Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defund all North American Police by 50%? Why? Whats the endgame?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    I suggest you turn them off before putting them in the case. Otherwise, the battery will probably go down rather quickly.
    Thanks for the heads up. Btw, do you know what frequency/ MHtz tracers run at?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Btw, do you know what frequency/ MHtz tracers run at?
    I'm not sure what you are talking about. Anything that's interrogating your phone will most likely use the frequencies your phone uses to communicate.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am not saying anything about armored personal carriers i am talking and i had being talking about for those who want to compeltely remove the police and law enforcers. I am all for removal of such carriers police arent swat right? so i agree with all this the issue i have being is with people saying.

"Ablolish the police!"
    I can see how that well is working out in CHAZ. No law enforcers? no security for medics. Or fighters
    Ummmm...DID YOU READ YOUR OWN THREAD TITLE? It says DEFUND ALL NORTH AMERICAN POLICE BY 50%! You know what that means? It doesn't mean "no law enforcers." Goodness! What has happened to the forum IQ?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ummmm...DID YOU READ YOUR OWN THREAD TITLE? It says DEFUND ALL NORTH AMERICAN POLICE BY 50%! You know what that means? It doesn't mean "no law enforcers." Goodness! What has happened to the forum IQ?
    Thats what these protests want.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12