Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now progressives are calling for reparations for gay people

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And then someone else will be chosen as the devil incarnate that must pay everyone else when white men have been enslaved or exterminated.

Historical slavery of Whites makes US slavery of Blacks a miniscule blemish, infraction at best.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    So what is 'me an mine' ?
    Black people. I thought that was obvious. I don't see your point though. Just because there are white people who have declared a de facto war against black people doesn't mean I have to reciprocate. And this war has been ongoing. It didn't end with slavery. Look at Rosewood, Forsythe County Georgia, Black Wallstreet in Oklahoma and many other towns were black people set up their own thing without any government assistance besides the initial land grant (which everybody got) and were thriving. The story became all too familiar. One black man would get falsely accused of raping a white woman (in the case of Rosewood the real rapist was a white man and everybody knew it), the white mob would demand a lynching to satisfy their blood lust, if the black town tried to defend itself it would get wiped off the map. When John Conyers first put forward a reparations bill there were still Rosewood survivors alive! They did finally get some reparations, but that was thanks to their story being made into a movie by John Singleton of Boyz N Da Hood fame. But the money they got was pennies on the dollar for the value of the land stolen. I keep hearing @AntiFederalist say that all he wants is "peaceful separation." Well....black people tried that. Multiple times. I'm curious though. White people on this forum play identity politics all of the time and it doesn't seem to make you nervous. Why are you bothered by a black man saying "me and mine?"
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Historical slavery of Whites makes US slavery of Blacks a miniscule blemish, infraction at best.
    LOL. Indentured servants were eventually freed. And their children were not generally considered slaves. And the towns they set up when they were freed were not razed to the ground because one of them was falsely accused of a crime. But okay, delude yourself all you want.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. Indentured servants were eventually freed. And their children were not generally considered slaves. And the towns they set up when they were freed were not razed to the ground because one of them was falsely accused of a crime. But okay, delude yourself all you want.
    Blsht, go back to school, I'm not talking about US or any indentured servants ....

Slavery, black slavery is a tiny dot by comparison historically, that doesn't mean the last couple hundred
    years in America or anywhere else.

:facepalm:

Black people. I thought that was obvious. I don't see your point though. Just because there are white people who have declared a de facto* war against black people doesn't mean I have to reciprocate. And this war has been ongoing. It didn't end with slavery. Look at Rosewood, Forsythe County Georgia, Black Wallstreet in Oklahoma and many other towns were black people set up their own thing without any government assistance besides the initial land grant (which everybody got) and were thriving. The story became all too familiar. One black man would get falsely accused of raping a white woman (in the case of Rosewood the real rapist was a white man and everybody knew it), the white mob would demand a lynching to satisfy their blood lust, if the black town tried to defend itself it would get wiped off the map. When John Conyers first put forward a reparations bill there were still Rosewood survivors alive! They did finally get some reparations, but that was thanks to their story being made into a movie by John Singleton of Boyz N Da Hood fame. But the money they got was pennies on the dollar for the value of the land stolen. I keep hearing @AntiFederalist say that all he wants is "peaceful separation." Well....black people tried that. Multiple times. I'm curious though. White people on this forum play identity politics all of the time and it doesn't seem to make you nervous. Why are you bothered by a black man saying "me and mine?"
    Utter, paranoid nonsense, the klan doesn't really amount to much and whatever the fuch else
    you're referring too is your own hysterical paranoia , I know of no one that has a war on Blacks,
    de facto or otherwise.
    * I'm pleased though that you finally learned a new phrase from me, I hope you don't
    use it in every post though........ : )

I keep hearing @AntiFederalist say that all he wants is "peaceful separation." Well....black people tried that. Multiple times. I'm curious though. White people on this forum play identity politics all of the time and it doesn't seem to make you nervous. Why are you bothered by a black man saying "me and mine?"
    Not nervous about it all, I'm very much in favor of it.

Burgess Owens makes a pretty airtight case that blacks were much better off when they were separate and independent, or least independent of piece of $#@! white progressives.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If it went to SCOTUS while MAGA is on office or if Don Jr got elected, liberals and progressives may get a favorable ruling under such bold leadership.

Related

Trump appointed SCOTUS judge joins liberal bloc again
    LOL

You are getting desperate.

Gorsuch was right in the case your link leads to and he reduced government power, he will never vote for the government to take money from one group and give it away to another.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Utter, paranoid nonsense, the klan doesn't really amount to much and whatever the fuch else
    you're referring too is your own hysterical paranoia , I know of no one that has a war on Blacks,
    de facto or otherwise.
    * I'm pleased though that you finally learned a new phrase from me, I hope you don't
    use it in every post though........ : )
    I didn't say those who have declared a de facto war against black people stand much of a chance numbnuts. I don't think anyone who may have declared a de facto war against white people stand much of a chance either. Really you are about as bright as a box of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not nervous about it all, I'm very much in favor of it.

Burgess Owens makes a pretty airtight case that blacks were much better off when they were separate and independent, or least independent of piece of $#@! white progressives.
    Hello. I didn't mean to imply you were one of those nervous. I just mentioned you because you brought up peaceful separation. You didn't make an issue of me using the term "me and mine" like that idiot @Stratovarious did.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can libertarians/ancaps get all of the benefits of reparations as well, since we have been scorned, ridiculed, harassed, ignored, ostracized, bullied, antagonized, mocked, patronized, and all of the other endless things "qualifying undesirable" groups get thrown their way?

Blsht, go back to school, I'm not talking about US or any indentured servants ....
    The gab icon. Why am I not surprised? Anyway, the U.S. congress, which gave reparations to Ford and GM as a reward for their treason during World War II (go back to school yourself dumbass), has no authority or reason to address what happened even before the U.S. was founded.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Can libertarians/ancaps get all of the benefits of reparations as well, since we have been scorned, ridiculed, harassed, ignored, ostracized, bullied, antagonized, mocked, patronized, and all of the other endless things "qualifying undesirable" groups get thrown their way?
    Randy Weaver wasn't exactly a libertarian/ancap, but....

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...756-story.html

I didn't say those who have declared a de facto war against black people stand much of a chance numbnuts. I don't think anyone who may have declared a de facto war against white people stand much of a chance either. Really you are about as bright as a box of rocks.
    I didn't either, that's twice in a day that you have called names, but you're black so you get a
    pass here, is that right.

fo, name caller .

The gab icon. Why am I not surprised? Anyway, the U.S. congress, which gave reparations to Ford and GM as a reward for their treason during World War II (go back to school yourself dumbass), has no authority or reason to address what happened even before the U.S. was founded.
    Make that three times in one day that you attack one member with name calling , but then
    that's what moderation is for , selective , so you get a pass, I do it in defense and
    get banned, you , hey '' what does it matter at this point'' HRC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12