Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Donald Trump Promises Action After Weekend Shootings in Ohio and Texas

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    What about in areas of "civil disobedience", alone or in groups?

Do you coordinate Constitution Picnic Events for the kids and community at your local park?

Do you work gun shows each month, set up tables with material and discuss with people?

Do you go to biker bars for hot-wings and talk with the hard core folks about Rights and the political environment? They usually conceal/open carry and are good folks to start with.
    I'm not going to go into many details but I am not a big time activist, I have collected signatures on petitions and been a PCP for Ron and campaigned for good candidates.

I'm not going to get into a contest over who is holier so don't bother going any farther with this.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I'm not going to go into many details but I am not a big time activist, I have collected signatures on petitions and been a PCP for Ron and campaigned for good candidates.

I'm not going to get into a contest over who is holier so don't bother going any farther with this.

No contest, that is not my intent. I am simply asking for an exchange of ideas so that we can perhaps activate more effectively. You gotta lighten up, bro ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

No contest, that is not my intent. I am simply asking for an exchange of ideas so that we can perhaps activate more effectively. You gotta lighten up, bro ;-)
    I don't have any innovative ideas but if I get any I will share them with the forum.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't have any innovative ideas but if I get any I will share them with the forum.
    I had Charlie Earl, Ohio House of Reps and Bill Reil, Founder and Executive Director of the Sheriff Brigades Of Pennsylvania (who is a good friend of mine) attend one of our Constitution Events. Great turnout and lots of fun :-) Click on those links and that's the event that I coordinated.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had Charlie Earl, Ohio House of Reps and Bill Reil, Founder and Executive Director of the Sheriff Brigades Of Pennsylvania (who is a good friend of mine) attend one of our Constitution Events. Great turnout and lots of fun :-) Click on those links and that's the event that I coordinated.
    I called and talked to Gov. Sununu's office today.

He vetoed a "Red Flag" bill on Friday, and of course, all hell broke loose over the weekend.

Asked him to please hold firm, and veto the next three gun control bills working their way to his desk.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I called and talked to Gov. Sununu's office today.

He vetoed a "Red Flag" bill on Friday, and of course, all hell broke loose over the weekend.

Asked him to please hold firm, and veto the next three gun control bills working their way to his desk.

+ REP

///
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I can't answer for other folks, but for me, well, basically anything.

EO banning magazines.

"Red Flag" law.

Bans on certain rifles.

You name it...The Drunken Monkey set a goddamn dangerous precedent on the bump stock ban, and it's going to bite us square in the ass.

That's what I see coming: regulatory fatwas dunned onto the everfucked people by Executive Order.
    Yep... "He's talking about mental illness!" Because what kind of a cretin would oppose restricting the sale of firearms to mentally ill people? Nobody can, at least not successfully. It's a trojan horse, and the pro-Trumpers are wearing shiny happy spurs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123