Thread: Infowars the movie...coming to a theatre near you....

Infowars the movie...coming to a theatre near you....

Just saw this movie trailer. Looks like a less well put together version of Grey State. AmeriGEDDON! Say it with your best Alex Jones gravely voice. AmeriGEDDON! Seriously, 23 seconds in you see the set of Infowars.

http://amerigeddonthemovie.com/?gcli...FdgXgQodOU8G5g
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A theatre near me??

The closest one is over 5 hours away..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The internet is always 0 minutes away! Hope for a digital distribution...

---

Grey State, the real one, where the real director and his family was murdered, that never got finished, did it?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

---

Grey State, the real one, where the real director and his family was murdered, that never got finished, did it?
    Nope. Grey State looked ominous and scary. This looks amaturish and campy. The vilians look cartoonish like from a bad Superman movie. "Hello Mr. President. Now is the time." May this film wake people up? Possibly. But only to the point of having a good belly laugh.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    ... belly laugh.
    Not a good funny one. Might not be bad/campy enough to laugh at it either.

Movie is low budget (but kinda OK for the buck?)

A friggn' disaster of a disaster SHTF theme topic?

If AC power goes down, everyone is cooked; some right away, most in a couple weeks,
    some last ones might last a few months later. Only a few have the skills to
    be far enough away and well supplied to make it in the long run. Even the
    "continuation of gubermint" types would be looking for slaves and food when
    they emerge from their bunkers. Only a minor, localized disaster would be
    survivable if prepared. Problem I see would be zombies causing even more
    death and damage than the original event had caused/initiated.

WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE TOO CLOSE TOGETHER RIGHT HERE - no food / water

I'm inclined to avoid this one unless there are some glowing reviews that
    suck me in.

Got screens! One is short walking distance away
    and two more really nice ones are ~9 minutes away by car.
    $5 Tuesday and a good flick are winners for me if power stays on...

Trump that! lol

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post

If AC power goes down,
    Only one talking cyber-war is McAfee. And his estimate of a 10% population survival is not far off. About what was predicted for a national EMP shutdown at the war college.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

---

Yeah, "suicide"...

http://www.startribune.com/apple-val...ild/288947081/

If only the rest of the populace was as alert as your typical infowars supporter.... BTW if mainstream news is considered legitimate by the size of the audience, maybe we should start calling infowars the msm and msnbc alternative media?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    If only the rest of the populace was as alert as your typical infowars supporter.... BTW if mainstream news is considered legitimate by the size of the audience, maybe we should start calling infowars the msm and msnbc alternative media?
    Isnt it currently only about 6% of the population viewing MSM as highly credible (read: gullible)?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Just saw this movie trailer. Looks like a less well put together version of Grey State. AmeriGEDDON! Say it with your best Alex Jones gravely voice. AmeriGEDDON! Seriously, 23 seconds in you see the set of Infowars.

http://amerigeddonthemovie.com/?gcli...FdgXgQodOU8G5g
    This isn't an infowars movie. It may suit you though, Alex has a part in it, and he plays the part of a scumbag politician.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

OK, if only to see AJ play a scumbag politician, it's worth $5 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    OK, if only to see AJ play a scumbag politician, it's worth $5 to me.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M0TNFJ6

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    This isn't an infowars movie. It may suit you though, Alex has a part in it, and he plays the part of a scumbag politician.
    So he's playing himself?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    So he's playing himself?
    That response deserves an
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner