Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Dore: Brave Republican Stands Against Stimulus ALONE

LIVE: Jimmy Dore to cover Massie?

this should be interesting..

Breaking News: A Republican Stood Up To Pelosi On Stimulus But Progressives Wouldn't

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQmn9o6NZVo
    Last edited by Warlord; 03-30-2020 at 09:25 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

He's really calling out the Dems/Bernie. Good on him .

Dore does not like Biden...

He's not happy with AOC either .

thank God for Massie he would never sell out.

jimmy's a sucker. He just admitted it because he has donated to these Dems who sell out.

Man, what a commie.. can't call him a corporatist tho
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    jimmy's a sucker. He just admitted it because he has donated to these Dems who sell out.
    Thankfully.

How else is he going to propagate ideas that Massie represents to the left?

Cool video tho.. message seems to be that there are no heroes on the left - and THIS guy, the only guy telling the truth is on the right.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Thankfully.

How else is he going to propagate ideas that Massie represents to the left?
    He still wants his 'Medicare for all' though

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Cool video tho.. message seems to be that there are no heroes on the left - and THIS guy, the only guy telling the truth is on the right.
    So proud of Thomas!

He still wants his 'Medicare for all' though

So proud of Thomas!
    Can't blame him for trying to take back a tiny slice of the pie that is stolen from the public.

The game is rigged against the 99%. He and Thomas both get props.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Can't blame him for trying to take back a tiny slice of the pie that is stolen from the public.

The game is rigged against the 99%. He and Thomas both get props.
    Yeah I like the guy. He is honest. I'm going to subscribe to his YouTube channel and keep an eye on him!

Yea, subscribing as well. Check out youtube comment section.

No left, no right in this country. Just one big spending party.

Man, what a commie.. can't call him a corporatist tho
    But you can call swamp thing Trump a corporatist. The only good thing about this stimulus package is that it has exposed tromp to be crony capitalist enemy of freedom many of us always knew he was.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

If the United States still exists in 6 years Thomas Massie needs to take Mitch's senate seat. That is unless he and Rand can take the Whitehouse in 2024.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    But you can call swamp thing Trump a corporatist. The only good thing about this stimulus package is that it has exposed tromp to be crony capitalist enemy of freedom many of us always knew he was.
    Good point jmdrake. Dore is at least honest and it is refreshing to hear it. I think you put me on to him so thanks. I've subscribed to his channel and will keep an eye out.

Or maybe Trump knows he is never going to get something out of congress that isn't corporatist, and this whole process is part of setting a trap for the deep state and this will be the last corporatist bailout ever.

I'm not saying the bill was good or I support it, and I really appreciate Jimmy Dore's commentary on it and to the extent he supported Massie..

But at the end of the day, you have to choose Trump over Jimmy Dore. Trump is doing this as a temporary measure in an emergency that he is using to take out the deep state, whereas Jimmy Dore is calling for people not to pay their rent or their mortgages and wants medicare for all. Trump wants to become strong and keep moving us toward a more free society in the longrun.

Jimmy Dore does have an edge on foreign policy as well, though I'll admit. But Trump is still much closer to Dore than he is to Obama or Bush on that issue.

[QUOTE=Warlord;6937020]He still wants his 'Medicare for all' though

And is calling for a national rent strike
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Or maybe Trump knows he is never going to get something out of congress that isn't corporatist, and this whole process is part of setting a trap for the deep state and this will be the last corporatist bailout ever.

I'm not saying the bill was good or I support it, and I really appreciate Jimmy Dore's commentary on it and to the extent he supported Massie..

But at the end of the day, you have to choose Trump over Jimmy Dore. Trump is doing this as a temporary measure in an emergency that he is using to take out the deep state, whereas Jimmy Dore is calling for people not to pay their rent or their mortgages and wants medicare for all. Trump wants to become strong and keep moving us toward a more free society in the longrun.

Jimmy Dore does have an edge on foreign policy as well, though I'll admit. But Trump is still much closer to Dore than he is to Obama or Bush on that issue.
    Except the only people who think he's going to take out the deep state are the delusional whom follow the fantasy fiction author known as Q.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

So basically this guy had the worst of all worlds take. Doesn't want to help businesses get through a government induced liquidity crunch but does want individuals to stop paying bills and delivery people to stop working until the government gives them ten times more handouts.

Not a good ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    So basically this guy had the worst of all worlds take. Doesn't want to help businesses get through a government induced liquidity crunch but does want individuals to stop paying bills and delivery people to stop working until the government gives them ten times more handouts.

Not a good ally.
    You don't have to agree with everything someone says. You seem to ignore Ron Paul's economic message which is odd because it is ronpaulforums.com. Dore was calling out the fakes like Bernie/Biden etc. which makes him refreshing especially for someone on the left .

You don't have to agree with everything someone says. You seem to ignore Ron Paul's economic message which is odd because it is ronpaulforums.com. Dore was calling out the fakes like Bernie/Biden etc. which makes him refreshing especially for someone on the left .
    He is calling them out for not being full fledged communists like him.

I agree with Ron on 99% of economic issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    He is calling them out for not being full fledged communists like him.

I agree with Ron on 99% of economic issues.
    Not quite. He opposes wars and intervention and calls out Democrats on that as well. He is refreshing. He also gave props to Massie. Not many would do that.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dore is just a commie that would take away Massie's property and wealth at any given chance.

He loves Bernie and only being a critic because Bernie is crashing. If Bernie was #1 in the primaries, he would have a different tune.
    Last edited by eleganz; 03-31-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Dore is just a commie that would take away Massie's property and wealth at any given chance.

He loves Bernie and only being a critic because Bernie is crashing. If Bernie was #1 in the primaries, he would have a different tune.
    i still find him more interesting to listen to than some Bush bot or blind Trump fan .

He lines up with us on Patriot act and foreign policy. That's good.

Maybe @jmdrake can weigh in because he's seen him more than I have

108,653 views•30 Mar 2020

GREAT exposure that is!

i still find him more interesting to listen to than some Bush bot or blind Trump fan .

GREAT exposure that is!
    Sure, I do appreciate that he stands with Massie in this instance. Anybody who supports Massie can agree on that, I believe.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

GREAT exposure that is!
    I watched Jimmy Dore throughout the Trump impeachment fiasco. He was consistently AGAINST the impeachment of Trump. Not because he loves Trump. He can't stand Trump. But Jimmy Dore in principled. He's wrong about a lot of things but he is principled. To say he's criticizing Bernie because Bernie is #1 is just asinine. He supported Bernie all the way through 2016 and he ultimately backed Jill Stein. The 2 trillion "stimulus" package is the result of the idiotic, partisan "We've got to stand with the GOP" mentality this forum and other so-called liberty groups have suffered post the election of Trump. We need allies whenever we can get them. On the places where we diverge, we diverge.

I watched Jimmy Dore throughout the Trump impeachment fiasco. He was consistently AGAINST the impeachment of Trump. Not because he loves Trump. He can't stand Trump. But Jimmy Dore in principled. He's wrong about a lot of things but he is principled. To say he's criticizing Bernie because Bernie is #1 is just asinine.
    He was only against the Trump distractions like Russia and impeachment because it was taking precious time away from UBI and Universal Healthcare, universal everything.

And I said he's criticizing Bernie because he isn't winning. If Bernie was winning, Dore would not be so blatant about calling him out.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

I watched Jimmy Dore throughout the Trump impeachment fiasco. He was consistently AGAINST the impeachment of Trump. Not because he loves Trump. He can't stand Trump. But Jimmy Dore in principled. He's wrong about a lot of things but he is principled. To say he's criticizing Bernie because Bernie is #1 is just asinine. He supported Bernie all the way through 2016 and he ultimately backed Jill Stein. The 2 trillion "stimulus" package is the result of the idiotic, partisan "We've got to stand with the GOP" mentality this forum and other so-called liberty groups have suffered post the election of Trump. We need allies whenever we can get them. On the places where we diverge, we diverge.
    I appreciated the fact that he covered Massie and was honest and is willing to call out both sides. He's also quite a funny guy. I tipped him $5

He was only against the Trump distractions like Russia and impeachment because it was taking precious time away from UBI and Universal Healthcare, universal everything.

And I said he's criticizing Bernie because he isn't winning. If Bernie was winning, Dore would not be so blatant about calling him out.
    edit: I obviously don't agree with his call for Medicare for All or UBI but we can't afford to be dogmatic . I'll take what I can get.
    Last edited by Warlord; 03-31-2020 at 09:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast