Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where's the "Operation Warp Speed" for monoclonal antibodies?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Hey Guys!

Y'all are some of my favorite members- can we agree to disagree w/o all the hate?
    We can do better than that. We can pray for the elder Drake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Explain why some of you would be willing to take the antibodies but not the vax. I would not take either. Don't trust them.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Explain why some of you would be willing to take the antibodies but not the vax. I would not take either. Don't trust them.
    I believe the natural immune system should do what it is designed to do. If it is having difficulty doing so, I will discuss options with my own private physician. If something is prescribed or recommended, I will look at the information to see what the long-term side-affects are, and weigh the pros and cons.

Like personal investments, what I take into my body is nobody’s business.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I believe in freedom of choice. Mandates, of all kinds, are evil. There is no monoclonal antibody mandate. My dad was double vaxxed. I am not. We both have COVID. I'm pretty sure I caught it from him. I didn't tell him to get vaxxed or not to get vaxxed. I'm glad he's vaxxed if for no other reason than I would never hear the end of it from my other relatives. There are all sorts of treatments that seem to get people over COVID quicker. Evidence strongly suggests monoclonal antibodies do. My ex wife, who's an infectious disease doctor at a major hospital, told me to take mag citrate...which will have me on the toilet for a long time. (My brother who's a nurse jokingly said she just hates me but we'll see.) And yes, she endorses the monoclonal antibodies. (Getting that set up for my dad.) I'm not seeing this evidence for the vaccine though. I'm mean...my dad was double vaxxed. Yeah...yeah...I know. "Small number of breakthrough infections." Seems to be a whole lot of that. For something that is so flaky, why is it being mandated? The small minded look at past vaccination campaigns like smallpox and polio and try to draw equivalences. But those vaccines were 90+% effective. These vaccines are at best 60% effective with some estimates being as low as 39% effective. Nigeria was able to stop smallpox with 50% of the population being vaccinated in a "ring vaccination" program because the effectiveness of the vaccine was so high. Such a plan is impossible with the garbage vaccines being pushed for COVID. But at the end of the day it comes down to one word. Freedom.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    We can do better than that. We can pray for the elder Drake.
    Thanks. And for the record, we both have COVID.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thanks. And for the record, we both have COVID.
    Wish I could boil you some chicken bones. Please don't lie down flat with chest congestion, that's how pneumonia forms.

Kick its ass. Please.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    ++REP++

Due to work schedule, I am not able to care for my mother 24/7, so she is currently in a nursing home. They shot her up twice with the jab without my knowledge or approval because "in-house rules". I raised hell with the administration but it was after the fact.

All of this is a bad situation. Readily available solutions or not, it is up to each of us as individuals to fight back in our own ways. But I am not going to sit around and cry but but but.
    Bless you! My mom passed before vaccine madness took over. She died peacefully in her sleep at age 91. My dad made his own mind to get vaxxed. When my mom was alive, visitation was the biggest battle. I was the one who stayed at the hospital 24/7. Towards the end they let me dad do that too. At one point they were so strict that when she had a visitor from out of town they weren't going to let me back in because of an arbitrary "Only one visitor per 24 hours" rule. He asked me what he should do and I said let mom make the choice. She was like "He came all this way to see me. I can see my son the next day." So that's what we did. Personal autonomy and freedom have been the real casualties of this pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Bless you! My mom passed before vaccine madness took over. She died peacefully in her sleep at age 91. My dad made his own mind to get vaxxed. When my mom was alive, visitation was the biggest battle. I was the one who stayed at the hospital 24/7. Towards the end they let me dad do that too. At one point they were so strict that when she had a visitor from out of town they weren't going to let me back in because of an arbitrary "Only one visitor per 24 hours" rule. He asked me what he should do and I said let mom make the choice. She was like "He came all this way to see me. I can see my son the next day." So that's what we did. Personal autonomy and freedom have been the real casualties of this pandemic.
    I am very sorry to hear that, JM, my sincerest condolences... it is good that she passed peacefully.

Some members of my family also got the jab, whatever each feels they have to do. Others are in-the-know, and will not be receiving it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Whoa! You sound just like @Swordsmyth !!!

Accounts hi-jacked, re-used, etc., I can't prove any of that - other than what you say and try to push.
    Careful... You gonna get the belian treatment here soon. lmao.. But they do make it obvious, given enough time.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sorry to hear that. I finally had to get a jab or be terminated. I chose J&J as it is only one jab and not a mRNA, more of a traditional “vaccine.” Although risks of blood clotting…
    Are you OK?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Joe Biden don't give a damn about monoclonal antibodies.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sorry to hear that. I finally had to get a jab or be terminated. I chose J&J as it is only one jab and not a mRNA, more of a traditional “vaccine.” Although risks of blood clotting…
    @Anti Federalist can you contact him to see if he is still alive?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I tried calling him a few times and got no response.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Perhaps a welfare check is in order. Calling the police now. I will let them know he tends to be disgruntled and has many guns.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hopefully Danke is ok.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully Danke is ok.
    Yes, it's not normal for Danke to be gone this long.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If anybody has a membership at Timcast, you can watch the third hour of the interview with Peter Navarro from the former Trump admin (economic adviser I believe, the only one to make it all the way through the campaign and the entire first term).

He discusses weaponized covid, the vaccines (which were intended to be for those in high risk categories, not a silver bullet). The therapeutics were supposed to be what was going to take this thing out, or help us live with it, including monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, ivermectin.. but the FDA and deep state blocked them every step of the way. Also discusses election fraud and some other topics in that third hour. The first two hours are available on youtube, but they don't discuss these topics that are foreboden on youtube.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If anybody has a membership at Timcast, you can watch the third hour of the interview with Peter Navarro from the former Trump admin (economic adviser I believe, the only one to make it all the way through the campaign and the entire first term).

He discusses weaponized covid, the vaccines (which were intended to be for those in high risk categories, not a silver bullet). The therapeutics were supposed to be what was going to take this thing out, or help us live with it, including monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, ivermectin.. but the FDA and deep state blocked them every step of the way. Also discusses election fraud and some other topics in that third hour. The first two hours are available on youtube, but they don't discuss these topics that are foreboden on youtube.
    HCQ can be made at home using grapefruit peels ivermectin can be bought at any feed store and dosing is by weight. Also Chlorine Dioxide can be made at home using inexpensive ingredients and is probably more effective than the other 2 it also will detox the vaccine. We have options if anyone has in questions about Chlorine Dioxide I will be happy to help you find answers it is not that hard to get ready made yet. I won't make it for anyone but myself but it is very easy to do if you can follow instructions.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke

@Danke I hope you are okay please call someone if you can.

A close friend's son recently underwent covid testing due to proximity to a positive test person. His rapid result and PCR test both were negative. Then, for some reason I can't fathom, he decided to take the monoclonal treatment. He immediately fell ill afterward and subsequently tested positive and is now an official covid case.

(eta: this was all in the span of about a week. first tests over two days, monoclonal treatment couple days later, illness started following day, second testing, now positive, the following day. slowly recovering from symptoms ongoing.)
    Last edited by devil21; 12-12-2021 at 10:12 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    A close friend's son recently underwent covid testing due to proximity to a positive test person. His rapid result and PCR test both were negative. Then, for some reason I can't fathom, he decided to take the monoclonal treatment. He immediately fell ill afterward and subsequently tested positive and is now an official covid case.
    Strange. Was he showing any symptoms?

The problem with tests and monoclonal antibodies is that the virus has mutated quite a bit. Do they even work for the latest variant?

The monoclonal antibodies and vaccines would all have to be updated to target the latest variant. And even with that, the vaccines have never been particularly effective. They have always been leaky, and rapidly drive the virus to mutate to get around them. It's like giving someone with a bacterial infection just a little bit of antibiotics.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    @Danke I hope you are okay please call someone if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully Danke is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yes, it's not normal for Danke to be gone this long.
    "Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

No, not prior to the monoclonal but then developed mildish covid symptoms such as loss of smell and taste after it.

The problem with tests and monoclonal antibodies is that the virus has mutated quite a bit. Do they even work for the latest variant?
    That presupposes any kind of test specifically for any alleged "new variant" even exists. Of course, everyone knows by now that I'm still highly unconvinced that there ever was or is any wild covid outbreak. I've experienced effects from being around spike shedding shot takers though.

The monoclonal antibodies and vaccines would all have to be updated to target the latest variant. And even with that, the vaccines have never been particularly effective. They have always been leaky, and rapidly drive the virus to mutate to get around them. It's like giving someone with a bacterial infection just a little bit of antibiotics.
    They've been very effective at filling a lot of bank accounts and injuring or killing a lot of people. Not much else though.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Antibody Dependent Enhancement?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    United Airlines plans to let workers who declined to get a COVID-19 vaccine return to work, according to a missive obtained by The Epoch Times.

Unvaccinated employees can return to their positions on March 28, according to the memorandum, which was sent to workers on Thursday morning.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/u...ne-return-work

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

United Airlines plans to let workers who declined to get a COVID-19 vaccine return to work, according to a missive obtained by The Epoch Times.

Unvaccinated employees can return to their positions on March 28, according to the memorandum, which was sent to workers on Thursday morning.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/u...ne-return-work
    Whoa! Huge big win! AFTER 97% of the employees have been vax’d!

Good grief.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456