Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Timcast IRL - Ye, Fuentes, Milo Join To Discuss Trump Dinner And Ye24

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    So if a table of 99 Jews and 1 atheist are at a table, I can't generalize that table as "the Jews" without getting the atrocious label of (gasp!!) a "collectivist" ?
    There is nothing inherently wrong with collectivism. It's human nature and most assuredly been intrinsically linked with the Founders and all of American history.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Ok and how do you expect that candidate to win when Trump runs as an independent and siphons off votes?
    He will probably be in prison or barred from holding office. None of his many legal problems are going well.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    He will probably be in prison or barred from holding office. None of his many legal problems are going well.
    He's about as likely to go to jail as Bankman-Fried, Hunter Biden, or Clinton.

Get real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Kanye West BANNED On Twitter By Elon Musk, Posts Offensive Image Elon Called Incitement, BUT ITS NOT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAMHX18Bbuo

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    He's about as likely to go to jail as Bankman-Fried, Hunter Biden, or Clinton.

Get real.
    The Clintons are safe from jail, they hold too much dirt on others. Biden and Bankman-Fried could potentially go under the bus for the democrats.

There are just too many fronts Trump is fighting right now. Odds of beating all of them seem slim. Something is going to stick.

. Something is going to stick.
    only in a biased Kangaroo Court.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    only in a biased Kangaroo Court.
    Are there currently other types of courts?

Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Are there currently other types of courts?
    Rare cases in Places.

Not in the belly of the DC Beast.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Kanye Vs The World I Part Of The Problem 936 I Dave Smith

This is Dave saying it better than I was saying it.

Also, to add: the thing is, Ye is just really not all that smart. He's talented and successful, but that doesn't mean that he's smart. But because he's successful, "everyone" is really interested in what he has to say. And for a certain percentage of those people, because he's successful, there's a presumption that what he's saying is "right". But, it's not. He's just some dude. And frankly, he's stupid. He couldn't make a coherent argument if his life depended on it, and he proved that during his time on Timcast.
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 12-02-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    On the other hand we have Bill Gates and plenty of individuals who are in control of things who are not Jewish.
    He is a crypto-jew, like Pelosi. Gager was changed to Gates back in the 17th century.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

The Clintons are safe from jail, they hold too much dirt on others. Biden and Bankman-Fried could potentially go under the bus for the democrats.

There are just too many fronts Trump is fighting right now. Odds of beating all of them seem slim. Something is going to stick.
    When it comes to Clinton's Trumps Blairs they are all safe from Prison time...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    He is a crypto-jew, like Pelosi. Gager was changed to Gates back in the 17th century.
    Bill Gates and Nancy Pelosi have Roman Catholic backgrounds.

Bill Gates Reveals Family Goes to Catholic Church: 'It Makes Sense to Believe in God'
    https://www.christianpost.com/news/b...ve-in-god.html

An archbishop bars Nancy Pelosi from Communion over her support for abortion rights
    https://www.npr.org/2022/05/21/11005...bortion-rights
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    When it comes to Clinton's Trumps Blairs they are all safe from Prison time...
    Maybe not prison, but barred from office.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinLiberty View Post
    Bill Gates and Nancy Pelosi have Roman Catholic backgrounds.

Bill Gates Reveals Family Goes to Catholic Church: 'It Makes Sense to Believe in God'
    https://www.christianpost.com/news/b...ve-in-god.html

An archbishop bars Nancy Pelosi from Communion over her support for abortion rights
    https://www.npr.org/2022/05/21/11005...bortion-rights
    What happened pertaining to your article is explained in this article:
    https://www.getreligion.org/getrelig...stions-to-ask-

Bill was never Catholic, and only went for some time because Melinda insisted. She is a liberal "Catholic" at odds with Church teaching on some important matters.
    https://www.ncregister.com/blog/once...holic-teaching

and then this happened
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/2876701...-was-loveless/

Anyway, it's a moot point, really. People's families and their descendants such as the conversos and marranos who converted to Christianity of various types centuries ago or even as recently as WWII may be of any faith today. Nothing else to say about it. I'm not criticising anyone of Jewish heritage. I'm just into genaeology. I also could be wrong. We should pray for everyone to do the will of the Father. May the Spirit preserve all men of good will, especially in this season. May those of ill will be thwarted or repent.
    Last edited by Snowball; 12-02-2022 at 04:29 PM.
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Maybe not prison, but barred from office.
    Political witch hunt over Trump and his family barring them from running for office? i would agree with that you unfortunately.

With this they want you and US to believe that the US is a democratic place.

At end of the time the US isn't as democratic as they claim to many countries.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    There is nothing inherently wrong with collectivism. It's human nature and most assuredly been intrinsically linked with the Founders and all of American history.
    There isn't anything particularly "wrong" with it, but when one chooses to ascribe to individuals certain characteristics merely based upon their genetic/cultural/religious/etc., background, that person is engaging in a very weak-minded analysis. To say that, "the Jews are *this*...", or that, "the Italians are *that*...", etc., is just nonsense. People are people. They're certainly not automatons who are chipped at birth with "Black characteristics", or, "Irish characteristics". Yes, there are vague generalizations that can be made about every sociological group that exists. It doesn't mean that the people who make up those groups are lock-step bred with those characteristics.

That's why when I hear people use terms like, "the Jews", "the Blacks", the whatever, I presume I'm dealing with someone who doesn't see people, but groups, and people who do that are typically leftist ideologues, regardless of what they proclaim their political philosophy to be.

Words have meaning. Choose them wisely.

There isn't anything particularly "wrong" with it, but when one chooses to ascribe to individuals certain characteristics merely based upon their genetic/cultural/religious/etc., background, that person is engaging in a very weak-minded analysis. To say that, "the Jews are *this*...", or that, "the Italians are *that*...", etc., is just nonsense. People are people. They're certainly not automatons who are chipped at birth with "Black characteristics", or, "Irish characteristics". Yes, there are vague generalizations that can be made about every sociological group that exists. It doesn't mean that the people who make up those groups are lock-step bred with those characteristics.
    When one chooses to ascribe to individuals certain characteristics merely based on their use of two words, "the Jews", "the Italians", etc, that person is engaging in a very weak-minded analysis. People are people. Yes, there are generalizations that can be made about people who use these words. It doesn't mean that the people who make up those groups are lock-step with those characteristics.

That's why when I hear people use terms like, "the Jews", "the Blacks", the whatever, I presume I'm dealing with someone who doesn't see people, but groups, and people who do that are typically leftist ideologues, regardless of what they proclaim their political philosophy to be.
    QED
    Last edited by TheTexan; 12-04-2022 at 11:30 AM.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

When one chooses to ascribe to individuals certain characteristics merely based on their use of two words, "the Jews", "the Italians", etc, that person is engaging in a very weak-minded analysis. People are people. Yes, there are generalizations that can be made about people who use these words. It doesn't mean that the people who make up those groups are lock-step with those characteristics.
    For fun, should we collectivize "TheTexan"s?

I'll start: They run long on hats, and short on cattle.

The Italians invented pasta
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

The Americans got wrecked in their world cup match yesterday
    - Kim Kardashian

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Italians invented pasta
    Are you sure Marco Polo didn't bring it back from China?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Are you sure Marco Polo didn't bring it back from China?
    Its possible that the Chinese invented pasta, yes.

My guess is the Italians invented the fancy shape pastas.
    - Kim Kardashian

The Americans got wrecked in their world cup match yesterday
    To save face, and to discourage young people from choosing a soccer lifestyle, our losing team should be given the North Korea treatment.

Win-Win

When used in common parlance, "the Jews" is basically synonymous with bankers & media
    Cool we'll just pretend that it wasn't you who said this, and that this is a totally legit thing.

Shrug. Like most things, waste of time. Carry on with your pasta jokes.

Shrug. Like most things, waste of time. Carry on with your pasta jokes.
    I think you finally understood my point
    - Kim Kardashian

I think you finally understood my point
    Hey, if that's your artful dodge, so be it, guy. Or gal. Or whatever. Again, I don't care anymore. I made my point.

Hey, if that's your artful dodge, so be it, guy. Or gal. Or whatever. Again, I don't care anymore. I made my point.
    A dodge, you say, well, I guess you are the expert, given the hypocrisy of your "point"
    - Kim Kardashian

A dodge, you say, well, I guess you are the expert, given the hypocrisy of your "point"
    In the interest of intellectual consistency, I'd appreciate it if you'd point out where/how I was hypocritical.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Political witch hunt over Trump and his family barring them from running for office? i would agree with that you unfortunately.

With this they want you and US to believe that the US is a democratic place.

At end of the time the US isn't as democratic as they claim to many countries.
    I can form my own opinions. I think both Trump's actions on Jan 6th and his taking classified documents shoulld disqualify him from holding office in the future.

In the interest of intellectual consistency, I'd appreciate it if you'd point out where/how I was hypocritical.
    You've made all kinds of assumptions about me, based on the simple disagreement on whether the phrase "the Jews" has potentially legitimate uses.

You don't think it has legitimate uses. Which is fine and dandy, and by itself is not hypocritical.

You have however formed a group in your head: "people who use 'the Jews'":

According to you:
    - I belong to this group
    - This group is unable to differentiate between people and groups
    - This group is "typically leftist ideologues, regardless of what they proclaim their political philosophy to be."

I have agreed with you that "the Jews" is imprecise. However, the simple crime of being imprecise in one's language, does not necessitate that one is an anti-semite, a collectivist, unable to differentiate between people/groups, leftist ideologues, etc.

It is a result of your own collectivism, that you choose to ascribe those labels, and thus the hypocrisy.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast