Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COVID is a Schism, A Religious Fracture

Former Vice President Joe Biden has stated that we’re likely to have a “dark winter” with COVID-19.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dark_Winter
    Operation Dark Winter was the code name for a senior-level bio-terrorist attack simulation conducted on June 22–23, 2001. It was designed to carry out a mock version of a covert and widespread smallpox attack on the United States.
    This is all to push out a "Vaccine".. Worldwide.

A Life altering Vaccine.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    To be aware of their propaganda is NOT the same

as to be aware of the medical facts

Again a strawman. Whether it's a hoax or legitimate aside, the fact that all countries are doing this in an organized fashion is proof positive this has nothing to do with our election. The only thing this circus sideshow is accomplishing is getting all Americans to fight amongst ourselves instead of the local authoritarians that are shutting down main st USA.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe the virus is real but the reaction to it is completely overblown. Leftists on the other hand want to make it sound like this virus is worse than cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, and syphilis combined.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    Can you show me the research paper that shows where they've isolated the virus? Also, if this is all about America's election, why is the mania world wide? Why are they taking aim at the worlds systems? All to take down Trump? The same Trump who authorized the FEMA takeover of our country? The Trump that authorized Operation Warp Speed? (which by the way, the commanding general in charge of WS has said flat out all Americans will be vaxxed in 24 hrs)
    I didn't mention anything about isolating the virus, I don't know what you're referencing?

And one theory that I've heard is that China didn't necessarily intend for it to go worldwide. Shutting down travel into Wuhan but leaving travel out of it open while contending with it could have been a way to target any country, or the world for all we know. Keep in mind, this is China who has openly said they want the U.S. to submit to their rise as the global superpower, in so many words.

For the record, you need to keep in mind these are just my opinions based upon what I've been absorbing through various sources. I'm not stating anything as fact, so tap the brakes a little, eh?

For the record I believe as Danda above does. Covid is not a virus, it's radiation poisoning from EMR combined with Immune Enhancement Syndrome in those that take yearly flu shots.
    Show me the research paper...
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

The problem is that

1) even the liberal media agree that they are lying like a rug

2) they are using their data to restrain our Liberty which will get worse if Biden gets elected

You're missing the point. If I had unlimited resources and was able to do my own independent research, and found out that the data provided is 100% accurate (which I am not claiming it is) would still point out that the narrative is false. Because the narrative is false with the data they provide, I don't have to do any further investigation on my own to try and further disprove it. Believing the narrative is similar to believing in the tooth fairy because the evidence isn't there. The narrative provided requires to have complete blind faith in the state. It's not the data that's allowing your rights to be taken away, but pure worship of the state, and others not willing to stand up. No alternative theory is required.
    Last edited by Matt4Liberty; 12-02-2020 at 09:07 PM.

Again a strawman. Whether it's a hoax or legitimate aside, the fact that all countries are doing this in an organized fashion is proof positive this has nothing to do with our election. The only thing this circus sideshow is accomplishing is getting all Americans to fight amongst ourselves instead of the local authoritarians that are shutting down main st USA.
    Exactly. It just allows them to label you a denier, and then allow them to completely ignore your argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I didn't mention anything about isolating the virus, I don't know what you're referencing?

And one theory that I've heard is that China didn't necessarily intend for it to go worldwide. Shutting down travel into Wuhan but leaving travel out of it open while contending with it could have been a way to target any country, or the world for all we know. Keep in mind, this is China who has openly said they want the U.S. to submit to their rise as the global superpower, in so many words.

For the record, you need to keep in mind these are just my opinions based upon what I've been absorbing through various sources. I'm not stating anything as fact, so tap the brakes a little, eh?

Isolating a virus is the process by which a scientist known as virologist identifies a virus , by its characteristics

Once identified scientists can create tests using viral fragments to detect is presence.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post

You said it was real, and it was released to hurt Trump and the USA. I asked where the research paper was that showed the virus being isolated and verified, proving it actually existed. Then, to your second claim, I asked what your response was to Trump being the one who enacted Operation Warpspeed, and also declared the national emergency this spring handing the state over to FEMA for 6 months. So, what's the proof it's real, and if it's to take down Trump, why is he speeding it along?
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

I have no idea whether the "phenomenon" is worldwide.

I have no idea whether the Australians, the Germans, et al, are terrorizing their citizens using covid19 as a pretext .

Wouldn't surprise me in the least , read the Libertarian Manifesto.

It is worldwide. The Australians are in a full blown prison camp, along with the Germans and Brits. Their riots right now make anything happening here look weak by comparison. This goes way beyond Orange Man Bad. The information and videos are as easy to find as the stuff you are finding.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    It is worldwide. The Australians are in a full blown prison camp, along with the Germans and Brits. Their riots right now make anything happening here look weak by comparison. This goes way beyond Orange Man Bad. The information and videos are as easy to find as the stuff you are finding.
    And the Lies and Bull$#@! are world Wide..
    It is destroying economies ..
    All to push out a "Vaccine" that NO One Needs.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Here we go again

Let me remind the naive, gullible. sheeple & the ignoramuses axis that there are vast differences between

Definition of propaganda

2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
    3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause also : a public action having such an effect

Definition of fact

1a : something that has actual existence space exploration is now a fact
    b : an actual occurrence prove the fact of damage
    2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality These are the hard facts of the case.
    3 : the quality of being actual : actuality a question of fact hinges on evidence

It has been reported that the Spanish Flu was a viral pathogen

but now scientists are finding out the the Spanish Flu was actually TUBERCULOSIS

“Now a researcher in demography at the University of California, Berkeley, has evidence that undetected tuberculosis, or TB, actually may have caused much of the mortality in 1918,” the university’s news media said. That researcher is Andrew Noymer, an associate professor of public health. In his landmark 2000 review and 2011 statistical papers, he outlined many uncanny links between the 1918 flu and TB in the US:

SO UNTIL SCIENTISTS ---------->NOT NOT NOT POLITICIANS <------------

confirm that in those jurisdictions covid19 is in fact infecting Australians everything that is being said is propaganda being used by government bureaucrats to satisfy their own agenda

Italy has been struggling with tuberculosis infections since 2018 - - scientists are finding out that TB and not covid 19 is the culprit

So STOP spreading disinformation.

Last edited by Contumacious; 12-03-2020 at 10:22 AM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And the Lies and Bull$#@! are world Wide..
    It is destroying economies ..
    All to push out a "Vaccine" that NO One Needs.
    Fully agree that we are in The Great Reset. This is the largest wealth transfer in our lifetimes.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Here we go again

Let me remind the naive, gullible. sheeple & the ignoramuses axis that there are vast differences between

Definition of propaganda

2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person
    3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause also : a public action having such an effect

Definition of fact

1a : something that has actual existence space exploration is now a fact
    b : an actual occurrence prove the fact of damage
    2 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality These are the hard facts of the case.
    3 : the quality of being actual : actuality a question of fact hinges on evidence

It has been reported that the Spanish Flu was a viral pathogen

but now scientists are finding out the the Spanish Flu was actually TUBERCULOSIS

“Now a researcher in demography at the University of California, Berkeley, has evidence that undetected tuberculosis, or TB, actually may have caused much of the mortality in 1918,” the university’s news media said. That researcher is Andrew Noymer, an associate professor of public health. In his landmark 2000 review and 2011 statistical papers, he outlined many uncanny links between the 1918 flu and TB in the US:

SO UNTIL SCIENTISTS ---------->NOT NOT NOT POLITICIANS <------------

confirm that in those jurisdictions covid19 is in fact infecting Australians everything that is being said is propaganda being used by government bureaucrats to satisfy their own agenda

Italy has been struggling with tuberculosis infections since 2018 - - scientists are finding out that TB and not covid 19 is the culprit

So STOP spread disinformation.

I am not sure that what you are going on about has anything to do with what I originally said. I will just respond to your response by saying that I admire your ability to be so $#@!ing smart that you couldn't possibly eat a spoon full of bull$#@! while thinking you have it all figured out.

The "elites" have been telling us the plan for years. Check out The Great Reset sometime.

Exactly- should seem pretty obvious to anyone with 1/2 a brain cell.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I believe the virus is real but the reaction to it is completely overblown. Leftists on the other hand want to make it sound like this virus is worse than cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, and syphilis combined.
    Even the CDC has admitted they haven't actually "found" the virus.
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12