Thread: Presidential Candidate Adam Kokesh Says Dissolve the US Government

Lightbulb Presidential Candidate Adam Kokesh Says Dissolve the US Government

Libertarian Presidential Candidate Adam Kokesh Says Dissolve the US Government

written by adam dick
    tuesday june 18, 2019

So, you think the United States government is too big and powerful and that power should be returned to state and local governments? Well, Adam Kokesh may be your presidential candidate — if you are willing to take your thinking to the extreme.

Interviewed Monday by Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Andrew Napolitano on the Fox Business show Kennedy, Kokesh, who is seeking the Libertarian Party presidential nomination for the 2020 election, declared he supports “dissolving [the federal government] through a bankruptcy process in a peaceful, orderly, responsible manner that would leave us with 50 independent states and, of course, up to 562 sovereign native nations.”

Watch Kokesh’s complete interview HERE.

Napolitano is an Advisory Board member for the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...us-government/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FFS...

I really hope Amash decides to run.

Who the heck is adam dick?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    FFS...

I really hope Amash decides to run.
    Either or... having a platform to speak to whatever audience to draw more folks to the ideas of liberty. Justin is polished, Adam is more gut.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Who the heck is adam dick?
    Seriously? Do you not read Lew Rockwell, and RonPaulInstitute where he is senior fellow?

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Seriously? Do you not read Lew Rockwell, and RonPaulInstitute where he is senior fellow?
    I can admit to never reading adam dick.

Fexit
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Just got this email: (I think buying a used vehicle would be a better option)

Danke,

Motel 6 has left the light on for me as I’m stranded in Amarillo, Texas. (But I'm cheap and there's an America's Best Value Inn here.)

My “FREEDOM! Suburban” finally died on me after 260,000 miles.

My mechanic says I’ll need to come up with $3,000 for repairs.

Can you chip in with an emergency donation?

As pimped-out tour busses are pulling up in Miami for the Democrat Debates, your Libertarian Presidential Candidate is stuck in the “Yellow Rose of Texas” trying to beg and borrow his way to Vegas.

From Vegas, I have to catch a plane to the Idaho Liberty Fest.

Any donation you can make will help me get my vehicle back on the road and help me get to my next destination.

$10, $20, $100 or whatever you can donate will be stretched to the last penny . . . because my campaign really doesn’t have the option to do otherwise.

Our base of support and volunteers have been tremendous, but when it comes to generating the funds we need to get me from one location to another, it has honestly been a struggle.

This is my full time job. I’m not getting $200,000 in speaking fees like Joe Biden and I wasn’t able to buy a new vacation home after my last campaign like Bernie.

Being a Libertarian candidate is not glamorous and to think it’s a lucrative opportunity is laughable.

Any woman or man who runs as a Libertarian has my utmost respect because it truly is a labor of love.

And I hope you can show some of that love by donating now.

Thank you so much for all that you do.

Liberated,

Adam Kokesh
    American Referendum Project
    KokeshForPresident.com
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    [FONT="]Just got this email: (I think buying a used vehicle would be a better option)

Danke,[/FONT]

[FONT="]Motel 6 has left the light on for me as I’m stranded in Amarillo, Texas. (But I'm cheap and there's an America's Best Value Inn here.)[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]My “FREEDOM! Suburban” finally died on me after 260,000 miles.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]My mechanic says I’ll need to come up with $3,000 for repairs.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Can you chip in with an emergency donation?[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]As pimped-out tour busses are pulling up in Miami for the Democrat Debates, your Libertarian Presidential Candidate is stuck in the “Yellow Rose of Texas” trying to beg and borrow his way to Vegas.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]From Vegas, I have to catch a plane to the Idaho Liberty Fest.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Any donation you can make will help me get my vehicle back on the road and help me get to my next destination.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]$10, $20, $100 or whatever you can donate will be stretched to the last penny . . . because my campaign really doesn’t have the option to do otherwise.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Our base of support and volunteers have been tremendous, but when it comes to generating the funds we need to get me from one location to another, it has honestly been a struggle.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]This is my full time job. I’m not getting $200,000 in speaking fees like Joe Biden and I wasn’t able to buy a new vacation home after my last campaign like Bernie.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Being a Libertarian candidate is not glamorous and to think it’s a lucrative opportunity is laughable.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Any woman or man who runs as a Libertarian has my utmost respect because it truly is a labor of love.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]And I hope you can show some of that love by donating now.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Thank you so much for all that you do.[/FONT]
    [FONT="] [/FONT]
    [FONT="]Liberated,
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]Adam Kokesh[/FONT]
    [FONT="]American Referendum Project[/FONT]
    [FONT="]KokeshForPresident.com[/FONT]
    How much did you send ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    How much did you send ?
    A few beads I got selling an old Wooden Indian Cigar Store Statue to an Injun.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Stick a fork in Trump, he's done. No way will he get elected locally in NY.

Adam Kokesh with Judge Napolitano on Kennedy - Fox Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Stick a fork in Trump, he's done. No way will he get elected locally in NY.

Adam Kokesh with Judge Napolitano on Kennedy - Fox Business
    Outstanding presentation. Is the country ready for this? I do not know, but as Adam stated, everybody can have whatever they want - voluntarily. The only thing preventing the message of liberty is what happened to Ron Paul in 20008/2012 - controlled opposition.

Whether you believe Adam should run or not, or win or not, it would be in our best interest to at least promote a platform of which to speak.

I actually support this concept. It is a fantasy pipe dream though... Too much money skimming involved...
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer