Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IL-Massive property tax increases hit Chicago home squatters

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    No, that's nonsense. You are one of the most statist people I can ever find. Who would build the schools that you graduated(?) from!
    Muh roads!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have been yelling NO PROPERTY TAX for primary residence anywhere in the US
    for over 15 years , being charged property tax on your home is literally renting
    from the government.

Anyone that doubts this, stop paying the government's property tax and see
    how long it takes them to evict you from your home.

Tax everything , as you already do, but gtfo of our homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, I'll bite...tell me how.
    The whole premise of immigration restrictionism is that all the land within the borders of the USA is the property of the federal government. We who ostensibly own our properties are really just squatters who have no right to decide for ourselves whom we want to welcome onto it or sell it to. That's for the feds to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    I have been yelling NO PROPERTY TAX for primary residence anywhere in the US
    for over 15 years , being charged property tax on your home is literally renting
    from the government.

Anyone that doubts this, stop paying the government's property tax and see
    how long it takes them to evict you from your home.

Tax everything , as you already do, but gtfo of our homes.
    I know, crazy right?

The interesting thing how the tax is determined. There's all sorts of assessment schemes that make baseball rules look straight forward.

Once their assessment scheme determines the value of your home, they tax you accordingly, and then apply your tax dollars to things that have nothing to do with your residence or the burden you put on the government. For example, if you add another room to your house, and the value goes up, you are taxed more - even if your occupancy stays the same, with the same number of cars, the same consumers of water, the same refuse disposal, the same land ownership...

Meanwhile, I can have 10 fking kids in the same 1 room house, and there's no tax increase. I'm effectively putting additional road/resource/education/police burdens on society with my 10 offspring, yet without consequence.

Also, what if I choose to opt out of a government service (i.e. government education). If I homeschool or send my children to private school, my taxes dont go down. In fact, I'll have to pay a fee to allow my children access to the government school gym - even though I pay the tax to maintain the government school.

If I'm retired in IL, or I run a church, I dont have to pay the same property tax. Again - WTF? My household is a not-for-profit. We live there, I make a living to support my household - my income is equal exchange for the labor/service I provide - there is no profit?

Its a "free country" - free healthcare, free education, free government services, free roads. A "free country" doesn't come free ya know - ask the tax payers.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    I know, crazy right?

The interesting thing how the tax is determined. There's all sorts of assessment schemes that make baseball rules look straight forward.

Once their assessment scheme determines the value of your home, they tax you accordingly, and then apply your tax dollars to things that have nothing to do with your residence or the burden you put on the government. For example, if you add another room to your house, and the value goes up, you are taxed more - even if your occupancy stays the same, with the same number of cars, the same consumers of water, the same refuse disposal, the same land ownership...

Meanwhile, I can have 10 fking kids in the same 1 room house, and there's no tax increase. I'm effectively putting additional road/resource/education/police burdens on society with my 10 offspring, yet without consequence.

Also, what if I choose to opt out of a government service (i.e. government education). If I homeschool or send my children to private school, my taxes dont go down. In fact, I'll have to pay a fee to allow my children access to the government school gym - even though I pay the tax to maintain the government school.

If I'm retired in IL, or I run a church, I dont have to pay the same property tax. Again - WTF? My household is a not-for-profit. We live there, I make a living to support my household - my income is equal exchange for the labor/service I provide - there is no profit?

Its a "free country" - free healthcare, free education, free government services, free roads. A "free country" doesn't come free ya know - ask the tax payers.
    Great points, if you take care of your own they screw ya' .
    If you improve the neighborhood with upgrades and awesome trees etc, they tax the sht out of
    them.
    ''...assessment schemes that make baseball rules look straight forward...''
    ha ha.........fact.......

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    The whole premise of immigration restrictionism is that all the land within the borders of the USA is the property of the federal government. We who ostensibly own our properties are really just squatters who have no right to decide for ourselves whom we want to welcome onto it or sell it to. That's for the feds to decide.
    Now you're getting it!!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Sure you do.

Just sign form I-864 and bring as many into your home as wish.

I wonder how many Christian Collapsatarians have done that?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Sure you do.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Sure you do.

You are EQUATING pro right to travel freely, pro private/business property and contract rights, anti government solutions to government created problems, with collapsatarian losertarian standing in line with cases of I-864 forms handing them out like candy.

Whose side are you really on? Because you sure as hell are not on my side, expecting government to fix my problems by further restricting my rights and taxing me to death. Certainly when you know that it is the military contractors who are turning their attention from overseas to domestic.

Every presidency republican and democrat has its own "crisis". I am not a betting man but I would bet 10 to 1 if everything government ever said was completely ignored, most of the problems would vanish.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

No, it is “providing for the common defense”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    No, it is “providing for the common defense”.
    Yes. Another $4.6 Billion additional. We losertarians scream hip hip hooray. Keep those invitations coming, the loss of liberty is indeed "for the common defense". MIC loves that line "for the common defense".

Maybe it would be a creative solution to move out and write the deed over to the mayor. She would suddenly be in the hole for a truckload of money. If several people did that...
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Maybe it would be a creative solution to move out and write the deed over to the mayor. She would suddenly be in the hole for a truckload of money. If several people did that...
    If they all got off of their own asses they could fight back. Perhaps issue voting at that level so that voters would know what the specific issues are regardless of their "party".

Yes. Another $4.6 Billion additional. We losertarians scream hip hip hooray. Keep those invitations coming, the loss of liberty is indeed "for the common defense". MIC loves that line "for the common defense".
    Ron Paul always makes a point of distinguishing between true “defense” and global militarism. The MIC is a global entity.

The writers of the Constitution thought “common defense” worth explicitly agreeing upon and including. Yeah, that means nothing to anarchists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You are EQUATING pro right to travel freely, pro private/business property and contract rights, anti government solutions to government created problems, with collapsatarian losertarian standing in line with cases of I-864 forms handing them out like candy.

Whose side are you really on? Because you sure as hell are not on my side, expecting government to fix my problems by further restricting my rights and taxing me to death. Certainly when you know that it is the military contractors who are turning their attention from overseas to domestic.

Every presidency republican and democrat has its own "crisis". I am not a betting man but I would bet 10 to 1 if everything government ever said was completely ignored, most of the problems would vanish.
    Are you implying that Mexicans crossing the border is an imaginary crisis and it's been blown out of proportion for the sake of political expediency and is actually of little to no consequence relative to greater problems this country faces?

-rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

If we don't collect taxes to provide for a common defense, our country would be invaded by people who want to collect taxes from us, and that would be bad.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Ron Paul always makes a point of distinguishing between true “defense” and global militarism. The MIC is a global entity.

The writers of the Constitution thought “common defense” worth explicitly agreeing upon and including. Yeah, that means nothing to anarchists.

Northrop Grumman has been confirmed as the winner of a three-and-a-half year, $95 million contract to develop the first two increments of a new biometric identification system for the Homeland Security Department.

DHS' future Homeland Advanced Recognition Technology system is intended as an upgrade over the current platform built in the 1990s for national security, law enforcement, immigration and intelligence functions.

Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is an American global aerospace and defense technology company. With over 85,000 employees and an annual revenue in excess of $30 billion, it is one of the world's largest weapons manufacturers and military technology providers. The firm ranks number 118 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations.

Northrop Grumman and its industry partners have won the Collier Trophy eight times, most recently for developing the X-47B, the first-ever unmanned, autonomous air system operating from an aircraft carrier. In 2004, Scaled Composites, a subsidiary of Northrop Grumman, won the Collier Trophy for the SpaceShipOne which was successful developed for the first privately financed, built, and flown space vehicle. Northrop Grumman currently leads the development of B-21 Raider, a long-range, stealth strategic bomber capable of delivering conventional and thermonuclear weapons; it will replace Northrop's own B-2 Spirit, the only known stealth bomber in the world.

Aerospace Systems

Aerospace Systems, headquartered in Redondo Beach, California, produces aircraft, spacecraft, high-energy laser systems and microelectronics for the U.S. and other nations.

Mission Systems

Mission Systems produces and maintains the AWACS aerial surveillance systems for the U.S., the United Kingdom, NATO, Japan, and others. Northrop Grumman is the prime contractor for the development and integration of the Air Force's $2-billion Multi-Platform Radar Technology Insertion Program. Northrop Grumman also supports the U.S. ballistic missile program, integrates various command, control and intelligence systems and provides technical and management services to governmental and military customers, all with an emphasis on cyber security.

Technology Services

The Technology Services sector headquartered in McNair, Virginia (with a Herndon mailing address), works on "the entire life cycle of civil and defense platforms and capabilities through a range of services". Vinnell, a Northrop Grumman subsidiary, provides training and communications for the military. In 2003, it landed a $48 million contract to train the Iraqi Army. In 2005 the company won a $2 billion contract with Virginia to overhaul most of the state's IT operations. Later that year, The United Kingdom paid $1.2 billion in a contract with the company to provide maintenance of the country's defensive radar.

Northrop Grumman performs various functions in the War on Drugs. The company sends planes to spray herbicides on suspected cocaine fields in Colombia and opium poppy fields in Afghanistan.

Innovation Systems

On June 7, 2018, the acquisition of Orbital ATK was completed and the former company was absorbed in Northrop Grumman as a new business sector called Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems. With this acquisition, Northrop Grumman got more involved in the space industry, which now includes the construction and launch of the Cygnus spacecraft. The firm is in the process of developing the Omega space launch vehicle, which will bring U.S. government's national security satellites into space.

Affiliated companies and partners

Remotec, a subsidiary, is a manufacturer of remote control vehicles for explosive ordnance disposal and hazardous material handling. A UK-based subsidiary, Park Air Systems, provides VHF and UHF ground-to-air communications systems for the civil and defense markets. Northrop Grumman has also worked closely with Antenna Associates, Inc., a manufacturer of Identification friend or foe (IFF)/Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR) antennas located in Massachusetts.

In August 2007, Northrop Grumman acquired Scaled Composites in which it had previously owned a 40% stake.

In 2008, Northrop Grumman began working with DHS Systems LLC, manufacturer of the Deployable Rapid Assembly Shelter (DRASH) in New York, as part of the U.S. Army's Standard Integrated Command Post System program.

2010 to present

From 2013, Northrop Grumman participates in the DARPA Tactically Exploited Reconnaissance Node (TERN) program, and received $2.9 million for Phase 1 and $19 million for Phase 2. The TERN program attempts to launch and recover a UAV from mid-size ships to provide long distance intelligence gathering.

In July 2013, Northrop Grumman won a training-simulation contract potentially worth $490 million to support the U.S. Air Force's next-generation aerial warfare virtual-training network.

In October 2015, the US Military announced it had awarded Northrop Grumman the contract for the successor to the B-1 and B-52, subsequently identified as the B-21. The initial value is $21.4 billion, and could eventually be worth up to $80 billion.

In September 2017, Northrop announced its intention to acquire missile and rocket manufacture Orbital ATK Inc for $9.2 billion: $7.8 billion in cash plus $1.4 billion in net debt. On November 29, 2017, the acquisition was approved by Orbital ATK stockholders and on June 6, 2018 the merger closed after final FTC approval. The acquired company assets and naming were absorbed and become a division named Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems.

Political contributions and governmental ties

From 1990 to 2002, Northrop Grumman contributed $8.5 million to federal campaigns. According to PAC summary data compiled by Source Watch, the company gave US $1,011,260 to federal candidates in the 2005–2006 election cycle, compared to $10,612,837 given by all defense contractors in the same cycle. This donation amount was only behind that of General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin in the defense industry. The majority of the contributions, 63%, went to Republicans. Former Northrop Grumman Electronics Systems chief James G. Roche served as Secretary of the Air Force for two years under George W. Bush. Roche would eventually be nominated to head the Army, but withdrew his nomination among accusations of mismanaging a contract with Boeing and of failing to properly handle the Air Force sexual assault scandals of 2003. According to CorpWatch, "at least seven former officials, consultants, or shareholders of Northrop Grumman" have held posts "in the Bush administration...including Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, Vice-Presidential Chief of Staff I. Lewis Libby, Pentagon Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim, and Sean O'Keefe, director of NASA." Wolfowitz and Libby have both since left the government amid scandals.

The company engages third-party lobbying firms in jurisdictions where it has interests. For example, in South Australia it works with lobbying firm CMAX Communications.

Controversies

Too many for this thread.

International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Violations

U.S. State Department investigators found that Litton Industries, a subsidiary acquired by Northrop Grumman in 2000, had provided portions of source code used by guidance and navigation system interfaces aboard Air Force One to a company in Russia in 1998. Northrop Grumman agreed to pay a $15 million fine for 110 violations, occurring between September 1998 and November 1998, of the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).

Additionally, documents filed by the State Department state that between 1994 and 2003, Northrop Grumman failed to notify the U.S. State Department about the computer guidance systems also being transferred to Angola, Indonesia, Israel, China, Ukraine and Yemen.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...in-the-Swamp-)

But is this not exactly what you support? At least when it comes to immigration policy.
    Nope, territory is not the same as property.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Northrop Grumman has been confirmed as the winner of a three-and-a-half year, $95 million contract to develop the first two increments of a new biometric identification system for the Homeland Security Department.
    Damnit, I was really hoping LMT would get that contract.

I guess I'll have to add some more NOC to my portfolio.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If we don't collect taxes to provide for a common defense, our country would be invaded by people who want to collect taxes from us, and that would be bad.
    They would collect far more and probably end up killing us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Nope, territory is not the same as property.
    My neighbor used to think he could let his grass grow more than 6 inches just because it was his property.

He didn't realize that his property is in my territory.
    - Kim Kardashian

Without "the common defense" you would be deprived of all liberty and probably your life.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My neighbor used to think he could let his grass grow more than 6 inches just because it was his property.

He didn't realize that his property is in my territory.
    Territory doesn't deal with that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

They would probably rape our women and burn our villages.
    - Kim Kardashian

You are not on the side of liberty or you wouldn't want to facilitate an invasion by those who will destroy it.
    And this crisis has been ongoing for decades, Trump is just the first president in a long time to take the side of the American people instead of the globalists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Sure you do.

This is false. Immigration is restricted by quotas. Merely having someone fill out that form will not guarantee that someone can come here.

Or are you saying that under the policies that you support it would be enough?

That is what history tells us.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I can always count on you to post after post after post after post in order to divert attention from the posts that I make. Every time.

Right out of the NEOCON playbook.

_____

DHS' future Homeland Advanced Recognition Technology system is intended as an upgrade over the current platform built in the 1990s for national security, law enforcement, immigration and intelligence functions.

Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is an American global aerospace and defense technology company. With over 85,000 employees and an annual revenue in excess of $30 billion, it is one of the world's largest weapons manufacturers and military technology providers. The firm ranks number 118 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations.

Northrop Grumman and its industry partners have won the Collier Trophy eight times, most recently for developing the X-47B, the first-ever unmanned, autonomous air system operating from an aircraft carrier. In 2004, Scaled Composites, a subsidiary of Northrop Grumman, won the Collier Trophy for the SpaceShipOne which was successful developed for the first privately financed, built, and flown space vehicle. Northrop Grumman currently leads the development of B-21 Raider, a long-range, stealth strategic bomber capable of delivering conventional and thermonuclear weapons; it will replace Northrop's own B-2 Spirit, the only known stealth bomber in the world.

Aerospace Systems

Aerospace Systems, headquartered in Redondo Beach, California, produces aircraft, spacecraft, high-energy laser systems and microelectronics for the U.S. and other nations.

Mission Systems

Mission Systems produces and maintains the AWACS aerial surveillance systems for the U.S., the United Kingdom, NATO, Japan, and others. Northrop Grumman is the prime contractor for the development and integration of the Air Force's $2-billion Multi-Platform Radar Technology Insertion Program. Northrop Grumman also supports the U.S. ballistic missile program, integrates various command, control and intelligence systems and provides technical and management services to governmental and military customers, all with an emphasis on cyber security.

Technology Services

The Technology Services sector headquartered in McNair, Virginia (with a Herndon mailing address), works on "the entire life cycle of civil and defense platforms and capabilities through a range of services". Vinnell, a Northrop Grumman subsidiary, provides training and communications for the military. In 2003, it landed a $48 million contract to train the Iraqi Army. In 2005 the company won a $2 billion contract with Virginia to overhaul most of the state's IT operations. Later that year, The United Kingdom paid $1.2 billion in a contract with the company to provide maintenance of the country's defensive radar.

Northrop Grumman performs various functions in the War on Drugs. The company sends planes to spray herbicides on suspected cocaine fields in Colombia and opium poppy fields in Afghanistan.

Innovation Systems

On June 7, 2018, the acquisition of Orbital ATK was completed and the former company was absorbed in Northrop Grumman as a new business sector called Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems. With this acquisition, Northrop Grumman got more involved in the space industry, which now includes the construction and launch of the Cygnus spacecraft. The firm is in the process of developing the Omega space launch vehicle, which will bring U.S. government's national security satellites into space.

Affiliated companies and partners

Remotec, a subsidiary, is a manufacturer of remote control vehicles for explosive ordnance disposal and hazardous material handling. A UK-based subsidiary, Park Air Systems, provides VHF and UHF ground-to-air communications systems for the civil and defense markets. Northrop Grumman has also worked closely with Antenna Associates, Inc., a manufacturer of Identification friend or foe (IFF)/Secondary Surveillance Radar (SSR) antennas located in Massachusetts.

In August 2007, Northrop Grumman acquired Scaled Composites in which it had previously owned a 40% stake.

In 2008, Northrop Grumman began working with DHS Systems LLC, manufacturer of the Deployable Rapid Assembly Shelter (DRASH) in New York, as part of the U.S. Army's Standard Integrated Command Post System program.

2010 to present

From 2013, Northrop Grumman participates in the DARPA Tactically Exploited Reconnaissance Node (TERN) program, and received $2.9 million for Phase 1 and $19 million for Phase 2. The TERN program attempts to launch and recover a UAV from mid-size ships to provide long distance intelligence gathering.

In July 2013, Northrop Grumman won a training-simulation contract potentially worth $490 million to support the U.S. Air Force's next-generation aerial warfare virtual-training network.

In October 2015, the US Military announced it had awarded Northrop Grumman the contract for the successor to the B-1 and B-52, subsequently identified as the B-21. The initial value is $21.4 billion, and could eventually be worth up to $80 billion.

In September 2017, Northrop announced its intention to acquire missile and rocket manufacture Orbital ATK Inc for $9.2 billion: $7.8 billion in cash plus $1.4 billion in net debt. On November 29, 2017, the acquisition was approved by Orbital ATK stockholders and on June 6, 2018 the merger closed after final FTC approval. The acquired company assets and naming were absorbed and become a division named Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems.

Political contributions and governmental ties

From 1990 to 2002, Northrop Grumman contributed $8.5 million to federal campaigns. According to PAC summary data compiled by Source Watch, the company gave US $1,011,260 to federal candidates in the 2005–2006 election cycle, compared to $10,612,837 given by all defense contractors in the same cycle. This donation amount was only behind that of General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin in the defense industry. The majority of the contributions, 63%, went to Republicans. Former Northrop Grumman Electronics Systems chief James G. Roche served as Secretary of the Air Force for two years under George W. Bush. Roche would eventually be nominated to head the Army, but withdrew his nomination among accusations of mismanaging a contract with Boeing and of failing to properly handle the Air Force sexual assault scandals of 2003. According to CorpWatch, "at least seven former officials, consultants, or shareholders of Northrop Grumman" have held posts "in the Bush administration...including Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz, Vice-Presidential Chief of Staff I. Lewis Libby, Pentagon Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim, and Sean O'Keefe, director of NASA." Wolfowitz and Libby have both since left the government amid scandals.

The company engages third-party lobbying firms in jurisdictions where it has interests. For example, in South Australia it works with lobbying firm CMAX Communications.

Controversies

Too many for this thread.

International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Violations

U.S. State Department investigators found that Litton Industries, a subsidiary acquired by Northrop Grumman in 2000, had provided portions of source code used by guidance and navigation system interfaces aboard Air Force One to a company in Russia in 1998. Northrop Grumman agreed to pay a $15 million fine for 110 violations, occurring between September 1998 and November 1998, of the Arms Export Control Act and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).

Additionally, documents filed by the State Department state that between 1994 and 2003, Northrop Grumman failed to notify the U.S. State Department about the computer guidance systems also being transferred to Angola, Indonesia, Israel, China, Ukraine and Yemen.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...in-the-Swamp-)

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At the very least they would commit genocide by way of seducing whites into miscegenating with them consensually.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Dude- I was NOT making fun of you- I was reminding you- and everyone- of Wallace's importance & what he did.

And Wallace was not fighting "immigration". He was fighting the Empire of the day taking his country. Today's Empire is doing the same damn thing but if people resist, we call them communists /socialists & employ coups & total take-overs of their countries & resources. The Anti-Feds were right on. The same PTB have also ripped the original CONstitution to shreds while slowly enslaving the people so they accept it & think they are free.

Immigration is NOT the problem- it is a ruse to keep your eye off the mark. Ironic how everyone here talks continually about the Deep State etc but still blames them dirty immigrants on any problem. A perfect example is this thread- how property taxes are now the fault of immigrants.

It is not.

It is the fault of Americans believing everything they're taught & told & never coming to a full understanding of what true freedom really means and what their personal responsibility is in keeping it. It's so much easier to point the finger at someone who doesn't look like you & blame them.

Of course, hate & division is also part of this planned ruse. We see it all over this forum.

All the insults, name-calling, & finger-pointing at someone who doesn't agree on a subject, no matter how small or insignificant is mind-blowing. And every single issue goes back to immigration for a few of the biggest insulters. Creating division seems to be part of their ideology.

And, of course there will be the regulars jumping in to scream that I- and anyone who believes in true freedom are open-border advocates- and take the subject of this post right back to the hate & division category.

For the record- and zillionth time:

I believe in free travel but absolutely no incentives- people should be able to come & work or spend money, but NO free stuff or privileges, a reasonable path to citizenship, and REAL capitalism & free enterprise. End the WoD & WoT, bring the military home, and mind our own business.
    The immigrants have been used and are being used to conquer us politically and steal our liberty and property.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast