Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is exactly what the powers that be want...

This is exactly what the powers that be want...

They want everyone afraid of their own shadow--it is so much easier to control people when they are in constant fear.

Blind panic in Times Square as hundreds of nervous tourists run for their lives when sound of motorcycle backfiring is confused with gunfire after weekend of back-to-back mass shootings

By LEAH MCDONALD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 00:49 EDT, 7 August 2019

A backfiring motorcycle sparked mass panic in Times Square on Tuesday evening as tourists and New Yorkers fled for their lives after mistaking the sound for gunfire.

The loud bangs could be heard at the Crossroads of the World at around 9.30pm, with multiple backfires on the street near Eighth Avenue and West 42nd Street, according to the NYPD.

The popping sounds sparked a stampede as footage showed crowds of people fleeing in terror, with some flocking towards West 47th Street and Seventh Avenue, police told WNBC.

Continue reading...
    Last edited by donnay; 08-07-2019 at 06:45 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    They want everyone afraid of their own shadow--it is so much easier to control people when they are in constant fear.
    And that's why the put in a fear mongering president. (Donald Trump). And yes Obama fear mongered as did dubya Bush as Bill Clinton as did poppy Bush as did.....

Ron Paul....the man without fear.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And that's why the put in a fear mongering president. (Donald Trump). And yes Obama fear mongered as did dubya Bush as Bill Clinton as did poppy Bush as did.....

Ron Paul....the man without fear.
    I do not see President Trump instilling fear in people. I see him trying to find solutions to problems that other presidents before him have caused and allowed.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I do not see President Trump instilling fear in people. I see him trying to find solutions to problems that other presidents before him have caused and allowed.
    "It's an invasion! Muslims are coming! Rapists and murderers are coming!" That's fear mongering. Now he wants to solve the "problem" of "red flag" people getting guns. He solved the "problem" of people being able to get bumpfire stocks. He's solving lots of "problems." And of course you don't see your own fears as unjustified. Nobody does. That's simply a product of human psychology. Ron Paul addressed problems without invoking fear.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again."

They also want everybody at each others throats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is a very normal human reaction, there have been 2 highly publicized public mass shootings, I would be more worried it people did not panic when they heard the gun shot like motor bike backfiring. Give it time and people's senses would get back to normal.

I think the goal is always to promote disarm the population while promoting zionism(you only need to look at Trump and who he surrounds himself with). The other things that come along with it are just incidental.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They also want everybody at each others throats.
    And that is the point of the fear mongering, regardless of who is doing the fear mongering or what is the object of the fear. Yoda summed it up best.

People are willing to go along with "solutions" that they know will not solve the "problem" the fear just because their fear is stoked so high. It doesn't matter if the "solution" is the Patriot Act, the war in Iraq or "muh wall." Most people who push for these "solutions" deep down know they don't actually solve anything (the wall is a perfect example) but they support them because they are afraid and feel "Well...it's better than doing nothing."

The Bible also speaks against fear. The only fear a Christian should have is the fear of the Lord.

"2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

If you are walking in fear you do not have a sound mind. And yes, I say this to people I know who are afraid of Trump just as much as I do to people who are being stoked by Trump's fear mongering. The only modern politician I know that did not play the fear game is Ron Paul. Even in going against the Federal Reserve or the warfare state or the welfare state or the police state, he never advanced his agenda through fear mongering.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This is a very normal human reaction, there have been 2 highly publicized public mass shootings, I would be more worried it people did not panic when they heard the gun shot like motor bike backfiring. Give it time and people's senses would get back to normal.

I think the goal is always to promote disarm the population while promoting zionism(you only need to look at Trump and who he surrounds himself with). The other things that come along with it are just incidental.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to juleswin again.

Yep. Trump is the gun/grabber and fear mongerer in chief.

"It's an invasion! Muslims are coming! Rapists and murderers are coming!" That's fear mongering. Now he wants to solve the "problem" of "red flag" people getting guns. He solved the "problem" of people being able to get bumpfire stocks. He's solving lots of "problems." And of course you don't see your own fears as unjustified. Nobody does. That's simply a product of human psychology. Ron Paul addressed problems without invoking fear.
    People who come into our country illegally are criminals by definition. Radical Islamic men who have no problem killing homosexuals, and beheading people who don't believe as they do is okay by you? MS-13 indiscriminately murdering people with machetes is okay too?

People who come into our country illegally are criminals by definition. Radical Islamic men who have no problem killing homosexuals, and beheading people who don't believe as they do is okay by you? MS-13 indiscriminately murdering people with machetes is okay too?
    More fear mongering from you. I'm not okay with mass shootings either. That doesn't mean I agree with the fearmongering your president Trump is doing over it or his proposed "red flag" gun confiscation solution. It's sad that you can't see what you are doing. You are as much a part of the problem as the people you are complaining about.

More fear mongering from you. I'm not okay with mass shootings either. That doesn't mean I agree with the fearmongering your president Trump is doing over it or his proposed "red flag" gun confiscation solution. It's sad that you can't see what you are doing. You are as much a part of the problem as the people you are complaining about.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

So if you see a danger and speak about it, that is fearmongering? You do not see a problem with people who hate America paying to flood our country with third world people and gang members across our borders?

This president isn't fearmongering, the MSM is and the leftists politicians like Ilam Omar and AOC (Her comment on 'concentration camps' and people drinking out of toilets). They twist President Trump's words daily and completely make up things the man hasn't even said, and you cannot see that?

"You're being paranoid. You're falling victim to fear. You're reading this all wrong".

Said the Ottoman Turks to the Armenians.

Said the Bolsheviks to the Kulaks.

Said the SS to the Polish Jews.

Said Chairman Mao to the peasant farmers.

Said Pol Pot to the educated classes.

Said the Serbians to the Bosnians.

Said the Rwandans to the Tutsi.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mexicans are drug dealers and killers! Mooslims are terrorists! I will build a wall to protect you! Look at all these cities infested in crime! El Paso has the worst crime in America! (it has one of the lowest). From his inauguration speech:" American Carnage". He alone can save you!

Fear sells. And he is good at selling.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-07-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Mexicans are drug dealers and killers! Mooslims are terrorists! I will build a wall to protect you! Look at all these cities infested in crime! El Paso has the worst crime in America! (it has one of the lowest).

Except, he didn't actually say any of those things, with maybe the exception of the El Paso comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastieInColorado View Post
    Except, he didn't actually say any of those things, with maybe the exception of the El Paso comment.
    True. I left off "rapists" for Mexicans.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-07-2019 at 11:47 AM.

True. I left off "rapists" for Mexicans.

And, you unironically proved my point by posting an edited and out of context clip compilation, it's these edited and out of context clips that keep low IQ individuals such as yourself what you consider "informed"...Did we not learn anything about the MSM brainwashing during RP's two campaigns?

Any honest listening of these ENTIRE conversations wouldn't come to the conclusions you do, but that's confirmation bias for you.

Try harder, and I don't even really like this $#@!ing idiot of a president.

Today on Twitter he was trying to portray Beto O'Rourke (who is Irish on both sides of his family and fourth generation Irish American) as being Hispanic. Real full name is that "Mexican sounding" Robert Francis.

Today on Twitter he was trying to portray Beto O'Rourke (who is Irish on both sides of his family and fourth generation Irish American) as being Hispanic. Real full name is that "Mexican sounding" Robert Francis.

But wait, that is how Beto portrays himself.

Beto (phony name to indicate Hispanic heritage) O’Rourke
    What did he say that is wrong?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-07-2019 at 11:55 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

You can't possibly be this stupid? Trump is swiping at him because "ROBERT", who NEVER uses that as his name, but intstead refers to himself as "beto",to fool Hispanic voters into thinking he has Hispanic heritage, which is:

Beto is a surname, and a nickname for the given names Alberto, Albertino, Berthony, Heriberto, Norberto, Roberto or Humberto. It occurs mostly in Portuguese- and Spanish-speaking countries and communities.
    Beto - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beto

God you're a moron.
    Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 08-07-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    But wait, that is how Beto portrays himself.
    Eggs Zachly!!! Zippy HAS to be a troll lmao

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And, you unironically proved my point by posting an edited and out of context clip compilation, it's these edited and out of context clips that keep low IQ individuals such as yourself what you consider "informed"...Did we not learn anything about the MSM brainwashing during RP's two campaigns?

Any honest listening of these ENTIRE conversations wouldn't come to the conclusions you do, but that's confirmation bias for you.

Try harder, and I don't even really like this $#@!ing idiot of a president.
    What is the context of this? "He never said that!" Yes, he did.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-07-2019 at 12:03 PM.

You can't possibly be this stupid? Trump is swiping at him because "ROBERT", who NEVER uses that as his name, but intstead refers to himself as "beto",to fool Hispanic voters into thinking he has Hispanic heritage, which is:

Beto is a surname, and a nickname for the given names Alberto, Albertino, Berthony, Heriberto, Norberto, Roberto or Humberto. It occurs mostly in Portuguese- and Spanish-speaking countries and communities.
    Beto - Wikipedia

God you're a moron.
    His mother gave him the nickname when he was a kid to differentiate him from his grandfather who was also Robert whom he was named after. Trump family changed their name to fit in better too.

What is the context of this?

What? What did he say that was wrong here? Or are you assuming everyone has your same soft bigotry? Wow, this says a whole lot about your deep rooted racism, than it says about Trump. Holy $#@!.

Refer to my previous answer, and it indeed needs to be discussed.

Meh, who cares? It's not like he said "I love beaners and spics!"
    Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 08-07-2019 at 12:15 PM.

His mother gave him the nickname when he was a kid to differentiate him from his grandfather who was also Robert whom he was named after.
    BULL$#@!. You even said yourself
    Fourth Generation Irish using Spanish surnames, GTFO. Yeah, that sounds much more likely than a lily white Irish blooded politician in a heavily hispanic area, trying to sound or appear hispanic, totally

Beto - Wikipedia

Last edited by CoastieInColorado; 08-07-2019 at 12:07 PM.

Mexicans are drug dealers and killers! Mooslims are terrorists! I will build a wall to protect you! Look at all these cities infested in crime! El Paso has the worst crime in America! (it has one of the lowest). From his inauguration speech:" American Carnage". He alone can save you!

And, as usual, that is Democrats and MSM twisting of his words to make their hatred of Trump stick to the wall. And people like you, fall for it hook, line and sinker. If you are going to make these claims you better set up the audios of President Trump allegedly saying it. The thing is you can't, because he has never said any of those things you, the democrats and MSM say he said.

Blind panic in Times Square as hundreds of nervous tourists run for their lives when sound of motorcycle backfiring is confused with gunfire after weekend of back-to-back mass shootings

By LEAH MCDONALD FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 00:49 EDT, 7 August 2019

A backfiring motorcycle sparked mass panic in Times Square on Tuesday evening as tourists and New Yorkers fled for their lives after mistaking the sound for gunfire.

The loud bangs could be heard at the Crossroads of the World at around 9.30pm, with multiple backfires on the street near Eighth Avenue and West 42nd Street, according to the NYPD.

The popping sounds sparked a stampede as footage showed crowds of people fleeing in terror, with some flocking towards West 47th Street and Seventh Avenue, police told WNBC.

Continue reading...
    ... and it seems to be working.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast