Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dave Chappelle on Riots, must watch.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't give a flip about the prevailing solutions that are most often heard in the sphere of public propaganda." I don't watch network news. I care about bills actually going through congress, state legislatures and city councils. Everything else is fluff and not worth time or consideration. If you now of any specific bills that you oppose please share them. I posted the specific bills that I support.
    Massive public support of further wealth confiscation. If you don't care about the prevailing attitude of the public, you are a fool. No Rand Paul Bill doing anything, however much you support it, is going to gain any real traction in congress. Do you think they will unleash this kind of chaos to let a Paul steal their legislative thunder? HAhaha, I mean, do you think that public support follows the passage of a bill? Really?

but how very enlightened of you. Very 'material' oriented.

don't watch the news? Sure were johnny on the spot with those Arbery updates...hmmm?

here a little rundown: first, theye make the people clamor for something that theye want to do anyway. Then, theye give it to them "good and hard." Black Lives Matter isn't a cause, its an instrument, for instance.
    Last edited by bv3; 06-27-2020 at 05:10 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Massive public support of further wealth confiscation. If you don't care about the prevailing attitude of the public, you are a fool.
    If you aren't keeping up with what's actually going through congress and ignoring they lying mainstream media then YOU are the fool!

No Rand Paul Bill doing anything, however much you support it, is going to gain any real traction in congress.
    You idiot. I didn't just post Rand Paul's bill. I posted the GOP bill and the democrat bill.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you aren't keeping up with what's actually going through congress and ignoring they lying mainstream media then YOU are the fool!

You idiot. I didn't just post Rand Paul's bill. I posted the GOP bill and the democrat bill.
    I've said my piece. Stick your insult in your ass.

One more. These Bills will fail. When the next Democratic supermajority is present they will do a cop bill. It won't just be about cops, likely an omnibus addressing other issues of "white supremacy" as well as increasing federal control of, or outright federalizing the police.

I'm a student of propaganda, I pay attention to it. Kernels of the future and all.

I've said my piece. Stick your insult in your ass.
    You started with the insult calling me a "fool" so go to hell.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You started with the insult calling me a "fool" so go to hell.
    conditional statement, which I stand-by. See you there.

One more. These Bills will fail. When the next Democratic supermajority is present they will do a cop bill. It won't just be about cops, likely an omnibus addressing other issues of "white supremacy" as well as increasing federal control of, or outright federalizing the police.
    Then deal with the bad bill when it's actually proposed.

I'm a student of propaganda, I pay attention to it. Kernels of the future and all.
    You're actually a purveyor of propaganda.l

conditional statement, which I stand-by. See you there.
    Okay. I'll make my statement "conditional" then. If you actually believe the shyt you are saying then you are an idiot. Happy now?

You can alliterate! Impressive.

Okay, well revisit this in one year. One of us is going to eat crow. I don't think its going to be me. Time will tell.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=6dX...sclient=psy-ab
    Last edited by bv3; 06-27-2020 at 05:28 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay, well revisit this in one year. One of us is going to eat crow. I don't think its going to be me. Time will tell.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=6dX...sclient=psy-ab
    I'm done. You made a provably false claim that the solutions being proposed would expand the state. You now want to talk about what might be proposed in the future. That's a different conversation.

I'm done. You made a provably false claim that the solutions being proposed would expand the state. You now want to talk about what might be proposed in the future. That's a different conversation.
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/house-...ked-by-senate/

Rep. Tom McClintock (R-Calif.), the lone Republican co-sponsor of a bill to end qualified immunity, said he opposed the Democratic bill for its “attempt to federalize local police” and said it glaringly “ignores the most serious problem we face: the protection of bad cops by collective bargaining agreements that make it all-but impossible to fire them.”
    And I was able to assume this based on the propaganda that prevails in our 'society.' Is Tom McClintock lying?
    Last edited by bv3; 06-27-2020 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    By suggesting that it is only a black problem you are saying it's racist and that's it. I don't believe it is. It doesn't invalidate it. But if you want consensus on something you usually have to show how it effects everyone. It's not a black problem. It's a police tactic problem.
    Black communities are reacting to its impact on blacks.

Maybe they feel that, since whites clearly aren't upset at the possibility of being murdered by the police, it's just not a problem in white communities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Black communities are reacting to its impact on blacks.

Maybe they feel that, since whites clearly aren't upset at the possibility of being murdered by the police, it's just not a problem in white communities?
    Guess you were not here when AF kept a running tally of police brutality incidents for, what, three years? What is missing is an ideological element. Whites are only considered monolithically as whites by other people, or by themselves negatively. It isn't a situation that is conducive to productive group action.

ie Being white is (typically, even vastly so) considered a tertiary, incidental, characteristic that has little-to-no meaning to an individual's identity. Indeed, of late it actually indicates something terrible about a person. This is inculcated. Being black is typically considered a primary characteristic with broad and far reaching meaning to an individual's identity, also inculcated.
    Last edited by bv3; 06-27-2020 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    There were a couple really good jokes in there, and Chappelle is my favorite comedian, right up there with Joe Rogan (co-favs).

He also had an interesting take on the guy in L.A. who was driving around hunting down and killing LAPD officers and their families.

What he doesn't understand, however, is that police brutality against black people is a huge problem in every way, except statistically.

The U.S. Prison Population would beg to differ.
    “...& they did it to make us safe?!? The media just pounds it in that without this type of operation we as Americans won’t be safe. And yet the exact opposite is happening.” Ron Paul on the killing of Soleimani

//
    Last edited by dannno; 07-08-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by polomertz View Post
    The U.S. Prison Population would beg to differ.
    They can disagree all they want, doesn't mean they have the correct facts.

Black police officers shot more black men on a per incident basis than white police officers, but statistically they are about the same. Black police officers have slightly higher brutality complaints against them by black men on a per incident basis than white officers, but again statistically it is about the same.

Does that mean that black police officers are racist against other blacks? If so, then is it correct to frame this as white people being racist because they are white?

Is the disparity between the demographics of the US prison population substantially different from the % of violent crimes committed by those demographics?
    Last edited by dannno; 07-08-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12