Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop watching Fox.. Watch OANN. One Network!

Stop watching Fox.. Watch OANN. One Network!

Keep in mind all medias are propaganda machines.

but at least with OANN you get the other side of the coin. Fox deserves to die.

I found OANN thx a member here. Thx to him.

So try www.oann.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The other side of what coin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The FAKE NEWS MEDIA aka THE SEE BS NETWORK aka THE DEMOCRATS' PRAVDA

Last edited by Contumacious; 11-17-2020 at 11:45 AM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

the pravda from Fox/CNN all that propaganda.

you know.. those news sources that proclaimed Joe Biden President Elect illegally... going straight against the Insurrection Act.

With powerful Trump/MAGA movement 'wrecking' ball now swinging toward Fauxnews, hard to imagine how this neecons poodles (Hannity, Levin, 'Lyin Ted', Dennis Prager, TPUSA etc) propaganda machine survives. Feel tad bit sorry about Tucker C though, he has improved a lot in recent years since his CNN days romance with Bush wing.

ETA:
    Foxnews' Tucker Carlson: This Show Is Not Going Anywhere

Newsmax is also a good source for right-side news. For print media aggregate try ussanews.com and whatfinger.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    the pravda from Fox/CNN all that propaganda.
    What is the other side of the coin from left propaganda? Right propaganda?

I, frankly, don't trust OANN because it seems to me that they are more focused on telling people the things that they want to hear than actually reporting anything. Doesn't seem to be a particularly good option.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

it seems to me that they are more focused on telling people the things that they want to hear than actually reporting anything.
    You just described the MSM.

Currently Covering Up a Stolen Election rather than investigate it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I never even watched Fox News in the first place.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Probably the coin that shills for Establishment political cronies, corporatists and the military industrial complex. That's just off the top of my head.
    I listen to RT not because I like Russia, but because you're never going to hear what the US is doing in Eastern Europe and who NATO is $#@!ting on if you listen to just the BBC.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You just described the MSM.
    I agree! That's why I'm saying that it is the other side of the same coin.

Hence this part of my post:
    What is the other side of the coin from left propaganda? Right propaganda?
    Pinochet is the model

Hence this part of my post:
    No,,they are not Censoring the News.
    just reporting what is Censored elsewhere.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I see them reporting stories that ARE NOT covered elsewhere..

Where is the MSM investigative Reporting in the Election Fraud?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Will you accept stories that don't share your point of view, or does it only count as investigative reporting if it tells you what you want to hear, that fraud occurred?
    Pinochet is the model

Will you accept stories that don't share your point of view, or does it only count as investigative reporting if it tells you what you want to hear, that fraud occurred?
    I sure don't like them telling me it didn't when it did..
    https://blog.libertasbella.com/unite..._56Wlcid3iMVBs
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...-registration/
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Investigative journalism or not investigative journalism?

Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see them reporting stories that ARE NOT covered elsewhere..

If Facebook, Twitter and the MSM censor it, did it actually occur?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Doubleplusgood rightthink
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Americans have a duty a responsibility to defend the Constitution , Individual Liberty and Capitalism and NOT the platforms of the individual parties.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Investigative journalism or not investigative journalism?
    Pull up a video of the 170 yr old..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I downloaded Newsmax on a Roku box. They talk a lot about the fraud that is going on with the voting and the legal challenges. It is tolerable.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Will you accept stories that don't share your point of view, or does it only count as investigative reporting if it tells you what you want to hear, that (a) fraud did not occur and (b) that Dominion Voting System does not allow tabulators to manipulate the ballots
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

I watch only Ron Paul Libety Report,Cotto-Gottfried,The McLaughlin,Dave Smith & Tom Woods.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People like you watch Leftist Propaganda like the Young Turks & CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Keep in mind all medias are propaganda machines.

but at least with OANN you get the other side of the coin. Fox deserves to die.

I found OANN thx a member here. Thx to him.

So try www.oann.com
    I only watch Tucker and even though I don't agree with him 100% of the time. Tucker and Laura are good. Laura is more of a partisan than I would like but she is better than 90% of the talking heads out there

I stopped watching FOX and all cable in 2008 when it was obvious they blacked out Ron Paul. Newsmax/OANN is a good alternative for now. I get most of news from a collage of independent journalists and blogs. Not a good idea to get it from one source. As far as the legacy media they are corporate whores that want to poison peoples minds with false info, or half truths unless it benefits the globalist narrative.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Americans have a duty a responsibility to defend the Constitution , Individual Liberty and Capitalism and NOT the platforms of the individual parties.
    Good thing, because the Republican party doesn't have a platform. That sure would be confusing, wouldn't it?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    People like you watch Leftist Propaganda like the Young Turks & CNN.
    Okay.
    Pinochet is the model

Here's a better idea:

Blow up your TV, throw away your paper
    Go to the country, build you a home
    Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
    Try and find Jesus on your own
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast