Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Not a Race Issue: Savages Kill Man Who Helped Them Out of Ditch

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol... that is the last statistic I thought somebody would try to come out and rebut.

You realize from your own chart that the trend right now is more and more black families are together while more and more white families are falling apart right? That's the trend from your own chart? Yes there are problems in the black community but, again from your own chart we're getting our act together. So....shouldn't you and AuH2O be worried about white families?

Oh, and your chart doesn't tell the whole story. For instance I don't live with my kids since my divorce but I'm with them 3 or more hours everyday. I spend more time with my kids than some fathers who are still married to their children's mothers. Where's that on your chart?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You realize from your own chart that the trend right now is more and more black families are together while more and more white families are falling apart right? That's the trend from your own chart? Yes there are problems in the black community but, again from your own chart we're getting our act together. So....shouldn't you and AuH2O be worried about white families?

Oh, and your chart doesn't tell the whole story. For instance I don't live with my kids since my divorce but I'm with them 3 or more hours everyday. I spend more time with my kids than some fathers who are still married to their children's mothers. Where's that on your chart?
    Ya I noticed that, but if you read Nirvikalpa's comment she said that they were about the same and 41% and 74% are not the same..

I would also imagine there are a lot of non-black fathers who see their kids pretty often but are not married, not sure if there is a huge discrepancy in those numbers.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya I noticed that, but if you read Nirvikalpa's comment she said that they were about the same and 41% and 74% are not the same..

I would also imagine there are a lot of non-black fathers who see their kids pretty often but are not married, not sure if there is a huge discrepancy in those numbers.
    There are numerous statistical reports that show in general black males are more involved in, or as equally involved in, their children's lives as other demographics. For example, here, where the sample size is representative of the US population.

From the study:

A larger percentage of black fathers (41%) had helped their coresidential children with homework every day in the last 4 weeks compared with Hispanic (29%) or white (28%) fathers.

A higher percentage of black fathers aged 15–44 (27%) took their children to or from activities every day compared with white fathers (20%).

Larger percentages of Hispanic (82%) and white (70%) fathers had not helped their noncoresidential children with homework at all in the last 4 weeks compared with black fathers (56%).

Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    There are numerous statistical reports that show in general black males are more involved in, or as equally involved in, their children's lives as other demographics. For example, here, where the sample size is representative of the US population.

From the study:
    The study was of fathers, but if the study was of the children the math would be a bit different.

So 41% of 41% is 16.8%, so about 16.8% of black children had help from their fathers every day on their homework in the last four weeks compared with

29% of 73%, so about 21.2% of white children had help from their fathers with their homework every day in the last four weeks.

11% of black children's fathers took them to or from activities every day compared with 14.6% of white children.

I could go on, but I think you get the point.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    That particular gene was more likely to be found in African populations and Chinese according to a study.
    In Chinese people the "Math" gene is more dominant, causing most other genes (such as Driving gene) to recess.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post

From the study:
    I reviewed that study you are mentioning. That is a WOEFULLY done study (a survey in fact) with SEVERE limitations (which conveniently they do not even address in the article itself!). Since we are both in the field of the medical arts where it is important to learn how to scrutinize the literature in order to weed out the scientifically valid studies from crap studies like this, would you like to discuss how reliable the results are in this cdc study which you are referencing to have 'destroyed the myth'? This study only demonstrates how gullible people can be when they think a study is valid or its results accurate simply because it comes from a government agency. Taken as a whole, it reads more like a study designed to fool journalists than to educate scientists. As a medical professional, it is our duty to study a research article prior to claiming that it's results are reliable and it's conclusions are sound. The article you are mentioning fails horribly on both accounts.

As far as the studies which dannno is referencing, I can't get a clear idea of the methodology involved (cannot find it on the Internet), so I cannot give much of a comment on it. However, since the studies he is using is tracing a pattern over a period of 50 years, presumably using a validated data collection system and methodology half a century old, it may have less selection bias and be more reliable, but again I cannot be certain without actually studying it.
    Last edited by TER; 08-18-2016 at 05:44 AM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I see you didn't post any stats about school shootings. I wonder why that is?

Too small of a sample size to be statistically significant.
    No - No - No - No

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Whites are transitioning into the value deprived cesspool where blacks reside. Our culture is being undermined as Black Americans were. That is the plan as the middle class is slowly erased.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Whites are transitioning into the value deprived cesspool where blacks reside. Our culture is being undermined as Black Americans were. That is the plan as the middle class is slowly erased.
    LOL. It's interesting (and not surprising) that you can't bring yourself to comment on the upward trend among blacks.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Too small of a sample size to be statistically significant.
    And what statistical test did you run to determine that? Or did you just pull that out of thin air? I'm thinking the latter. Anyway, the sample size of whites doing mass shootings is much larger than the sample size of Muslim acts of terror in the U.S. That hasn't stopped people for creating new policy around those stats.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And what statistical test did you run to determine that? Or did you just pull that out of thin air? I'm thinking the latter. Anyway, the sample size of whites doing mass shootings is much larger than the sample size of Muslim acts of terror in the U.S. That hasn't stopped people for creating new policy around those stats.

I'm no math wizard but I'm pretty sure that I'm not too far off base here. I would be more interested in stats that prove that certain drugs were involved.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I'm no math wizard but I'm pretty sure that I'm not too far off base here. I would be more interested in stats that prove that certain drugs were involved.
    Except those stats aren't based on a sample. They are the entire population of school shooters. It's a small sample of total people in the U.S. yes. Now go with your drug question. Once again you would be looking at a stat based on a small sample of the entire population of the U.S. but it would be the total population of school shooters. Now here's an interesting possibility. Are white kids more likely to be on psychotropic drugs than black kids? Considering whites are economically better off and therefore better able to afford psychiatric care....

Probably 50% of shooters are minority in more recent memory.

White Americans own 80% of guns but the 20% of guns are shared a lot between minority gangmembers for shootings.

Some of them mixed race epeople with confused identities like the both Montreal shooters in the 1990s & 2000s: The indian, the half-Moroccan & the other half-moroccan who gunned down the parliament guard.

I think the biker gangs in Montreal killed a grand total of 1 bystander: Daniel Descrochers.

Here is some anecdotal immigrants going around shooting people.

Many of the black mass murderers have been originally from the caribbean.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/what-i...urder-syndrome

By Steve Sailer on June 23, 2016, 11:25 am Die-versity: 64% of Last 25 Mass Shooters Were Ethnically Diverse

One Goh 7 Korea
    2012 Binh Thai Luc (allegedly) 5 Vietnam Blunt force trauma—I.E. no guns.
    2012 Avtar Singh 4 Sikh, wanted for murder in the Punjab
    2011 Tan Do 5 Vietnam Familicide
    2011 Kesler Dufrene 3 Haiti Haitian Amnesty
    2011 Muziwokuthula Madonda(alleged) 4 South Africa Allegedly serial
    2011 Abdulaziz Ibrahim 4 Ethiopia Familicide
    2011 Eduardo Sencion 5 Mexico Shooting National Guardsmen
    2011 Itzcoatl Ocampo 6 Mexico Serial killer, homeless victims
    2010 Akouch Kashoual 0 Egypt A combination of Sudanese marksmanship (bad) and American emergency medicine (good) kept any of his victims from dying, which makes Kashoual’s suicide kind of pointless.
    2010 Chhouy Harm 3 Cambodia Familicide
    2009 Mesac Damas 6 Haiti Familicide
    2009 John Chong 1 Korea
    2009 Abel Loredo 4 Cuba Familicide
    2009 Marcos Gonzalez Chavez 4 Mexico
    2009 Devan Kalathat 4 India Familicide
    2009 Jiverly Voong 13 Vietnam
    2009 Nidal Hassan 13 Virginia (parents Jordanian) Jihad
    2008 Lam Luong 4 Vietnam Familicide
    2008 Jing Hua Wu. 3 China Workplace
    2007 Sulejman Talovic 5 Bosnia Jihad
    2007 Seung-Hui Cho 32 Korea School shooting
    2006 Angelica Alvarez 4 Mexico Familicide
    2006 Said Biyad 4 Somalia Familicide
    2004 Chai Vang 8 Cambodia
    http://www.vdare.com/posts/immigrant-mass-murder-table

The half Japanese fashion designer in midtown Manhattan, Elliot Rodgers & many more.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 08-23-2016 at 06:48 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12