Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sniffling, Speech Patterns Raise Questions About Trump's Cocaine Use

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    True , we do not know the where Collins was .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    True , we do not know the where Collins was .
    I suspect the proper term is "The Collins."

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly.

There was nothing wrong with Trump's mic. He's a bit farther away because he's taller, but the mic picked him up perfectly. You can hear both of them just fine.
    The audio we hear over the air is different then what was heard at the venue. Maybe there was something wrong with the audio there.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Niles Crane's ex-wife?
    LOLz. My laptop has a crappy keyboard. Fixed.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    I'm not seeing any agency taking the argument that Trump is a coke user seriously. (Not any being pushed by google algorithms yet) They are repeatedly reporting it as, um, blowback for the armchair diagnosis of Clinton which is occurring.
    My point is that it's ridiculous to compare Trump's sniffles to Hillary's very real and serious health problems.

This is the sort of bull$#@! that I hate to hear as an anti Trumper because it makes me sympathize with him. Again, this is a man that has made dozens of speeches and we never heard this sniffling until the debates. Now we are supposed to believe that the man started doing cocaine just to show off the symptoms at the debates.

If anything, I would sooner believe that anyone who buys this story is on cocaine before I believe Trump is a coke addict.

Bull$#@! story is bull$#@!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    My point is that it's ridiculous to compare Trump's sniffles to Hillary's very real and serious health problems.
    Lol! So you want the opposition to be healthy? Seems like team red should focus on the horrors of Kaine in part of their retort because a candidate dying in office is covered. The world will not end.

What is ridiculous is the length team r is tying itself into knots being armchair internet doctors and diagnosing her with more diseases than my hypochondriac sister. It makes team r look stupid and as if there isn't anything of value with proof one can criticize. So walk around with the shoe on the other foot while team d starts a petition for Trump's health records. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is the sort of bull$#@! that I hate to hear as an anti Trumper because it makes me sympathize with him. Again, this is a man that has made dozens of speeches and we never heard this sniffling until the debates. Now we are supposed to believe that the man started doing cocaine just to show off the symptoms at the debates.

If anything, I would sooner believe that anyone who buys this story is on cocaine before I believe Trump is a coke addict.

It was out there before, the journalist thought it was a quirk of his TelePrompTer reading. It is now being hyped to show up the absurdity of the lengths Republicans are going to over the health issue.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Can't stand any of them, but like I broke off some weird Hillary conspiracy yesterday, now I get to break off a weird Trump conspiracy today. FFS people stop making me defend these cretinous lumps of shako!

If there was abnormal sniffing and not some audio tweak (I do think there was an abnormal sniff), it was more likely 1) he was having allergies and got an antihistimine shot so he didn't look sick on stage, which clears up the mucus and phlegm but then you always feel like you need to sniff or you are going to drop something out of your nose. or 2) it's just a personality twitch, perhaps a sign that he's annoyed.

Occam's Razor is a hell of a drug....

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Can't stand any of them, but like I broke off some weird Hillary conspiracy yesterday, now I get to break off a weird Trump conspiracy today. FFS people stop making me defend these cretinous lumps of shako!

If there was abnormal sniffing and not some audio tweak (I do think there was an abnormal sniff), it was more likely 1) he was having allergies and got an antihistimine shot so he didn't look sick on stage, which clears up the mucus and phlegm but then you always feel like you need to sniff or you are going to drop something out of your nose. or 2) it's just a personality twitch, perhaps a sign that he's annoyed.

Occam's Razor is a hell of a drug....
    It's a nervous tic, he sorta admitted to it in a recent interview. It happens to Teleprompter Trump, but not Rally Trump.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's a nervous tic, he sorta admitted to it in a recent interview. It happens to Teleprompter Trump, but not Rally Trump.
    See? There ya go. A lot of things fall under 'nervous tick.' It's probably a sign of annoyance because he's not 'in control.'

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's an involuntary habit of his body double who stood in for him at the debate.

This also explains the other discrepancies between debate Trump and the other Trumps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's an involuntary habit of his body double who stood in for him at the debate.

This also explains the other discrepancies between debate Trump and the other Trumps.
    The real trump was getting a skinsuit change underneath DIA. Poor timing, but when you gotta molt you gotta molt.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The real trump was getting a skinsuit change underneath DIA. Poor timing, but when you gotta molt you gotta molt.
    Indeed.

They seem to be having trouble matching the skin tone among the Trump suits (however many there are - a half dozen?) though. One of several mistakes they made during the copy.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It was inhales through the nose. Not sniffling. I feel like I'm the only one that watched the debate.
    I am the spoon.

Lol! So you want the opposition to be healthy? Seems like team red should focus on the horrors of Kaine in part of their retort because a candidate dying in office is covered. The world will not end.

What is ridiculous is the length team r is tying itself into knots being armchair internet doctors and diagnosing her with more diseases than my hypochondriac sister. It makes team r look stupid and as if there isn't anything of value with proof one can criticize. So walk around with the shoe on the other foot while team d starts a petition for Trump's health records. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.
    You're still confusing me. I'm not with team "r" or team "d". I'm with team "(l)iberty".

The speculation about Hillary's health is entirely justified. It's based on facts. She had a blood clot on her brain, a concussion, passed out, had pneumonia, etc. That's NOT speculation. As far as I know Trump has never been diagnosed with a serious ailment.

Are you a Clinton supporter? Clearly you are not looking at this from a neutral viewpoint.

What is ridiculous is the length team r is tying itself into knots being armchair internet doctors and diagnosing her with more diseases than my hypochondriac sister. It makes team r look stupid and as if there isn't anything of value with proof one can criticize. .
    Just because you watch the MSM all day doesn't mean you have the facts - actually, quite the opposite.

There is a LOT of very good evidence that Hillary is in poor health and has some major health problems.

Follow Mike Cernovich on periscope, look at the video of her fainting, being helped up stairs, several coughing fits lasting several minutes each, devices hooked up to her body, hole in the tongue, rarely making appearances and yet also constantly cancelling appearances.. It's not "stupid" to think she has a major health issue, it's stupid NOT to. What the specific issue is, is another matter up for speculation, so of course there will be a lot of different theories about what it is exactly.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    It was inhales through the nose. Not sniffling. I feel like I'm the only one that watched the debate.
    I watched the debate an it looked like sniffing to me.

Also- loud breathing through the nose is not normal on a regular basis and usually shows an obstruction.
    There is no spoon.

At least he can sniffle on his own two feet without the aid of others.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched the debate an it looked like sniffing to me.

Also- loud breathing through the nose is not normal on a regular basis and usually shows an obstruction.
    It's not normal to talk for 90 minutes without breathing.
    I am the spoon.

It's not normal to talk for 90 minutes without breathing.
    It is not normal to breathe loudly through one's nose continually.
    There is no spoon.

It is not normal to breathe loudly through one's nose continually.
    I am the spoon.

Not trying to be a smart-ass.

I'm a voice teacher- i teach people how to breathe correctly on a daily basis. Most people breathe wrong.

If the sniff noises from Trump was actually breathing- he'd probably pass out.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    If Trump was on Cocaine he would of had more balls. He had no balls in the debate, he was not even entertaining. Mind if I call you President Clinton he might as well said.
    Have to agree, he was quite muffled in this debate.
    In contrast, heard this energetic speech today from MO, she sounded more ballsy than him and she is a lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGjDfLsfSxI

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...where's the justice?...it enrages me to live in a country where janitors are forced to submit to drug testing and can be fired for 'failing'...while our top political candidates can apparently snort to their heart's desire without a worry...and they may get their [tiny] hands on the nuclear football!...

Well, you can’t make a diagnosis over the television. I would never do that, but he has some interesting, that is actually a signature of people who use cocaine. I am not suggesting that Trump does…No, I’m suggesting we think about it.
    I've heard some people say that Hillary had a threesome with J Lo and Ben Affleck.

I'm not saying she did, just that it's worth investigating.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is silly as hell. He didn't have any sniffles in the past so is somebody trying to make the argument that Donald Trump recently became a cocaine addict under the pressures of running a billion dollar empire and presidential campaign?

I can say this and I don't even like him
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Presidential Debate Commission Admits Trump’s Mic Was Messed Up
    the Commission on Presidential Debates said “there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/30/pr...#ixzz4LlcXG55e
    Well that settles it.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast