Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Food Shortages? Time for Trump to Announce New Victory Gardens and Urban Food Forests Push

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It seems that you are missing something. Maybe this is better suited for you:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0iRVFRvEk&t=37s
    Mormons share food with their community and have their own food bank that only Mormons can get food from. As a whole since they operate as a hive they are bad neighbors to America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Mormons share food with their community and have their own food bank that only Mormons can get food from. As a whole since they operate as a hive they are bad neighbors to America.
    Meh. There is no getting through. I am off to another thread.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I just bought 20 bags of coffee because it was half priced. Oh, me gerds, I'm a hoarder!

Except I said if it saves you time and energy like if it's on sale it's not hoarding. Buying up all the quilted northern so I cant wipe my ass in peace is not. Nobody $#@!s that much and if you do you have a medical problem that needs checked out.

And to refresh his memory of what happened to the Mormons....

I've got an "A" card, so I'm good.

Serious trolling going on here.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Except I said if it saves you time and energy like if it's on sale it's not hoarding. Buying up all the quilted northern so I cant wipe my ass in peace is not. Nobody $#@!s that much and if you do you have a medical problem that needs checked out.
    See. This is a good idea why you prepare. If you had bought a supply not toilet paper in good times, you would not have had to worry about idiot hoarders. Be a prepper.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Yep.

See. This is a good idea why you prepare. If you had bought a supply not toilet paper in good times, you would not have had to worry about idiot hoarders. Be a prepper.
    No it's not. If you have extra deodorant or soaps or toilet paper that's when you donate it. That's the kind of stuff people can't get who are homeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Not trolling. Right now people with extra need to $#@!ing share that's how you defeat your own ideology because when there are no supplies on the shelf the liberals will vote to take stuff from you.

Not trolling. Right now people with extra need to $#@!ing share that's how you defeat your own ideology because when there are no supplies on the shelf the liberals will vote to take stuff from you.
    Why the guilty conscience? It's obvious that AF was talking about the blatant trolling of Dr.3D.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why the guilty conscience? It's obvious that AF was talking about the blatant trolling of Dr.3D.
    Not guilty. I just feel it because my dad ran a food bank for the last several years of his life. They never have extra and people would get in fights over bathroom supplies and now there are 100x more people going to those.

Not guilty. I just feel it because my dad ran a food bank for the last several years of his life. They never have extra and people would get in fights over bathroom supplies and now there are 100x more people going to those.
    Absolutely. That's why I am confused that you thought that you were accused of trolling, when it is obviously Dr.3D.

Not only did the ants have nice digs and plenty of food, the queen had a big stash of toilet paper in her crown!

lol
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Not only did the ants have nice digs and plenty of food, the queen had a big stash of toilet paper in her crown!

lol
    He sneezed on them because he went to work in a non essential job and got the essential workers sick.

Absolutely. That's why I am confused that you thought that you were accused of trolling, when it is obviously Dr.3D.

They're already floating the idea of "War Bonds", so hey why not "Victory Gardens" and all the rest of the WW2 patriotic propaganda too?

Never mind that farmers are pouring out milk and letting vegetable harvests rot in the sun like the Great Depression already.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2020...2211585843469/
    Last edited by devil21; 04-07-2020 at 08:42 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

That's a bunch of $#@!.

Mormons share their food with ALL who need it- AND the food banks are comprised of food that the LDS Church has mostly grown itself.

President Reagan once said the Mormon welfare system was the best in the world & the US should copy it.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's a bunch of $#@!.

Mormons share their food with ALL who need it- AND the food banks are comprised of food that the LDS Church has mostly grown itself.

President Reagan once said the Mormon welfare system was the best in the world & the US should copy it.
    I've known quite a few Mormon families over the years, good people, every one of 'em....

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why would there be a food shortage? 99.98% of the country is healthy and does not have this virus. There is no reason for the supply chain to be interrupted besides the government created one.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Why would there be a food shortage? 99.98% of the country is healthy and does not have this virus. There is no reason for the supply chain to be interrupted besides the government created one.
    Because a significant portion of the migrant work force that grows and harvests the food is gone and border is closed. I guess we get what we wanted. It's not about hoarding as much as production for the next quarter is coming due and the runs on some groceries when this began is going to have a significant set back on future demand. Also I have read that for some reason farmers are having trouble getting seeds and they are sold out
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I am libertarian.
    That's the last straw. A neocon chickenhawk claiming to be a libertarian in public print is pure libel. We all have a nice lawsuit here. Who knows a lawyer experienced in class action suits?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's the last straw. A neocon chickenhawk claiming to be a libertarian in public print is pure libel. We all have a nice lawsuit here. Who knows a lawyer experienced in class action suits?

Victory gardens are nice but you can make some money too if you become part of the supply chain.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    It's happening...
    Ron Finley is an inspiring individual. Producing your own food is empowering.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Because a significant portion of the migrant work force that grows and harvests the food is gone and border is closed. I guess we get what we wanted. It's not about hoarding as much as production for the next quarter is coming due and the runs on some groceries when this began is going to have a significant set back on future demand. Also I have read that for some reason farmers are having trouble getting seeds and they are sold out
    I hear that Trumps wall is easy enough to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Big farms bought seed right after harvest last year, mom-n-pop market gardens also stocked up around new-years..

Try Baker Creek they're a good Ozark seed company that keeps a pretty good inventory...

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Big farms bought seed right after harvest last year, mom-n-pop market gardens also stocked up around new-years..

Try Baker Creek they're a good Ozark seed company that keeps a pretty good inventory...
    That's where i order most of mine.

They are closed right now though.
    Thank you for your patience!

Due to an unprecedented increase in order volume our website and farm are temporarily closed to restock inventory and disinfect our workspace. We have scaled back our operations and staffing to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, our customers, and the community at large. We understand that during these trying times food security is more valuable than ever. Our remaining crew here on our Mansfield, Mo. farm is diligently working to deliver your orders and restock the shelves. We will be back online as soon as possible! If you have questions about your order email us at seeds@rareseeds.com. Thank you for your patience with us, and for the belief you share with us that gardening makes us all more human and more whole.

We will Be back online Monday 4/13/2020 at 4:00pm CST.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    That's where i order most of mine.

They are closed right now though.
    Here's another good-n; https://hosstools.com/premium-garden-seeds/

I bought organic lettuce seed this morning at the local hardware for my Sister In Law .

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    That's a bunch of $#@!.

The bishop decides whether or not the person will be given assistance and works with the Relief Society president in determining what the person will be given.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast