Thread: Bill Cosby found Guilty

Bill Cosby found Guilty

Kinda sad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-cosby-courthouse-jury-debates-fate-125520724.html

A lawyer for some of Bill Cosby's accusers says "justice has been done" after the comedian's conviction on sexual assault charges.
    Gloria Allred represents three of the five additional accusers who testified that Cosby drugged and molested them. Cosby's lawyers painted the women as home-wreckers and liars who made up their allegations in a bid for money and fame.
    Allred spoke Thursday outside the suburban Philadelphia courthouse where Cosby was convicted. She says her clients are grateful to the jury for seeing past "his defense attorney's lies."
    Cosby accuser Janice Baker-Kinney, who alleges he drugged and raped her in 1982, says in a statement she's relieved "this toxic chain of silence has been broken" and says the women can move forward "with heads held high."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Kinda sad.
    I agree.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yeah. I don't have too much respect for too many entertainers. But I did for him. Depressing.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yeah. I don't have too much respect for too many entertainers. But I did for him. Depressing.

Gloria Allred. I wish ...nvm. Best left unsaid.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Meh... if he did it, fk cosby. I say, rot in jail, ahole. Beyond the poor choices made, and violating the rights of those women, I dont see anything sad about the outcome here.

The dude had so much money and fame - why was it even necessary?

I'm sure he would have found plenty of women to take the drugs willingly - if he enjoys passed out partners. I think its because he's a predator, much like slick willy clinton.

It'll be interesting to see his sentence though - will it be a paris hilton sentence, or will they hang the ol coz by his nads?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Cosby accuser Janice Baker-Kinney, who alleges he drugged and raped her in 1982, says in a statement she's relieved "this toxic chain of silence has been broken" and says the women can move forward "with heads held high."
    What a crock of $#@!, how does what they did help ANYBODY?? Or anything? It doesn't. At all.. In fact all it does is take Cosby's positive messages about family values and drags them through the mud... at this point it would have been better if they just stayed silent..

Now, if they had come forward when it actually happened, preferably with some sort of evidence, then they could have stopped it from happening to other women. Ok, fine, nobody tries to justify the priest molesting kids by saying he is helping people too... but what purpose does this serve so long after the fact?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What a crock of $#@!, how does what they did help ANYBODY?? Or anything? It doesn't. At all.. In fact all it does is take Cosby's positive messages about family values and drags them through the mud... at this point it would have been better if they just stayed silent..

Now, if they had come forward when it actually happened, preferably with some sort of evidence, then they could have stopped it from happening to other women. Ok, fine, nobody tries to justify the priest molesting kids by saying he is helping people too... but what purpose does this serve so long after the fact?
    I understand the point you are trying to address, but the real point of the justice system is to punish criminals, prevent crime, and deter crime. So the purpose of prosecuting Bill the rapist, is to keep him from raping, primarily.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I understand the point you are trying to address, but the real point of the justice system is to punish criminals, prevent crime, and deter crime. So the purpose of prosecuting Bill the rapist, is to keep him from raping, primarily.
    If he can still rape with his age and health condition, he should be applauded.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he can still rape with his age and health condition, he should be applauded.
    And market his secret.

No it's not. Ask our friend AF. The point of the "justice" system is to fill the jails and extort money. An actual "justice" system would have nothing to do with preventing or deterring crime. It would be entirely about providing justice to victims of crimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    No it's not. Ask our friend AF. The point of the "justice" system is to fill the jails and extort money. An actual "justice" system would have nothing to do with preventing or deterring crime. It would be entirely about providing justice to victims of crimes.
    Based on what? Rothbard's economic "right of retribution"?

Common law system isn't perfect (isn't really what we have anymore either) but Rothbard's victim/property restitution system is even dumber and even more difficult to apply.

You cannot derive a moral framework from a property based reasoning. He tried in Ethics of Liberty, but failed. Certainly, it is "moral" to recognize property rights, but holding property as "sacred" is not what leads to liberty.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Sad day indeed. He, like Kanye was speaking to the black Americans around the country before this issue came up, that is what made me suspicious of these women coming forward. It stop him from promoting free thinking.

Yet Bill Clinton still walks. Justice was not served with the criminal justice system we have.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Sad day indeed. He, like Kanye was speaking to the black Americans around the country before this issue came up, that is what made me suspicious of these women coming forward. It stop him from promoting free thinking.

Yet Bill Clinton still walks. Justice was not served with the criminal justice system we have.
    good point.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Update: In a brief statement made outside the courthouse, Cosby attorney Tom Mesereau said "we are very disappointed in the verdict," and added that Cosby's legal team intended to appeal "very strongly."

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...0-years-prison
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Based on what? Rothbard's economic "right of retribution"?

Common law system isn't perfect (isn't really what we have anymore either) but Rothbard's victim/property restitution system is even dumber and even more difficult to apply.

You cannot derive a moral framework from a property based reasoning. He tried in Ethics of Liberty, but failed. Certainly, it is "moral" to recognize property rights, but holding property as "sacred" is not what leads to liberty.
    Property is a critical part, but you're right that Murray failed in "Ethics". Actual justice seeks to make the victim whole as best as possible. Going beyond that isn't "justice".
    justice

[juhs-tis]

noun 1.the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness: to uphold the justice of a cause.

2.rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason: to complain with justice.

3.the moral principle determining just conduct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I don"t know what was presented, but it seems like the only "evidence" presented was "I say it happened, and you have to believe me because, vagina".

This is the same "evidence" cops use. Believe me because "badge".

And the only way to protect yourself against cops and woemen popping up 40 years, or 40 days after the fact of anything, to tell a story and send you to jail is the same for both.

Avoid them like the plague.

Monk.

Ghost.

Disappear.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I don"t know what was presented, but it seems like the only "evidence" presented was "I say it happened, and you have to believe me because, vagina".

And the only way to protect yourself against cops and woemen popping up 40 years, or 40 days after the fact of anything, to tell a story and send you to jail is the same for both.

Monk.

Ghost.

Disappear.
    Accusations without proof are accusations...without proof. Was their a DNA sample taken after the alleged incident? Was there indications of forced entry? Was there indications of drugs in the accusers blood sample the day after? Was there any actual evidence or was it all "testimony." I dunno. I wouldn't have convicted without proof.
    But, that don't mean $#@! in the #metoowhateveritisiam environment.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Accusations without proof are accusations...without proof. Was their a DNA sample taken after the alleged incident? Was there indications of forced entry? Was there indications of drugs in the accusers blood sample the day after? Was there any actual evidence or was it all "testimony." I dunno. I wouldn't have convicted without proof.
    But, that don't mean $#@! in the #metoowhateveritisiam environment.
    He admitted to buying quaaludes for women who he wanted to have sex with. He has denied the accusations of what happened, I don't think he admitted to drugging women without their consent. I haven't ever done ludes before, that was way before my time. I wasn't under the impression that it was a date rape drug, more of a relaxer, but I suppose in larger quantities it could be.

I think he admitted to giving girls drinks with something when he was 13 to have sex, and this was without their consent, but if i recall it wasn't a date rape drug or anything that makes women particularly sleepy, I think it was some sort of aphrodisiac (like chocolate or strawberries).. and I don't think it worked lol..
    Last edited by dannno; 04-27-2018 at 12:52 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This is what happens when your in the club.

Harvey Weinstein is in therapy...

Kevin Spacey is in therapy...

Bill Clinton is giving lectures...

Joe Biden may run for President in 2020...

Roman Polanski leaves the country...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He admitted to buying quaaludes for women who he wanted to have sex with. He has denied the accusations of what happened, I don't think he admitted to drugging women without their consent. I haven't ever done ludes before, that was way before my time. I wasn't under the impression that it was a date rape drug, more of a relaxer, but I suppose in larger quantities it could be.

I think he admitted to giving girls drinks with something when he was 13 to have sex, and this was without their consent, but if i recall it wasn't a date rape drug or anything that makes women particularly sleepy, I think it was some sort of aphrodisiac (like chocolate or strawberries).. and I don't think it worked lol..
    Whoever advised him to testify to that ought to be burned alive by his own law books.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Monk.

Ghost.

Disappear.
    Well, I have no need for cops, but I can't just avoid women. I mean, at least women serve a purpose. If only there was a way to get them to serve that purpose and make it so they'd have no memory of the interaction... Hmm, I'm gonna have to think about that one.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Well, I would sure like to know the chemical designation of a "date rape" drug, because I must have missed that in chemistry class. Drugs have specific properties that result in specific physiological reactions. I've done a good variety of tranquilizers/pain pills for fun (with and without alcohol), and the results are fairly predictable. These emotional terms sound about as dubious as measuring "hate" in a "hate crime."

Anyway, I looked into it some last year, and the women I saw just seemed really dubious. They just seemed like hoes. Maybe Cosby is just some guy with a big dick who likes to party. On the other hand, perhaps some of the women are accurate and some are lying. Maybe he is a scumbag. Or, the DA and women were overzealous and were going to harp on it until they succeeded. Could be the case where they don't like a black dude off the plantation too long. Perhaps the truth is somewhere in between for all the cases. It seems the truth is often somewhere in between, but sometimes it's an either/or. Maybe they're all riding each others' stories, wanted to make it big, and were just naive. Maybe, maybe, maybe.

I didn't look into much. It's hard to tell when you don't have the facts and they don't print the court testimony. I remember that there were only two pieces of information needed in the Michael Brown case to show the cop was lying. One was the cop's interview and the other was the autopsy. It took me about 10 minutes to read the autopsy. It was so abundantly clear, but no one in the media ever pointed it out. If you had access to the Cosby court testimony or some other facts, then you could probably easily determine what is going on.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 04-27-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

The Guy Who Played Barney the Dinosaur Now Runs a Tantric Sex Business

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...c-sex-business

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Look like the gold digger managed to hang her sugar daddy...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    The Guy Who Played Barney the Dinosaur Now Runs a Tantric Sex Business

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/z...c-sex-business

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video