Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The BS around that crash in NY is piling up so fast you need wings to stay on top

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Well, there is some truth to the fact that the FBI only got involved because they were immigrants. The war on terror is fought against mainly people in ME/NA and as such they need to use people from those areas as informants.
    No 'war on terra', then less refugees, less immigration, less excuses/reasons for the expanding police-surveillance state.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I hadn’t heard about the FBI informant connection before, but it struck me as strange that every time I heard a report about this story, the report emphasized the technicalities of the drivers license, almost to say that state licensing would have prevented this tragedy.
    The obvious solution is to jail people who do not have licenses.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    There is some question about the owner of the limo service being a crook, fraudster and whatnot. That is what the Danke's and AFs of this world are latching onto to somehow tie this tragedy to immigration(or as they try to guise it, diversity). I generally do not agree with you on strategy and some policies but with the many interactions I have had with you, I think you are more reasonable than the whole lot of the other anti immigrant crowd.

I am saddened by this tragedy and pray for the families of all involved. Immigrant involvement or not, my feeling about it would be just the same.
    Enabling the police state, dodging murder charges, running a dirtball ID scam, putting manifestly unsafe vehicles on the road which ended up killing 20 people.

Nothing good came from importing these Pak dirtballs.

$#@! them and they can get the $#@! out of my country while they are at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Enabling the police state, dodging murder charges, running a dirtball ID scam, putting manifestly unsafe vehicles on the road which ended up killing 20 people.

A high school acquaintance of mine was deported last year. Deportation order was under Obama not Trump. Wasn't really a dirtbag but was caught dealing heroin

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Look on the bright side... if this had happened in Pakiland, there would have been another 30 people on top of the limo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12