Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THE 'GREEN NEW DEAL'

It's entirely possible that the A21/2030 plan is for good reasons. The weather is becoming weirder and weirder, magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster, sun feels stronger and is a different color than years ago, for a few observable examples. I just wish if there were bigger things going on that required such things are A21/2030 that someone would just be honest about it, instead of the constant need to do everything under the cover of disinfo/misinfo (AGW), subversion (rigged elections and wars based on lies) and generally lame reasoning.

It's hard to believe positive motives are behind something that is presented and implemented under such un-positive methods as A21/2030 has.
    Last edited by devil21; 02-08-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's entirely possible that the A21/2030 plan is for good reasons. The weather is becoming weirder and weirder, magnetic poles are shifting faster and faster, sun feels stronger and is a different color than years ago, for a few observable examples. I just wish if there were bigger things going on that required such things are A21/2030 that someone would just be honest about it, instead of the constant need to do everything under the cover of disinfo/misinfo, subversion and generally lame reasoning. It's hard to believe positive motives are behind something that is presented and implemented under such un-positive methods.
    It is entirely impossible.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is entirely impossible.
    Thanks for your opinion. Do you live in an A21/2030 city? I do and have watched it being implemented. It's quite an operation that seems to have virtually unlimited resources behind it. Given the observable earth changes I am not 100% convinced.

Nostradamus allegedly predicted major earth events around 2029. I'm sure that's woo-woo material to you and most. All things are cyclical, including planetary changes, however. Stuff will happen but it's just a question of when.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Thanks for your opinion. Do you live in an A21/2030 city? I do and have watched it being implemented. It's quite an operation that seems to have virtually unlimited resources behind it. Given the observable earth changes I am not 100% convinced.

Nostradamus allegedly predicted major earth events around 2029. I'm sure that's woo-woo material to you and most. All things are cyclical, including planetary changes, however. Stuff will happen but it's just a question of when.
    A21/2030 does nothing that would help with such issues, it is about control and nothing more.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Mexico will pay for it.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just wait 15-20 years when she runs for president.
    I think she's eligible in 2024. I believe shes 29.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just wait 15-20 years when she runs for president.
    Yep, she's 29. so by 2024 she'll be eligible. Born 1989 + 35 = 2024.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

Now I'm worried.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Now I'm worried.
    So far, American history shows a pattern of swinging between left and right.
    Imagine, it's Rand Paul vs AOC... ..and Rand loses.

I mean, there never being a Democrat president ever again, is highly, highly unlikely.
    And boy do they want to puniish the conservatives for the humiliating spanking given to them in 2016.

Or she may run against Pence or some other wooden nobody neo-con. Be just like olden days again.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

I mean, there never being a Democrat president ever again, is highly, highly unlikely.
    And boy do they want to puniish the conservatives for the humiliating spanking given to them in 2016.

Or she may run against Pence or some other wooden nobody neo-con. Be just like olden days again.
    There must be a separation, the two Americas will end up killing eachother if they don't get a divorce.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

Their playbook was set on fire in 2016 and they literally are garnering the likes of AOC and the Bernie crowd. Bernie is toast in 2020, but he'll be used to rally the troops and then throw support to AOC as VEEP.

With that, she's all set for 2024.

My question to all is, wtf is the GOP doing? besides nothing.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Their playbook was set on fire in 2016 and they literally are garnering the likes of AOC and the Bernie crowd. Bernie is toast in 2020, but he'll be used to rally the troops and then throw support to AOC as VEEP.

With that, she's all set for 2024.

My question to all is, wtf is the GOP doing? besides nothing.
    Do you think she has the longevity? I'm betting the dems will ditch her by then...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Do you think she has the longevity? I'm betting the dems will ditch her by then...
    She does, the young voters and the split in the DEM party. A clue will be to watch how The Witch reacts and plays her hand. She doesn't want to be embarrassed and AOC has no problem doing that to her or anyone else. The "old" DEMS are on their way out, I bet they systematically start dropping like flies, scandals etc,...making way for these new "woke" DEMS. your career is doomed as an "old school DEM".

Who elected this crazy lady?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Crazy People.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    No, you get to pay money to Oyarde to compensate for the white privilege you have lorded over him for so long.
    I've always imagined Oyarde to be like Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Maybe no one. Never know with all the vote rigging and junk that passes for elections these days. Her arrival seems almost a little too timely and convenient...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12