Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Bannon: Hamiltonian Nationalist

Steve Bannon: Hamiltonian Nationalist

The rise of Steve Bannon and Breitbart has shaken the Globalist Political-Establishment like never before. A group of nationalists, by turning the National Security State against the globalists, are using Donald Trump as a vassal to secure power. Breitbart and Steve Bannon are returning the Republican Party to it's original roots. It might be news for those from RPF but the Republican Party did not begin with Robert Taft, it began with Abraham Lincoln, the Hamiltonian protege of Henry Clay. Bannon is crafting a policy designed by Hamiltonian, and to a lesser extent Jacksonian, Nationalists. Breitbart has made this known in multiple exposes, available in the links below:

Hamilton vs. Jackson: A Hamiltonian Looks at the Strengths–and the Weaknesses–of Jacksonianism: http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ton-v-jackson/

Jackson vs. Hamilton: From Centralization to Jacksonianism–A Response to Hamilton: http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...jacksonianism/

Trump the Hamiltonian: 8 Words that Tell You Donald Trump Is Serious About American Jobs and Manufacturing: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...trump-serious/

Trump, like Lincoln and Hamilton, will, in all likelihood, promote The American System like any "good" Republican. For those that do not remember, the American System consists of three parts:

1. The National Bank - Look for Trump to Nationalize or Pseudo-Nationalize the Fed. He might (1% chance) arrest the bankers but look for the printing press to continue. http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-independence/
    2. International Improvements - Trump is already looking into a Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Plan. http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...an-revolution/
    3. Protective Tariffs - To protect American Workers. http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...rican-workers/

These developments, even from the perspective of a Jeffersonian Individualist, are entirely good news for the United States and mankind in general. I will happily support Hamiltonian Nationalists now, and fight them tooth and nail in the future, understanding the demonic and inhuman future that awaites mankind if Wilsonian Globalists keep power during the coming economic crisis. The Trumpian Revolution that is taking place before our eyes is not the friend of Jeffersonian Individualists or Localists but it is also not our enemy at the present time. Allow the Nationalists and Globalists to fight this historic battle. Do not drain the Nationalists of their strength before they can cast the Globalists to the dust bin of history. Remember:

Globalism < Nationalism < Localism < Individualism

At this time, the Liberty Movement needs to both increase it's presence in the Republican Party but I also believe there is an historic opening for a pro-civil liberties, anti-war, pro-homesteading, pro-organic, pro-local, pro-secession, anti-fed, anti-wall street, anti-war on drugs Liberty Movement within the currently destroyed Democratic Party that could possibly return the party to it's Jeffersonian roots, sans slavery. How happy I will be to fight the Nationalists, from within and from without, but one step at a time.

Read more about our new Hamiltonian Rasputin: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ovement-948747

For Liberty,

Gumba
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 11-19-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Added Hollywood Reporter Link
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hamiltonian, yes. Advancing liberty, no. (I'm glad to be proven wrong).

Overthinking 101.

The idea of the Democratic party becoming a bastion of liberty is romantic. But c'mon.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    Hamiltonian, yes. Advancing liberty, no. (I'm glad to be proven wrong).

Overthinking 101.

The idea of the Democratic party becoming a bastion of liberty is romantic. But c'mon.
    Not a bastion of liberty but a countervailing force to prevent the authoritarians from monopolizing either party. Now is a great opportunity for liberty-minded Americans in deep blue states to campaign for state and local democratic office on a fiery, populist, liberty-minded alternative to the establishment. We know how the establishment took power. Then, as long as the system stands, we know how to recapture it. Infiltrate both parties like the establishment. Use their own game against them and watch them squirm.

And btw. I'm a history teacher, it's literally my job to overthink everything. One thing I know for sure, anything that disrupts the globalist march toward world government is a victory. Understand your enemies but don't stop them when they fight each other. Support the weaker enemy until the time is right. Before then, keep stacking.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    Not a bastion of liberty but a countervailing force to prevent the authoritarians from monopolizing either party. Now is a great opportunity for liberty-minded Americans in deep blue states to campaign for state and local democratic office on a fiery, populist, liberty-minded alternative to the establishment. We know how the establishment took power. Then, as long as the system stands, we know how to recapture it. Infiltrate both parties like the establishment. Use their own game against them and watch them squirm.

And btw. I'm a history teacher, it's literally my job to overthink everything. One thing I know for sure, anything that disrupts the globalist march toward world government is a victory. Understand your enemies but don't stop them when they fight each other. Support the weaker enemy until the time is right. Before then, keep stacking.
    A stopgap measure before we are sucked into the abyss.
    Last edited by AuH20; 11-19-2016 at 05:52 PM.

I'm giving this a plus rep because even though I don't share the optimism at least he makes some good points. It would help if I really believed Trump is going to do what he has claimed and he really is opposed to the globalists. I'll sit back and watch them beat the $#@! out of themselves gladly.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'm giving this a plus rep because even though I don't share the optimism at least he makes some good points. It would help if I really believed Trump is going to do what he has claimed and he really is opposed to the globalists. I'll sit back and watch them beat the $#@! out of themselves gladly.
    Thank you. I don't always post here, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

A lot of Dos Equis.
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 11-19-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Thank you. I don't always post here, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis.

A lot of Dos Equis.
    It take's whiskey for me.

A lot of whiskey.
    "The Patriarch"

[...] prevent the authoritarians from monopolizing either party. [...]
    Ooops! Too late ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Deep State is Skeerd. Bannon is Pale Rider Comin' to Destroy Them.

ZEROHEDGE: Fear And Loathing Inside The Deep State

(Article is excellent, (do not miss it... the perfect companion to the OP)
    poses ongoing scrambling of geo-political, media and spook intrigues; comments worth reading too. )
    Last edited by goldenequity; 11-20-2016 at 08:50 AM.

All I got to say is....Bannon said...."We're going to take 1 trillion dollars, throw it against the wall and see if it sticks."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    All I got to say is....Bannon said...."We're going to take 1 trillion dollars, throw it against the wall and see if it sticks."
    ... meaning: 'Moar Big Gov.'
    I get it.
    my opinion?
    You need more than a brake pedal.
    You're going to need a steering wheel... the shifter... and ALL your wits instincts and reaction time...
    to take control of this suicidal locomotive.
    Let's see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

All part of the "god emperor's" master plan to smash the establishment. 4D chess man.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    Deep State is Skeerd. Bannon is Pale Rider Comin' to Destroy Them.

ZEROHEDGE: Fear And Loathing Inside The Deep State

(Article is excellent, (do not miss it... the perfect companion to the OP)
    poses ongoing scrambling of geo-political, media and spook intrigues; comments worth reading too. )
    "Bannon now has Trump’s full backing to destroy the UniParty, defeat the Globalists, banish the warmongers of the MIC and help the legal prosecution of the corrupt. This is the Revolution to end the domestic Tyranny and the global Hegemon."

Understood from a Hamiltonian Nationalist perspective, the rise of Trump & Bannon might mean the end of international tyranny but I doubt domestic tyranny will ever be ended by a full-blown nationalist like Bannon. Though, I agree with Dr. Paul and Dr. Rothbard that ending the (Globlaist) Empire is a huge victory and major first step toward securing and promoting liberty: https://www.antiwar.com/orig/rothbard_on_war.html

I'll take it.

Posted this thread a few months ago...

The rise of Steve Bannon and Breitbart has shaken the Globalist Political-Establishment like never before. A group of nationalists, by turning the National Security State against the globalists, are using Donald Trump as a vassal to secure power. Breitbart and Steve Bannon are returning the Republican Party to it's original roots. It might be news for those from RPF but the Republican Party did not begin with Robert Taft, it began with Abraham Lincoln, the Hamiltonian protege of Henry Clay. Bannon is crafting a policy designed by Hamiltonian, and to a lesser extent Jacksonian, Nationalists. Breitbart has made this known in multiple exposes, available in the links below:

Hamilton vs. Jackson: A Hamiltonian Looks at the Strengths–and the Weaknesses–of Jacksonianism: http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ton-v-jackson/

Jackson vs. Hamilton: From Centralization to Jacksonianism–A Response to Hamilton: http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...jacksonianism/

Trump the Hamiltonian: 8 Words that Tell You Donald Trump Is Serious About American Jobs and Manufacturing: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...trump-serious/

Trump, like Lincoln and Hamilton, will, in all likelihood, promote The American System like any "good" Republican. For those that do not remember, the American System consists of three parts:

1. The National Bank - Look for Trump to Nationalize or Pseudo-Nationalize the Fed. He might (1% chance) arrest the bankers but look for the printing press to continue. http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-independence/
    2. International Improvements - Trump is already looking into a Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Plan. http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...an-revolution/
    3. Protective Tariffs - To protect American Workers. http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/...rican-workers/

These developments, even from the perspective of a Jeffersonian Individualist, are entirely good news for the United States and mankind in general. I will happily support Hamiltonian Nationalists now, and fight them tooth and nail in the future, understanding the demonic and inhuman future that awaites mankind if Wilsonian Globalists keep power during the coming economic crisis. The Trumpian Revolution that is taking place before our eyes is not the friend of Jeffersonian Individualists or Localists but it is also not our enemy at the present time. Allow the Nationalists and Globalists to fight this historic battle. Do not drain the Nationalists of their strength before they can cast the Globalists to the dust bin of history. Remember:

Globalism < Nationalism < Localism < Individualism

At this time, the Liberty Movement needs to both increase it's presence in the Republican Party but I also believe there is an historic opening for a pro-civil liberties, anti-war, pro-homesteading, pro-organic, pro-local, pro-secession, anti-fed, anti-wall street, anti-war on drugs Liberty Movement within the currently destroyed Democratic Party that could possibly return the party to it's Jeffersonian roots, sans slavery. How happy I will be to fight the Nationalists, from within and from without, but one step at a time.

Read more about our new Hamiltonian Rasputin: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ovement-948747

For Liberty,

Gumba
    Hamilton was indeed a globalist, acted as a "nationalist", and was the FF that was most in favor of an world empire.
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Posted this thread a few months ago...
    This seems more likely than your contention in the other thread.

I'll leave it to others to condemn Hamilton properly. Hamiltonianism is an old topic on this board and one that Ron Paul himself addressed many times.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Hamilton was indeed a globalist, acted as a "nationalist", and was the FF that was most in favor of an world empire.
    There is a case to be made that Hamilton was a closet globalist, I think Hamilton's Curse by DiLorenzo https://www.amazon.com/Hamiltons-Cur...lton%27s+curse is a great read on this topic. Beyond that, my point is that the belief in Hamilton's writings, like Jefferson's, are what make someone a Hamiltonian or Jeffersonian. I'm a Jeffersonian yet i don't support everything Jefferson did in his life (i.e. slavery). You can be a Hamiltonian without agreeing with Hamilton's covert support for globalism. Steve Bannon is a Hamiltonian Nationalist from this perspective, imo.
    Last edited by Gumba of Liberty; 02-13-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Don't have time to answer this fully- I'll get back on that.

That said- thanks for being reasonable in disagreement- very refreshing.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Don't have time to answer this fully- I'll get back on that.

That said- thanks for being reasonable in disagreement- very refreshing.
    Same to you, good Sir!

I stand by my assertion in November. The Hamiltonian Nationalists are retaking the Republican Party. Even as a Jeffersonian Individualist, I believe this to be a positive step in the right direction. What say you?

Yes, the GOP under Trump is returning to its fascistic roots.

The party's brief 20th century flirtation with liberalism (largely imaginary anyway) is over.

Goodbye Goldwater, welcome back Teddy.

Here's hoping the trend can be reversed, with a good electoral trashing for Trump, but we'll see...

I stand by my assertion in November. The Hamiltonian Nationalists are retaking the Republican Party. Even as a Jeffersonian Individualist, I believe this to be a positive step in the right direction. What say you?
    Any lighter shade of grey is a good change, now we just need to keep the momentum going farther than they intend.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yes, the GOP under Trump is returning to its fascistic roots.

The party's brief 20th century flirtation with liberalism (largely imaginary anyway) is over.

Goodbye Goldwater, welcome back Teddy.

Here's hoping the trend can be reversed, with a good electoral trashing for Trump, but we'll see...
    A "good electoral trashing" meaning more Roy Moore's or more Nancy Pelosi's?

If you think the Democrats are going to take Congress in a wave similar to the Republicans in 2010, you are sadly (happily) mistaken. The Democratic Party is coastal, out of cash, without ideas and without leaders.

How sweet it is.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

At this time, the Liberty Movement needs to both increase it's presence in the Republican Party but I also believe there is an historic opening for a pro-civil liberties, anti-war, pro-homesteading, pro-organic, pro-local, pro-secession, anti-fed, anti-wall street, anti-war on drugs Liberty Movement within the currently destroyed Democratic Party that could possibly return the party to it's Jeffersonian roots, sans slavery.
    What does being "pro-organic", "anti-Wall Street", and for tariffs have to do with liberty.

I support none of those ideals. I prefer food free of E. Coli. and bugs I support the sector the economy that is largely responsible for all gains in standards of living and increases in productivity. And tariffs are catastrophically dumb. I think I just saw that Wal-Mart alone saves the average shopper 2k a year.

The Democratic Party is coastal, out of cash, without ideas and without leaders. How sweet it is.

...in a whole WHOLE bunch of cases, someone 'without ideas' is much MUCH preferable to the peckerheaded, destructive ideas of your republican numbskulls/puppet$..... ....oh yes...

Well, first, I meant to type *thrashing*, but I guess the meaning is the same.

I'm saying that Trump needs to lose an election, badly, for the recent, leftward drift of the GOP to be reversed.

If you think the Democrats are going to take Congress in a wave similar to the Republicans in 2010, you are sadly (happily) mistaken. The Democratic Party is coastal, out of cash, without ideas and without leaders.
    That may be so.

How sweet it is.
    For leftists, I'm sure it is sweet to see the GOP drifting leftward, following Trump.

For libertarians such as myself, not so much.

Bannon may be the only prominent figure with the tenacity and vision to dispose of the corporatist progressive alliance that has dominated America for far too long. He has no qualms about blowing it up before America as we knew it, finally sinks under the waves.

How sweet it is.
    The Democrats rarely have strong leaders these days. Usually they get elected simply to punish the GOP

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Well, first, I meant to type *thrashing*, but I guess the meaning is the same.

I'm saying that Trump needs to lose an election, badly, for the recent, leftward drift of the GOP to be reversed.
    He just did.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast