Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump donated twice to Kamala Harris campaigns from 2011 - 2014

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Moron. Trump tended to donate to the democrats prior to 2011. You are litterally dumb as hell. Okay. The answer wasn't zero. But it sure the fvck wasn't "balanced." Trump was not "hedging his bets." He was picking democrats until he decided to run as a republican.
    Calling names and negging me for pointing out your refusal to accept you were wrong doesn't change the fact at hand.

I see it is extremely difficult for you to accept being wrong, and it appears quite pathetic. Clean yourself up.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Calling names and negging me for pointing out your refusal to accept you were wrong doesn't change the fact at hand.

I see it is extremely difficult for you to accept being wrong, and it appears quite pathetic. Clean yourself up.
    I'm right on my point that Trump wasn't simply hedging his bets. You want to crow about an extreme "I bet it was zero" comment? Cool. Great. It wasn't zero. Now back to the subject at had. YOUR PUNK TRUMP GAVE FAR MORE TO DEMOCRATS THAN HE DID TO REPUBLICANS BEFORE DECIDING TO RUN AS ONE! So STFU.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...-to-democrats/

Donation looks bipartisan but when you look into the numbers, you can see where his allegiance really lies.
    Oh...but @eleganz can't get over the fact that more than a penny went to Republicans.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Oh...but @eleganz can't get over the fact that more than a penny went to Republicans.

I didn't think he donated to barely any republicans but he got Gingrich, McCain, Guilliani and Bush covered, btw all of em are real RINOs and at some point were never Trumpers. You cannot make this thing up

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Moron. Trump tended to donate to the democrats prior to 2011. You are litterally dumb as hell. Okay. The answer wasn't zero. But it sure the fvck wasn't "balanced." Trump was not "hedging his bets." He was picking democrats until he decided to run as a republican.
    Of course it wasn't balanced, Trump had to be accepted in NYC and Hollyweird in order to do business and investigate them.
    Those records are public and he would have been an outcast if they were balanced.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Fvcktard, you said Trump banned Epstein from ALL clubs! I said from the jump Trump kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-largo after Epstein hit on the daughter of one of Trump's friends though Trump didn't do shyt when Epstein recruited one of Trump's teen workers at Mar-a-largo and Trump still called Epstein a "terrific guy." I would think of voting for Trump if it wasn't for lying a$$holes like you.
    You said there was no evidence, banning him from one club is certainly evidence.
    Do you have ANY evidence he was ever a member of any of the other clubs?
    Just give up on trying to tie Trump to Epstein's crimes the evidence is all against you.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I would think of voting for Trump if it wasn't for lying a$$holes like you.
    Well, I'm feeling peaceful tonight, so let me suggest, to just back away away from all of this as being fairly inconsequential, when looking at the big picture.

I'm voting Trump, after three election cycles of writing in Ron, not because he is a rock solid and principled statesmen...but because the Marxist left has so fully exposed and committed themselves to communist revolution, that to not oppose that politically, when there is still chance of turning things around, is, quite frankly, nuts.

And "we" need every vote we can get to beat the Bolshies back.

Trump rolls back FedGov regulations and fatwas...call that as good as can be expected right now.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Whatever dude. All I said was they were friends. And they were.

I never said he did. In fact I was clear to say he didn't. Nice dishonest tactic from you. Epstein didn't just do his pedophilia on the island. But again, I haven't accused Trump of being involved in that. All I said was they were friends. And...they were. And Trump KNEW Epstein was a pedophile and still called him a "terrific guy." You asked for the links for that, I gave that to you. Now you want to pretend I was arguing something I wasn't. Whatever dude.
    Fair point. I think you are a valuable contributor here on RPFs. But your behavior tonight is over the top.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The "terrific guy" line is such a weak sauce argument. Every famous person/actor/sports player always says something nice to a reporter about someone even when its obvious they hate each other. Sane people wouldn't expect Trump to roll into a tirade about pedo Island while he is walking the red carpet somewhere.

For the first time ever I'm leaning Trump. This Kamala Harris pick has pissed me off that much. I'll still most likely vote third party. Trump has a lock on my state anyway and I like being able to honestly "thumb my nose" at the people who vote for the major party candidates. (I know you live in a swing state so....not you. If I lived where you lived.....well I'm glad I don't live where you live.)
    lol. that means a lot then because you are so anti trump here.

I like collecting them

1. She is a joke who did her best work on her back!
    2. Kamala Harris displayed the worst characteristics of ambitious women in the debates and at the Kavanaugh hearings.

Trump

""Dishwashers — you didn’t have any water, so you — the people that do the dishes — you press it, and it goes again, and you do it again and again. So you might as well give them the water because you’ll end up using less water. So we made it so dishwashers now have a lot more water. And in many places — in most places of the country, water is not a problem. They don’t know what to do with it. It’s called 'rain.'..."

There is some beauty in Trump non scripted ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, I'm feeling peaceful tonight, so let me suggest, to just back away away from all of this as being fairly inconsequential, when looking at the big picture.

I'm voting Trump, after three election cycles of writing in Ron, not because he is a rock solid and principled statesmen...but because the Marxist left has so fully exposed and committed themselves to communist revolution, that to not oppose that politically, when there is still chance of turning things around, is, quite frankly, nuts.

And "we" need every vote we can get to beat the Bolshies back.

Trump rolls back FedGov regulations and fatwas...call that as good as can be expected right now.
    Great Post.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You said there was no evidence, banning him from one club is certainly evidence.
    Do you have ANY evidence he was ever a member of any of the other clubs?
    Just give up on trying to tie Trump to Epstein's crimes the evidence is all against you.
    Last time. Danke said Trump had banned Epstein from his clubs. I said there was no evidence of that but Trump did kick Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago. I NEVER SAID TRUMP NEVER BANNED EPSTEIN FROM A SINGLE CLUB! NEVER! QUIT MAKING STUFF UP!

But, let's go with your straw man argument. Revoking someone's membership to a private club is not the same thing as banning him from the club. At most private clubs members can bring a guest. The facts put in court is that Epstein was on the membership list but, after he tried to hit on the daughter of another member, he was kicked out and taken off the guest list. If you want to keep someone from being able to come it at all you need to put him on a ban list. You haven't provided evidence that shows Epstein was put on a ban list. Maybe that evidence exists. I don't know. I don't care. I never argued Epstein wasn't banned from one club just that he wasn't banned from ALL clubs.

What I do know is this. After Epstein had attempted to recruit one of Trump's teenage workers in 1999 to his sex slave island, Epstein was STILL a member at Mar-A-Lago! How do we know Epstein was still a member? Because if his membership had been revoked then he couldn't have later had it revoked for hitting on the daughter of a club member! Let that sink in for a minute. Let it percolate. Let it seep into the recesses of your mind. @Danke and everyone else who wants to hold Trump up as an anti-pedo crusader, think about that again. @Anti Federalist who thinks I'm making a big deal out of nothing, think about that again. I haven't said Trump was a pedophile. I don't think he's guilty of pedophilia by association. But my God people! Would any of you keep hanging out with someone you knew was a pedophile? Would you still call him? Would you still take his calls? Because I sure as hell would not! As the employer of a teenage worker Trump had an affirmative DUTY to keep known pedophiles away and yet he STILL let Epstein come to Mar-A-Lago! WTF?

Here is the timeline of Trump's association with Jeffrey Epstein.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...vember-2004-15

As late as 2004 Trump was still calling Epstein. @RPtotheWH, if Trump HATED Epstein in 2002 when he called him a "terrific guy" then why was HE still calling Epstein in 2004?

This isn't Don Black and his son taking donating to Ron Paul and taking a picture with him. For one thing that's not an association, let alone a close association. For another I can see being friends with a racist. Hell, I've had white racist friends and I'm black. But a pedophile who's still pedophiling? (Made up word I know). I don't expect Trump to put on a superman cape and "roll into a tirade about pedo island." But that's just it. I have NO expectations of that man. None. Nada. Zilch. If someone had asked me that question I would have said "We used to hang out in the day but we've drifted apart as of late." He could even say "I wish him well" like he most recently said about Epstein's girlfriend who's been arrested. But to say "He's a terrific guy" who's "fun to be around" and "likes em young?" Well it's a free country (I think) so he can say whatever he wants to about a guy that on two different occasions hit on teenage girls at Trump's Mar-A-Lago resort and only got kicked out the second time and that was because he hit on the daughter of a club member! But it's still disturbing.

I didn't start this conversation about pedophilia. Danke did by claiming Trump was "going after" the pedophiles. Let's be HONEST about this. Trump did NOT go after Epstein until Senator Ben Sass wrote multiple letters demanding to know why Epstein got a "sweetheart deal."

This is from 2019!
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...again-n1027241
    In February, the Justice Department opened an investigation into how federal lawyers handled Epstein's case after Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., wrote a series of letters to the department demanding to know why the government cut what he called a "sweetheart deal" with Epstein.

Let that sink in. Trump did NOT go after Epstein until his third year in office and only because a Republican U.S. Senator was putting pressure to see that investigation opened. (It's a damn shame that senator was not Rand Paul). And after Epstein was "suicided", AG Barr closed that part of the investigation. I'm glad Epstein's girlfriend got arrested after months of media pressure and speculation. Trump is not in control of everything the DOJ does. If he was there never would have been a Russia investigation. So *gasp* maybe there are actually some people at DOJ willing to do their job! Maybe, after getting started on the investigation thanks to Ben Sass' prodding, some people at DOJ aren't willing to let it go simply because Epstein is dead.

I fully understand Anti Federalist's point of voting for Trump out of self preservation. I also understand my friends on the left who will vote for Biden/Harris out of a sense of self preservation. I get it. A lot of people are scared. Maybe both sides are right to be scared. Maybe neither side is right. Don't know. Don't care. But I've been wading through a lot of bvll$#@! over the past 48 hours from both sides. Trump isn't the demon lord my friends on the left think he is. Nor is the the 4D chess playing, tactical nukes that somehow don't kill children wielding, uberman that some of my friends on the right think he is. He is an empty suit. That is all. Nothing more. Nothing less. This thread is really about him donating to Kamala Harris. Maybe he did it for a nude selfie. We know from her relationship with a still married, though "separated" Willie Brown that she didn't mind trading sexual favors for political gain. Or maybe the guy that cheered on the Hillary Clinton supporting prosecutor who railroaded the Central Park 6 simply likes democratic, female, tough as nails prosecutors who stick it to innocent black men. Who knows. Who care. But saint he ain't.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-13-2020 at 06:43 AM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fact: Clinton was on the island with 2 young girls.

Flew in this creeps plane many many times.

Trump owned his own plane

Going after Trump for Epstein taint seems ridonkulous.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Fact: Clinton was on the island with 2 young girls.

Flew in this creeps plane many many times.

Trump owned his own plane

Going after Trump for Epstein taint seems ridonkulous.
    Fact 1: Nobody here is "going after Trump for Epstein."

Fact 2: Trump did not "go after Epstein."

Fact 3: Just because I rebut the argument that Trump is some anti-pedo crusader going after someone that he let back into his club after hitting on one of Trump's teenage workers (15 years old!) doesn't mean I am "going after Trump."

Sheesh!

I fully understand Anti Federalist's point of voting for Trump out of self preservation. I also understand my friends on the left who will vote for Biden/Harris out of a sense of self preservation. I get it. A lot of people are scared. Maybe both sides are right to be scared. Maybe neither side is right. Don't know. Don't care. But I've been wading through a lot of bvll$#@! over the past 48 hours from both sides. Trump isn't the demon lord my friends on the left think he is. Nor is the the 4D chess playing, tactical nukes that somehow don't kill children wielding, uberman that some of my friends on the right think he is. He is an empty suit. That is all. Nothing more. Nothing less. This thread is really about him donating to Kamala Harris. Maybe he did it for a nude selfie. We know from her relationship with a still married, though "separated" Willie Brown that she didn't mind trading sexual favors for political gain. Or maybe the guy that cheered on the Hillary Clinton supporting prosecutor who railroaded the Central Park 6 simply likes democratic, female, tough as nails prosecutors who stick it to innocent black men. Who knows. Who care. But saint he ain't.
    I was getting ready to reply to the first part of your post and say that you kind of missed my point, but then I read this.

That's pretty much exactly how I sum this up.

Having grown up in the NY city "Tri State Area" I have watched Trump in the media for over 30 years.

A paragon of virtue he is not, nor is he a rock solid ideologue with unshakeable core principles.

I'm going to take it at face value that, after some hemming and hawing, he ran Epstein's filthy ass off of Mar-a-Lago, and that was the end of it.

Long term ties to that creep past that point would be a deal breaker for me.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The people called...the orange man answered. The first part of tha answer was to change who he was donating to. And @RJB, this is just what I expected. Money wasn't spread around evenly. It was strategecially used to tell a new story. In American anyone can "re-invent himself" if he has enough money and/or enough connections.
    Do you have a source for that or have you figured that one out all by yourself?

Personally I'm no expert at 3D-chess or politrics, but I once saw the book Bob Woodward - “Fear: Trump in the White House”, which I "read" in 30 minutes so possibly this wasn't the only interesting info in the whole book.
    Woodward describes a scenario that's remarkably similar to that described by Jmdrake...

Bob Woodward describes a meeting in 2010 where Donald Trump is introduced to Steve Bannon by David Bossie. Bossie amongst others confronts Trump with the fact that he had donated much more to Democrats than to Republicans.
    Bannon advised Trump to be “the Tea Party candidate, against the ‘rigged system’ and elites, and hold up populism for the common man”.
    ‘If you’re going to run for president,’ Bossie said, ‘you have to know lots of little things and lots of big things.’ The little things were filing deadlines, the state rules for primaries — minutiae. ‘You have to know the policy side, and how to win delegates.’ But first, he said, ‘you need to understand the conservative movement.’
    Trump nodded. ‘You’ve got some problems on issues,’ Bossie said. ‘I don’t have any problems on issues,’ Trump said. ‘What are you talking about?’ First off, there’s never been a guy win a Republican primary that’s not pro-life,’ Bossie said. ‘And unfortunately, you’re very pro-choice.’

‘What does that mean?’
    ‘You have a record of giving to the abortion guys, the pro-choice candidates. You’ve made statements. You’ve got to be pro-life, against abortion.’
    ‘I’m against abortion,’ Trump said. ‘I’m pro-life.’
    ‘Well, you’ve got a track record.’ ‘That can be fixed,’ Trump said. ‘You just tell me how to fix that. I’m — what do you call it? Pro-life. I’m pro-life, I’m telling you.’
    (...)
    An hour into the meeting, Bossie said, ‘We have another big issue.’ ‘What’s that?’ Trump asked, seeming a little more wary. ‘Well,’ he said, ‘80 percent of the donations that you’ve given have been to Democrats.’ To Bossie that was Trump’s biggest political liability, though he didn’t say so.
    ‘That’s bull$#@!!’ ‘There’s public records,’ Bossie said. ‘There’s records of that?’ Trump said in utter astonishment. ‘Every donation you’ve ever given.’ Public disclosure of all political giving was standard. ‘I’m always even,’ Trump said. He divided his donations to candidates from both parties, he said. ‘You actually give quite a bit. But it’s 80 percent Democratic. Chicago, Atlantic City . . .’

‘I’ve got to do that,’ Trump said. ‘All these $#@!ing Democrats run all the cities. You’ve got to build hotels. You’ve got to grease them. Those are people who came to me … I can be the nominee,’ Trump said. ‘I can beat these guys. I don’t care who they are. I got this. I can take care of these other things.’ Each position could be revisited, renegotiated. ‘I’m pro-life,’ Trump said. ‘I’m going to start.’
    http://web.archive.org/web/20181122072546/https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/books/the-president-in-his-crazytown/article25021780.ece
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.

This is old news.
    lol. Can I have some of what your smoking?

I literally peed myself reading this garbage.

I got another sig line.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    lol. Can I have some of what your smoking?

I literally peed myself reading this garbage.

I got another sig line.

Dude is a hoot, SMH, I didn't know whether to or

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Should have stopped when he said Trump did all this for business deals.

Trumps investigations extend to 1. money making investments 2. Who will be his next trophy wife 3. investigating the itch on his nuts.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    The "terrific guy" line is such a weak sauce argument. Every famous person/actor/sports player always says something nice to a reporter about someone even when its obvious they hate each other. Sane people wouldn't expect Trump to roll into a tirade about pedo Island while he is walking the red carpet somewhere.
    Is it really a weak sauce argument? We know that Trump has a tendency speak his mind when it comes to people he doesnt like. Think of the way he talks about Rosie O'Donnell, John McCain, Mitt Romney or even Ron Paul. If he doesn't like you, he will let you know. So the fact that he said something nice about Epstein and her secretary should tell you something about him.

Maybe he is afraid of them or he just OK with their sexual perversion. Either way, it doesn't look good.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Do you have a source for that or have you figured that one out all by yourself?

Personally I'm no expert at 3D-chess or politrics, but I once saw the book Bob Woodward - “Fear: Trump in the White House”, which I "read" in 30 minutes so possibly this wasn't the only interesting info in the whole book.
    Woodward describes a scenario that's remarkably similar to that described by Jmdrake...

Bob Woodward describes a meeting in 2010 where Donald Trump is introduced to Steve Bannon by David Bossie. Bossie amongst others confronts Trump with the fact that he had donated much more to Democrats than to Republicans.
    Bannon advised Trump to be “the Tea Party candidate, against the ‘rigged system’ and elites, and hold up populism for the common man”.
    http://web.archive.org/web/20181122072546/https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/opinion/books/the-president-in-his-crazytown/article25021780.ece
    Thank you for the smoking gun! I was going from a hunch looking at the data.

Last time. Danke said Trump had banned Epstein from his clubs. I said there was no evidence of that but Trump did kick Epstein out of Mar-A-Lago. I NEVER SAID TRUMP NEVER BANNED EPSTEIN FROM A SINGLE CLUB! NEVER! QUIT MAKING STUFF UP!

But, let's go with your straw man argument. Revoking someone's membership to a private club is not the same thing as banning him from the club. At most private clubs members can bring a guest. The facts put in court is that Epstein was on the membership list but, after he tried to hit on the daughter of another member, he was kicked out and taken off the guest list. If you want to keep someone from being able to come it at all you need to put him on a ban list. You haven't provided evidence that shows Epstein was put on a ban list. Maybe that evidence exists. I don't know. I don't care. I never argued Epstein wasn't banned from one club just that he wasn't banned from ALL clubs.

What I do know is this. After Epstein had attempted to recruit one of Trump's teenage workers in 1999 to his sex slave island, Epstein was STILL a member at Mar-A-Lago! How do we know Epstein was still a member? Because if his membership had been revoked then he couldn't have later had it revoked for hitting on the daughter of a club member! Let that sink in for a minute. Let it percolate. Let it seep into the recesses of your mind. @Danke and everyone else who wants to hold Trump up as an anti-pedo crusader, think about that again. @Anti Federalist who thinks I'm making a big deal out of nothing, think about that again. I haven't said Trump was a pedophile. I don't think he's guilty of pedophilia by association. But my God people! Would any of you keep hanging out with someone you knew was a pedophile? Would you still call him? Would you still take his calls? Because I sure as hell would not! As the employer of a teenage worker Trump had an affirmative DUTY to keep known pedophiles away and yet he STILL let Epstein come to Mar-A-Lago! WTF?

As late as 2004 Trump was still calling Epstein. @RPtotheWH, if Trump HATED Epstein in 2002 when he called him a "terrific guy" then why was HE still calling Epstein in 2004?

This isn't Don Black and his son taking donating to Ron Paul and taking a picture with him. For one thing that's not an association, let alone a close association. For another I can see being friends with a racist. Hell, I've had white racist friends and I'm black. But a pedophile who's still pedophiling? (Made up word I know). I don't expect Trump to put on a superman cape and "roll into a tirade about pedo island." But that's just it. I have NO expectations of that man. None. Nada. Zilch. If someone had asked me that question I would have said "We used to hang out in the day but we've drifted apart as of late." He could even say "I wish him well" like he most recently said about Epstein's girlfriend who's been arrested. But to say "He's a terrific guy" who's "fun to be around" and "likes em young?" Well it's a free country (I think) so he can say whatever he wants to about a guy that on two different occasions hit on teenage girls at Trump's Mar-A-Lago resort and only got kicked out the second time and that was because he hit on the daughter of a club member! But it's still disturbing.

I didn't start this conversation about pedophilia. Danke did by claiming Trump was "going after" the pedophiles. Let's be HONEST about this. Trump did NOT go after Epstein until Senator Ben Sass wrote multiple letters demanding to know why Epstein got a "sweetheart deal."

This is from 2019!
    In February, the Justice Department opened an investigation into how federal lawyers handled Epstein's case after Sen. Ben Sasse, R-Neb., wrote a series of letters to the department demanding to know why the government cut what he called a "sweetheart deal" with Epstein.

Let that sink in. Trump did NOT go after Epstein until his third year in office and only because a Republican U.S. Senator was putting pressure to see that investigation opened. (It's a damn shame that senator was not Rand Paul). And after Epstein was "suicided", AG Barr closed that part of the investigation. I'm glad Epstein's girlfriend got arrested after months of media pressure and speculation. Trump is not in control of everything the DOJ does. If he was there never would have been a Russia investigation. So *gasp* maybe there are actually some people at DOJ willing to do their job! Maybe, after getting started on the investigation thanks to Ben Sass' prodding, some people at DOJ aren't willing to let it go simply because Epstein is dead.

You keep making claims about some employee but you never give any source and you keep quoting the "terrific guy" comment in spite of the fact that the context clearly shows it was sarcasm and Trump was reminding everyone he was a pedo.

Trump had Epstein arrested the first time and the last time, he couldn't have him arrested immediately upon being elected because the government was full of the kind of people who let him off easy the first time and who killed him or faked his death the second time. (It seems it was still too soon)

Take your dishonesty elsewhere.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You keep making claims about some employee but you never give any source
    I gave the source. You just never never read it.

and you keep quoting the "terrific guy" comment in spite of the fact that the context clearly shows it was sarcasm and Trump was reminding everyone he was a pedo.
    At the time Trump made the "terrific guy" quote it was not well known that Epstein was a pedo. But after making that quote in 2002, phone records showed Trump called Epstein TWICE in 2004. Do you make a habit of calling people you know are pedophiles? Because I don't. Oh, and that source is in the same link that you didn't read.

Trump had Epstein arrested the first time and the last time,
    How did Trump have Epstein arrested in 2005? Source please.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein

he couldn't have him arrested immediately upon being elected because the government was full of the kind of people who let him off easy the first time and who killed him or faked his death the second time. (It seems it was still too soon)
    LOL. He didn't go after Epstein until 2019 when Senator Ben Sass put pressure on the DOJ to act. Wishful thinking on your part.

Take your dishonesty elsewhere.
    You are the only one being dishonest jackass. And @Anti Federalist, this is the kind of garbage I'm talking about. SwordSymth ignores the sources I give him, makes up facts without sources, and then calls me the dishonest one. That's why I consider shyt like this a big deal. I feel the same way when I see people on the left lie to defend Kamala Harris.

Please quote the part that says Epstein tried to recruit an employee of Trump's and Trump knew about it and did nothing.
    I don't see that at the link you gave, or maybe you thought I wouldn't bother to go there?

At the time Trump made the "terrific guy" quote it was not well known that Epstein was a pedo. But after making that quote in 2002, phone records showed Trump called Epstein TWICE in 2004. Do you make a habit of calling people you know are pedophiles? Because I don't. Oh, and that source is in the same link that you didn't read.
    Trump was letting people know that Epstein was a pedo, everyone who was anyone knew it and Trump was slipping it into the news.
    Why he called him we don't know but it probably had to do with him investigating him, Trump has a history of working with law enforcement to investigate organized crime.

How did Trump have Epstein arrested in 2005? Source please.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein
    Daily Mail: 'Trump blew whistle on Jeffrey Epstein'

LOL. He didn't go after Epstein until 2019 when Senator Ben Sass put pressure on the DOJ to act. Wishful thinking on your part.
    I already explained that but you pretend what you want.

You are the only one being dishonest jackass. And @Anti Federalist, this is the kind of garbage I'm talking about. SwordSymth ignores the sources I give him, makes up facts without sources, and then calls me the dishonest one. That's why I consider shyt like this a big deal. I feel the same way when I see people on the left lie to defend Kamala Harris.
    Projection.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I finally found this at the link you gave:

In 1999, a 15-year-old locker room attendant working at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort said she was approached by Epstein's former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell to give Epstein a massage, plaintiff Virginia Giuffre alleged in a 2015 civil suit. She's alleging it was an attempt at recruiting her into "sexual slavery".

It does nothing to tell us that this actually happened (it may well have) because it is a second hand claim and it certainly does nothing to show that Trump knew anything about it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

This is from 2019!

Its like you didn't even read what I wrote and just had to go on an anti-Trump tirade. Its good, got to get that bad energy out.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Imagine the response if it was Obama, instead of Trump.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Its like you didn't even read what I wrote and just had to go on an anti-Trump tirade. Its good, got to get that bad energy out.
    Sorry. I should have responded to your comment by itself so you didn't feel like the "tirade" wasn't against you. And it wasn't an "anti-Trump" tirade as much as it was an "anti-Trump-devote" tirade. Anyway, I read what you wrote and I responded to it. Trump kept calling Epstein after the "He's a terrific guy" comment. Make of that what you will.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Watch him not admit that Trump expelled Epstein from his club after I posted the evidence he did.
    Just like he won't admit that Trump was being sarcastic when he said Epstein was a great guy even as he jabbed him about underage girls.
    The "evidence" is a claim in a book, which was solely sourced from a civil lawsuit court filing. That's it. That's the entire source of the claim of Trump banning Epstein. A court filing. Must be true since court filings are all truthful and accurate, right?

But wait, then there's the other court filing alleging that Trump raped a 13 year old, along with Derschowitz. Well crap, there goes the theory that court filings are all true, right?

So yeah, in order to live in the Trumpkin la-la land you have to have the power to know which allegations in court filings are true and which ones are false. It's so amazing how Trumpkins are able to discern literally every fact from fiction regardless of how much corroborating supports one or the other! A high feat indeed! Until it is realized that the propaganda mantra is: "If it's negative about Donald, it's a lie. If it's positive about Donald, it's the truth." That's the extent of Trumpkin discernment.

--------------------
    And let's not forget that the Podesta emails indicate Maya Harris attending a Podesta pizza party. Seems the overwhelming evidence here is that they're ALL a bunch of pedos that can't stop themselves from defiling children and is a big part of why they run for office against each other, donate to each other and appoint each other to important decision-making government posts. It's the only way their criminal behavior goes unpunished. And with Mossad sitting on the photographic evidence to ensure their compliance in case any one suddenly gets a conscience. Notice who Kamala's husband is? Yep, they're -always- involved.
    Last edited by devil21; 08-15-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The "evidence" is a claim in a book, which was solely sourced from a civil lawsuit court filing. That's it. That's the entire source of the claim of Trump banning Epstein. A court filing. Must be true since court filings are all truthful and accurate, right?

But wait, then there's the other court filing alleging that Trump raped a 13 year old, along with Derschowitz. Well crap, there goes the theory that court filings are all true, right?

So yeah, in order to live in the Trumpkin la-la land you have to have the power to know which allegations in court filings are true and which ones are false. It's so amazing how Trumpkins are able to discern literally every fact from fiction regardless of how much corroborating supports one or the other! A high feat indeed! Until it is realized that the propaganda mantra is: "If it's negative about Donald, it's a lie. If it's positive about Donald, it's the truth." That's the extent of Trumpkin discernment.

--------------------
    And let's not forget that the Podesta emails indicate Maya Harris attending a Podesta pizza party. Seems the overwhelming evidence here is that they're ALL a bunch of pedos that can't stop themselves from defiling children and is a big part of why they run for office against each other, donate to each other and appoint each other to important decision-making government posts. It's the only way their criminal behavior goes unpunished. And with Mossad sitting on the photographic evidence to ensure their compliance in case any one suddenly gets a conscience. Notice who Kamala's husband is? Yep, they're -always- involved.
    You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Jeffrey Epstein's whole schtick was to try to entice powerful people into pedo honey traps to blackmail them. I'll buy Trump didn't fall into that trap. I won't buy that Trump wasn't approached early and often especially considering Trump's love for younger women (though not THAT young). That means Trump was letting Epstein hang around vulnerable teenagers including the 16 y/o that worked from Trump that Epstein and his girlfriend recruited and repeatedly molested. And Trump kept calling Epstein after kicking him out of Mar-a-lago.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast