Thread: YOUTUBE BANS GAMER WHO KILLED LITERAL NPC

YOUTUBE BANS GAMER WHO KILLED LITERAL NPC

Google once again appeases to SJW PC police

Jamie White | Infowars.com - NOVEMBER 7, 2018

IMAGE CREDITS: SCREENSHOT/@SHIRRAKOGAMING.

A gamer claims YouTube banned him because he punched a female non-playable character in the video game Red Dead Redemption 2.
    “YouTube closed [my] channel because I killed a female NPC in #RDR2. They said it promoted violence,” the user called Shirrako tweeted Wednesday.
    “You spend the entire games murdering men and no one cares, punch a woman and you get banned, are you out of your mind.”
    The removal of Shirrako’s channel, which reportedly had over 500,000 subscribers, has caused an uproar in the gaming community.

“He punched a thing that’s not even real. It’s in a video game. No one got injured. It’s fictional,” a Youtuber pointed out.
    Red Dead Redemption 2, created by the developers who produced the notoriously violent Grand Theft Auto franchise, is a Western-themed open-world adventure game where players can do almost anything imaginable, from riding horses and robbing banks to razing entire towns or bounty-hunting.
    One of the most well-known features of the game is players can interact with any non-playable character however they want, including “killing” them. Some gamers have entire YouTube channels dedicated to these activities.
    Leftist publication Vice became triggered by the story and reached out to Shirrako days before YouTube deleted his channel.
    “I know you’re probably expecting some political answer but the truth is it was simply a funny moment from one of my streams which I’ve decided to upload as a separate video,” he said.
    “Not sure if it was intentional by Rockstar Games but the NPC is made to be rather annoying, when you try to shop for clothing in the game, your dialogue with the shop keeper keeps being interrupted by her shouting, so I simply wanted to shop in peace, I’m sure that as a gamer you’re familiar with these annoying NPC situations.”
    The censorship YouTube is willing to engage in has reached Communist China levels when a popular user’s channel can be completely deleted for playing a violent video game, which hundreds of thousands of users do on a daily basis.
    How much longer until the PC police goes after them, too?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Google once again appeases to SJW PC police

Jamie White | Infowars.com - NOVEMBER 7, 2018

IMAGE CREDITS: SCREENSHOT/@SHIRRAKOGAMING.

A gamer claims YouTube banned him because he punched a female non-playable character in the video game Red Dead Redemption 2.
    “YouTube closed [my] channel because I killed a female NPC in #RDR2. They said it promoted violence,” the user called Shirrako tweeted Wednesday.
    “You spend the entire games murdering men and no one cares, punch a woman and you get banned, are you out of your mind.”
    The removal of Shirrako’s channel, which reportedly had over 500,000 subscribers, has caused an uproar in the gaming community.

“He punched a thing that’s not even real. It’s in a video game. No one got injured. It’s fictional,” a Youtuber pointed out.
    Red Dead Redemption 2, created by the developers who produced the notoriously violent Grand Theft Auto franchise, is a Western-themed open-world adventure game where players can do almost anything imaginable, from riding horses and robbing banks to razing entire towns or bounty-hunting.
    One of the most well-known features of the game is players can interact with any non-playable character however they want, including “killing” them. Some gamers have entire YouTube channels dedicated to these activities.
    Leftist publication Vice became triggered by the story and reached out to Shirrako days before YouTube deleted his channel.
    “I know you’re probably expecting some political answer but the truth is it was simply a funny moment from one of my streams which I’ve decided to upload as a separate video,” he said.
    “Not sure if it was intentional by Rockstar Games but the NPC is made to be rather annoying, when you try to shop for clothing in the game, your dialogue with the shop keeper keeps being interrupted by her shouting, so I simply wanted to shop in peace, I’m sure that as a gamer you’re familiar with these annoying NPC situations.”
    The censorship YouTube is willing to engage in has reached Communist China levels when a popular user’s channel can be completely deleted for playing a violent video game, which hundreds of thousands of users do on a daily basis.
    How much longer until the PC police goes after them, too?
    It's because "she" was a suffragette.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

$#@! Google and all the catering they do.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's because "she" was a suffragette.
    First thing I noticed and more than likely the reason why.

James West knew how to handle the woemans.

Of course in the first season he merely made her swoon from a kiss. I guess by season two the woeman had turned lesbo and he knew it was do or die.

Last edited by phill4paul; 11-08-2018 at 06:29 AM.

“YouTube closed [my] channel because I killed a female NPC in #RDR2. They said it promoted violence,”
    Oh, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    Oh, really?

"Click Here For Part Two?!?!"
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Google/YouTube is keeping us safe from Russian interference in our elections.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

omg, I’ve never seen any of these new video games. This is so violent. Talk about desensitizing kids to violence. No wonder so many live out their deranged fantasies. But guess guns are the problem. Surely don’t buy a kid a cap gun for Christmas... do they still sell cap guns?
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They've reinstated him. Red Dead Redemption 2 is the first game that made me really want a PS4. There was a lot of very nice libertarian-friendly stuff in the first one, which was a real masterpiece.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    They've reinstated him. Red Dead Redemption 2 is the first game that made me really want a PS4. There was a lot of very nice libertarian-friendly stuff in the first one, which was a real masterpiece.
    Yeah, I like RDR way better than Grand Theft Auto. Too bad I don't think RDR has Herbert Moon... I laughed so hard in the undead DLC, though!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

He's back! And this time he's feeding the gator!

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    omg, I’ve never seen any of these new video games. This is so violent. Talk about desensitizing kids to violence. No wonder so many live out their deranged fantasies. But guess guns are the problem. Surely don’t buy a kid a cap gun for Christmas... do they still sell cap guns?
    It's a pretty good game actually. Been playing it these past few days and it's way more fun that rehashing the same debates over and over on RPF, lol, so y'all might not be seeing me that much (hooray!).
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-14-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    He's back! And this time he's feeding the gator!

Funny comments.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Funny comments.

Qwikscopez1 day ago

And no nut November was going so well
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."