Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Daniel McAdams suspended from Twitter!!!

Here's the tweet that did him in. Note that he was responding to Jonathan Katz calling him a garbage human being

And here are the final tweets on his timeline: https://imgur.com/a/tJyEEye

Last edited by milgram; 08-08-2018 at 08:24 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder if I'll get a Twitter ban for posting the liberty report with Horton and Van Buren interview?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

"The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    No need for snark.

Facts are facts: if it's "free" on the internet, you are the product.

Which means when you sign up for it, you agree to everything about you being monitored, tracked, spindled, mutilated, sold, controlled or banned.

There are alternatives to Google, to Fedbook, to ScrewTube, to $#@!ter...all one has to do is use them.
    I always get snarky when people start beating their chest online, just a habit of mine.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I always get snarky when people start beating their chest online, just a habit of mine.
    Well, I try to avoid that, as I find it disagreeable as well.

I'm sorry my comments came off that way...but honestly, sometimes you just gotta say "I told you so".

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Twitter is attempting to control society: Kennedy

[\video=youtube;5jxH7k5z3ig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jxH7k5z3ig[/video]
    They should start looking at the way their employees are treated. If you don't allow yourself to be brainwashed into the leftist ideology - no hire for you. If you happened to be hired while a less restrictive policy still existed - no promotion.

Reinstated. Twitter says he's was suspended in error.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Reinstated. Twitter says he's was suspended in error.

Twitter has had a lot of “errors” lately...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

BTW, I am Suzanimal at Minds.com. Anarchyball is there.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Assuring one another that we're not the kooks....
    ^^ this ^^

Remind myself I'm not crazy and alone. Online support group therapy.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Cool, gotta look you up.
    "The Patriarch"

thanks, subscribed. $#@! a bunch of $#@!ter

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool, gotta look you up.
    Suzanimal@suzanimal

No posers or fake libertarians, please.

Suzanimal@suzanimal

No posers or fake libertarians, please.
    Lol, out of rep.
    "The Patriarch"

I registered as axiomata.

https://www.minds.com/register?referrer=axiomata

The tweet is still up indeed

Peter may never be back
    http://wemeantwell.com/
    Last edited by milgram; 08-10-2018 at 08:38 AM.

Peter Van Buren interviewed by Tucker Carlson @2:30

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    The thinning begins . . .

---------------

They recanted (?) McDaniels deleted in "error" - *sigh*(didn't want a revolution, eh ?)
    Last edited by Jan2017; 08-14-2018 at 09:50 AM.

I’ve noticed some of the news sites I’ve always visited and kept a constant stream of Liberty themed comments present have been shutting down their comment sections. For outreach on the Internet I think keeping a wide berth of subtle reminders of Liberty is far more effective than some of the things that people on social media do. Using Kokesh for example, you either like him or not. He may have a ton of followers but how many people is he converting?

Yet the people who get unexpectedly hit with a bit of truth from a perspective they haven’t considered while browsing something that they may not be already entertaining strong feelings on may be more ripe for the picking.

The purge is wider than a couple of good people on Facebook and Twitter. I could never keep a twitter account. I joined up, for verified or whatever, posted positive response to something during a Ron Paul debate and was instantly banned. It’s crazy.
    No - No - No - No

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And it continues. Alex Jones arbitrarily suspended for a week.

The Atlantic Council Facebook purge continues as well. Yesterday they deleted the page of leftist news channel TeleSUR.

Cynthia McKinney

Should we just have the NSA manage the data and skip the middle men?

According to a top-secret accounting dated Jan. 9, 2013, the NSA’s acquisitions directorate sends millions of records every day from internal Yahoo and Google networks to data warehouses at the agency’s headquarters at Fort Meade, Md. In the preceding 30 days, the report said, field collectors had processed and sent back 181,280,466 new records — including “metadata,” which would indicate who sent or received e-mails and when, as well as content such as text, audio and video.
    The NSA’s principal tool to exploit the data links is a project called MUSCULAR, operated jointly with the agency’s British counterpart, the Government Communications Headquarters . From undisclosed interception points, the NSA and the GCHQ are copying entire data flows across fiber-optic cables that carry information among the data centers of the Silicon Valley giants.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Great example by Greenwald at the 11:15 mark. Twitter and Facebook have become analogous to the telephone network (or email as another example).

The video was only worth watching for Greenwald. It’s fairly obvious that the other two people from The Intercept would be lost without him. They would revert right back to standard leftist sheep if he wasn’t there, as they were before he started speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by milgram View Post
    The Atlantic Council Facebook purge continues as well.
    Cynthia McKinney

Looks like administrative harassment.

The pattern of the latest bans should be clear. The anti-war movement is being targeted. Blatant Big Brother MIC state at work.

Ron Paul: We Need Alternatives to Social Media Companies that Are Silencing Dissent
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...ncing-dissent/
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Admittedly yes...
    Give him his due!
    He deserves it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234