Thread: Trans-Weirdo assaults 10 y/o girl in bathroom

Trans-Weirdo assaults 10 y/o girl in bathroom

Man who says he’s ‘female’ enters women’s bathroom, sexually assaults 10-year-old girl

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/m...lts-10-year-ol

February 15, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Decades after feminism swept the West, transgender rights have now formally replaced women’s rights as the emerging ideology of gender fluidity wipes out any formal conception of what a “woman” is to begin with.

Women and girls who feel unsafe when biological males enter spaces once reserved for females only are being essentially told that they are transphobic and that they should shut up. The University of West England even launched a poster campaign recently urging students to disregard those who look like they may be in the wrong bathroom. When journalist Josephine Bartosch noted that, “UWE are saying that the feelings and fears of women matter less than those who identify as transgender,” she was promptly condemned by the head of the LGBT society.

Over and over again, LGBT activists insist that there is no downside to eliminating female-only spaces or limiting them to biological women. Anyone who claims that there might be a danger in allowing anyone into private spaces based on how they decide to identify is told that they are motivated by hatred for transgender people rather than by concern for vulnerable women. Any discomfort expressed by women themselves is condemned as bigotry. And this system is impervious to questioning: It is not only transphobic to ask whether some spaces should be limited to biological females for the purposes of safety, it is also transphobic to ask any follow-up questions about this. The transgender community, apparently, is a uniformly perfect group, utterly without sin and lacking any nefarious members whatsoever. I suppose if you can believe a woman has a penis, you can believe anything.

That has unfortunately but predictably proven not to be the case. In the United Kingdom, the Courier reported recently that a violent young man, which the media outlet obediently referred to as a “she” throughout their reporting, received a slap on the wrist after sexually assaulting a ten-year-old girl in the women’s bathroom at a supermarket in Morrisons, Kirkcaldy. The 18-year-old, who currently goes by the name “Katie Dolatowski,” grabbed the little girl by the face, shoved her into a bathroom stall, and demanded that she take off her pants, adding that a man outside the bathroom would kill her mother. The girl panicked and began punching Dolatowski, hitting him in the groin, midriff, and face. She then bolted outside to her father and siblings, who were waiting just outside the presumably safe women’s bathroom.

The ten-year-old girl has continued to suffer flashbacks since the traumatic incident, which understandably rendered her hysterical. Her enraged mother noted that the assault is "something that will remain with her for the rest of her life."

"He was stalking the toilets. He went there specifically to attack a child. We were so, so lucky that nothing worse happened. It was only her reaction that stopped that. It could have been a five-year-old child that wouldn’t have been able to fight back.”

This was not Dolatowski’s first offense, either. Last February, he filmed a 12-year-old girl on the toilet in another supermarket in Dunfermline by putting his cell phone over the stall partition. Despite that, Dolatowski has been labeled only a “moderate risk” to the community, and has been ordered to stay away from children but released from the Polmont Young Offender’s Institution. The court took pity on Dolatowski after hearing that he had been in the social care system since he was a young child and that he struggled with mental health issues. The parents of the little girl who was sexually assaulted by Dolatowski are understandably furious, with her mother pointing out that “she” was obviously a “he.”

There are more examples of this, as well. In fact, plenty of people have already used claims of being transgender to get access to female bathrooms for the purposes of voyeurism—and sometimes worse behavior. These examples are usually ignored entirely, and even mentioning them can get you labeled a bigot. Teacher’s guidelines in the United States have explicitly stated that high school girls who complain about biological males in their showers and locker rooms or bunking down with them on field trips should be re-educated to relieve them of their “internalized transphobia,” and it is actually a teenage girl and her friends who are leading the charge by suing their high school over policies that allow biological males into their change rooms. Unfortunately for them, our society has moved past their admiration for young girls taking initiative and sticking up for themselves. It is no longer you go, girl!

Now, it’s shut up, transphobe.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    or limiting them to biological women.
    In fact, plenty of people have already used claims of being transgender to get access to female bathrooms for the purposes of voyeurism
    Guess we need more bathroom inspectors to be sure everybody uses the proper bathroom. Think TSA at the airports invades your privacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Guess we need more bathroom inspectors to be sure everybody uses the proper bathroom.
    Zippy and his "solutions".

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    A truely free market says anybody can use whatever bathroom they want. How would you deal with the "problem"?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Yup. I was thinking more along the lines of...

She then bolted outside to her father and siblings, who were waiting just outside the presumably safe women’s bathroom.
    ...who then beat the $#@! out of the pervert before leaving it to bleed out.

A truely free market says anybody can use whatever bathroom they want. How would you deal with the "problem"?
    A truly free market let's a property/business owner decide what he wants to do on his property/business. Why are you obsessed with how a business owner decides to run his frickin bathroom? Do you forget what forum you are posting on from time to time, Zip?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    A truly free market let's a property/business owner decide what he wants to do on his property/business. Why are you obsessed with how a business owner decides to run his frickin bathroom? Do you forget what forum you are posting on from time to time, Zip?
    How would you, as a private business owner, control who uses which bathroom? Check IDs and junk? Would that scare away your customers? "I'm not going in there- they won't even let you use the bathroom!"

How would you, as a private business owner, control who uses which bathroom? Check IDs and junk? Would that scare away your customers? "I'm not going in there- they won't even let you use the bathroom!"
    Are you stupid? If someone comes in my business and disrupts it, I would throw them out. If they don't disrupt my business, I don't care. I wouldn't need to check out their junk. That's your obsession.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Are you stupid? If someone comes in my business and disrupts it, I would throw them out. If they don't disrupt my business, I don't care. I wouldn't need to check out their junk. That's your obsession.
    So there is no problem with a guy who looks like a woman using the women's room unless there is a major issue with somebody. Others seem more concerned about the simple idea of it.

#its4daCHILDRENZZZ
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Guess we need more bathroom inspectors to be sure everybody uses the proper bathroom. Think TSA at the airports invades your privacy?
    No. But we need to reserve the right to kick men out of women's bathrooms without letting them get away with claiming to be women.

And people say trans people have never done anything like this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I have noticed a trend here of "unisex" bathrooms. One stall anyone can use.

Depends on local codes as to whether that would be economical. If local codes say that you are required to have one male stall and one female stall (which could be translated as 2 stalls per 50 people) per 50 customers and you are fire coded for 200 customers that would be eight individual stalls you would have to build. There's the added cost of four walls and a door per stall. An additional lavatory in each stall. Are you going to leave out urinals that use less water than a flush toilet? That might be bad for the environment, Zip.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Depends on local codes as to whether that would be economical. If local codes say that you are required to have one male stall and one female stall (which could be translated as 2 stalls per 50 people) per 50 customers and you are fire coded for 200 customers that would be eight individual stalls you would have to build. There's the added cost of four walls and a door per stall. An additional lavatory in each stall. Are you going to leave out urinals that use less water than a flush toilet? That might be bad for the environment, Zip.
    Mere technicalities, not important when writing regulations and laws...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Long P&G?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This establishment does not serve open weirdosexuals.

Move along assenholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This establishment does not serve open weirdosexuals.

Move along assenholes.
    Review:

"4 stars out of 5. Food is pretty good. Drinks cheap. I go for the atmosphere mostly."

We have those, every citizen is one.

Zippy is promoting perversion and giving aid and comfort to pedos again.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

FAIL
    A truly free market say anyone can use any bathroom the owner says they can use and that society can use social pressure to get the owner to conform to societal norms.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It doesn't require that and you don't want those people as customers because they scare away all of the normal people.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So there is no problem with a guy who looks like a woman using the women's room unless there is a major issue with somebody. Others seem more concerned about the simple idea of it.
    There is a major issue with somebody if anyone involved is sane.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Kids do not need to be sent to restrooms without adults any more. Even teens need to travel in pairs, at least.

We make sure the grandkids go before we leave the house. The boys have to go together and one of us waits nearby. We hate to insult their manhood, but they are small for their ages. Freakishly strong, though.

Family restrooms are a good thing.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A truely free market says anybody can use whatever bathroom they want.
    No it doesn't, and you know it ...

A truly (not "truely") free market says property owners get to decide who is allowed to use their bathrooms (or any other part of their property). Period. Full stop.

Guess we need more bathroom inspectors to be sure everybody uses the proper bathroom.
    Whether "more bathroom inspectors" are needed (whatever it is you mean by "need") is not up to "we". It is up to property owners - and even then, it is up to them only with respect to their own property and no other. Any disapproval you or I or anyone else may have for this is simply irrelevant.

And strangely, you never seem to apply your disdain for these metaphorical "bathroom police" to actual, literal "bathroom police". So far as I can tell, you have had nary a disparaging word to say about actual, literal government-credentialed "cops" with actual. literal police powers who actually and literally dictate who must be allowed to use what bathrooms and who mete out actual, literal punishments when those dictates are violated.

Why is that, Zippy?

Here are a few examples from just one recent thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine announced Wednesday that the restaurant had violated the District's Human Rights Act by failing to have a written policy ensuring compliance "with regard to restroom facilities" and "did not provide adequate training to employees." The restaurant was issued a [$7,000.00] fine, ordered to implement new training for staff, and has agreed to "post clear signage that, under D.C. law, everyone is allowed to use the restroom that matches their gender identity or expression."
    Do we need "bathroom cops"?
    Good question. Why don't you go ask Karl Racine?
    D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine announced Wednesday that the restaurant had violated the District's Human Rights Act by failing to have a written policy ensuring compliance "with regard to restroom facilities" and "did not provide adequate training to employees." The restaurant was issued a [$7,000.00] fine, ordered to implement new training for staff, and has agreed to "post clear signage that, under D.C. law, everyone is allowed to use the restroom that matches their gender identity or expression."
    Or we can be less uptight and keep some of our freedoms.
    Good advice. Why don't you go tell it to Karl Racine?
    This person was denied freedom of association.
    Who is "this person"?

With whom was "this person" denied the freedom to associate?

I'm still waiting for answers to each of those questions.

Are you ever going to answer them? Or even just address them?

Think TSA at the airports invades your privacy?
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight - because private property owners who want to require that any biological males on their property only use the "men's room" in order to avoid situations like the one described in the OP are the equivalent of (or even worse than) TSA goons randomly picking you out for no discernible reason and then forcing you to let them paw the junk in your pants as well as paw through the junk in your bags. I mean, come on! Are you serious?

But to answer your disingenuous question anyway: yes, the TSA does invade peoples' privacy. Obviously. Just as obviously, Karl Racine and his actual, literal "bathroom cops" invade peoples' property rights. And notice what the TSA and Karl Racine's actual, literal "bathroom cops" have in common: they're all from the government and can take your stuff and use force against you (up to and including hurting or killing you if you resist their violations of your rights). What are private property owners permitted to do, apart from telling you to leave their property - or merely not allowing you to use certain parts of it? "Bathroom cops", my ass ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 02-18-2019 at 04:06 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

We Provide Restrooms for our patrons.
    Due to Law and Political Correctness
    Patrons can only Enter or Use at ones own Risk!
    We are not Responsible for any physical or emotional threat or assault.

Zippy's fREE mARKET:

Anybody can rape whomever they want. How would you deal with the ''problem''? (notice his emphasis on problem' , as if lol)

-

Can't you see how Zippy's Free Market works, what the hell are ya' , Rape-aphobes , ....?....

2 SEXES FOLKS , the rest is a bold-faced lie.