Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BuddyRey has left us

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's highly unfortunate. I feel for him and his family
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

His life was too short for us, but his memory will forever remain in many of our lives. May his memory be eternal and may he rest in the bosom of the Lord tonight.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    "His Name is Barrett Reynolds."
    His full name is Philip Barrett Reynolds, but we have always called him Barrett. His father's name is Philip Reynolds also, so to avoid confusion... he goes by Barrett.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    His full name is Philip Barrett Reynolds, but we have always called him Barrett. His father's name is Philip Reynolds also, so to avoid confusion... he goes by Barrett.
    Same as my brother, who goes by his middle name b/c his first name was the same as our dad.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Dianne-did Phillip have any favorite charities that we can donate to in his name and memory?
    Other than Ron Paul, leaning towards Rand donations ... no. He did want to be buried under a jacaranda tree which we couldn't accomodate with such short notice, so maybe nice to plant one in your yard in his memory. I'm going to see what I have to do to get some seeds planted on his grave. http://homeguides.sfgate.com/old-jac...oom-81378.html

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

omg! i knew him on here for years. i am sorry to hear this.

They gave him some type of drug to make his blood really thick to reduce excessive bleeding during the surgery. Once he received the anesthesia his heart stopped and for some reason they couldn't get enough oxygen through his veins. I am thinking it is because the thickened blood wasn't allowing the oxygen to flow properly.
    Not the time or place to comment on this...

Other than Ron Paul, leaning towards Rand donations ... no. He did want to be buried under a jacaranda tree which we couldn't accomodate with such short notice, so maybe nice to plant one in your yard in his memory. I'm going to see what I have to do to get some seeds planted on his grave. http://homeguides.sfgate.com/old-jac...oom-81378.html
    Will they grow here? I think they are somewhat tropical. Perhaps an artificial miniature? Or a potted sapling?

I wouldn't even begin to guess where one could locate such a thing though. Maybe a nursery?
    Last edited by navy-vet; 06-14-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    I wouldn't even begin to guess where one could locate such a thing though. Maybe a nursery?
    Lowes sells them.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_26084-11442-...ductId=3627826

Won't grow by me, but maybe those of you that are farther south.

So sad to hear. May he RIP...Prayers for his family. So young.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Lowes sells them.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_26084-11442-...ductId=3627826

Won't grow by me, but maybe those of you that are farther south.
    From a quick search Jacaranda trees grow in zones 9-11. Mint Hill N.C. would be a zone 7. So, unfortunately, not very condusive.

I see why he was partial to that, it sure is incredibly beautiful and has a most interesting symmetry. Wonder if it has a pleasing aroma, like lavender or jasmine.

Rest in peace, BuddyRey, you will be missed.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

Sent $100 to Institute for Justice, in his name.

http://ij.org/

I find I barely have the heart to post right now. This has affected me intensely. It is still affecting me.

Sent $100 to Institute for Justice, in his name.

http://ij.org/
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I find I barely have the heart to post right now. This has affected me intensely. It is still affecting me.
    Mrs AF and I feel the same way.

Mrs AF and I feel the same way.
    +1 IDK about y'all, but I still cry when I visit this thread. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I do. He was such a great, peaceful man.
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

I cant say that I knew him very well at all, but I will miss his posts here. Just his avatar always made me crack up. Nick Cage from "Vampire's Kiss"

Condolences and sympathy to his surviving family and friends. 31 is far too young to go.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to BuddyRey

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Yes.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

From a small makeshift memorial/prayer flame I made in loving memory of Buddy/Phil:

Also sang a number of traditional hymns and chants and read some prayers. Memory eternal Phillip/Buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I am sorry to hear this. Bright, articulate, compassionate, loving, and a believer in liberty/freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    I am sorry to hear this. Bright, articulate, compassionate, loving, and a believer in liberty/freedom.
    Ditto

RIP and Condolences to the bereaved.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

He's probably now in a much better place, beyond church and state.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast