicals, embassy move will further boost Trump there.
    RCP shows the last two TX polls as one tied, one for Biden by 1.7 points.

Early voting data shows Trump with a 15 point lead in Texas.

Either the early voting data is skewed wrong somehow, or the biggest "$#@! You" ever, aimed at the punditocracy, talking heads, Marxist media organs and pollsters, is shaping up.

Or it could be that the polling firms are as corrupt as the Marxist media organs are and have, universally, been reporting fake numbers on purpose.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-25-2020 at 10:28 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Maybe this is a sign. I was listening Dave Rubin's podcast and the Dilbert guy was on. He said he did a poll where he asked if people actively lied about who they were voting for this election cycle and hundreds answered yes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump supporters fukked with the pollsters. This could have a very funny, and thereby, very violent end.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

This means
    10 people in my family have voted Trump. None of us voted since the last time Ron ran for POTUS.
    We have not answered any polls.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-25-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    10 people in my family have voted Trump. None of us voted since the last time Ron ran for POTUS.
    We have not answered any polls.
    Pretty much the same here...I wrote in Ron in 2016...this year, well...me, Mrs AF, all five of my kids and stepkids, mom, dad, brother, three SIL, MIL, ex-Mrs.AF and pretty much everybody I work with have all said at some point they are voting Trump.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Pretty much the same here...I wrote in Ron in 2016...this year, well...me, Mrs AF, all five of my kids and stepkids, mom, dad, brother, three SIL, MIL, ex-Mrs.AF and pretty much everybody I work with have all said at some point they are voting Trump.
    I guess blowback applies to riots, wokeness, and media censorship. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    I guess blowback applies to riots, wokeness, and media censorship. Who knew?
    I'd like to think so, but who knows for sure?

What a cluster-$#@! this is.

Politico put out a poll today saying biden has slight edge in texas while exit polling shows trump leading by 15 . That tells you how good these polls are.

This means
    Young voters down by as much as an expected ten percent in texas so far looks like . Considering they mostly want student loan forgiveness that does not favor the dem.
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-25-2020 at 11:20 AM.

nobody who didn't vote for him is voting for him now.
    This couldn't be further from the truth.

The vast majority of people on this board who are voting for him this time did not vote for him last time, including me.

Then you have Tim Pool, his audience and many independent voters who are moving to vote for Trump this time around. Tim Pool claimed only a year or two ago he would never vote for Trump. Now he is voting for him - for ending the wars, they are scared of the riots, the left has gone completely crazy, the left lies about Trump every day in the media. Tim is from Chicago and knows tons of family members and friends there who are voting for Trump who have been Democrats their whole lives, primarily because of the BLM riots that have destroyed their city.

9 million Obama voters voted for Trump last time.

Republicans are picking up new voter registrations at a much higher rate than Democrats in key swing states.

Trump's support has grown immensely since last election.
    Last edited by dannno; 10-25-2020 at 11:21 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What is the source of this number?
    This AP report just out seems to suggest it's hard to know:

But what that it all means for Texas is far from clear. Voters don’t register by party in the state, making it difficult to know which party or presidential candidate has an edge.

Polls are unusually close in Texas, but neither President Donald Trump or Democrat Joe Biden has swung through Texas, focusing on clear battleground states instead like Arizona and Florida.

The striking numbers are across the board — in big cities that are solidly Democrat, in tipping-point suburbs where Republicans are losing ground and, to a lesser extent, in heavily Latino counties along the border. In Harris County, home to Houston, more than 1 million votes have already been cast.
    Democrats have long believed a breakthrough was only a matter of rousing millions of nonvoters, particularly within the state’s booming Latino population. Roughly 50% of voters currently registered to vote in Texas have never voted or vote infrequently, according to the voter information firm L2.
    A turnout surge could come with major political consequences. Democrats believe they have a shot at winning control of the statehouse, a half-dozen competitive U.S. House races and a Senate seat, not to mention 38 electoral votes that could seal the deal for Biden.
    Republicans say Democrats are getting way ahead of themselves as usual, but are also clear-eyed that the final turnout will likely be historic.
    Derek Ryan, a GOP data analyst, predicted this week that Texas turnout would likely surpass 12 million, or roughly 3 million more voters than 2016 — more than the population of neighboring New Mexico.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...85146b7e8a73ff

But yea, polls can be very fake, would be surprising if they are not manipulated.
    Have to view polls as rough indictor in conjunction with other discernible indicators.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    I keep running into people that are saying the same thing. "I didn't vote for Trump last time, but I'm voting for him this time."

- ML
    I know someone who says she doesn't like Trump much but she will be voting for him as a protest against the insulting manipulation of the fake news media. She doesn't like Trump but she doesn't like being treated like she is stupid even more.

I think this crystalizes an unseen "shy Trump voter" bloc. They are saying to friends they are voting for Biden just to keep the peace but in the booth they will vote for Trump.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RCP shows the last two TX polls as one tied, one for Biden by 1.7 points.

Either the early voting data is skewed wrong somehow, or the biggest "$#@! You" ever, aimed at the punditocracy, talking heads, Marxist media organs and pollsters, is shaping up.

Or it could be that the polling firms are as corrupt as the Marxist media organs are and have, universally, been reporting fake numbers on purpose.
    Interesting. Florida is a "must win" state. Look at what's going on in Pennsylvania. Democrats are out pacing Republicans on returned mail in ballots 3 to 1, but 91% of Republicans say they typically vote on election day.

See:
    https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

And:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/early-v...on-night-2020/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

- ML
    That's me.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What is the source of this number?
    The source for that is right there in the OP.

NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202.../texas-results

But what that it all means for Texas is far from clear. Voters don’t register by party in the state, making it difficult to know which party or presidential candidate has an edge
    Then NBC is full of $#@! and we're right back to square one, since there is no accurate way to get a line on early voting results, other than requests for ballots or early voting identified by at least party affiliation. Anything else is a wild assed guess.

Polls are unusually close in Texas, but neither President Donald Trump or Democrat Joe Biden has swung through Texas, focusing on clear battleground states instead like Arizona and Florida.
    Candidates generally will not waste time campaigning in states considered a "lock" for one side or the other.

Biden's not liable to show up in Alabama any more than Trump is going to in Vermont.

That tells me their "internals" show a clear win for Trump in Texas and to carry on with other close, key state campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This couldn't be further from the truth.

The vast majority of people on this board who are voting for him this time did not vote for him last time, including me.
    Did we do a poll on this?

Can't remember who i voted for tbh - I think it was Gary Johnson. Will be voting Trump this time. My dad though will be switching from '16 Trump to '20 Biden and my GF didn't vote in '16 but is voting for Biden this time. We will see....
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Can't remember who i voted for tbh - I think it was Gary Johnson. Will be voting Trump this time. My dad though will be switching from '16 Trump to '20 Biden and my GF didn't vote in '16 but is voting for Biden this time. We will see....
    Why Biden do they know Biden wants to destroy oil and gas jobs? what made him switch to vote for Biden?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast