Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jacob Blake's "sex crime" warrant is not what you think

Jacob Blake's "sex crime" warrant is not what you think

I started a new thread just for this. People have been making a big deal about the "warrant" out for Jacob Blake. Has anyone actually looked it up?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=uxbndlbing

The newspaper reported that a woman living in the 2800 block of 40th Street told police in May that Blake, her ex-boyfriend, had come into her home and taken her car keys and vehicle. She also said he had touched her sexually without consent.

It's not clear if the officers who arrived at an address in the same block shortly after 5 p.m. on Sunday were aware of those charges. The Kenosha Police Department has been contacted for comment.

An attorney representing Blake told the newspaper that Blake had no previous criminal charges or convictions

He "touched her sexually without her consent." That could mean he pinched her on the ass. Or he could have followed president Trump's advice and "grabbed her by the pu$$y." Or maybe he touched one of her breasts. Yeah...he shouldn't have done that. Hands and feet to yourself and all that. But we aren't talking about a pedophile or a serial rapist or any other criminal that represents a danger to the community.

And it looks like he was overcharged. According to Wisconsin law, sexual touching is fourth degree sexual assault. For third degree sexual assault you have to ejaculate on somebody.

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/sta...tes/940/II/225
    (3) Third degree sexual assault.
    (a) Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.
    (b) Whoever has sexual contact in the manner described in sub. (5) (b) 2. or 3. with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class G felony.
    940.225(3m)(3m) Fourth degree sexual assault. Except as provided in sub. (3), whoever has sexual contact with a person without the consent of that person is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.

5 (b) “Sexual contact" means any of the following:
    1. Any of the following types of intentional touching, whether direct or through clothing, if that intentional touching is either for the purpose of sexually degrading; or for the purpose of sexually humiliating the complainant or sexually arousing or gratifying the defendant or if the touching contains the elements of actual or attempted battery under s. 940.19 (1):
    a. Intentional touching by the defendant or, upon the defendant's instruction, by another person, by the use of any body part or object, of the complainant's intimate parts.
    b. Intentional touching by the complainant, by the use of any body part or object, of the defendant's intimate parts or, if done upon the defendant's instructions, the intimate parts of another person.

2. Intentional penile ejaculation of ejaculate or intentional emission of urine or feces by the defendant or, upon the defendant's instruction, by another person upon any part of the body clothed or unclothed of the complainant if that ejaculation or emission is either for the purpose of sexually degrading or sexually humiliating the complainant or for the purpose of sexually arousing or gratifying the defendant.
    940.225(5)(b)3.

3. For the purpose of sexually degrading or humiliating the complainant or sexually arousing or gratifying the defendant, intentionally causing the complainant to ejaculate or emit urine or feces on any part of the defendant's body, whether clothed or unclothed.

What is described by the victim's statement in the news report falls under 5(b)(1) which would be 4th degree sexual assault and a misdemeanor.

Oh, and under Wisconsin law, marriage is no defense. So...pinch your wife on the ass when she's in a bad mood....you might get arrested and you might get shot.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wrong thread
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Wrong thread

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Your source is MSN this is MSM defending Blake.
    Lets ignore his domestic abuse record.

I posted something here I meant for another thread and then edited it out, we can't delete posts here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Your source is MSN this is MSM defending Blake.
    Lets ignore his domestic abuse record.
    What is your source? Your arse?

I posted something here I meant for another thread and then edited it out, we can't delete posts here.
    Okay. Fair enough.

Who cares? His record is really irrelevant. Maybe he was a scumbag, I'm inclined to believe he was, but it doesn't matter. His shooting was his own fault. If he didn't ignore the cops with guns pointed at him he wouldn't have got shot.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But since you want to make an issue:

The complaint details the three domestic-abuse charges he faces in connection with an attack on “fiancée” Laquisha Booker on May 3.
    Blake, the record shows, was hardly the upstanding citizen the latest cops-are-racist narrative would have us believe, and the complaint suggests that Blake and Booker aren’t the smooching lovebirds the leftist media is making them out to be.
    Three Charges
    Blake was wanted on one major felony and two misdemeanors. All three were domestic abuse against Booker, whom the complaint calls LNB.

The misdemeanors are criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, which carry fines and jail time. The third-degree sexual-assault charge, as The New American reported on Tuesday, is a Class G felony that carries a fine of up to $25,000 and 10 years in state prison.
    The trouble on May 3 began, police allege, when Booker, who described Blake as her “ex-boyfriend,” told cops that he broke into her residence and stole car keys, a car, and a debit card.
    Blake woke her up at 6 a.m. that morning and standing over her, said, “I want my s**t.”
    Then came the sex assault, Booker told the cops:
    As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull[ed] it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”
    [The officer] reported LNB had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her and then the defendant immediately left the bedroom.
    LNB stated the defendant penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent.
    LNB stated she was upset but collected herself and ran after the defendant out the front door and then realized her vehicle was missing. LNB ran back inside to her purse, which was on the kitchen counter and checked it, quickly realizing her key to her truck (Ford Explorer 2002), a black individual key and the only key for the vehicle and her Great Lakes Debit Card were missing. LNB immediately called 911.
    Unsurprisingly, Booker checked her bank account, and saw “saw two fraudulent ATM withdrawals on May 3, 2020 that she did not make,” both for $500.
    Despite having three kids with Blake, the pair haven’t lived together in eight years. Blake is “unemployed, has no vehicle, and would not tell LNB where he was currently living,” the complaint says of Booker’s report to police. “LNB stated over the past eight years the defendant has physically assaulted her around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

The allegations comport with a newspaper report in 2015 that said Blake pulled a handgun on a bar patron in nearby Racine, Wisconsin, and having been ordered to leave, pointed the pistol at patrons through the window.
    Cops later pulled him over in an SUV, and needed the help of a K9 to subdue him, such was his attempt to resist arrest. Cops found a handgun, a box of ammunition, and two loaded magazines in the vehicle.
    Blake’s blood-alcohol level was almost twice Wisconsin’s 0.08 legal limit.
    But beyond that, Booker’s criminal complaint invites the obvious observation that she and Blake must have an unusual relationship. She told police that she doesn’t know where he lives, hasn’t lived with him in eight years, and that he beats her semi-annually in a drunken rage. And she called Blake an “ex-boyfriend.”
    That was less than five months ago, but now news reports have the pair down as a “fiancée” and “soon-to-be-husband” despite an active arrest warrant.
    Is Booker really his fiancée, or is that claim a ruse to get sympathy for Booker and her children? A GoFundMe Account has collected more than $1.4 million.
    Blake, 29, is the father of six. Court actions to get support for his and Booker’s kids apparently went nowhere.

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...s-violent-thug

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Drake? From the video I saw, he was wrestling with the police on the other side of the car. He wrestled free and starts walking away to the other side of his car, with the police right behind him telling him to stop. He doesn't and he opens his car door and reaches in. The cops shoot him. It's too bad the whole thing happened, but in my opinion, the man chose poorly. I can't fault the cops for shooting him. I really cannot. If I was them, I would have thought he was reaching inside his car to get a weapon.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Drake? From the video I saw, he was wrestling with the police on the other side of the car. He wrestled free and starts walking away to the other side of his car, with the police right behind him telling him to stop. He doesn't and he opens his car door and reaches in. The cops shoot him. It's too bad the whole thing happened, but in my opinion, the man chose poorly. I can't fault the cops for shooting him. I really cannot. If I was them, I would have thought he was reaching inside his car to get a weapon.
    It's borderline and making an issue of it just makes police reform look bad.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What is your source? Your arse?
    Are you trying to suggest Blake was innocent? dispute blake has other charges which are public open records? the article you posted is only trying to ignore the sexual record but the article is ignoring the domestic abuse.

But since you want to make an issue:

The complaint details the three domestic-abuse charges he faces in connection with an attack on “fiancée” Laquisha Booker on May 3.
    Blake, the record shows, was hardly the upstanding citizen the latest cops-are-racist narrative would have us believe, and the complaint suggests that Blake and Booker aren’t the smooching lovebirds the leftist media is making them out to be.
    Three Charges
    Blake was wanted on one major felony and two misdemeanors. All three were domestic abuse against Booker, whom the complaint calls LNB.

The misdemeanors are criminal trespass and disorderly conduct, which carry fines and jail time. The third-degree sexual-assault charge, as The New American reported on Tuesday, is a Class G felony that carries a fine of up to $25,000 and 10 years in state prison.
    The trouble on May 3 began, police allege, when Booker, who described Blake as her “ex-boyfriend,” told cops that he broke into her residence and stole car keys, a car, and a debit card.
    Blake woke her up at 6 a.m. that morning and standing over her, said, “I want my s**t.”
    Then came the sex assault, Booker told the cops:
    As LNB lay there, on her back, the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull[ed] it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”
    [The officer] reported LNB had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her and then the defendant immediately left the bedroom.
    LNB stated the defendant penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent.
    LNB stated she was upset but collected herself and ran after the defendant out the front door and then realized her vehicle was missing. LNB ran back inside to her purse, which was on the kitchen counter and checked it, quickly realizing her key to her truck (Ford Explorer 2002), a black individual key and the only key for the vehicle and her Great Lakes Debit Card were missing. LNB immediately called 911.
    Unsurprisingly, Booker checked her bank account, and saw “saw two fraudulent ATM withdrawals on May 3, 2020 that she did not make,” both for $500.
    Despite having three kids with Blake, the pair haven’t lived together in eight years. Blake is “unemployed, has no vehicle, and would not tell LNB where he was currently living,” the complaint says of Booker’s report to police. “LNB stated over the past eight years the defendant has physically assaulted her around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

The allegations comport with a newspaper report in 2015 that said Blake pulled a handgun on a bar patron in nearby Racine, Wisconsin, and having been ordered to leave, pointed the pistol at patrons through the window.
    Cops later pulled him over in an SUV, and needed the help of a K9 to subdue him, such was his attempt to resist arrest. Cops found a handgun, a box of ammunition, and two loaded magazines in the vehicle.
    Blake’s blood-alcohol level was almost twice Wisconsin’s 0.08 legal limit.
    But beyond that, Booker’s criminal complaint invites the obvious observation that she and Blake must have an unusual relationship. She told police that she doesn’t know where he lives, hasn’t lived with him in eight years, and that he beats her semi-annually in a drunken rage. And she called Blake an “ex-boyfriend.”
    That was less than five months ago, but now news reports have the pair down as a “fiancée” and “soon-to-be-husband” despite an active arrest warrant.
    Is Booker really his fiancée, or is that claim a ruse to get sympathy for Booker and her children? A GoFundMe Account has collected more than $1.4 million.
    Blake, 29, is the father of six. Court actions to get support for his and Booker’s kids apparently went nowhere.

More at: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...s-violent-thug
    Ummmm...smooching lovebirds? Every report that I have read, including the one I linked to, says he's her ex-boyfriend just like what you just posted...so once again you really haven't added anything. (Why am I NOT surprised?)

Reading what you've described this sounds like 5(b)(1) and not 5(b)(2) or 5(b)(3). I'm not sure how the DA is getting to third degree assault unless vaginal secretions count as ejaculation. That said, digital penetration should have been put somewhere under 5(b)(2) or (3). Maybe there is a different version of the statute?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Are you trying to suggest Blake was innocent? dispute blake has other charges which are public open records? the article you posted is only trying to ignore the sexual record but the article is ignoring the domestic abuse.
    Are you always such a jackass? Just wondering. @Swordsmyth, for all of his irritation, replied with a source.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Yep. I've watched it multiple times. I've talked about it in the other thread. This one is simply addressing the question of the warrant. I disagree with your position that the shooting was justified, but you are free to have your own opinion. I'm certain he was trying to get in his car and leave. There was one knife found in the drivers side floor. He probably dropped it after he got shot. That is assuming he had a knife in his head before he got shot as some people claimed. I understand police feel the need to never let someone subject to arrest leave even if that means escalating to the position of killing the suspect. But I also think the shooting of Eric Bland was justified and he was white.

In that case the officer was "in fear of his life" from being run over. Only if he had just backed away and let the teen leave and called it in he wouldn't have been in any danger. He (the officer) never got charged. Personally I think that's a shame. But nobody asked me.

It's borderline and making an issue of it just makes police reform look bad.
    You know what? I'm shocked to say this....but I agree. At least to some extent. It's certainly not worth the rioting. But there needs to be a different model of policing. But we can't get there because instead of looking at police conduct overall, everything on this issue comes down to race.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    None of this matters. He resisted arrest, assaulted an officer, and then went for a weapon. You just can't do that.

He admitted to having a knife. A knife was found in his floor board. He had warrants out for his arrest. For Endangering the life/health of a child.

Would you have let him in the car....with children?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/jnswire/jns...721/blake2.png

Quit trying to make a martyr of a dip$#@!. Seriously.

You know what? I'm shocked to say this....but I agree. At least to some extent. It's certainly not worth the rioting. But there needs to be a different model of policing. But we can't get there because instead of looking at police conduct overall, everything on this issue comes down to race.
    Vertical force continuum.

In this case, physical control, OC spray, taser as examples.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He admitted to having a knife. A knife was found in his floor board. He had warrants out for his arrest. For Endangering the life/health of a child.

Would you have let him in the car....with children?
    Hmmmm...that's not in @Swordsmyth's description of the warrant and it's pretty thorough. I would ask you for a source but lately people are so touchy around here that simple requests turn into something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Vertical force continuum.

In this case, physical control, OC spray, taser as examples.
    From what I read the female officer tried to taser him. And...that's part of the problem IMO. (The female officer). Feminists around the world will crucify me for saying this....but....two men, well trained, should be able to control one man. One man and a female partner? And that female partner isn't on the level of a Chris Cyborg, Amanda Nunes or Rhonda Rousey? Mmmmmm.....ehhhhh....where's Fallon Fox when you need her (used to be him)?

From what I read the female officer tried to taser him. And...that's part of the problem IMO. (The female officer). Feminists around the world will crucify me for saying this....but....two men, well trained, should be able to control one man. One man and a female partner? And that female partner isn't on the level of a Chris Cyborg, Amanda Nunes or Rhonda Rousey? Mmmmmm.....ehhhhh....where's Fallon Fox when you need her (used to be him)?
    That goes with the territory in today's world.

Facts are not permitted.

You know I am a fan of John Corriea at Active Self Protection. He often analyzes police body cam footage as well. Some of the female cop cluster $#@!s are just, well, atrocious.

Here's one of the worst:

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

You think Trump is terrible for "grabbing them in the pussy?"

Get a load of this guy....

the defendant, suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull[ed] it out and sniffed it, and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men.”
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...s-violent-thug

Here is what I'm gathering folks....
    @jmdrake was getting owned in the other thread so thought it would be a good idea to start a new one trying to convince all of us that there is somehow a moral difference between using a finger and using a penis to forcefully penetrate a woman.

She was violated against her will, stop trying to save your silly narratives.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmmm...that's not in @Swordsmyth's description of the warrant and it's pretty thorough. I would ask you for a source but lately people are so touchy around here that simple requests turn into something else.

From: https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...s-violent-thug

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That goes with the territory in today's world.

Facts are not permitted.

You know I am a fan of John Corriea at Active Self Protection. He often analyzes police body cam footage as well. Some of the female cop cluster $#@!s are just, well, atrocious.

Here's one of the worst:

What.....the hell.....did I just watch? Seriously this felt scripted. Like some psycho thriller something. The crazy dude deserves and Oscar! "Do you feel powerful? I'm stronger than you! You don't hurt my mother!"

And here lies the core problem with law enforcement. Police feel like their primary duty is to enforce the law. If they can't enforce the law they feel like a failure. She should have waited at the bottom of the steps and calmly talked to him while waiting for backup to arrive. But nooooooo. PBFH (psycho bitch from hell) needed to prove to a crazy man that she could make him do what she wanted him to do. And when she couldn't, things with south. Dude's mom saved his life. The only sane one there. And of course when the male officer shows up he kicks crazy dude in the head knocking him out.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Here is what I'm gathering folks....
    @jmdrake was getting owned in the other thread so thought it would be a good idea to start a new one trying to convince all of us that there is somehow a moral difference between using a finger and using a penis to forcefully penetrate a woman.

She was violated against her will, stop trying to save your silly narratives.
    Getting owned how exactly? And how long have you had this obsession with me? Please see a shrink. You might find it helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You think Trump is terrible for "grabbing them in the pussy?"

Get a load of this guy....

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...s-violent-thug
    Actually as far as I know Trump only talked about grabbing women by the pussy. Biden is the one who did it. And Clinton gropes stewardesses (among other things). Trump gets his jollies walking in on teen beauty queens getting dressed/undressed.

Getting owned how exactly? And how long have you had this obsession with me? Please see a shrink. You might find it helpful.
    You couldn't win one argument against any of the various posters in the other thread, got tired of it and decided to try and find one sliver of hope.

Hence now you are trying to convince the entire forum that forced penetration via finger is somehow better than penis.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point and need to walk away before you blow up again.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    You couldn't win one argument against any of the various posters in the other thread, got tired of it and decided to try and find one sliver of hope.

Hence now you are trying to convince the entire forum that forced penetration via finger is somehow better than penis.

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point and need to walk away before you blow up again.
    Really? Because @Swordsmyth and @Anti Federalist and I are all basically in agreement. Actually AF and I are in 100% agreement. Jacob Blake was walking away, not presenting a genuine threat and the shooting wasn't justified. Sure, what he did in today's climate was extremely stupid. It just wasn't worth a death sentence. @Danke and I are in agreement. You're the only one in a huff and acting like a stalker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast