Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Broward County officials looking to steal FL senate/gov race? ballot fraud on Video?

“Damaged ballots” need to be manually re-filled out. No potential for fraud there.

“Oh look this ballot didn’t vote the way we like. (Rip, mutilate) Whoops, it’s damaged now. Gertrude, would you mind copying this onto a new ballot?”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 5.04.24 PM.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	450.6 KB 
ID:	6220
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	DrwsgtWUwAAkDMs.jpg 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	6221
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Name:	1542126355153.png 
Size:	510.2 KB 
ID:	6224
    Last edited by Danke; 11-13-2018 at 10:17 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	1542126355153.png 
Size:	510.2 KB 
ID:	6224
    When they win.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    The entire state was about 55% according to the Elections Project http://www.electproject.org/2018g . The entire country was far above normal for a mid-term election. Nationally, it was the first midterm where over 100 million people voted.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/66519...t-50-year-high

More at link.

Maybe that is just propaganda to justify the amount of fake votes needed to swing the election.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

The Florida Department of State (DoS) last week has asked federal prosecutors to investigate official election documents with the dates changed, which the department says can be tied to the Florida Democratic Party, according to Politico.
    The concerns,which the department says can be tied to the Florida Democratic Party, center around date changes on forms used to fix vote-by-mail ballots sent with incorrect or missing information. Known as “cure affidavits,” those documents used to fix mail ballotswere due no later than 5 p.m. on Nov. 5 — the day before the election. But affidavits released on Tuesday by the DOS show that documents from four different counties said the ballots could be returned by 5 p.m. on Thursday, which is not accurate. -Politico
    Unsurprisingly, one of the counties under scrutiny is Broward - which is now conducting no less than six recounts, after the results of three statewide races and three local legislative races have been called into question amid mysteriously found ballots and lingering questions over the chain of custody governing the proper handling of voting materials.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...mocratic-party

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Maybe that is just propaganda to justify the amount of fake votes needed to swing the election.
    I don't doubt there was high turnout in Georgia. I saw people at the polls that I haven't seen in ages but never would have thought them politically-minded. Though, I honestly can't imagine that many Georgians showing up to vote for Mike Tyson's female twin for governor:

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I see she has added to her collection:

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

A Thursday report from Naples Daily News, part of the USA Today network (archived here) said that Florida Democrats in multiple counties, including Broward, instructed staffers to send out “altered election forms with voters to fix signature problems on absentee ballots after the state’s deadline.”
    The original forms, which can be viewed here, set an absentee deadline date of “no later than 5 p.m. on the day before the election.”
    But the altered form changed that deadline to “no later than 5 p.m. Thursday, November 8.”

“The altered forms surfaced in Broward, Santa Rosa, Citrus and Okaloosa counties and were reported to federal prosecutors to review for possible election fraud as Florida counties complete a required recount in three top races,” the report said.

According to the report, the party compiled a list of vote-by-mail ballots that were flagged as invalid for signature problems.
    “One Palm Beach Democrat said in an interview the idea was to have voters fix and submit as many absentee ballots as possible with the altered forms in hopes of later including them in vote totals if a judge ruled such ballots were allowed,” the report said.
    All of this was done extra-judicially, outside of the law. Only Thursday did U.S. District Court Judge for the Northern District of Florida Mark Walker rule that voters will have until Saturday to correct alleged signature mishaps. The latest delay ordered by Walker is bad enough, but Democrats had planned to send out the altered forms, have the signatures “fixed” and count the ballots without permission from any court.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/bombsh...ot-signatures/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Palm Beach County completed their recount Thursday only to discover that they were missing a “substantial” number of votes when compared to the initial count, according to a New York Times reporter.
    Florida is currently conducting a recount for the gubernatorial race between Republican Rick DeSantis and Democrat Andrew Gillum, and the Senate race between Republican Rick Scott and Democrat incumbent Bill Nelson.
    Frances Robles of The NYT reported that Palm Beach County’s recount was missing votes and they were trying to figure out from which precincts the votes were missing.
    Palm Beach county recount is missing votes. They’re trying to figure out why.
    — Frances Robles (@FrancesRobles) November 15, 2018
    The votes did not disappear — Palm Beach has all of the ballot boxes on site — but election officials have to determine which votes were not counted in the machine recount.
    The recount has a significantly lower number of votes than the original, So they’re having to look at the log and figure out which precincts are missing. The boxes are here — they need to be identified and resubmitted in the machine.
    — Frances Robles (@FrancesRobles) November 15, 2018
    Palm Beach Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher said she takes “full responsibility” for the error and revealed that her county was unlikely to meet the 3 p.m. deadline for the recount.

More at: https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/15/p...missing-votes/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Going to manual recount of every vote next. Senate race still too close.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oops.
    Despite completing the machine recount in time, the office of embattled Broward County elections supervisor Brenda Snipes missed the deadline for submitting its new results by just a few minutes Thursday, which happened to give both Republican candidates Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis even larger vote margins over their Democratic opponents.
    "With just 15 minutes to go before Thursday’s deadline, Broward County finally finished recounting every vote," the Miami Herald reports. "At least, that’s what officials told reporters and the canvassing board at 2:45 p.m. In a surprise announcement at nearly 6 p.m., Broward’s director of elections planning, Joseph D’Alessandro, told the canvassing board the county actually turned in results to the state two minutes late. They won’t count officially."

"Basically I just worked my ass off for nothing," D’Alessandro said. "What caused it was my unfamiliarity with their website."
    Since the office failed to submit them in time, the original results will stand.
    So what did those now nullified machine recounts find? Democrats lost about 1,300 ballots, while Republicans lost about 600. In other words, the recount benefited both Republicans. In the case of Scott's contest against Bill Nelson, Scott came out 779 votes ahead in comparison to the initial count.
    They found a discrepancy of 2,040 votes due to "a commingling of ballots," said D'Alessandro, who admitted, "We did not correctly handle the ballots."
    So, despite having actually completed them with 15 minutes to spare, Snipes' team says they weren't able to properly submit them, wiping out all of that work they had just done — and the Republicans' gains. As the Herald notes, that suspicious sequence of events prompted Scott senior campaign advisor Brad Todd to suggest to MSNBC that the "error" was maybe not an error at all.

The manual recount in Broward has reportedly also wrapped up, and much more quickly than the Democrats hoped it would. Mother Jones' Pema Levy has been on the scene tracking the developments and has some bad news for Democrats.
    "The hand recount in Broward is over for the Senate race," she reported Friday. "It was a blur it went so fast. Looks like Nelson didn't come close to making up the ground he needs."
    The hand recount in Broward is over for the Senate race. It was a blur it went so fast. Looks like Nelson didn't come close to making up the ground he needs. https://t.co/JNYAGpmSNk
    — Pema Levy (@pemalevy) November 16, 2018
    The recount in Palm Beach County isn't expected to take too long, either, which also isn't a good sign for Democrats:
    Hello from Palm Beach County, where the hand recount is just getting underway. Word here is they have about 5k ballots to check and that it will take less than 2 hours. pic.twitter.com/KCUDGcwvHC
    — Pema Levy (@pemalevy) November 16, 2018

More at: https://www.dailywire.com/news/38443...-james-barrett

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Rick Scott, Florida's outgoing governor, was declared the winner on Sunday of his hard-fought U.S. Senate race against incumbent Democrat Bill Nelson following a hand recount of ballots, giving Republicans control of both of the state's Senate seats for the first time since the 19th century.In the recount of the Nov. 6 election, Scott won by 10,033 votes out of 8.19 million cast statewide, Florida elections officials said. Scott took 50.05 percent, compared to 49.93 percent for Nelson, they added.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/scott-win...184729779.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Fresh off its bungled machine recount, Broward County’s second day of manual recounting temporarily stopped about an hour after it began Saturday when lawyers from both political parties pointed out that volunteers were counting the wrong ballots.Hundreds of volunteers spent most of Friday sorting through 32,000 overvotes and undervotes in the Senate race between incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson and Republican Gov. Rick Scott. Broward officials announced Friday night they had finished their manual recount.
    On Saturday, the volunteers started sorting about 22,000 undervotes and overvotes in the contentious contest for Florida Commissioner of Agriculture.
    That came to a grinding halt when lawyers found thousands of overlapping ballots which clearly showed a vote in the agriculture race but were fuzzy in the Senate race.

“It appears there may have been some ballots from yesterday mixed in with the ones for today,” Broward Canvassing Board Judge Deborah Carpenter-Toye told reporters.
    Forty-seven manila envelopes from the Senate recount were mixed in with the envelopes distributed for the commissioner race.
    Broward County Canvassing Board Attorney Rene Harrod told Fox News the issue was caught in time and that none of the 47 envelopes made it to the canvassing board. It’s an important catch because it rules out the possibility of some votes being counted twice.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bro...unday-deadline

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

With Nelson conceding, the Republicans have picked up a total of one seat in the US Senate following the election with one seat going to a runoff election later this month.

A South Florida county in the epicenter of the recent recount controversy bought coloring books with money meant for voting machines, according to a report.
    Palm Beach County also spent nearly $1 million on iPads for voter check-in stations in addition to the $48,000 spent on coloring books, reported Real Clear Investigations.
    The money, provided by the Help America Vote Act of 2002 (HAVA), was intended to keep elections running smoothly and to prevent the controversy which just transpired in South Florida.

“The same machines officials are blaming for delays in the recount of the Nov. 6 election were also blamed for problems in 2008 and 2012,” Real Clear Investigations stated.
    Interestingly, a spokesperson for the voting machine company said her firm “shipped motors to Palm Beach County the weekend before the machines were to be used for the recount, knowing that this was going to be a highly unusual situation and there would be stress far beyond normal usage. Those motors are still in their boxes.”
    She also said claims that the voting machines overheated are false.
    “There were no reports of overheating machines during the recount,” the spokesperson continued. “We had engineers on the ground there, available 24/7, and they heard nothing from anyone at Palm Beach County.”

More at: https://www.infowars.com/report-palm...chine-funding/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Florida’s Department of Law Enforcement and the Office of Statewide Prosecution said they’ve opened a criminal investigation into allegations of election fraud by Democrats, Capitol News Service reported.
    Evidence reported to the Department of State suggests Democrats possibly had voters fix ballots after the state’s deadline in at least four counties, the outlet added.

More at: https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/1...-documentation

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Broward County incident reports and photo evidence prove conclusively that Broward County election workers broke the law in numerous instances during the 2018 election. As Broward election supervisor Brenda Snipes fights to hold onto her pension, the conduct of poll workers is coming under scrutiny, including a poll worker at Brenda Snipes’ own office location.
    The incident reports describe poll workers telling voters how to vote, touching their ballots, handing out Democratic flyers to voters, allowing people to bring Democrat advertisements inside and to use their phones, and encouraging people to fill out blank spaces on ballots at the scanning machine.
    “Voters that according to the machine had already voted were allowed to vote by provisional ballot,” according to a sworn incident report submitted under penalty of perjury.
    Big League Politics has obtained the following photographs and incident reports from Nations in Action, an organization that has interviewed eyewitnesses to the crimes including a whistleblower who is willing and ready to testify.

“This was egregious and we support Governor Scott for taking action. We are demanding that a full and transparent investigation into these incident reports be pursued immediately regardless of Brenda Snipes’ status, and that all guilty parties are prosecuted to the full extent of the law,” Nations In Action chairman Maria Zack told Big League Politics.

Here are the incident reports presented first, followed by the photos of the misconduct.

Here are photos, alongside notes from Nations in Rising, that detail some of the alleged criminal activity.
    “Disabled poll worker with Voter’s ballot in his hand, constantly helping voters. Voters without the assistance sign.
    Blow up photo of disabled poll worker with Voter’s ballot in his hand, constantly helping voters. Voters without the assistance sign.

Photo outside SOE Lauderhill, Brenda Snipes Location, of the same disabled poll worker that was constantly helping voters without the assistance sign and also touching the voter’s ballots during early voting.
    Voters came inside the voting area at SOE Lauderhill with advertising signs for Democratic candidate.
    Voters came inside the voting area at SOE Lauderhill with advertising signs for Democratic candidate.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclus...roward-county/

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's already been planned to do away with electronic voting machines and associated devices and curtail absentee/early voting and return to a paper ballot system. It's interesting how now, since that's already been planned, actual voting fraud is getting more widespread coverage.

It's almost like since enough elections have been stolen by both parties in various races since the 2000 "voting crisis", and used to install certain hand-picked NWO candidates into office to finish up implementing most of the agenda, that they don't need electronic machines anymore. Naaa that couldn't be it....
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's already been planned to do away with electronic voting machines and associated devices and curtail absentee/early voting and return to a paper ballot system. It's interesting how now, since that's already been planned, actual voting fraud is getting more widespread coverage.

It's almost like since enough elections have been stolen by both parties in various races since the 2000 "voting crisis", and used to install certain hand-picked NWO candidates into office to finish up implementing most of the agenda, that they don't need electronic machines anymore. Naaa that couldn't be it....
    So we should demand that the electronic voting machines and absentee/early voting stay?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

So we should demand that the electronic voting machines and absentee/early voting stay?
    I'd rather demand that the fraudsters at all levels GO TO PRISON LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO, instead of worrying about this machine or that voter or whatever. Never placing the blame, and therefore the heat and consequences, where it should be. It's almost like you're saying "oh well almost 20 years of rampant fraud is water under the bridge" and the solution is to do exactly what the SAME PEOPLE are planning next.

It's ridiculous how we can't seem to get ONE $#@!ING HONEST PERSON in a position of influence in this country. And on the off-chance one slips through, they'll just be vote rigged out of office the next election any way. Pathetic what this country has turned into. Just pathetic.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-03-2018 at 01:56 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'd rather demand that the fraudsters at all levels GO TO PRISON LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO, instead of worrying about this machine or that voter or whatever. Never placing the blame, and therefore the heat and consequences, where it should be. It's almost like you're saying "oh well almost 20 years of rampant fraud is water under the bridge" and the solution is to do exactly what the SAME PEOPLE are planning next.
    I'd like to send quite a few people to prison, if I had my way voter fraud would carry the death penalty.

But if we do get a reformed voting system that will be a GOOD thing and it will increase our chances of ever possibly sending people to jail or making voter fraud carry the death penalty.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'd like to send quite a few people to prison, if I had my way voter fraud would carry the death penalty.

But if we do get a reformed voting system that will be a GOOD thing and it will increase our chances of ever possibly sending people to jail or making voter fraud carry the death penalty.
    Please sir, may I have another? We'll get it right this time, I'm certain.

Throw it in the woods. Carlin was right. This place is done for and was bought and sold long ago and now we're really seeing the fruits of those actions. Giant meteor 2020.

eta: Voters are having it waved in front of their faces that their votes don't matter one lick yet they don't do a damn thing about it. No storming the elections offices. No demands for accountability. Nothing but a few bleats (tweets) and back to the tax slave jobs the next day, to repeat the same scripted and rigged nonsense 2 to 4 years later. Meanwhile, the actual decent candidates get 2% because the media never even admits they exist yet people seem to think this is normal and ok, while the two corrupt and fully owned candidates in these races "battle" over the office that is plainly clear that NEITHER of them should occupy. Sad. Truly sad.
    Last edited by devil21; 12-03-2018 at 02:16 AM.

Please sir, may I have another? We'll get it right this time, I'm certain.

Throw it in the woods. Carlin was right. This place is done for and was bought and sold long ago and now we're really seeing the fruits of those actions. Giant meteor 2020.
    Pardon me while I try to make a difference in the world, you are welcome to sit around and spew doom and defeatism if you want but don't expect me to join you in allowing the powers that be to have their way without resistance.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pardon me while I try to make a difference in the world, you are welcome to sit around and spew doom and defeatism if you want but don't expect me to join you in allowing the powers that be to have their way without resistance.
    Says the $#@!ing TRUMP supporter? Get real shill boy. The public head of the snake is where the approval of the corruption sprouts from. As long as the top people are publicly corrupt and no one cares nothing on down will change. Stop endlessly pushing the obvious corrupt stooge sitting in the highest office in the land and then I might start to take anything you say seriously.

Says the $#@!ing TRUMP supporter? Get real shill boy. The public head of the snake is where the approval of the corruption sprouts from. As long as the top people are publicly corrupt and no one cares nothing on down will change. Stop endlessly pushing the obvious corrupt stooge sitting in the highest office in the land and then I might start to take anything you say seriously.
    Give me someone better to vote for in 2 years and I'll take you up on it, until then Trump is better than his enemies and better than any other president in living memory so I will continue to take what I can get from him.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Give me someone better to vote for in 2 years and I'll take you up on it, until then Trump is better than his enemies and better than any other president in living memory so I will continue to take what I can get from him.
    LOL still talking about voting....on a thread about vote fraud.....while the fraud is waved in everyone's faces. It doesn't get any more bizarre than that.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast