Thread: Friday Challenge (it's really easy)

Exclamation Friday Challenge (it's really easy)

For the past couple Fridays I've auto-paid a $20 check to the campaign and I've hardly noticed, so I want to bump it up to $50 every Friday.

My challenge though has been convincing others to set up auto-pay from their own accounts. So here's my proposal, I will increase my weekly auto-pay amount by $10 up to that $50 for each new person who sets up a (minimum $20) auto-pay every Friday from now until the convention as I have done.

Please comment here to certify that you have set up auto-pay at your bank every Friday from now til the convention for at least $20.

---Here is the info you'll need from the RonPaul2012 donation page---

If you would like to send a paper check, please send it to:
    Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Committee
    845 Plantation Drive
    Clute, TX 77531

Remember to include your occupation and employer if your donation or aggregate donation(s) totals more than $200 per FEC rules. <--- Add this on your auto-pay note/comment line so it appears on the check.

The last Friday payment is August 24 2012. After that we'll have the convention and a new general election phase.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where is the link to the RonPaul2012 donation page?
    "A government that does not trust it's law-abiding citizens to keep and bear
    arms is itself unworthy of trust."
    -- James Madison
    (1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
    Source: Federalist Papers

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi's mom View Post
    Where is the link to the RonPaul2012 donation page?
    Here you go. https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/
    You'll see the section I mentioned down at the bottom.

Is there a way I can see the ticker? It asked if I wanted to post my name and amt I donated to Facebook and I clicked no/cancel. And I think I cancelled out viewing the ticker, too.
    "A government that does not trust it's law-abiding citizens to keep and bear
    arms is itself unworthy of trust."
    -- James Madison
    (1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
    Source: Federalist Papers

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi's mom View Post
    Is there a way I can see the ticker? It asked if I wanted to post my name and amt I donated to Facebook and I clicked no/cancel. And I think I cancelled out viewing the ticker, too.
    Oh actually i dont there is a ticker going right now.

I personally set up my friday autopay through my bank. Ronpaul2012.com doesn't yet have a recurring donation option.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyInJeopardy View Post
    For the past couple Fridays I've auto-paid a $20 check to the campaign and I've hardly noticed, so I want to bump it up to $50 every Friday.

My challenge though has been convincing others to set up auto-pay from their own accounts. So here's my proposal, I will increase my weekly auto-pay amount by $10 up to that $50 for each new person who sets up a (minimum $20) auto-pay every Friday from now until the convention as I have done.
    If I hadn't already maxed out, I would take you up on this!

Good job and +rep!