Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pence to quit?

I keep seeing the initials "DGP" and can't figure out who it is!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/politi...htmlstory.html

In a show of solidarity, Trump campaign announces Pence will be back on the trail Monday

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence isn't leaving Donald Trump's side — at least not yet.

Pence will hit the campaign trail for Trump on Monday with a pair of rallies in North Carolina, according to a schedule released by the campaign late Saturday. It will be Pence's first public event since audio surfaced of Trump making lewd and predatory comments about women, which Pence condemned, an unusual step for a running mate but one that several top Republicans also took.

"As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the 11-year-old video. I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them," Pence said. "... We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart" during Sunday night's second presidential debate.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    it's only damaging because of the overacting of GOP officeholders. does anyone outside of media and the establishment really care about this ? its an old tape. surely McCain, and Ryan have said much the same in private.
    They are overacting because the D''s almost immediately started cutting attack ads against the GOP candidates tying them to Trump. Kelly Ayotte probably got the worst of it, because just last week she called Trump a role model. Now she's saying she will write in Pence.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Don't think Pence would bail so easily. The guy had many opportunities to analyze Trump's personality and had time to think over whether or not he wanted to get involved in the circus and he said yes. Its a strong commitment to make and if you back out, you look like the weakest person in the world. If he has any aspirations at office higher than Gov. of Indiana, he should not subject himself to that kind of cowardice. Think like the Average American.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Jan2017

he was a no show in Wisconsin. I have always thought of him as a Trojan horse. Trump made the same mistake Nixon did when he picked Jerry Ford. as long as Agnew was VP Nixon was safe, so many Pence quitting is a good thing. put in Newt
    Newt is a disaster as VP - prolly gets a cabinet post tho for President Trump -
    the guy who took down and impeached the Clintons ya' all know of course

My fav vid of the 90's says ALOT - love the music lol

Her time as First Lady mired in controversy . . . who could vote for THAT (or just not gonna pay attention any ? )

Last edited by Jan2017; 10-09-2016 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They are overacting because the D''s almost immediately started cutting attack ads against the GOP candidates tying them to Trump. Kelly Ayotte probably got the worst of it, because just last week she called Trump a role model. Now she's saying she will write in Pence.
    and Trump supporters will dump her, and the others. look what happened to Ryan today

it's only damaging because of the overacting of GOP officeholders. does anyone outside of media and the establishment really care about this ?
    Absolutely. Yes, they do. Many people, including many who were likely to support Trump are totally disgusted by it. They see others defending him, and how they lose all credibility in doing so, and they don't want to be like that.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Absolutely. Yes, they do. Many people, including many who were likely to support Trump are totally disgusted by it. They see others defending him, and how they lose all credibility in doing so, and they don't want to be like that.
    What kind of sheltered lives do these people lead?

Good grief!

There's plenty about Trump to be disgusted about but dominant heterosexual leanings don't qualify.

I pity those who can honestly claim they're offended by rhetoric.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What kind of sheltered lives do these people lead?
    They belong to the silent majority for whom this kind of talk is not normal for a grown man.

They belong to the silent majority for whom this kind of talk is not normal for a grown man.
    I tend to think folks are feigning outrage because that's what their godz in the MSM tell them to think..

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump's got my vote if Rand were to hypothetically take his place...

Chester Copperpot

he was a no show in Wisconsin. I have always thought of him as a Trojan horse. Trump made the same mistake Nixon did when he picked Jerry Ford. as long as Agnew was VP Nixon was safe, so many Pence quitting is a good thing. put in Newt
    nixon picked gerald ford????

I tend to think folks are feigning outrage because that's what their godz in the MSM tell them to think..
    The issue is not the language used but the intent behind it. Here we have a 62 yr old married man casually boasting about his failed attempt to commit adultery with a married woman and his ability to have an uninvited grab at women's pussies just because he is rich and famous. This is why everyone using the excuse that "we all talk dirty" are completely missing the point.

Talking is cheap but acting dirty is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Ron Paul for VP!!!
    Never happen.

It is sad really,, watching folks on this site supporting Trump.

I'm afraid some may have mental breakdowns when Hillery is elected.

some of us see what Trump is doing,, there is nothing I can do about it.

and that is sad.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The issue is not the language used but the intent behind it. Here we have a 62 yr old married man casually boasting about his failed attempt to commit adultery with a married woman and his ability to have an uninvited grab at women's pussies just because he is rich and famous. This is why everyone using the excuse that "we all talk dirty" are completely missing the point.

Talking is cheap but acting dirty is a problem.
    Was there actual action?

I don't MSM enough to even venture a guess.

Common sense says if there was, the woman, (women), would be clamoring to expose such unbelievable behavior.........You know like the list who stand against Billary...

As I've said, I have no dog in this fight but the supposed outrage amuses me...

Some might.

I am somewhat course,, in speech and appearance.. But then I'm not on a National Stage applying for the Job of Representative.

and background checks have been phucking me for years. "Deal with it" I'm told. and I do.

Trump is trolling the GOP.. Because he can.
    and because it will help his friends the Clinton's.

and I expect some of his raving lunatics to go completely off their rails in a couple months.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Some might.

I am somewhat course,, in speech and appearance.. But then I'm not on a National Stage applying for the Job of Representative.

and background checks have been phucking me for years. "Deal with it" I'm told. and I do.

Trump is trolling the GOP.. Because he can.
    and because it will help his friends the Clinton's.

and I expect some of his raving lunatics to go completely off their rails in a couple months.
    That'll be amusing too.........

Unfortunately we're all at the point now we've gotta decide to laugh or cry............I'll join the rest of the world and laugh at what this country has become..

As a country we had the option in '08 and '12 to elect RP, now we'll all reap what's been sown.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pence is not resigning from the ticket. Even his neocon handlers would never tell him to do that. He would be a quitter and a lot of voters would never forgive him. He will behave like the neocon 2020 front-runner that he is.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Was there actual action?

Common sense says if there was, the woman, (women), would be clamoring to expose such unbelievable behavior.........You know like the list who stand against Billary...

Action here is attempting to cheat of his newly married wife with another woman(married). That is not how men with any significant amount of decency acts. Also, he talked about how he behaves (not how he would like to behave) around women like kissing them without their consent and grabbing them by the pussy just because he is rich and a celebrity. This is him regaling Billy Bush on his past actions and how he going forward would act in the future.

That is the problem

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Action here is attempting to cheat of his newly married wife with another woman(married). That is not how men with any significant amount of decency acts. Also, he talked about how he behaves (not how he would like to behave) around women like kissing them without their consent and grabbing them by the pussy just because he is rich and a celebrity. This is him regaling Billy Bush on his past actions and how he going forward would act in the future.

That is the problem
    That seems to be a whole lotta words to describe talking...

Which is what I asked about..........Was there any action or just hot air?

With all the uproar there's gotta be at least one bimbo who'll come forward.

Rich guy/ small dick syndrome/ runnin' mouth...............Not an isolated incident...

Hell we've got a $#@!in' flamer in office now, what's worse?

Seems like the choice for those who are going to participate, and who care about who's screwing whom, is between a braggart and a cover-up artist....

Maybe Moo-chelle could bend 'em both over and see who squeals in a presidential manner..

Was there actual action?

There's still a few weeks until the election. They'll trot them out 1 by 1.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

There's still a few weeks until the election. They'll trot them out 1 by 1.
    Hmmmmm,

Wonder if there'll be victim debates?

Who felt more put upon by the ogre-de-jour......

Hmmmmm,

Wonder if there'll be victim debates?

Who felt more put upon by the ogre-de-jour......
    I would expect tonight he gets a question from a rape victim.

I would expect tonight he gets a question from a rape victim.
    But will Billary get one too?

Quid-pro-quo

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But will Billary get one too?

Quid-pro-quo
    I doubt they'll have anyone asking her about Bill.

I doubt they'll have anyone asking her about Bill.
    I promise that I won't be watching either way.

Nope not costing him support.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppin...9Y4#.nll0lQ1Ez

"Trump supporters greeted the message with a chorus of boos and abuse.
    “Trump for president!”
    “Mention Trump!”
    “You turned your back on him!”"

I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Nope not costing him support.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppin...9Y4#.nll0lQ1Ez

"Trump supporters greeted the message with a chorus of boos and abuse.
    “Trump for president!”
    “Mention Trump!”
    “You turned your back on him!”"

Pretty strong assertion, based on a single data point. How about posting the results for women?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast