Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RPF member CCTelander needs some positive thoughts/prayers/positivity

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sending more positive vibes to you and your family.

Thanks. We can definitely use all of those we can get.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Sorry I haven't been around here much lately. There have been a lot of things going on in real life over the last few weeks that have kept me very busy and distracted.

As far as an update goes, there isn't really any new news. We had consultations with all her various doctors. They don't seem to communicate very well between them but once we gotveveryone on the same page things are basically where they stood as of the last update. The only new thing at this point isvthatvwe did confirm with her radiologist that Patty can have sterotacticvradiation treatments again if needed. Also, they moved the date up on her next brain scan to make dure that if anything returns we catch it early enough. Her next scan is later this week, so we should have more info then.

Aside from that, my dad just got out of the hospital from a a UTI that almost went septic, my youngest son had surgery for bladder cancer and my own deteriorating health issues have all been keeping me more busy than I want to be.

I'll update on Patty's situation when we know more later this week.

Thanks again to all.
    Yeah, it does sound like you have your hands full, no doubt.

Certainly glad nothing is worse with Patty though.

Keep in touch and update when you can, no pressure of course, just concerned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, it does sound like you have your hands full, no doubt.

Certainly glad nothing is worse with Patty though.

Keep in touch and update when you can, no pressure of course, just concerned.

Thanks, brother. It's been a roller coaster lately for sure.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Thanks, brother. It's been a roller coaster lately for sure.
    Any updates?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Wow, thanks! PM me I guess?

I PM'd ya but no response. Anyway, are you using it? Yes or No. If not, I have a friend whose mother is deteriorating fast, but wants to stay in her home and could use it. Let me know.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I PM'd ya but no response. Anyway, are you using it? Yes or No. If not, I have a friend whose mother is deteriorating fast, but wants to stay in her home and could use it. Let me know.

Check your PM inbox. Thx
    Chris

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456