Thread: US Military Jams GPS Across East Coast As FBI Seizes Night-Vision Devices

Exclamation US Military Jams GPS Across East Coast As FBI Seizes Night-Vision Devices

In case you didn’t fully realize that something big is about to take place in America, file these two facts in your brain:
    #1: The U.S. military, Carrier Strike Group Four (CSG4), is jamming GPS signals from Jan 16th – 24th

...which may overlap the planned deep state false flag event in Richmond, Virginia. Richmond is just at the margins of the range of the GPS jamming exercise map released by the military (see below). The epicenter of the so-called “exercise” is off the coast of Georgia. The official FAA announcement claims no jamming will take place on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week, but we don’t trust the FAA, so your mileage may vary. Remember, too, that 90% of the American population below the age of 30 has never read a paper map and can’t use a compass.

The GPS jamming exercise continues through Jan. 24th and effects South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Eastern Tennessee, Alabama and all of Florida. The AOPA (Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association) has posted details of the warning here.
    The FAA has also issued a flight advisory warning aircraft pilots that GPS will fail for “several hours each day” during this military jamming exercise. See:

Map of the Carrier Strike Group Four GPS testing
    Here are the areas that will be impacted:

Note that this is the U.S. military testing GPS jamming capabilities in anticipation of an event that would require such jamming (obviously). Consider the convergence of events now shaping up:

• The impeachment trial of President Trump by the U.S. Senate, presided over by the treasonous sellout SCOTUS Justice Roberts, who already sold out America to Obama under the wildly unconstitutional “Obamacare” decision years ago.
    • The Jan. 20th “Lobby Day” event in Richmond, Virginia, where deep state operatives are absolutely trying to put together a false flag event to cause violence and blame gun owners.
    • The Mysterious drone flights over Colorado, Oklahoma and Nebraska, recently followed up by an emergency meeting with the Oklahoma legislature on a military base, where they were briefed about something “horrific” and “life altering.”
    • The FBI’s sudden attempts to confiscate high-end night vision tubes from distributors, indicating an emergency need for night vision capabilities in an agency led by a treasonous traitor (Chris Wray) and that has a long history of planning and carrying out terrorism plots across America, according to the New York Times and the Kansas City Star.

#2: FBI invokes “imminent domain” to seize high-end night vision tubes

The FBI is now claiming “imminent domain” to essentially seize high-end night vision tubes (that power night vision goggles) from distributors in the United States. This indicates the FBI has an emergency effort under way to acquire large numbers of night vision devices in anticipation of some urgent event which will take place at night (possibly another FBI false flag operation like Oklahoma City or the 1993 attempted World Trade Center bombing which was entirely masterminded by the FBI).
    As Dave Hodges is reporting from The Commonsense Show, Bob Griswold from ReadyMadeResources.com relates a shocking event where he had already locked in the purchase of 70 night vision tubes from his distributor, and had those tubes invoiced and committed. Within hours, the FBI claimed imminent domain over the tubes, effectively “seizing” them from Ready Made Resources before they could even be shipped.
    We reviewed a letter written to RMR by their distributor, confirming that the government preempted the order to RMR and claimed they had ownership over the gear because they were the government.
    An hour ago, I spoke with Griswold on the phone to confirm the situation, and he told me he thought there were, “No more than 200 high-end night vision devices remaining in the entire country.” (This excludes the crappy gen 1 and gen 2 night vision devices, which nobody wants anyway.)
    I’m told that inventory units are flying off the shelves and will be gone everywhere in the next 1-2 business days. Yes, there is a run on night vision in America, happening right now.

Here’s the relevant question: What is the FBI planning that would require hundreds of night vision devices?
    Answer: Probably another bombing, mass shooting, mass casualty event or some other terrorism flashpoint that the FBI is famous for causing. Just ask the church members of Waco, Texas… or not, since they’re all dead, thanks to the FBI and ATF.
    Earlier this week, Alex Jones declared on his broadcast that the deep state was going to “attempt to assassinate Trump next week.” Could this military exercise, and the FBI night vision devices, and the drones scanning the Midwest all be related?

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...vision-devices
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm skeptical when they can't even get "eminent domain" spelled right.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm skeptical when they can't even get "eminent domain" spelled right.
    I noticed that too.

But the use of english is decaying rapidly, I see the affect everywhere.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I noticed that too.

But the use of english is decaying rapidly, I see the affect everywhere.
    Well true dat.

FWIW, these jamming exercises are fairly common.

We get notices about them all the time, as they would play hell with our DP systems.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well true dat.

FWIW, these jamming exercises are fairly common.

We get notices about them all the time, as they would play hell with our DP systems.
    I'm sure you are right.
    It's the "coincidences" that bother me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I do not use GPS for anything . I have a map , compass and lots of ammo . For a bottle of hard cider I will even get you Greenwich mean time .
    Do something Danke

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...ence-says-faa/

In early February 2019, Carrier Strike Group Four conducted similar GPS interference testing in the same area.
    And nothing happened. Zerohedge likes to over-hype things to scare people.

“The Global Positioning System (GPS) constellation is provided by the Department of Defense (DoD). Routine testing is conducted on the GPS,” said an FAA representative. “The FAA issues advisories to inform operators that they may experience interference with or disruption of their GPS navigation systems in the vicinity of the testing.”

The more interesting story here is the night vision. And, what's this?

The Mysterious drone flights over Colorado, Oklahoma and Nebraska, recently followed up by an emergency meeting with the Oklahoma legislature on a military base, where they were briefed about something “horrific” and “life altering.

I've read some articles and seen news reports about the mystery drones but that alleged meeting sounds fishy.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see the source of the ZH article is Mike Adams. Went to Natural News and he provides no proof of his clam about this alleged emergency meeting between OK legislature and military. Sounds like bull$#@! to me.

I can't figure out why Mike Adams went all Alex Jones (long ago) and publishes so many wild an unfounded allegations. He's got an excellent rep on health matters. Why risk that? He's the kind of Bill Cooper would have told people not to believe.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I see the source of the ZH article is Mike Adams. Went to Natural News and he provides no proof of his clam about this alleged emergency meeting between OK legislature and military. Sounds like bull$#@! to me.

I can't figure out why Mike Adams went all Alex Jones (long ago) and publishes so many wild an unfounded allegations. He's got an excellent rep on health matters. Why risk that? He's the kind of Bill Cooper would have told people not to believe.
    It was Kansas:

Kansas lawmakers, whisked away for secret Homeland Security briefing, call it ‘routine’

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

From the link:

But, after returning from Forbes more than two hours later, Sawyer painted a more benign picture.

“It was just a routine kind of security briefing, kind of an update on how they’re trying to keep Kansas safe,” Sawyer said.

Rep. Stephanie Clayton, an Overland Park Democrat, also described the event as a routine security briefing.

“It was nice to tour the facility, but somewhat anticlimactic, given the buildup,” she tweeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    From the link:
    That's what they were told to say.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's what they were told to say.
    But you were there so you know what really happened, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    But you were there so you know what really happened, right?
    I know politician speak when I hear it.

And I know when something strange hasn't been explained.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I know politician speak when I hear it.

And I know when something strange hasn't been explained.
    It was so urgent they scheduled it over a month ago and the state Senators won't be briefed until the end of the month.

The Kansas Adjutant General’s Office said in a statement that the briefing was held at the request of Gov. Laura Kelly. Lawmakers toured Forbes Field and during a closed session “were also given an overview of homeland security in Kansas, which included information applicable to the security of the state and its citizens.”

So, Mike Adams got the state wrong and claimed it was “horrific” and “life altering” with nothing to substantiate that claim. Govt and it's partners in crime like the Southern Poverty Law Center, pose a serious threat to all of so I hate these hyped up rumors which only serve to discredit real information.

-GLP poster

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where can I pick up some of these new , freshly fbi seized night vision goggles ? They have any at Big Lots ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    So, Mike Adams got the state wrong and claimed it was “horrific” and “life altering” with nothing to substantiate that claim. Govt and it's partners in crime like the Southern Poverty Law Center, pose a serious threat to all of so I hate these hyped up rumors which only serve to discredit real information.
    For what it's worth, this could be edited to read "Kanas legislators are horrific" and it would be undeniably accurate.