Thread: Astrologer predicts NH results....and also November results

Astrologer predicts NH results....and also November results

This is interesting and just for fun...I had no idea Cruz was a Capricorn; so is Rand; and so was Richard Nixon. I have already predicted that Cruz would become another Nixon president and leave in scandal, 'cause Cruz embodies the worst qualities of Capricorn.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...ntial-election

...So with all eyes on New Hampshire’s primary on Tuesday night where Trump and Sanders are expected to win, Renstrom, a Salt Lake City-based astrologer who writes daily horoscopes did the candidate’s charts.

And New Hampshire is critical, says Renstrom, because it’s very similar astrologically to election night on 8 November.
    For the New Hampshire primary, the sun will be in Aquarius and Mars will be in Scorpio. For the election, the sun will be in Scorpio and Mars will be in Aquarius.

So for the New Hampshire primary and election night, “the planets mirror each other, which is really quite surprising”, said Renstrom.
    “Whoever shows really strongly in New Hampshire is going to be the same person who shows strongly on election night,” he added.
    And who’ll do well? People with “a very strong Mars signature”, says Renstrom, such as being a Mars sign (Aries and Scorpios) or having Mars in Scorpio or Aquarius.
    “That isolates Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz right off the bat. With Marco Rubio coming up pretty close behind,” he said.
    Clinton is a Scorpio, Cruz has a Mars in Scorpio and Rubio has a Mars in Aquarius.
    Since Mars is the god of war, this election lends itself to a warrior, a “long distance athlete, the person who takes on the decathlon”, said Renstrom.

Instead, Cruz, a Capricorn, is his pick to grab the Republican nomination.
    “Ted Cruz is going to be unstoppable. He’s got incredible tenacity and perseverance. He’s another long-distance runner like Clinton,” said Renstrom.
    However, Renstrom warns that Cruz’s chart predicts a coming economic crisis. “If he were to be elected, he brings his chart along with him. And that financial crisis is very strongly configured,” he said.
    Who’s going to win come November? The planets vote Clinton.
    “The presidential election takes place when the sun is in Scorpio,” explained Renstrom.
    “She’s a Scorpio, so from a astrologer’s point of view, she’s in season ... I would say her chances are very, very strong for going the distance.
    “But it’s going to be really bloody,” he added.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In before someone condemns you to hell for some religious infraction involving astrology....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

In before someone condemns you to hell for some religious infraction involving astrology....
    I said it was just for fun because I figured there would be a reaction of sorts..thanks to "donnay" for that video..love it..sincerely, a former flower child (btw, the hippie motto was "do you own thing as long as you don't hurt anyone else"...sounds libertarian to me).

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    In before someone condemns you to hell for some religious infraction involving politics....
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

So according to astrology, it will come to Clinton Vs Cruz, and Clinton wins? Hmm, might be an okay result in the long term. Clinton destroys the country, so America wants a Republican. Then Cruz getting the nomination is a little step from Romney toward paleoconservatism, so the Republican voters say "If our nominee lost the general with his foreign policy, maybe we need to go further than the last guy in the next nomination" and Rand Paul gets the 2020 Republican nomination! Or Clinton just destroys the country and we all die!

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    we are entering the Bible belt states now of course . . . and Lent

Quote Originally Posted by squirl22 View Post
    . . . (btw, the hippie motto was "do you own thing as long as you don't hurt anyone else"...sounds libertarian to me).
    Cruz DOES have a good astrology forecast going on now . . .
    Horoscopes Hooking up: It's all in the stars . . . and first few drinks.
    Capricorn Dec22-Jan19
    The sun moves out of your first house this month . . . (edit: every year the month before the spring equinox)
    meaning all of your personality traits that were hyperconcentrated in January will finally, mercifully dilute.

Miraculously, you are no longer the stuckup, Type-A dick bag you were last month --
    a change that works wonders for your sex life. Other people find it attractive that you're not acting like yourself.
    The Rooster February 2016
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-11-2016 at 04:24 PM. Reason: spellin'

Actually religious nuts are just the type to eat this garbage up.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jan2017

Trump, not as good prospects . . .
    Gemini May21-Jun20
    ​. . . Does this friend know about your feelings ? Do you want them to ?
    Since Uranus, the planet of uncertainty, is in your fourth house this month, the stars would urge you to shut the $#@! up about it.

You have zero astrological encouragement here ... say hello to twelve more months of interpersonal misery!
    The Rooster February 2016
    Last edited by Jan2017; 02-12-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Chester Copperpot

well looks like this astrologer was wrong... and I heavily invested in hillary clinton and ted cruz futures because of this and now ive lost it all... where can i sue?

Jan2017

Cruz' astrology forecast continues to display accuracy . . .
    Capricorn Dec22-Jan19
    Saturn moves into your sixth house this month, which means you're more concerned with money than usual - which is a lot,
    because despite your intelligence, you are a shallow, flesh-eating amoeba infested stillwater pool emotionally.

Because of this, we wouldn't be surprised if you found yourself turned on by some kind of sex-for-money situation.
    Sugar Daddy? Foot modeling? Panamanian hooker? ...Yes.
    The Rooster March 2016